If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Kirkland, WA
There are 313 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Kirkland
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirBradley and Tyler were amazing. Very professional and did an amazing job. We will have them back again if we need electrical work. We are also having Seatown do our plumbing as well. Job done ahead of schedule and with minimal disruption, they really helped us with PUD which can be tricky at times. Well done, 15 stars ⭐
- Oasis Roofing & ConstructionCame recommended by our neighbor who had hired Oasis for a home renovation. Elliott took us through the step by step process and timeline. The work was within budget and timeline.
- Innovative Kitchen & BathOur remodel which included a completely newly designed kitchen, dining room wainscoting, new flooring throughout the entire first floor and new window and door turned out beautiful. Innovative was great to work with. Their work was outstanding, they always left a clean house and they were on schedule. We will use them again for any future remodeling and highly recommend them
- BH Contracting Services IncExcellent. Brad, the owner, is honest, knowledgeable and known for meeting deadlines. Warren and Daniel provided quality work, were always on time and cleaned up well after each day. Joy, the office manager always had a quick, helpful response and kept the team organized. We have invited BH Contracting back for a bathroom remodel
- BH Contracting Services IncBrad, Joy and his team has done amazing job in taking on this remodeling project and having it ready for us in time. The remodel had a few hurdles of old house nitpicks like foundation issues, framing, but Brad and BH contracting provided fixes and improvements within reasonable budget. Him and his team worked with the city inspectors to quickly get permits and inspections approved in time for the work being done. Throughout the project, Brad and his team have been punctual, responsive and ready to answer any questions we had for them. It's been almost a year living in the updated home, and the quality of work looks to be excellent. I would highly recommend BH contracting and hire them for any of my future work
- BH Contracting Services IncWe highly recommend BH Contracting Services! We hired them for a partial remodel of our kitchen: replace old countertops with granite, install new sinks, install new glass tile backsplash, and install all new hardware. They also updated the counter/sink in our powder room as well. We worked directly with Brad, who provided outstanding customer service - friendly, responsive, competitively priced, and kept our entire project on schedule (which is almost unheard of!). We plan to rehire BH Contracting Services to remodel both of our bathrooms. Definitely ask them for a bid
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingFine Design just finished a master bath remodel for us...We are beyond happy with the final results. Jacqueline was our designer and project manager. We gave her some ideas and a budget. She came back with a perfect design and color scheme for our master bath. There were some COVID related materials delay that she navigated as best she could and in the end delivered a really nice finished product for us. No hidden or surprise charges and every quote was exactly how it appeared on the job bid. Patty, the owner, checked on the project several times along the way and made a some great suggestions that we had the choice to add on as the project came together. Clayton and the Fine Design team along with any of the sub contractors that were needed, were always professional, on time, and really skilled. The may seem expensive, but you definitely get your wallets worth! We look forward to having Fine Design do more for us in the future
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingI rarely give 5-star reviews for anything (in fact, the team at Fine Design might be surprised to learn this is a 5-star review given how picky I am!). However, we have now used Fine Design for two large jobs - a primary bathroom and closet, and now the entire first floor of our home - and have been thrilled with the experience. We chose Fine Design out of a shortlist of 3 contractors for our bathroom/closet job. They were priced similarly to other mid-high-end remodeling companies, but seemed to deliver superior results compared with the others *and* offered in-house design services to ensure the vision and the execution matched. We've been very happy with the craftsmanship, quality, and aesthetics of the bathroom and closet. When we decided to get a quote for our first floor remodel, there was no shortlist: we were either going to use Fine Design this year or save until we could use them in the future. We're about halfway into that job now, and it's coming together with the signature level of quality we've come to expect from Fine Design. We're excited to see what things look like when the job is done, but already feel like we'll be living in a new home! I'd be remiss if I didn't explicitly mention one of my favorite things about Fine Design: every remodeling job comes with hiccups and unexpected/unpleasant surprises. I've consistently been impressed with the gracefulness of the team's recovery from these hurdles. When the underlying cause is outside their control, Fine Design is forthcoming about the issue they've uncovered, and often brings several options to the table to discuss (complete with a quote for each, if additional costs are required). If the underlying cause is due to a mistake on their part - which happens rarely but does happen in large-scale jobs with lots of moving pieces - the Fine Design team is quick to take ownership over resolving the issue, and consistently goes "above and beyond" to ensure customer satisfaction. There are only two reasons I'd choose a different contractor for future interior remodeling jobs: 1) Fine Design finally gets fed up with me and tells me I'm too difficult to work with. This would probably be justified, honestly. 2) Fine Design goes out of business. I sure hope neither of these things happen. I'll use them for all my South Sound remodeling needs - for as long as they'll let me - and wholeheartedly recommend them for yours, too
- Innovative Kitchen & BathMyself and my husband recently had our kitchen remodeled by Innovative Kitchens. We are so happy with the results. Shannon was wonderful to deal with as was Angela who works in the store. They were always professional, helpful and responsive. Thomas who completed most of the work installing our new cabinets was fantastic. He was great to deal with and we are extremely happy with the wonderful job he did. He was also great with our dog :-) The rest of the team who worked on the tiling, counter tops, lighting fixtures and plumbing were also really good. We would have no hesitation in recommending Innovative Kitchen & Bath
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingWe hired the Fine Design team for what we considered to be big projects that included a full bathroom remodel, shower addition to a half bathroom, building out a mudroom and loft spaces, and then finishing work to blend those areas in seamlessly with the rest of our home. The process and the end results were fantastic! Patty, Clayton, and the whole team were pleasant, responsive, and true professionals. Their attention to detail and craftsmanship are second to none. If you're looking for an interior remodeling company, beware of contractors that underbid and then perform subsequent shoddy work. We've had experience with those, as well. With Fine Design, we received a high quality product at fair market value, which in the end, is what I think most people want
Home Remodeling Contractors in Kirkland
- Business Description:Devine Bath provides Design + Build remodeling services for fully custom Bathrooms and Kitchens. Our design experts guide you through our effortless process to achieve a trendproof remodel you'll enjoy for years to come. We assist you every step of the way — from design and product selection, to planning your schedule, to delivering and installing your remodel. Avoid worry, set backs, and endless trips to showrooms. Schedule your free design consultation today. Our local team of designers a..Recent Review:Because of the company's following Covid rules and a brief delay due to Covid positive testing within the company, it took a little longer for my remodelling project to be finished. Easy selection of new look and replacement shower and fixtures, etc. and they were made from quality materials. Good followups and any concerns were addressed promptly. All the workers that came into my house to get the job done were courteous and friendlyDebra G.
- Business Description:I am an Owner Operator with 39 continuous years in the construction field and 19 years in business as Vic Steiner Carpentry. Over these years as an employee of other construction companies and being self employed, I have mastered all of the trades that are involved in residential remodeling and perform all of the work myself. I will present a firm bid in a contract, including sales tax and payment schedule. Attached to the contract is a very detailed Work Specifications list that specifies..Recent Review:We have used Vic multiple times and will continue to do so for our future home needs. Vic was reliable, flexible and we were very pleased with the end result.Will B.
- Business Description:Green City Remodeling is a proud Kitchen & Bath remodeling company that has a long-standing reputation for distinguished service and innovative design. Our company has experience of over 15 years, offering a full range of remodeling, design, and installation services to King, Pierce, and Snohomish County homeowners. At Green City Remodeling we are here to provide each of our clients with high-quality job and custom project.Recent Review:If you are looking for an honest, knowledgeable and professional contract, Green City is the way to go. They remodeled our kitchen and we are thrilled with the outcome! They were extremely helpful in helping us prepare so we could start on time. The took great care to make sure everything was done with precision. We ran into a few issues with our older house and they walked us through it with little stress-they knew except how to handle it. They kept me informed and supported me with great options when I needed to make decisions. They were respectful of our home and cleaned up the area daily. Our whole family was pleased with the process and outcome. I've referred friends as wellThomas L.
- Business Description:DP Palmer Painting & Restoration has been proudly offering design, restoration, and painting services in Seattle, Bellevue and Renton areas for many years. Our priority is the satisfaction of our clients, so we always take the time to ensure you are satisfied with the design of your space before starting any work. Our licensed, insured, and bonded painters and designers have years of experience in small and large painting projects in Seattle. They enjoy working closely with clients to ensure ..Recent Review:Our project began with an exterior painting project. We solicited a number of quotes that fell into two categories, modest prep work (pressure wash and cursory scraping) and paint w/ Home Depot quality paint or extensive prep work ( scraping sanding, repairing, color consultation etc) and high quality painting. DP Palmer's estimate was in line with other high quality estimates. Larry Palmer (owner) was very responsive to our inquiries and was excited to work on our home. He matched the estimate of work to our budget and included a number of additional restoration items such as repairing concrete stairs and tuck pointing the chimney. Selecting the paint colors was a multi-step process where Larry listened to our ideas, gave some advice but ultimately brought ~ 6 colors that matched our interest. After seeing them on the house we completely changed our mind. From there Larry guided us into selecting a color we absolutely loved but never would have selected ourselves. Once the project began Ruffino and the rest of the work crew worked incredibly hard and carefully, pressure washing the house, patio, walk ways, stair well etc. Shortly into the project Larry suggested that we should consider residing our cedar shakes instead of painting over them. We settled on redoing two sides which increased our cost and scope accordingly. The crew did an amazing job with residing the cedar shakes, matching the existing pattern but with much more consistency and attention to detail than the existing work. At one point Larry suggested we do a major repair of our exterior concrete stairs which is something we had considered but not as part of this project. we agreed to add it to the project. Ruffino did a masterful job with the concrete work making an old ugly stairwell into a work of art. We appreciated Larry's bold suggestions of trim and window paint colors, steering us away from the common white trim to a bold yellow that complimented the dark green house and purple window trim. The final scope addition was purchasing, installing and staining a new front door. This was a last minute decision and local selection is limited. Larry made great suggestions though and was a good sounding board to guide our selection. Larry was on site every morning checking with both us and the crew to make sure everything was going according to plan. His color and design suggestions were fantastic. Larry stayed in constant contact throughout the project, both in person and via text. We enjoyed getting to know the crew of Ruffino Rudy, Manuel, and Carlos who are all skilled craftsmen. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Before the project our house exterior was average for the neighborhood but no we feel that it is one of two best looking houses in a 5 block radius. Overall the project took much longer than estimated due to the additional work added. The crew worked diligently, carefully and quickly, even adjusting to very early morning starts due to the crazy June heatwave we had. I have recommended DP Palmer to several of our neighbors who have complimented us on the work. The final job ended up being almost twice the estimate, due to project creep. Before going with them, know that DP Palmer is not a painting company, they are a restoration company that does painting. The overall quality it top notch and definitely worth contacting if you want to make a long term investment into your houseMark O.
- Business Description:**COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL ESTIMATES! CALL TODAY** Hedlund Painting is happy to offer a multitude of services to suit your painting and/or drywall needs. Our commitment is to you and your satisfaction! We offer a variety of coatings from stain, varnish, latex finishes, oil finishes and floor coatings. Our service areas are extended to the residential communities from South Seattle to North Marysville and as far East as Carnation. Our crews are highly experienced in there designated trades and co..Recent Review:Great! Work was thorough and done with great attention to detail. Crew was eager to satisfy all my concerns, and were clean and neat throughout.Stan J.
- Business Description:Excel General Contractor is a full service home remodeling and construction contractor. We offer a high level of customer service while maintaining fair pricing. Our team is small enough that you get individualized attention but big enough to get your project done effectively and efficiently. We do all projects from small repairs and renovations up to designing and building you a complete new custom homeRecent Review:It was a big project (really 3 projects in one) and the end result is great. Their teams of workers are the best. Very skilled and customer focused. They use high quality products. The exterior of our home feels completely remodeled. It took longer than estimated to do the work, due to difficulty getting some supplies during this time and extreme weather (rain then heat). However, it was worth the wait as everything turned out beautifullyBonnie G.
- Business Description:Mendoza Craftsmen LLC is a family owned and operated business. We are licensed, insured. We specialize in finish and general carpentry. We have over 35 years of experience in the construction industry and are committed to customer satisfaction, integrity and character. We would love the opportunity to be of service to you and your family! Give us a call for a free estimateRecent Review:Art and his crew are very professional and great to work with. They are take pride in the work they do and you can always rely on them to finish their work on time with no headache and no supervision. Their bids are more than fair and the quality of their work is superb. I always call them for more projects. Highly recommendeMomen E.
- Business Description:Portland's premier siding, window and remodeling experts specializing in siding replacement, window replacement and kitchen & bathroom remodels. LRS is the top rated Hardieplank Elite Preferred Remodeler in Portland, a Milgard window dealer as well as a GAF Certified roofing contractor and is also a member of the Remodelers Association. We feature in-house crews run by a professional project management staff giving our clients a fantastic remodeling experience start to finish. Our firm takes ..Recent Review:I chose Lifetime Remodeling to do my siding/windows over two others. Gino Streano presented the most detailed quote, they are not the cheapest and he answered all my questions & concerns. It can be scary when one has to choose a contractor & don’t know who would be the most reliable to complete the job. I spoke to some of the references & they shared how pleased they were with LRS. 2 crew members : Victor & Marco showed up promptly every morning & worked very hard. They paid attention to details & so did Mark, the carpenter who was meticulous about the framing of the sliding door & windows from the inside. Picking a colour for the house can be daunting & I’m glad to have a gratis colour consultant’s advice on this. I’m very pleased that I went with Lifetime Remodeling and the outcome of the whole projectKaren H.
- Business Description:With 40+ years experience in residential and commercial construction, Shawn and his team bring an arsenal of knowledge and know-how to each and every project. Select Build pride's itself in providing quality work and giving each client the space they desire. Our crew is trustworthy, respectful, efficient, hard working and our goal is to make your construction dream a reality. We are a local, family owned, licensed bonded and insured General Contractor, located in Shoreline and servicing much ..Recent Review:From the beginning of our house project up until the end, Shawn and Shannon from Select Build were great to work with. I could not have asked for a better company and people to work with. They were responsive to every question, need, and concern that we had. They offered suggestions, helped us problem solve, helped us think through what we wanted and the best way for us to achieve a specific look, and took lots of time to educate us about our house and what options would look best (while being transparent about costs for specific materials or requests). Our process began in January 2021 with an estimate - Shawn and Shannon were easy to schedule an estimate with, they showed up on time, and walked our property to get an idea of the work that we wanted done. They made suggestions for us to consider and allowed us to really be creative in what we wanted and offered pros/cons about what we were thinking. Once we signed the agreement, Shawn and Shannon communicated with us in terms of when the project would start, what the timelines were for the permits, an estimate of how long it would take to get materials, and they provided us with lots of links to materials and pictures for us to consider. They also suggested different ways for us to get ideas on house and trim colors, siding options (textures, sizes, etc.), porch designs, front doors, storm doors, door locks, lighting fixtures, decking materials, railings, and mailboxes. With each new decision that we had to make, Shawn and Shannon were right there with us. Shawn and Shannon also recommended different businesses for us to use (based on their experiences) once it was time to purchase our front door and storm door. They also took care of any scheduling and communication with the electrician, plumber, and gutter company. Shawn and Shannon communicated with us daily, either in person, by text, and by phone. Each week we knew exactly what they were working on, what the goals were for the week, when they would be on site, and if any delays occurred. Two things really stand out for me about Shawn, Shannon, Scott, and Select Build. The attention to detail and quality of workmanship are outstanding. Even down to the smallest details, details that I would have probably never noticed were attended to. From covering the screws on the deck boards for a seamless finish to the batten board spacing for just the right look. But, probably what stands out to me most, is the kindness and care that Select Build showed us (and our dog who was often interested in seeing what was going on) throughout the whole process. They were genuinely interested in getting to know us and making sure that we were happy with our house in the endErin R.
- Business Description:We are experts in kitchen, bathroom and complete house remodeling. Located in Bellevue and serving the Eastside and Seattle, our five professional crews each have their own specialized skills to deliver a quality transformation in any area of your home, inside or out. Our RESIDENT DESIGN CONSULTANT will assist you step by step with design, color selections and choosing materials for your project. We will meet you at or even pick you up and take you to our "contractor only" suppliers, ELIMINAT..Recent Review:We were in a pinch to try to complete a new shower I rebuilt in time for visitors arriving in a month. I already rebuilt and waterproofed the shower and had all the tile in hand. We needed a skilled crafts person to complete the installation and setting. I reached out to Tim at Tall Pines upon referral from another happy frequent Tall Pines client and Tim responded quickly. Timing was perfect - Tall Pines had a small gap in their tile setting schedule and could send someone the next day! Master tile setter and craftsman and all around great person Reuben arrived the next day on time, prepared with everything he needed to get started. He pointed out a few things we would need and gave expert recommendations for laying out the tile pattern. He communicated each step he planned, checked in promptly whenever he needed input from us, and was welcoming of our eager eyes to see his progress. Each day the tiling progressed as expected revealing Reuben’s artistry and skill. Importantly, Reuben also ensured when he left each day that he cleaned the bathroom and outside work area so they were tidy and useable after he left. Tim also checked in periodically to see how the project was progressing. We are really happy with the result, feel fortunate they could fit this relatively small project in, and glad to have had the opportunity to work with Reuben and Tim, both great communicators. Tall Pines earned our confidence and trust and we will be calling them again to bid on some larger work we have plannedCraig and Megan R.
Deals in Kirkland for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mercer Island
- Mill Creek
home remodeling contractors in Kirkland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Painters7579 Grahns Lane NE
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 198111602 Woods Lake Rd
- 1St. Construction Resources LLC34413 28th Pl SW
Federal Way, Washington
- 203K Home Renovations6100 219th St Sw suite 480
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- 24/7 Flood & Fire3414 A St SE Ste 104
- 24/7 Services LLC2528 122nd Ave E
- 2DRS REMODELING SERVICE12102 4th Ave W
- 2G Design, LLC611 2nd St Suite J
- 3 DOG PLUMBINGPO Box 816
- 3 J's Construction & Restoration L.L.C.5731 S 152nd St
- 3 Stone Kitchen11054 Hart Lane
Bainbridge Island, Washington
- 360 marble and granite llc31101 116th Ave SE
- 360 Plumbing & Service, LLCPO Box 2451
North Bend, Washington
- 411 PlumberPO Box 82634
- 5 Stars General Contractor1704 South 341 Street Place Unit # B8
Federal Way, Washington
- 911 Restoration of Seattle724 Belmont Pl E
- #1 Painters
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A & W Builders Showroom7711 Lake Ballinger Way NE
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A TILE TRADITION5957 4th Ave S
- A to Z Construction Solutions LLC401 Olympia Ave NE
- A Vergara425 Wells Ave N
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A&M Electric12803 Highway 99 Suite 1
- A&R Slab Cutting30245 148th Ave SE
- A+Design10216 SE 256th St Ste 103-399
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.L. Plumbing LLC17630 Bagley pl N
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- A_N_D Construction & Roofing8705 Hipkins Road SW
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AA Welsh Construction, L.L.C.PMB #127 27013 Pacific Hwy S.
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- ABC APEX Construction LLC3202 East Ames Lake Drive NE, Unit A
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Abel's Flooring11108 Chennault Beach Rd Ste 821
- Above & Beyond Remodeling1518 45th Ave SW
- above and beyond painting and remodeling16527 116th Ave SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Peek Tile1823 115th Ave NE
- Absolute Rot Repair2410 84th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Absolute Tile & Remodeling9923 NE 116 TH ST Unit 6 6
- Absolute Tile Restoration, LLC5622 S. 301st St.
- AC Power Generation LLC.PO Box 1132
- ACC Custom Homes26918 204th Ave SE
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accelerated Drywall and Paint17716 Densmore Ave N
- Accent Construction and Remodel Corp1911 SW Campus Dr Box 209
Federal Way, Washington
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Accurate Incorporated4315 92nd St NE
- Ace Flood Response6243 Rich Rd SE
- Ace Remodel325 Washington Ave S Ste 174
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Acorn Carpentry and Tile324 18th ave
- ACORN CUSTOM CABINETRY7211 132ND PL SE
- Acres Northwestern Home Improvement Services15720 Meadow Rd
- Adam's Plumbing & Fire Systems14325 84th St. Northeast
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Adept Home Projects Inc3720 35th Ave SW
- Adept Home ServicesPO Box 266
North Bend, Washington
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Advantage One Tile & Stone10441 Northeast 2nd Street
- Aedifex, Inc.2442 NW Market ST 69
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Flooring Center, LLCP.O. Box 450
- Affordable Kitchen & Bath Remodel9805 116th St
- Affordable Plumbing Services940 Homestead Dr
- Affordable Quality Glass14304 NE 193rd Pl
- Affordable Tile Pro3217 Norton Ave
- Affortable West Coast PlumbingPO Box 26061
Federal Way, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- Agape Construction Service LLC325 Washington Ave Se Suite #403
- Agate Pass Electrical Services4545 Totten Rd
- agDECOR6947 Coal Creek Pkwy SE 181
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- ALBEE INTERIOR DESIGN LLC19210 85TH AVE NE
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- Alki House & Home Inc.4001 S 211th Pl
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Aspects Plumbing & Drain Cleaning22987 Marine View Dr S
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Custom Built Inc15436 SE. 21st PL.
- All Custom Design LLC
King County, Washington
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All In Improvement3922 N E 22nd Pl
- All In One Building & Supply3429 S 308th Pl.
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC