We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Kirkland, WA
There are 194 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Kirkland
- Oasis Roofing & ConstructionCame recommended by our neighbor who had hired Oasis for a home renovation. Elliott took us through the step by step process and timeline. The work was within budget and timeline.
- BH Contracting Services IncBrad, Joy and his team has done amazing job in taking on this remodeling project and having it ready for us in time. The remodel had a few hurdles of old house nitpicks like foundation issues, framing, but Brad and BH contracting provided fixes and improvements within reasonable budget. Him and his team worked with the city inspectors to quickly get permits and inspections approved in time for the work being done. Throughout the project, Brad and his team have been punctual, responsive and ready to answer any questions we had for them. It's been almost a year living in the updated home, and the quality of work looks to be excellent. I would highly recommend BH contracting and hire them for any of my future work
- Potts PaintingI did hire them again, and so did our neighbors! Interior and exterior paint work was very good, clean up was good, communication was excellent. Lots of time spent in prep, good attention to detail. They stuck to their bid and their timeline-- no higher praise.
- King's Drywall RepairKing's Drywall was phenomenal. They gave us a reasonable estimate (unlike other companies we considered). They did the work in record time. They cleaned up afterwards. Most important their work was exactly what we wanted. They are artisans and understand the needs of old (circa 1926) houses. We used them for a smaller job in 2016 and would hire them again in an instant
- King's Drywall RepairThe short: Price competitive, service excellent, quality, excellent, strongly recommend. I do most of my own construction work as I tend to not like the work that is done when I bring people in or the price I have to pay to have that work done. Steve and his team at King's Drywall repair are a notable exception for me. This is the third time I have used them and I would have no hesitation in making it a fourth. This job was a big one, a full home and it was done very well. I was present for much of the work and watched the different teams as they worked through the stages of the project. Each team made sure I was happy with the progress and addressed my specific requests to my full satisfaction. At the end Steve came back through and looked at the work and made sure I was a satisfied customer. It was a big project requiring a fair bit of scheduling coordination, the office manager Hailey did an exemplary job keeping me informed on any changes and getting back to me quickly when I needed information. This is a great team, hire them, you won't regret it
- Tall Pines ConstructionWho are you going to trust to remodel your luxury home? We faced that question head-on when we moved to the area from out of state and purchased a home on Lake Washington. Our project was a whole house remodel with many moving parts. After interviewing four contractors, we chose Tall Pines because we felt we could trust them. Tall Pines is a family-run business that employs only experienced, highly skilled artisans. In addition, their business model for costing the job made good sense. Tall Pines did not let us down! The folks at Tall Pines listened carefully to our vision and brought it to life, on time and within our budget. We can honestly tell you that you can trust Tall Pines to remodel your luxury home. Jeff & Syl, Rento
- Tall Pines ConstructionTall Pines completely remodeled our kitchen and living room. Tim was very easy to work with, all the way from the planning phase to the end of the project. He listened to what we wanted, had great ideas and was very knowledgable. We never felt pressured, either; Tim wanted to make sure they could do exactly what we wanted, up to our standards. The kitchen had a full wall separating it from the living room, which we opened up and replaced with a peninsula. There was a support post left over, which holds up another support beam along the ceiling, and our lead, Tom, suggested that we wrap them. We were a bit hesitant since we couldn't visualize it, and Tom surprised us by building a small prototype around a part of the post to show us what it would look like! We loved it, Tom wrapped both of them masterfully, and they look absolutely gorgeous now. We were really impressed with how customer-centric Tall Pines was, and how both Tim and Tom went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything they did
- Johnson and Sons ConstructionI had a horrible little galley kitchen with a partial wall that separated it from the living and dining room area. It had very little counter space and was in desperate need of an update (circa 1983). I hired Johnson and Sons and they did not disappoint. I now have an amazing open concept kitchen with tons of counterspace. It still amazes me how big the kitchen and living area feels now. Ok so down to some details. They replaced cabinets and countertops, installed an island, tile backsplash, new flooring and scraped and resurfaced the ceiling (I had the old acoustic ceiling) for the kitchen, dining room and living room. Vic, Jon and crew were professional, honest and did beautiful work. Vic provided guidance when picking out materials and kept communication with me throughout the remodel so that I knew what to expect and when to expect it. My house is an older home and it is not without its issues. I really appreciate how hard Jon and crew worked to make the old look new again like the extra texture on the walls to help match to new ceiling and find solutions for a few of the uncovered issues like a joist where the hood vent needed to be, beat up base trim and older electrical wiring. They really went above and beyond, and I couldn’t be happier with my kitchen remodel. I highly recommend Johnson and Sons Construction and would hire them again
- Affordable Environmental IncWe had to deal with a popcorn ceiling removal that pivoted into a ceiling drywall takedown. Affordable Environmental was extremely communicative throughout the entire process. They arrived on time and completed the work on time. Very professional service. Would hire again.
- A Sanders Construction LLCAlan and his crew did an absolutely amazing job with our remodel. Alan was very communicative and was always concerned about our happiness and getting the job done with attention to detail and within budget. We loved working with Alan! He feels like a part of the family now. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend and can’t wait to begin our next project with him
Drywall Contractors in Kirkland
- Business Description:Give us a call or click for an estimate, today!Recent Review:Got back to me with my quote quickly and was able to work with my schedule to get the job done, definitely recommend!nereyda a.
- Business Description:Please go to website Acustomdrywallllc.com see all the reviews 50+. Here at Acustom Drywall, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the drywall trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Please visit our website http://acustomdrywall.com/ for additional referencesRecent Review:After a major rewiring project, we had around 50 large holes in our house that needed to be filled. We contacted Christopher, and he was able to give us an estimate and timeline within a day of viewing the house. During the work, Christopher was responsive, did great work, and hit his stated deadline. We appreciated that he took the time to cover everything thoroughly, which made repainting a breeze. Overall, we really appreciated the work done by him and his company, and would recommend himScott H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:Offering a 10% discount for Angie's List Members (up to a $200 value), call at 425-778-7262 King’s Drywall Repair is a partnership of 2 brothers, Randy and Stephen King. Their father David King, a founding member of the company, is now semi-retired. David King is an icon in pioneering the methods of modern day drywall finishing. He passed his 50 years experience onto his 2 sons. Randy with 34 years experience, Stephen with 26 years. A combined 110 years in the business means we have seen ever..Recent Review:King's Drywall was phenomenal. They gave us a reasonable estimate (unlike other companies we considered). They did the work in record time. They cleaned up afterwards. Most important their work was exactly what we wanted. They are artisans and understand the needs of old (circa 1926) houses. We used them for a smaller job in 2016 and would hire them again in an instantEsther H.
- Business Description:Previously operating under the name Seattle Drywall LLC, a subsidiary of Seattle Contractor Services, has 20 full time employees. Our estimates are free and you only pay for our services when completed. Email Jeff (Owner): firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message on our office line 206-403-3992. Discounts are available when they are asked for by A.L. membersRecent Review:Excellent! Highly recommended. As part of a full kitchen renovation, we needed some walls demolished, a new doorway framed, major holes from electrical/plumbing work repaired, and the room prepped for painting. Alvin was our contact for this project, and we enjoyed working with him. He came out to look at the site and quickly was able to tell us how everything would work, in a clear and concise manner. He also said they had room for us on their schedule, when I needed them, which was super important. Other companies didn't even call me back! Construction is very busy lately, and I did make sure to check in with them now and again to make sure our schedules would still line up as we got closer to the job. They always called or emailed back, usually the same day but sometimes the next day. I also left PLENTY of wiggle room in my project schedule. Over about 10 days, the work got done, sometimes with a day or two between for things to dry. They were always on time, worked quickly, checked in with us to make sure we were all on the same page, got all the details, and did really quality work. We appreciated how nicely they protected the job site and cleaned up, too. At the end, it was ready for primer and paint, which we were able to DIY in a weekend. They are incredibly hard-working, competent, and have been among the best we've hired during our entire project. Call themLisa T.
- Business Description:Have a hole in your wall? Damage from Moisture? Repairs needed after plumbing or electrical work? Maybe you are just tired of that Popcorn ceiling. Call us today to schedule your repair work, we are fast, clean, respectful of your property, and in most cases, your job will be 100% dust freeRecent Review:Quick to give me an estimate. Delayed appointments a few times. Sent some guys to do the job but no supplies had been delivered for them so they left. Very poor communication and stopped answering my texts and calls. Finally I had enough and canceled the job with themArdyth H.
- Business Description:New Owner-Operated company with work experience of 7+ years. We are a Seattle and surrounding area based service company. Specialize in: Single family homes, New Construction, Commercials, and Remodel additions. Drywall installation and Finish (hang, tape, sand, and textureRecent Review:Alex and his crew were top notch. Showed up on time, knocked out the work, and left a great finish. My framing wasn't perfect and we worked together to overcome it. I heartily recommend Supreme Drywall Services.Dave E.
- Business Description:Mr Handyman takes great pride in providing the best service in the industry. We do it by answering our phones, scheduling on-time appointments, providing the best skilled employee technicians (No Subs) in the area and guaranteeing our work. Over 70% of our work is provided to repeat and referral customers including many Angie’s List customers. We look forward to earning the privilege of being your regular home repair, maintenance and improvement company. Locally owned and operatedRecent Review:I really appreciate the follow-through and help I received from Teri at The Handyman of S.E. Bellevue. She went over my project in detail and said that this kind of technical work would probably be best served by a company that specializes in this cable and ethernet install. I really appreciate her taking the time to tell me that. We also went over what they CAN do for me in the future and she sent me a list about that and their COVID-19 protocol to keep them and us safe! Also they are fully insured and the team brings a lot of extras in the truck with them to get the work done that day. All the years I've needed help doing home remodels and small upgrades, this type of customer service is rare. This company will be my next go to for estimates on home repairs and remodels. If you, like us, no longer can or want to do the handyman chores around your house, these are the team for youDona M.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 30 years and will continue to be in business throughout the current Covid-19 pandemic. We are practiced and trained to adhere to all recommended protections. We value honesty, integrity, and friendliness and will treat your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in drywall and we pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look fo..Recent Review:The drywall was done in a professional manner and quickly. I called Ron on a Wednesday and he showed up on Thursday to give me a quote. His guy, Nick, showed up on Monday ready to start. He was done in two days with the work and initial mud. No fault of his, the mud didn't dry over night so he had to come back on Thursday. The job turned out wonderful. Nick tidied up before he left and by Friday afternoon you couldn't even tell they were there. I would highly recommend them. I gave them a pretty bad starting point and they made it look awesomeEvan C.
- Business Description:Interior, Exterior Painting & RemodelingRecent Review:This was my first project using Above & Beyond Painting LLC, but certainly not my last. Jesus and Christian and their team were utterly professional, meticulous, honest, and very pleasant to work with. This house project was challenge in that there were 4 colors necessitating lots of plastic and tape, 3+ levels, and a very barky dog to contend with. No matter, the painting project was finished without surprises; the cleanup was pristine, and my house looks great. And will look great for decades to come! If you've got a painting or remodeling project coming up you simply can't do better than Above & Beyond Painting LLC. Highly recommendedKim D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Yarrow Point
- Hunts Point
- Clyde Hill
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mercer Island
- Mill Creek
drywall contractors in Kirkland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A & I's Painting Co.12115 19th Ave SE Apt I101
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Handcrafted Home Remodeling & Restoration L.L.C.po box 106
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A to Z home repair3244 NW 54th St
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A&F Asbestos and Gen Con642 Harrington Ave NE
- A&R PAINTING1624 SW 168th St
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.S.E. Painting, LLC.9721 Yelm Hwy, SE
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AB ROOFING & PAINTING LLC12402 434th Ave SE
North Bend, Washington
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- above and beyond painting and remodeling16527 116th Ave SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- ABSOLUTE DRYWALL530 130th St NE
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accelerated Drywall and Paint17716 Densmore Ave N
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Accurate Pro Painters LLCPO Box 5155
- ACE Hardware Corporation9000 Roosevelt Way NE
- Acorn Carpentry and Tile324 18th ave
- Action Property ServicesP.O. Box 5683
- Acustom Drywall15615 26th Ave NE
- Addicott Roofing Inc18926 83rd Ave W
- Adept Home ServicesPO Box 266
North Bend, Washington
- ADPainting3119 165th Pl SE
- Affordable Construction Drywall ServicesPO Box 66732
- AFFORDABLE DRYWALL INC4715 156 st sw
- Affordable Environmental IncPO Box 40
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Affordable Resurfacing Services319 S 327th Ln
Federal Way, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- Agge, LLCPO Box 5957
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- ALKI LUMBER & HARDWARE4422 36TH AVE SW
- Alkipainting3923 55th Ave SW
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Drywall Services LLC15921 119th Ave E
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- ALL WAYS PAINTING11125 VICKERY AVE E
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- ALLIANCE PAINTING COPO Box 311
- Aloha Painting13685 Brownsville Hwy NE
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha & Omega9618 53rd Dr NE
- Alpha international construction34610 27TH AVE SW
Federal Way, Washington
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- Amador's Home Remodeling605 center road
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRUCTION LLCPO BOX 81005
- American Home Painting2116 242nd St SW
- American Wall and Texture315 W Main St
- AMG finishers1011 E 32nd St
- Amt drywall llc
Camano Island, Washington
- Amundsen Fine Paint And Restoration LLC3710 California Ave SW Apt 10
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- Angels sheet rock 3225 122nd Ave E
- Any & All Drywall Repair4819 S 146th St
- Apopei Construction2233 NW 58th St. #218
- April Buchan2711 W Snoqualmie River Rd NE
- AR Home Remodeling LLC14500 NE 29th Pl Apt. 405
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- ARBON DRYWALLPO Box 1559
- ARPIN CONSTRUCTION LLC24534 SE 276th Ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- Arrow Painting Company Inc1433 NW 64th St #402
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Construction Innovations LLC10250 147th Ave SE
- ARTISTIC DESIGN7143 35TH AVE SW
- Artistic Drywall Textures Inc3810 166th Pl NE 205
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- ASJD Construction16212 Bothell Everett Hwy Suite F242
- Asset Construction Inc3923 88TH ST UNIT F
- Assurance Construction CorporationPO Box 50572
- Avidtek Residential Contracting15507 182nd Pl NE
- AW Painting Home Improvement2527 131st Pl SE
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC