Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Kirkland, WA
There are 206 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Kirkland
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirBradley and Tyler were amazing. Very professional and did an amazing job. We will have them back again if we need electrical work. We are also having Seatown do our plumbing as well. Job done ahead of schedule and with minimal disruption, they really helped us with PUD which can be tricky at times. Well done, 15 stars ⭐
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirGreat! The technician arrived on time, quickly identified and corrected the issue (a faulty switch). He also clearly explained possible charges. Seatown re-wired our house a few years back, so this particular issue was covered by our warranty. Would highly recommend Seatown. Always a pleasure to work with
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirQuick professional team of Gage and Kyle did a good job. Reviewed each step with us to ensure proper placement of lights and that all concerns were addressed.
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirThe team at Seatown was incredible! We needed a new electrical panel and originally, they estimated that they could come fix it the following week. But with a 2 year old and a 9 month old we were in desperate need of something sooner. The scheduler did us a huge favor by getting us in that week. Colby, Kurt and his assistant did an amazing job of quoting it and installing it. To top it all off, they estimated the job to take two days and they finished it in one. I highly recommend seatown electric to anyone
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirWe had a routine check up on our furnace in May 2021 by company X. About 2 weeks after the job was done (which showed everything was fine per the technician) we started to smell whiffs of gas which dissipated quickly. After another week the smell increased and I called company X to see if a technician could come out to double check that everything was connected. The rude female on the phone said their workers never made that kind of mistake and it would cost $139 for them to come to our house. She told me the gas company would come out for free so I hung up and called them. Their meters showed there was a gas leak and they turned off our gas. I called company X and told them and this time a male answered the phone. He said I needed to call the gas company and have them turn the gas on so their techs could find the leak. Then, (I am not joking), he told me after the gas was turned on I could put a little dish soap in a spray bottle and spray the pipes to find the leak and then the technician would know where it was and fix it quickly. I called the gas company back and they sent someone out in person to tell me that is NOT how it is done. The nice man said it is primarily a safety issue and if there is a gas leak we are in potential danger. When I repeated what company X said he narrowed his eyes and suggested we hire another company. We looked online and Seatown had good reviews so we called them. When the woman that answered the phone knew we had a gas leak the first thing she asked was if it was turned off and are we okay? Then she put me on hold and checked to see when someone could be there. It was late in the day so they were scheduled the following day. Dillon and Shawn arrived and spent quite a bit of time and found 3 leaks. Dillon also showed my husband the motor on our old furnace and said it was getting to the end of its life. Company X said it would probably go another couple years (it was 21 years old). Our new furnace is installed (thank you Johnny and Andrew) and we are pleased to be Seatown customers. The entire team was so professional and treated us like they cared. They say “service out of this world” and they are not joking. The difference between Seatown and other companies is amazing. I felt like we were taken care of and everything was done to code and guarantied. We highly recommend
- Switch Electric LLCVery well, no surprises and the crew was open to input. This is the fifth time I've used Switch and will continue to do so in the future.
- Oasis Roofing & ConstructionCame recommended by our neighbor who had hired Oasis for a home renovation. Elliott took us through the step by step process and timeline. The work was within budget and timeline.
- Switch Electric LLCI would hands down recommend Switch Electric to anyone! Friend or Family! From the beginning they have been honest, transparent, punctual, reliable, professional, and very friendly! The crew that came out to do the work didn’t leave until the power was turned back on.
- Switch Electric LLCIn our three bedrooms, Switch Electric installed new electrical ceiling boxes, appropriate controls, and ceiling fans (with lights). We also had them convert three outlets from being switched to unswitched. Also, in one room, we had them add a dimmer and a track lighting ceiling box. (We then installed the track lighting ourselves.) Additionally, per Redmond electrical code, then install arc-fault protection. The work required working in the attics. We supplied the fan/lights (from Seattle Lighting in Bellevue). They charged no dispatch fee and were in the middle on price compared to two other estimates. They were also the only one to include the legally required Redmond electrical inspection. On the workday, they arrived with a team of three in the morning. Their work was professional and neat. We noticed two small problems caused by miscommunications. They cheerfully come back for an hour and fixed the problems. The work passed Redmond inspectional easily. We love the fans and the lights and highly recommend Switch Electric
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirGreat from start to finish, got a text that Bradley was coming, they gave his full name, so I knew who was coming, had his ID card fully visible. It’s was so refreshing to see someone with a smile, who obviously knows his job and enjoys it. Customer satisfaction his goal. He replaced my panel, wiring, and moved it down from its original position, so I can now read the panel. I am extremely pleased with the result
Electricians in Kirkland
- Business Description:As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, we at Blue Flame want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, please visit our website at www.blueflamecomfort.com for a detailed statement. Blue Flame Comfort specializes in residential install, service as well as maintenance with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ask us about tankless water heaters, high-efficiency furnaces, and heat pumps! Our office and standard hours are listed but ..Recent Review:Avoid at all cost. Very unprofessional, not responsive, non existent customer service, not worth the hassle. About a month and a half I started the process of getting AC for my Manufactured Home and Home Depot recommended them. I went through all the process got a guy to check the area and measure the house to make sure I had the correct size (Ton) for my house. He was great answered all. Got the quote, a little high but I accepted. The day of the install, one of the managers call me to let me know that the process was going to take 2 days to complete ( I know for a fact that it didn't take 2 full days) because they had to move the Water Heater. I drained the water heater and switched it off so it would be cool by the time they came. I say fine, the guys came, remove the old unit, installed the new Air Handler and called it good after 2.5 hours of work. 2 weeks later I still don't have the AC installed, 12k paid, scheduling says they can't schedule me in for another week. By the time they come I wont have a need for an AC. my advise, STAY AWAY! Poor Customer Service, unresponsivAngel A.
- Business Description:Residential electrical specialists.
- Business Description:As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the ..Recent Review:Very friendly and professional and seemed quite knowledgeable. But the prices I was quoted seemed extremely high. When I inquired, I learned that they were based on a labor fee of $500/hour. I'm still stunned contemplating that. I paid the diagnostic fee but of course did not have the work done by SeatownAnton S.
- Business Description:Special COVID-19 Update: We are open and ready to help! We are currently offering 24/7 emergency service during this time of COVID-19 shut downs. Lander Electric is here for your electrical emergency needs. Our service technicians' health is monitored closely, and we are using protective measures to comply with the state safety standards. Our services are currently limited due to the state regulations around COVID-19, but we are here for you to provide electric services related to lightin..Recent Review:I was able to schedule an appointment for Shane at Lander Electric to provide a bid proposal for my work. Shane arrived for the appointment on time and assessed the work requested very quickly and provided a written proposal at the end of the site visit. The bid price for the work was very competitive so we scheduled the date for the work to be done right then. On the day the work was scheduled, Shane arrived on time and very efficiently completed the work while communicating with me in a very professional and courteous manner. I would use Shane and Lander againKELLY F.
- Business Description:***Please direct all requests to our website at http://www.fseseattle.com/contact-us.html and fill out the contact form. Due to the high volume of requests we are currently receiving, we are only able to address requests that come through our website at this time.*** 27 years experience. Old home rewiring specialists.Owner / Technician. Expert Installation, Troubleshooting & Repair. Honest & Upfront With Regards to Price, Work Required & ScheduleRecent Review:Great. I live in an old condo that has old "creative" wiring so I have used MIke and his colleagues on more than one occasion to address issues. Mike and his associates have always been responsive, timely and do a great jobJean H.
- Business Description:Switch on to Better Power! Solar. Generators. Home Electrical. 3 Choices. One Great Company. We provide complete solutions for everything we do. You’ll receive service that doesn’t follow industry standard but exceeds it. We have been a proud recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year since 2010 and will continue to provide the best for our customers and set the bar for all other contractors in our area. We provide exceptional work at an honest price. With extensively traine..Recent Review:Very well, no surprises and the crew was open to input. This is the fifth time I've used Switch and will continue to do so in the future.Paul B.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated business dedicated to the highest standards of workmanship, safety, and customer service. We specialize in home remodels, new construction, knob-and-tube rewires, smart home automation, generator installation, as well as general home electrical needs. We have extensive experience in helping our customers design home electrical layouts and features to best meet their needs and budgets. No job is too big or small for our team - we just love what we doRecent Review:Joseph and his crew showed up on time and ready for the install. They worked diligently for about 5 hours, completing the installation. The details and the reasons for the configuration and the methods of installation were explained to me, as was the operating procedures for the new system. Everything was cleaned up before the crew left. I would highly recommend Smart ElectriGary F.
- Business Description:Volta Electrical LLC, is a licensed electrical contractor that specializes in both commercial and residential electrical projects. Our team is closely knit into a caring community and works together closely to ensure your electrical concerns are fully resolved and you are satisfied. We love what we do, and make every effort to keep the customers' cost of each project as low as possible - without sacrificing quality, safety, or the national electrical code requirements. Experience in a wide ra..Recent Review:Very responsive and easy to schedule. The team came in and efficiently tackled every item on the list in under a day. They explained every step and asked for feedback for any adjustments that were needed throughout implementation. They are also very transparent and candid with their recommendations and are not pushy with add-ons or upgrades. We love the final outcomeJasmine K.
- Business Description:G&S Heating, Cooling and Electric is a family business that has been providing stellar Heating, Cooling and Electrical service since 1977.Recent Review:We just had G&S install a gas furnace, water heater, and central air in our home. To get our business, this company told us that they were only 3 weeks out for installation and all other companies were 4-6 weeks. The prices were similar, so we chose this company. After signing the paperwork and setting up the financing, we get a call about scheduling a few days later. They tell us they're 6 weeks out and that the salesperson has been reprimanded. I highly doubt it. We were very frustrated, but with similar prices and wait times we didn't think it was worth switching to another company. Not to mention the paper work with the financing. So we just bear with it as it is the busiest time of the year for this industry. The day before the installation we are called and told that they don't have the water heater we ordered. They do have one that is the exact same in all ways (even cost), but a different brand name. Same warranty. We're very frustrated once again because they had to have known about this for a lot longer than the day before our installation. If I could I would give them 0 stars, but their installation crew was great. Very professional and timely. Answered all of our questions. This is why I'm fine with giving this review 1 star. I've called them and told them that I want to be compensated for the initial lie of their waiting period and complete lack of customer service with regards to our water heater. Have not heard back. tldr - Deceptive sales tactics and poor customer service. Great install crew. Go pay any other company to do what you needMichael N.
- Business Description:With more than 14 of experience in the residential electrical field, we strive to provide electrical services to North Seattle, Snohomish County, King County and the surrounding areas. We are certified, licensed, bonded, insured, and pursue excellent electrical services, ethics and customer support. We know that your home’s electrical system is very important to you and your family, so our goal is always to work with homeowners/contractors to provide solutions for any problems, regardless of ..Recent Review:Raj is an amazing electrician. Lights had gone out in a few rooms of our house, and he quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue (it was a faulty outlet). He is extremely knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to explain what probably caused it, and how to prevent it in the future. He even replaced an extra outlet while he was there. Extremely prompt, efficient, reliable, and knowledgeableCharley Z.
Deals in Kirkland for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Yarrow Point
- Hunts Point
- Clyde Hill
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mercer Island
- Mill Creek
Electricians in Kirkland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HalfPriceElectric2022 Summit Ave
- 123 Electric Service7 Lake Bellevue Dr
- 1st Auto Service1021 Auburn Way S
- 206 Electric15267 NE 12th ST
- 24/7 Electrical Company12708 167th Pl NE
- 24/7 Services LLC2528 122nd Ave E
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A & R Solar3211 MLK Jr. Way South Unit B
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A Team Septic Solutions22733 se 263rd ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- A&M Electric12803 Highway 99 Suite 1
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A.M.S. Custom Electric24442 Madura Dr NE
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Electrical Contractor, Inc.13303 427th Ave SE
North Bend, Washington
- AAAC Electric9480 Olson Pl SW Ste I
- ABEL ELECTRIC307 5TH AVE NW
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Rot Repair2410 84th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Absolute Security Alarms6306 215th St SW Suite 3
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- AC Electric LLC2227 72nd Ave SE
Mercer Island, Washington
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accent Construction and Remodel Corp1911 SW Campus Dr Box 209
Federal Way, Washington
- Accurate Heating and Electrical1611 SW Roxbury St
- Accutran Transmissions14836 1st Ave S
- ACE Hardware Corporation9000 Roosevelt Way NE
- ACHNW LLC221 185th PL SW
- ACTION APPLIANCE SERVICE7219 UPPER RIDGE RD
- ACTIVE ELECTRIC CORPORATION3108 196TH ST SW
- Adam McNultyPO Box 101 20250 276th Ave SE
- Adroit Electrical Services Inc.18216 NE 91st St
- Advanced AutomotivePO Box 987
- ADVANCED ELECTRIC CO INC22232 5TH PL W
- ADVANCED ENERGY SERVICES INC10924 MUKILTEO SPEEDWAY #110
- Advanced Filter And Mechanical Inc910 Valley Ave NW Ste 104
- affordable auto care26023 120th se
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Agate Pass Electrical Services4545 Totten Rd
- AI Electric LLC9205 Kootenai Dr.
Anderson Island, Washington
- Air Cleaning Technology ACT479 Orchard Heights Road
- Air Health SvcPO Box 43
Sedro Woolley, Washington
- Air North Energy LLCPO Box 283
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- ALEX GIORGIEU12534 S E 16TH ST
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alive Electric, LLCPO box 1155
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- All City Electric619-B NW Richmond Beach Road
- All In Improvement3922 N E 22nd Pl
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- ALL TECH SYSTEMSPO BOX 1393
- ALL WEATHER CONTRACTING711 142ND PL SE
- All Weather Heating & Cooling Inc.302 Kemp Street
Port Angeles, Washington
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- All Wire Electric Inc3034 SW Charlestown St
- ALLEY CAT ELECTRIC LLC7530 26TH AVE NW
- Allred Heating Cooling Electric1020 S 344th St. Suite 205
Federal Way, Washington
- ALLTECH ELECTRIC INC11424 JOVITA BLVD E
- AllTech Systems720 Cedar Ave
- ALMAX Manufacturing Corporation427 7th Avenue South
- Alpha & Omeg Contractor Services8504 8th Ave S
- Alpha & Omega9618 53rd Dr NE
- Alpha & Omega Electric LLC9531 31st Ave SE
- Alpine Electrical Construction LLC704 228th Ave NE #492
- Altered Earth LLC7508 29th Ave SW
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- AMC ELECTRIC3213 W WHEELER ST #130
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- Ample Electrical Group1425 Broadway 535
- ANDGAR CORP6920 SALASHAN PKWY 102
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- ANM ELECTRIC INC8810 172ND AVE NE
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- April Buchan2711 W Snoqualmie River Rd NE
- Aqua Quip - Redmond8005 161st Ave NE
- AQUASENSE16625 Redmond Way Suite M367
- Arial Electric Inc.14146 124th PL NE
- Arrow InsulationPO BOX 1233
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artisan Design Build Inc1911 SW Campus Drive Ste 671
Federal Way, Washington
- Artisan Electric Inc969 S Nebraska Street Suite A
- AS YOU WISH ELECTRIC825 S STACY ST
- ASG Electric5221 S 279th St
- Assurance Construction CorporationPO Box 50572
- Atlantic Tile & Granite8230 S 192nd St 192nd St
- Atlas Power Corp2442 NW Market St
- Auburn Foreign and Domestic Car725 Auburn Way N.
- Audio Video Home Installations11207 167th Ct. NE
- Aurora Plumbing & Electric Supply14330 Aurora Ave N
- AUSTIN ELECTRIC13507 48th Drive SE
- Avalon Project1200 112th Ave NE Ste B150
- Avidtek Residential Contracting15507 182nd Pl NE
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC