The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Kirkland, WA
There are 34 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Kirkland
- LOOKER ASPHALT, INC.I am an asphalt professional myself, but I only doing small patching and sealcoating. When I have a large job, I call Looker because they have always been very responsive, and the quality of their work is excellent. There are a lot of paving companies in the Tacoma area, and Looker is among the very best
- Advanced asphalt coatingsJordan from Advanced Asphalt Coatings was easy to work with. He showed up when he said he would, kept me posted about the job and did a good job on our driveway. He followed up promptly to ensure we were satisfied with the work.
- Advanced asphalt coatingsI really was happy with the overall experience. Everything was done just the way I was told. Very friendly and polite.
- Advanced asphalt coatingsExcellent service, prompt, quality job, we couldn’t have been more pleased. If you’re looking for a asphalt sealing company, this one is it!
- Church Construction LLcCommunication was great and I am really happy about the work done. I would recommend them to all my friends and family that need any concrete work done.
- Jireh Asphalt & Concrete IncJireh Construction was fantastic! Their bid was competitive but mostly they were very professional, showed up when they said they would, completed the work faster than expected, and fixed some unexpected discoveries for a very reasonable additional cost. The end product is beautiful. They showed up on time, with the appropriate manpower and equipment to properly perform and complete the work in a timely manner. I highly recommend them and will likely be hiring them to do the sealcoat and striping in the summer when the weather permits
- Roads Paving WA LLCThings went great from start to finish. They were the first to respond to my request through Angie's List. They responded the next working day while the next onw was 6 days later and another was 8 days. Four did not respond at all. Pricing was also great. It was $3k lower than one and over $6k lower than the other. They showed up on time and ready to work. The crew worked the entire time, over 6 hours, without a break. The were on top of the whole process and very attentive to detail. They did a great job grading, making sure that the slope was right so that there was proper drainage. The guy on the Bobcat was amazing to watch. It was like a ballet. The pour went great with the edges built up perfectly and the slope correct. When they finished they cleaned up everything and hauled it off. They final product was everything I wanted it to be and then some. I would recommend this company to anyone without reservation
- Triple R AggregateRoger does great he always goes over and beyond I would have him work for me anytime he has helped me out in emergencies also he does the best work
- Triple R AggregateWe have worked with Triple R Aggregate on several major projects since 2014. We have used them for asphalt repairs, installation of speed bumps, curb replacements and fire lane striping. They have always been an honest hard working crew, delivering what they promise at a very competitive price. They are now our "go to" company for all our driveway and parking lot needs, and we highly recommend them
- Acme Asphalt Paving,IncI contacted few companies to get bids on the driveway, for our new house in North Bend. Acme came in with a reasonable quote compared to few others. Sunny was up front with scope of work great communication and kept us in formed on the scheduling. When they arrived to start the work they went right to work with out wasting anytime. They prepared the driveway with gravel and finished with asphalt. They completed the job in 3 days start to finish. Did a excellent job I am fully satisfied with there work and would highly recommend these folks to anyone
Driveway Pavers in Kirkland
- Business Description:Shaw-Bel Sealcoating Inc: Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:The crew from Shaw-Bel arrived on time. They patched cracks in the driveway to the extent possible, then seal-coated the driveway. I felt they did excellent work, and I was pleased with the result.Carl B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:It went great they make sure I'm satisfied before they left.Eric J.
- Business Description:We provide residential, industrial, and commercial service. Our highly trained sales, administrative and labor force work closely to ensure excellent customer service. Roads Paving provides high-quality asphalt paving services to residents and businesses. We strive to deliver professional service from the estimate all the way to the final product. Over the years, our commitment to customer satisfaction through first-class service has resulted in tremendous growth and a sterling reputation in ..Recent Review:Things went great from start to finish. They were the first to respond to my request through Angie's List. They responded the next working day while the next onw was 6 days later and another was 8 days. Four did not respond at all. Pricing was also great. It was $3k lower than one and over $6k lower than the other. They showed up on time and ready to work. The crew worked the entire time, over 6 hours, without a break. The were on top of the whole process and very attentive to detail. They did a great job grading, making sure that the slope was right so that there was proper drainage. The guy on the Bobcat was amazing to watch. It was like a ballet. The pour went great with the edges built up perfectly and the slope correct. When they finished they cleaned up everything and hauled it off. They final product was everything I wanted it to be and then some. I would recommend this company to anyone without reservationJim O.
- Business Description:Asphalting Rock setting and engraving Seal coating Fix asphalt potholes and cracks Asphalt maintenance and repair Driveway maintenance Parking lot striping services Curbs Concrete curb, stamp, patios, driveways, walkway, stairs, etc. We provide superior quality asphalt paving services. We have extensive experience installing, maintaining, and repairing asphalt roads, parking lots, and driveways. From grading to sealcoating and striping, no job is too small or too big! We do it allRecent Review:Roger provided a skilled and accurate assessment of the needed repairs to our church parking lot and a fair cost estimate. Communication and follow-up were top notch. The repairs were performed on time and efficiently and the traffic control was effective and prevented any disruption to daily operations. The seal coating and striping were completed on time and the final outcome exceeded all expectations. Highly recommend Triple R for any paving or seal coating needsJohn B.
- Business Description:Sutter Paving, a locally owned and operated business, is a full service asphalt contractor, serving both the commercial and residential communities. Established in Issaquah in 1972, Sutter Paving employs a solid veteran crew equipped with the knowledge and expertise to tackle the most challenging jobsRecent Review:The company is very responsive and professional, and we are generally pleased with the result. Leonard is a creative problem solver, and went to a lot of effort to help us figure out the best drainage solution. There are some small seams and discoloration that hopefully will no longer be noticeable after we get the driveway sealed in a year or so. In fact, Leonard extended our warranty to ensure we're satisfied and that there is no lasting issue, which we really appreciate. One thing that bugged us is that about 15 minutes after they left the job, we noticed that a portion of the driveway wasn't draining properly. They came back later and fixed it, but charged us to do soBillie Jo S.
- Business Description:George has over 30 years of experience paving driveways, roads, and parking lots. I will utilize my experience to help you make an educated decision that will make you confident in choosing Asphalt by George for all of your paving needs, whether repairing potholes and cracked pavement, installing a new driveway, re-paving an old one with an overlay, or complete removal and replacement. I will be on every job to make sure that the job gets done right. FREE ESTIMATES, OF COURSERecent Review:I've emailed George, left a voicemail at the office and a voicemail on his cell. After 2 weeks, I've received zero replies. I realize that July/August are the best months for paving and so he's probably crazy busy, but customers should not have to try this hard to spend their money. I'll be looking elsewhereRaymond J.
- Business Description:Global Paving, LLC has several trained and professional employees. Most of our employees have years of asphalt paving experience.Recent Review:Paving but guy said he was coming by never heard againVicki D.
- Business Description:Jireh Construction Services is the premier professional contracting company offering a wide variety of residential and commercial services to our clients in the Everett area. We are known to pay exquisite attention to detail while making your satisfaction our number one priority. This is your best option, we offer the best service, quality, and lower prices, giving you the best that you deserve. Please call us today to schedule your appointment with Washington's true professionals at work for..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They were on-time, fast and high quality work. Challenging job site with several large trees and massive roots. They moved a huge amount of dirt and did a precise leveling with proper drainage. They prepared the project in one day and poured the next! The stamping process was very interesting and a work of art. Several neighbors have talked to me about having them do work for them. Still getting complementsTim W.
- Business Description:Home remodeling or building can tax your imagination, stretch your resources and try your patience! So choose a contractor you can trust. We get to know people well before we work for them. After all, we'll both be living with the results for a long time. We are a full service construction company that has been doing it right for over 37 years. Chermak Construction is a full service residential & light commercial remodeling company. We specialize in home & commercial remodeling projects of al..Recent Review:We loved the superb work that they did for us. Each element was done to perfection. Our ADA compliant bathroom needs were met by Vince Scott, our Site Supervisor, and Jacin Morgan our tiler. Each of the subs were excellent. That is an important element when hiring a contractor – they are only as good as their subs! Vince Scott led each of them to work closely with me to measure every element needed to make the bathroom fit my needs – and future needs. Each inch was confirmed! His carpentry work and finish work was superb! Jason Matthews was our project manager who made sure that we had the choices necessary to make the projects safe and beautiful. The subs that he had for us were Lobresti Cabinets for a unique design with an option for future wheelchair use. Progressive Plumbing were exceptionally careful about exactly where the handheld should be as well as the install of the Kohler Digital Valve for remote temperature control. Distinctive Glass gave us a gorgeous and smooth custom designed barn-door style shower glass with plenty of glass options. CounterFix did a gorgeous job of helping us choose a fully “Grout Free” shower base and walls! Stunning choices, thank you, Jason and the team. A truly worry-free experienceVERNE B.
- Business Description:Seattle Style Remodel offers an array of services varying in size and scope. Our talented, dedicated team of experts is able to assist you from concept to completion. We have the experience and resources to handle the unique wroking conditions of the region and ensure timely completion of your project. Most importantly, we respect the fact that we are working in your home. For your safety and peace of mind, all of our experts are fully licensed and bondedRecent Review:Mark was very professional the whole way through. He helped us find an architect who could do the work and was as timely as possible. The project ended up starting late because of the City of Redmond not letting us remove a tree, but after that it went well and ended up finishing the Wednesday after my son was born! He helped us find places to look at finishes and also assisted with fixing up other problem areas in the house he noticed as they were working so it would be ready for the baby. All the workers were nice, professional, hardworking, and they took care to keep the work site relatively clean. When my tub was installed, the jets didn't work quite right, but after I called Mark, he had them out to fix the issue within one week, so the warranty really means somethingEmily A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Yarrow Point
- Hunts Point
- Clyde Hill
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mercer Island
- Mill Creek
driveway paving contractors in Kirkland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A C PAVING NORTHWESTPO BOX 1174
North Bend, Washington
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A1 Asphalt Paving Inc25210 45th Pl S
- AA Asphalting Inc14720 Puyallup St E
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Acme Asphalt Paving,Inc730 Lenora Ave N
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- All Cities Asphalt Paving5303 95th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- All Clear Window Cleaning16715 NE 185th St
- All Pro Pressure Washing Service LLCPO Box 68010
- ALL PUGET SOUND ASPHALT PAVING8909 E SUNNY SIDE SCHOOL RD
- All Stripes, LLC19384 Occidental Ave S
Des Moines, Washington
- ALL-STARS PRESSURE WASHING16128 19TH AVE NE
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- Alluvium Site PrepPO Box 503
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- ASAP SEAL COATING15625 May Creek Rd
Gold Bar, Washington
- ASHPALT PATCH SYSTEMS8812 CANYON RD E
- Asphalt by George8215 382nd Ave SE
- ASPHALT SERVICES & PAVING LLC1025 LUDWIG RD
- Atlas Paving Company4000 Airport Way S
- Avalon Northwest Landscape, LLCPO BOX 31918
- A C PAVING NORTHWEST
- Badger ExcavationP.O. Box 377
- Baez Construction, LLC1092 Ash Ave
- BAKER ENTERPRISES13709 415TH WAY SE
North Bend, Washington
- Becker Blacktop LLCP.O. Box 2273
- Bellgreen Pressure Wash and Homeowner Services756 John St
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- Benjamin Asphalt IncPO Box 1237 31563 W Entwistle Street
- Black rock sealcoating 10420 11th St E
- BODINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC.6009 212th St SW
- Bradford Building Company8210 Wayne Ave
- BRIKE EXCAVATING & UNDERGROUND UTILITIES LLC15620 SE RENTON ISSAQUAH RD
- Buddha Builders LLC5611 Rainier Ave S
- BuiltToBuildIt41615 May Creek Road
Gold Bar, Washington
- Burrows Asphalt12920 Juanita Dr NE
- BURROWS ASPHALT SEALING12920 JUANITA DR NE
- Badger Excavation
- C3Pumping1402 Auburn Way North #188
- Calmana Construction LLC.2100 S 260th St G102
Des Moines, Washington
- Cannon Construction, Inc406 Porter Way
- Carlos Sanchez Contracting, LLC.11827 24th Ave South
- CASM16410 84th St NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- CD Paver Management10717 99th Ave NE
- CFC Construction20233 SE 192nd St.
- Champion paving llc10428 137th st.ct.e #47
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- Chermak Construction Inc655 Edmonds Way
- Construction Expeditors16915 SE 272nd 100-178
- Creative Saints LLC4805 145th Pl NE
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC2011 Adams Ave
- Eagle Asphalt Sealcoating CO.,LLCP.O. Box 1564
- Eagle Rock Landscaping, Inc.6039 W Marginal Way SW
- EcoScape Designs13735 Linden Ave N B303
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRUCTION INC2038 9TH ST W
- Erikon Technologies LLC.30024 41st AVE S
- EVERGREEN CONSTRUCTION SERVICES606 w casino rd apt B305, Apt B305
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT23825 35TH AVE W
- Evergreen remodeling construction
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC
- GARDENGIRLS, LLC2801 BICKFORD AVE, Suite 103 PMB 117
- Global Paving, LLCP.O. Box 731362
- Granite Construction24943 NE WA - 3
- Green Slate Landscaping Inc12125 Cyrus Way
- Green Tech Excavation9812 Coral Dr SW
- GREENPOINT LANDSCAPING20126 Ballinger Way NE 243
- Gu-Wi, Gutters and Windows2350 N 115th St
- GARDENGIRLS, LLC
- J.K. Construction LLCP.O Box 99393
- JD Remodeling Construction15833 16th Ave SW
- Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing6202 214th Ave SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Jireh Asphalt & Concrete Inc10121 Evergreen Way Ste 25-515
- JOE MYERS CONSTRUCTION4418 128TH PL SE
- Joseph Concrete Specialist125 Summit Ave N
- JP Corp19858 Maxwell Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- J.K. Construction LLC
- Lakeridge Paving Company19606 SE 252nd St
- Lakeside Industries, Inc.6505 226th Pl SE, #200
- Land King1347 120TH AVE NE
- LaValley Backhoe LLC18019 121st Pl SE
- Lewis Construction GroupPO Box 248
- Lexi Corp525 100th Pl SE
- Lakeridge Paving Company