A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Get matched with top fence companies in Kirkland, WA
There are 174 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Kirkland
- J.I. General LaborI am extremely happy with the work completed by J.I. General Labor. The craftsmanship is great. The team was efficient and personable. I'll be using them for additional projects. Highly recommend...
- JC Landscape Solutions IncThe project was done well. James paid attention to detail and made sure that the work matched my expectations. He takes pride in his work and provides good customer service.
- Solstice Landscape DesignTristan is fantastic to work with and I give him the highest possible recommendation possible. We engaged him to redesign a small-Seattle backyard that looked like a cement parking lot. That parking lot drove me nuts. He delivered a gorgeous backyard redesign that included trex decking, an imperial slate patio, all the landscaping, new fence, water feature, new pathways, lighting, irrigation, etc. He also recommended the contractor, followed-up repeatedly to make sure the project was executed as intended and to our satisfaction. He's extremely talented in landscape design, and a wonderful human to work with. You are lucky to work with him - if you can get him
- Building Image Construction LLCSantiago and his guys did a great job. They were easy to work with and very professional. Everything they did is beautiful and we love to sit in our back yard and admire it all.
- Cesar & the PaintersCesar and his crew did a great job on our house painting job including the prep work and finishing details. They also replaced some sections of fencing and built new gates. They removed old concrete footings and installed new posts that were bad. They were dependable and considerate performing the work. We will hire them for future projects
- Custom FencingAmazing customer service, Andrew is very Straightforward and got the job done right with the best quality. He even came back to stain the fence! Would highly recommend
- Cousins IncI can not say enough good things about Rod and his crew. We had a very difficult project that took permits and testing and Rod was helpful and wonderful to work with throughout it all. He always comes in under budget and does exceptional work.
- Azimuth Works IncWe recently completed our fourth remodeling project working with Azimuth Works. They do excellent work. Josh and his team are easy to work with. Great communication. We have also gotten great consultations on colors, materials and other things. So far they've installed a sliding door, built us a new patio and restored our fence. We're having them build us a pergola next. Highly recommend their team
- Bluegrass Construction and DecksThe Bluegrass Construction team did a great job with my fence project. It was a bit complicated at the start as I was installing a horizontal, mid-century style fence to replace 250+ linear feet of older vertical picket fencing. Some upfront engineering/design work was necessary to figure out how to manage the transition and step-down of the fence panels with the various changes in grades of the yard - but after working with the team the first few days to figure out pattern and style, the fencing went up very quickly and came out looking great. The team was really flexible to accommodate what we were trying to accomplish and checked in often to make sure everything was in step with the overall plan. As we ran into some grading challenges, the team helped figure out the logical path forward at minimal change order expense. They also helped coordinate with five neighbors involved with the project. Can't recommend the team highly enough and I will plan to reach out to Bluegrass with my next phase of fencing work in the new year. Thanks again for the hard work and professionalism of the Bluegrass Team. You did a great job for sure
- Impact Solutions NW LLCThey showed up immediately to few the site and when the agreement on construction was signed they came out the next day and worked every day until completion. I was extremely happy with the finished project and the workers were polite, and willing to do any alterations. I would be happy to use their services again
Fencing Contractors in Kirkland
- Business Description:Please CONTACT US via our website form to ensure we are notified about your inquiry at raincityfence.com/contact-us. Rain City Fence is a Seattle veteran owned fence company based out of West Seattle. We've been building fences for Seattle residence since 2013. We build high-quality wood fences with the best materials available. Our fence builders take pride in their workmanship and produce lasting results. All of our team members put a priority on customer satisfaction and workmanship. We fo..Recent Review:I highly recommend Rain City Fence for your fencing needs. They are extremely professional and affordable. I was provided a comprehensive quote with all my available options. They demo’ed my old fence removing all debris and installed a beautiful new cedar pole in post fence. The installers were polite, professional and timely in their install. My neighbors were so impressed they have reached out for contact info for Rain City Fence to take care of their fencing needs as wellLindsey J.
- Business Description:In brief, you should know the following about us: our company was established in 1988 and had been responsible for providing outstanding fence around the puget sound ever since. Additional phone - (253) 850-1047. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:I had the fence installed in summer of 2017. The project went well and looked great. I had 100' at 6' tall and 60' at 8' tall. In spring of 2018 I noticed one post of my 8' tall fence was clearly leaning. Big winds in January of 2021 and three posts were leaning significantly and I had to tie them to a tree to keep them from falling. Posts were fine, but the cement was being pulled out of the ground. Had to have the three posts replaced. I meaured the depth of the cement that Alki had put on the 8' posts. All three were 18". For an 8" post the minimum is 32", 1/3 of the night of the post above ground. That is 14" short of the recommended depth. No wonder they needed to be replaced. The quality of work above ground doesn't matter if the posts aren't anchored correctly. Hope the rest of the fence doesn't fall down.Adam F.
- Business Description:Hoffman's Landscape, Inc. is a local family owned and operated business that has been creating outdoor beauty since 1994. Ron Hoffman is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor with creative ideas and solutions for your landscape challenges. Ron was born and raised in Western Washington and is very familiar with our climate and which plants do well here. We employ foremen who have several years of experience. Great references can be provided. Please check out our website for im..Recent Review:We have used Hoffman's Landscaping for 3 projects over the past few years. Two of the projects involved significant work including building a curved retaining wall, two patios and rebuilding a deck using Trex composite. All of the craftsmanship has been excellent down to the fine details. We have only had one issue (debris in mulch that was spread around the house), and they were out the next day to fix the problem (pulled up all of the mulch and replaced with new). I would highly recommend Ron and his team for both the quality of their work and standing behind their workDavid B.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with 10+ years of lawn care, landscaping, hardscape , irrigation systems , fencing , decking and yard maintenance experience. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We are fluent in both Spanish and English and we look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!Recent Review:Jose was great to work with! We experienced some supply issues due to the pandemic but he kept us informed and worked very hard to ensure that the project was not delayed. The new fencing looks great!Nancy B.
- Business Description:We are currently family-operated local small business with 10 years plus of landscape experience. We do every work by a written contract that holds us liable from start to finish upon striking a deal. We do not accept credit cards. Cash or Check only. References are available upon requestRecent Review:Went great. Norberto meticoulsly cut tiles to fit with a nice pattern and slope. Highly recommend, I'll be using Mt. Olive for other projects.Doug S.
- Business Description:No money down. Payment on completion. Upfront price quotes. Warranty.Recent Review:Everything went very smooth! They finished the job on time! Very HIGH QUAILITY WORK!! We feel we got our moneys worth +++ When we add to the fence we will for sure hire them again!!Scott M.
- Business Description:At Bluegrass Construction we specialize in making your outdoor living area as comfortable, functional, and enjoyable as your favorite interior space is. Whether it be by adding a deck to soak up the sun on or placing a flagstone patio with a beautiful covering and kitchen system to barbecue and relax in, or fencing your yard, we have a solution to make your exterior space an oasis of rest and relaxationRecent Review:Highly recommend! The project was done on time & on budget. Bluegrass's ethics and standards were evident all the way from Justin's estimate (the most detailed I’ve ever seen – it included ALL the details spoken about in the initial visit!) all the way through completion and reflected their attention to detail and respect for us as individuals and made us feel that we were important to their business. It was a pleasure to partner with them! We appreciate Aaron's details with the laying of the boards on our deck and the care he took with our wrap-around stair -- especially when we all unexpectedly discovered that one end of our yard was a few inches higher than the other! They had to do some unexpected digging on that end to get the stair in properly, but they did it and it looks great. On a second (smaller) project, Allen's skill with our short paver paths has erased the ugliness of the previous bad job that we wasted our money on a year ago with someone else. Oh! To be able to walk on them without wobbling or catching our shoes or feeling scratchy sand all over the place. They're no longer a hazard.... they’re the beautiful accent we intended them to be. Jessica kept us well informed about the ‘business’ aspects of our project. We appreciated the ‘staged’ payment option presented in the initial proposal – defined payments by the stage of work completed, with the final payment coming only after she confirmed that the work was done to our satisfaction. “Our” crew (my apologies, Bluegrass, I don’t remember their names) were always on time, cheerful, and very hard-working! We are super-satisfied customers & will gladly recommend Bluegrass to anyone! We've unfortunately had some bad experiences with contractors before, so we recognize professionalism & quality workmanship when we see it and appreciate being able to trust the job is done well and our hard-earned money is well spent. After the two jobs Bluegrass did for us, the only regret is that we don't have any other projects to hire them for...but if some turn up, there's no doubt who we'll be callingTerry C.
- Business Description:Nice View Fence has been providing quality fencing since 2007. We are a family owned business. Customer service and quality work is our highest priority.Recent Review:It went well. Romero had no problem coordinating the work I did myself, and his easygoing informal manner belied the professionalism and speed with which he performed the work. (Attached photos show fence before it fell over completely, and repaired fence with new support posts.Brad W.
- Business Description:Fence Tech NW, LLC is a full service Fencing Company. We offer top of the line products, expert installations and professional sales and service. Whether its a Wood Fence, Chainlink Fence or repair of an existing Fence we're here to help. All workmanship and products come with a 1 year Warranty. We provide free estimates and look forward to serving youRecent Review:If was amazing and I love my fence!Shelly W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and family operated company with over 20 years of experience. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as, our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent finished product, came on time and worked hard. Easy to do business with. I will use them again!Leslie D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Find fence companies in
- Yarrow Point
- Hunts Point
- Clyde Hill
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mercer Island
- Mill Creek
fence companies in Kirkland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting 214 105th St SW
- #1 Painters7579 Grahns Lane NE
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 198111602 Woods Lake Rd
- 1st Choice Fencing25315 74th Ave S
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 3 Chicks And A Hammer2117 SW 307th St
Federal Way, Washington
- 4 Ever Green14712 Meadow Rd
- 4 SEASONS EXTERIORS LLC20537 SE 272nd St
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A&J Handyman & Paint2006 S J St.
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.K. Custom Fence and Deck1338 SW Dash Point Rd
Federal Way, Washington
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Patio Covers LLCPO Box 731805
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Framing Corp10241 57th Ave S
- ABC APEX Construction LLC3202 East Ames Lake Drive NE, Unit A
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- Above & Beyond Fencing LLC5931 238th ST SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Fence Construction11526 199th Ave Ct E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Ace Remodel325 Washington Ave S Ste 174
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Acorn Carpentry and Tile324 18th ave
- Adam Gorski Landscapes IncPO Box 1891
North Bend, Washington
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Adept Home Projects Inc3720 35th Ave SW
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- AFFORDABLE LANDSCAPE CORPORATION2203 S. 120TH STREET
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alexander's Landscaping143 State Ave
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- Alki House & Home Inc.4001 S 211th Pl
- All About Painting2530 burley olalla rd
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All American Fencing26401 Military Rd S
- All Aspect Contracting612 141st south
- ALL CITY FENCE CO36 S HUDSON ST
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Four Seasons Landscape and Maintenance12021 25th Ave Ne
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- ALL PURPOSE EXTERIORS11506 261st Ave E
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- All-Pro Landscaping & ConstructionPO BOX 2181
- ALL-STARS PRESSURE WASHING16128 19TH AVE NE
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- Allied Construction IncPO Box 401
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpen Painting11905 124th Ave NE
- Alpha & Omeg Contractor Services8504 8th Ave S
- Alpine Land Care14241 Woodinville Duvall Rd
- Alpine Pacific Design LLCPO Box 25167
Federal Way, Washington
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- America Veterans Roofing12205 93rd Ave NE
- American Bamboo Co9021 Phinney Ave N
- AMERICAN PROSCAPESPO BOX 1052
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AMP 59 Concrete LLC34215 40th Ave S
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Andy Marshall Construction7536 Bagley Ave N
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- Apex Railing Solutions LLC1505 S 93rd St Ste BH
- Apple's Landscaping LLC1115 NE 175th St
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- Arreguins FencingPO Box 5492
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Iron, IncPO BOX 1833
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- asc contractorPo Box 28651
- Ascend Construction LLC1306 M St SE
- ASJD Construction16212 Bothell Everett Hwy Suite F242
- Ask Rich4711 N 46th St
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- Asset Construction Inc3923 88TH ST UNIT F
- ATA Contracting20412 100th Ave. SE
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC