Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Kirkland, WA
There are 194 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Kirkland
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationOur project began with an exterior painting project. We solicited a number of quotes that fell into two categories, modest prep work (pressure wash and cursory scraping) and paint w/ Home Depot quality paint or extensive prep work ( scraping sanding, repairing, color consultation etc) and high quality painting. DP Palmer's estimate was in line with other high quality estimates. Larry Palmer (owner) was very responsive to our inquiries and was excited to work on our home. He matched the estimate of work to our budget and included a number of additional restoration items such as repairing concrete stairs and tuck pointing the chimney. Selecting the paint colors was a multi-step process where Larry listened to our ideas, gave some advice but ultimately brought ~ 6 colors that matched our interest. After seeing them on the house we completely changed our mind. From there Larry guided us into selecting a color we absolutely loved but never would have selected ourselves. Once the project began Ruffino and the rest of the work crew worked incredibly hard and carefully, pressure washing the house, patio, walk ways, stair well etc. Shortly into the project Larry suggested that we should consider residing our cedar shakes instead of painting over them. We settled on redoing two sides which increased our cost and scope accordingly. The crew did an amazing job with residing the cedar shakes, matching the existing pattern but with much more consistency and attention to detail than the existing work. At one point Larry suggested we do a major repair of our exterior concrete stairs which is something we had considered but not as part of this project. we agreed to add it to the project. Ruffino did a masterful job with the concrete work making an old ugly stairwell into a work of art. We appreciated Larry's bold suggestions of trim and window paint colors, steering us away from the common white trim to a bold yellow that complimented the dark green house and purple window trim. The final scope addition was purchasing, installing and staining a new front door. This was a last minute decision and local selection is limited. Larry made great suggestions though and was a good sounding board to guide our selection. Larry was on site every morning checking with both us and the crew to make sure everything was going according to plan. His color and design suggestions were fantastic. Larry stayed in constant contact throughout the project, both in person and via text. We enjoyed getting to know the crew of Ruffino Rudy, Manuel, and Carlos who are all skilled craftsmen. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Before the project our house exterior was average for the neighborhood but no we feel that it is one of two best looking houses in a 5 block radius. Overall the project took much longer than estimated due to the additional work added. The crew worked diligently, carefully and quickly, even adjusting to very early morning starts due to the crazy June heatwave we had. I have recommended DP Palmer to several of our neighbors who have complimented us on the work. The final job ended up being almost twice the estimate, due to project creep. Before going with them, know that DP Palmer is not a painting company, they are a restoration company that does painting. The overall quality it top notch and definitely worth contacting if you want to make a long term investment into your house
- Polar Bear Exterior Solutions, IncThey’re friendly, easy to work with, clean, courteous and have quality materials and decent craftsmanship. The crew in particular was fantastic! Doug was the cutting board crew chief, Elias was the craftsman installer and Kevin was the attention to detail willing to help assistant installer. Little things like putting a tarp for debris, dropping their work to help me out and repairing old crappy sheathing makes them a great team that represents their company well. Little annoyances like missing a 6” section of caulking or forgetting to pick up 2 nails in the yard can get some people angry, but honestly….out of a thousand nails they only miss 2! Let me see you do that! And the 6” area that wasn’t caulked? C’mon! Out of 2000+ lineal caulking feet they missed half foot? Again, the attention to detail from these guys was spot on! Doug! You and your crew can come work on my house anytime! We can even kick back and drink a Reed’s ginger brew again! Thanks guys, way to represent your company
- BH Contracting Services IncBrad, Joy and his team has done amazing job in taking on this remodeling project and having it ready for us in time. The remodel had a few hurdles of old house nitpicks like foundation issues, framing, but Brad and BH contracting provided fixes and improvements within reasonable budget. Him and his team worked with the city inspectors to quickly get permits and inspections approved in time for the work being done. Throughout the project, Brad and his team have been punctual, responsive and ready to answer any questions we had for them. It's been almost a year living in the updated home, and the quality of work looks to be excellent. I would highly recommend BH contracting and hire them for any of my future work
- A Parker ContractingWe had a great experience with Alex and his crew! We purchased our fixer upper almost five years ago. It has Cedar Plank siding and we expected a lot of issues, which we got. The best part about Alex is he is easy. He is easy to work with, he easily helps you problem solve to fit your budget, and he helped me relax and not stress so much as issues cropped up - such as wasps nest in the house behind the chimney, a lot of rotted boards, and an entire wall that hadn’t even had vapor barrier applied and needed to be replaced. Alex would swing by and check in on things every other day or so, or if I needed him. He was very responsive and attentive. His crew, who were here every day, were great to work with even when I changed some colors around or otherwise switched things up. Friendly and respectful when I had questions, needed suggestions, or just some reassurance. We had a big job here, it took two weeks in 95+ degree temperatures. Weather alone is enough to make anyone lose their minds. Not these guys. These guys never lost their cool or their cheerfulness. I respect that a lot. The reason we picked A. Parker Contracting has a lot to do with how he presented himself while reviewing the house for the estimate. I’d done some research on how things should happen, and he answered my questions about his process but he also explained how and why he would do certain things and when. Not all the contractors who came out to bid would do this. He wasn’t the lowest bid but he wasn’t the highest bid either. He wasn’t trying to ‘sell’ me. At the end of the day and at the end of this project I think they did an outstanding job. It is obvious they just want their customer’s home to look great and for them to be happy
- T&N Quality Bldg and RemodelingMark's team was an absolute pleasure to work with! They quickly and expertly replaced our siding, and helped us out with a few other small repairs around the house. I am looking forward to working with them again on future projects!
- Eco-side LLC - Siding Made EasyAlejandro and his team are awesome, very high quality and very responsible people! They had to deal with some inconveniences at our house with both another contractor being there at the same time and also with our hvac system that needed to be worked around. They did a wonderful job replacing our siding and painting and the house looks so pretty and we love it! I highly recommend working with them if you are looking for siding replacement or repair or painting your house
- Eco-side LLC - Siding Made EasyECOSIDE did an A++ job for us and it started with the estimate, the most helpful and detailed we’d received. It also turned out to be substantially below the other three estimates we got and it also proved to be correct, down to the penny. The work (residing our garage and replacing some rotten timbers) was beautifully done and finished ahead of schedule. Although there were never more than two men working over the two days, they even pulled up their own portable toilet. The clean-up around the garage was immaculate. All in all, we couldn’t have been more pleased
- Eco-side LLC - Siding Made EasyEcoside is a fantastic value and excellent craftsmanship. I have already asked form bids for other projects.
- Select Build LLCFrom the beginning of our house project up until the end, Shawn and Shannon from Select Build were great to work with. I could not have asked for a better company and people to work with. They were responsive to every question, need, and concern that we had. They offered suggestions, helped us problem solve, helped us think through what we wanted and the best way for us to achieve a specific look, and took lots of time to educate us about our house and what options would look best (while being transparent about costs for specific materials or requests). Our process began in January 2021 with an estimate - Shawn and Shannon were easy to schedule an estimate with, they showed up on time, and walked our property to get an idea of the work that we wanted done. They made suggestions for us to consider and allowed us to really be creative in what we wanted and offered pros/cons about what we were thinking. Once we signed the agreement, Shawn and Shannon communicated with us in terms of when the project would start, what the timelines were for the permits, an estimate of how long it would take to get materials, and they provided us with lots of links to materials and pictures for us to consider. They also suggested different ways for us to get ideas on house and trim colors, siding options (textures, sizes, etc.), porch designs, front doors, storm doors, door locks, lighting fixtures, decking materials, railings, and mailboxes. With each new decision that we had to make, Shawn and Shannon were right there with us. Shawn and Shannon also recommended different businesses for us to use (based on their experiences) once it was time to purchase our front door and storm door. They also took care of any scheduling and communication with the electrician, plumber, and gutter company. Shawn and Shannon communicated with us daily, either in person, by text, and by phone. Each week we knew exactly what they were working on, what the goals were for the week, when they would be on site, and if any delays occurred. Two things really stand out for me about Shawn, Shannon, Scott, and Select Build. The attention to detail and quality of workmanship are outstanding. Even down to the smallest details, details that I would have probably never noticed were attended to. From covering the screws on the deck boards for a seamless finish to the batten board spacing for just the right look. But, probably what stands out to me most, is the kindness and care that Select Build showed us (and our dog who was often interested in seeing what was going on) throughout the whole process. They were genuinely interested in getting to know us and making sure that we were happy with our house in the end
- LA ExteriorsWe were given a price and told when the crew could start. Payment in full was due after the job was completed. They arrived as promised and finished as promised. The crew was friendly, respectful, efficient and conscientious while working on our home. We are very happy with the final outcome! As a fairly new business I would only suggest that the owner keep the customer more informed about any delays, etc. We had a rain day and just assumed they would not be out to work but it would have been nice to receive a text or call letting us know that. Communication is key! I would definitely recommend this company for your exterior work
Siding Contractors in Kirkland
- Business Description:Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes ..Recent Review:I chose Lifetime Remodeling to do my siding/windows over two others. Gino Streano presented the most detailed quote, they are not the cheapest and he answered all my questions & concerns. It can be scary when one has to choose a contractor & don’t know who would be the most reliable to complete the job. I spoke to some of the references & they shared how pleased they were with LRS. 2 crew members : Victor & Marco showed up promptly every morning & worked very hard. They paid attention to details & so did Mark, the carpenter who was meticulous about the framing of the sliding door & windows from the inside. Picking a colour for the house can be daunting & I’m glad to have a gratis colour consultant’s advice on this. I’m very pleased that I went with Lifetime Remodeling and the outcome of the whole projectKaren H.
- Business Description:At Side-Pro Inc, you get multiple high quality construction services under one roof. Whether you need new siding, paint, exterior carpentry work, or roofing, we have skilled employees ready to streamline your project from start to finish. Our employees are highly skilled, knowledgeable and deliver fast, friendly service at an honest and fair price. Our company is family owned and operated, and was established in 1995. We believe our quality workmanship, outstanding service, and our vast in..Recent Review:Very smooth professional process. Work was done beautifully.Jana P.
- Business Description:Rain City Exteriors, is a full service contracting company specialized in siding, roofing, and painting. We proudly serve the area of Seattle and the surrounding communities, we offer several years of industry experience and build our reputation with every job. offering services that fit your home, business, as well as your budget. We specialize in Siding, Painting, Windows and Roofing, Call us today! 888-948-4898Recent Review:work was done beyond my expectation.Cregg W.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on work ethic and giving homeowners someone they can count on. We are fast, professional, and get the job done right. Give us a call today for your Remodeling Needs.Recent Review:I originally wrote a review with an A rating on 10/14/2020. An electric fireplace was removed and entry tile was installed. I was happy with the work. However, a very small repair to the entry tile was needed so I contacted Luis. He replied that he would come ‘next week Friday’. That day was Christmas so I asked for clarification. Several times! It is now into the new year and no communication. I also stated I could not support a good review due to poor communication. And I still haven’t heard from him. 😒. My last contact was 12/16/2020Linda W.
- Business Description:We Service King and Snohomish County, doing exterior remodeling. We build the BEST decks in the Northwest!! Specializing in Exotic Hardwood decks, such as, Ipe, Tiger Deck, Ironwood, etc. Our composite and PVC products include Azek, TimberTech, Trex, and Fiberon. Additionally, we sell and install all window brands. We replace and install Hardie siding, both primed or color plus. We specialize in customer service and quality craftsmanship, with 100% customer satisfactionRecent Review:We had a great experience from start to finish with Mike and his crew on our new deck. Exceptional build quality throughout on the framing, decking, and waterproofing. All the little things from the consistent gaps, screw spacing, miters, and flashing detail really show the quality of work. Highly recommend AA Defined ExteriorBrian F.
- Business Description:Carpentry, Windows Install, Replace Sidings, Build Decks, Roof Replacements. Free Estimates. Call Today!Recent Review:I have used Gabriel with Maxi Construction for a few years, he is my first call for any roofing or siding job. I highly recommend.Travis J.
- Business Description:4 Seasons Exteriors is an experienced contractor in the installation of Siding, Painting, Roofing and Fences and Decks. Since we started working in the construction industry we have had the vision of doing the job with responsibility and to be well done the first time, using quality materials and experienced workmanship on every job we have the opportunity to work on. I personally have been in the business for 20+ years as well as some of my employees. We are a family owned and operated c..Recent Review:They did a very good job. They did a professional job. They knew what they were doing.Thuan P.
- Business Description:Perdue Builders & Supply, Inc. is located in Bothell, Washington. We are locally owned and operated and have been serving Washington state for more than 20 years. We are licensed, bonded & insured and also a member of the Better Business Bureau. The quality of our craftsmanship and relationships with our customers is something in which we take great pride. Our competitive pricing coupled with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee allows Perdue Builders & Supply, Inc. to stand out from the ..Recent Review:They did a great job, and the communication with the company prior was very professional and timely. I even called after the job to ask a question and they picked up the phone and anwered my question. Seems so hard to get anyone to pick up a phone these daysTony R.
- Business Description:Frank Figueroa has proudly been serving the Puget Sound area for over 30 years specializing in roof replacement and repair for Residential, Multifamily, and Commercial properties. At Frank General Contractor, we pride ourselves on being the best Puget Sound roofing contractor. Our goal of delivering a great quality roof at a fair price has resulted in happy customers, producing 30+ years of repeat clients and referral business. Our experts work with all roofing material and installation typ..Recent Review:2 story house on Queen Anne. Excellent - they actually started a day earlier than promised. This is a second property thay have now done for me, it is a rental house and the tenants had zero complaints. Although heavy rains are yet to test it, their valleys and finish work and flashing all appear to be top notch. Clean-up was perfectdavid n.
- Business Description:SIDING MADE EASY. James Hardie Elite preferred siding company . Full siding replacement & additions. Specialized in Hardboard siding (Weyerhaeuser recall) and Lp siding replacement. Most houses sided with these products don't meet regulations required nowadays. Lack of Weather Barrier, flexible and metal flashing are some of their waterproofing problems. We provide materials and installation for Lap siding, Board & Batten, T&G, and shingles. Labor only option includes scaffolding, nails and a..Recent Review:Alejandro and his team are awesome, very high quality and very responsible people! They had to deal with some inconveniences at our house with both another contractor being there at the same time and also with our hvac system that needed to be worked around. They did a wonderful job replacing our siding and painting and the house looks so pretty and we love it! I highly recommend working with them if you are looking for siding replacement or repair or painting your houseBen D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Find siding contractors in
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Hunts Point
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mercer Island
- Mill Creek
siding contractors in Kirkland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 3 Amigos General Contractor22103 44th W Ave
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- 4 SEASONS EXTERIORS LLC20537 SE 272nd St
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- 5 Stars General Contractor1704 South 341 Street Place Unit # B8
Federal Way, Washington
- 1 Slate Construction
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A-FFIX LLC4040 34th Ave W
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A_N_D Construction & Roofing8705 Hipkins Road SW
- AA Defined Exteriors1264 Westlake Ave N
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- ABC APEX Construction LLC3202 East Ames Lake Drive NE, Unit A
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- above and beyond painting and remodeling16527 116th Ave SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Rot Repair2410 84th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Acorn Carpentry and Tile324 18th ave
- Acres Northwestern Home Improvement Services15720 Meadow Rd
- Advance Construction & Renovation LLCPO Box 1115
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- ADVANTAGE CONTRACTORS, INC.PO Box 6035
- AFFORDABLE DRYWALL INC4715 156 st sw
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- AGNEW PAINTING8348 17TH AVE NW
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Star Chimneys Inc20621 Calhoun Rd Apt 6
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- ALL-STARS PRESSURE WASHING16128 19TH AVE NE
- ALLWAYS ROOF & PRESSURE WASH5902 14TH STREET CT NE
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpen Painting11905 124th Ave NE
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- America 1st Roofing & Builders, Inc12503 Evergreen Dr
- America Veterans Roofing12205 93rd Ave NE
- American Home Painting2116 242nd St SW
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- Apex Roof Systems LLCP.O. Box 145
Oak Harbor, Washington
- Apopei Construction2233 NW 58th St. #218
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Ares Construction and Remodeling6007 50th St NE
- ARPIN CONSTRUCTION LLC24534 SE 276th Ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artisan Design Build Inc1911 SW Campus Drive Ste 671
Federal Way, Washington
- Artistic Construction Innovations LLC10250 147th Ave SE
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- Ascend Construction LLC1306 M St SE
- Asiel Roof Company LLC103 W Casino Rd
- Asset Construction Inc3923 88TH ST UNIT F
- Astoria Construction876 172nd Ave NE
- ATF Construction LLC2201 100th St SW
- Avalon Pacific Construction LLC25700 46th Ave NE
- Axilles Builders INC18375 47th Pl NE
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- Baker Siding Pros3850 Klahanie Dr SE
- Banner Roofing6617 South 193rd Pl Ste P-104
- BARN PROS INC14567 169TH DR SE
- Barry Bunnell15184 168th Dr. SE
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- BCN Construction LLC26106 132nd Street SE
- BD & JM CONTACTORS431 Logan Road
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- Bek's Construction205 2nd Ave N
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- Bellaren LLCPO BOX 253
- Bellevue Home Improvements4048 138th Ave. S.E.
- BEN's Construction LLC4255 Pike Street NE
- Benitez Siding, LLC2105 S 295th Pl
Federal Way, Washington
- BERGSAGEL CONSTRUCTION1029 134th St SW
- Best Case Construction LLCPO Box 3664
- BEST CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC325 Sunset Blvd N Unit B
- Best Euro Construction IncPO Box 547
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- Best Roofing Company3250 Airport Way S
- Best Way Construction and RoofingP.O. Box 82216
- Better Builders4800 California Ave SW
- Bevan's Inc.4320 196th St SW
- B & C Construction