When it comes to the fence for your home, privacy can be paramount. That’s why privacy fences are such a great choice for many. Find out if they’re right for you.
Get matched with top fence companies in Everett, WA
There are 134 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Everett
- J.I. General LaborI am extremely happy with the work completed by J.I. General Labor. The craftsmanship is great. The team was efficient and personable. I'll be using them for additional projects. Highly recommend...
- JC Landscape Solutions IncThe project was done well. James paid attention to detail and made sure that the work matched my expectations. He takes pride in his work and provides good customer service.
- Solstice Landscape DesignTristan is fantastic to work with and I give him the highest possible recommendation possible. We engaged him to redesign a small-Seattle backyard that looked like a cement parking lot. That parking lot drove me nuts. He delivered a gorgeous backyard redesign that included trex decking, an imperial slate patio, all the landscaping, new fence, water feature, new pathways, lighting, irrigation, etc. He also recommended the contractor, followed-up repeatedly to make sure the project was executed as intended and to our satisfaction. He's extremely talented in landscape design, and a wonderful human to work with. You are lucky to work with him - if you can get him
- Building Image Construction LLCSantiago and his guys did a great job. They were easy to work with and very professional. Everything they did is beautiful and we love to sit in our back yard and admire it all.
- Cesar & the PaintersCesar and his crew did a great job on our house painting job including the prep work and finishing details. They also replaced some sections of fencing and built new gates. They removed old concrete footings and installed new posts that were bad. They were dependable and considerate performing the work. We will hire them for future projects
- Custom FencingAmazing customer service, Andrew is very Straightforward and got the job done right with the best quality. He even came back to stain the fence! Would highly recommend
- Cousins IncI can not say enough good things about Rod and his crew. We had a very difficult project that took permits and testing and Rod was helpful and wonderful to work with throughout it all. He always comes in under budget and does exceptional work.
- Azimuth Works IncWe recently completed our fourth remodeling project working with Azimuth Works. They do excellent work. Josh and his team are easy to work with. Great communication. We have also gotten great consultations on colors, materials and other things. So far they've installed a sliding door, built us a new patio and restored our fence. We're having them build us a pergola next. Highly recommend their team
- Bluegrass Construction and DecksThe Bluegrass Construction team did a great job with my fence project. It was a bit complicated at the start as I was installing a horizontal, mid-century style fence to replace 250+ linear feet of older vertical picket fencing. Some upfront engineering/design work was necessary to figure out how to manage the transition and step-down of the fence panels with the various changes in grades of the yard - but after working with the team the first few days to figure out pattern and style, the fencing went up very quickly and came out looking great. The team was really flexible to accommodate what we were trying to accomplish and checked in often to make sure everything was in step with the overall plan. As we ran into some grading challenges, the team helped figure out the logical path forward at minimal change order expense. They also helped coordinate with five neighbors involved with the project. Can't recommend the team highly enough and I will plan to reach out to Bluegrass with my next phase of fencing work in the new year. Thanks again for the hard work and professionalism of the Bluegrass Team. You did a great job for sure
- Impact Solutions NW LLCThey showed up immediately to few the site and when the agreement on construction was signed they came out the next day and worked every day until completion. I was extremely happy with the finished project and the workers were polite, and willing to do any alterations. I would be happy to use their services again
Fencing Contractors in Everett
- Business Description:At Bluegrass Construction we specialize in making your outdoor living area as comfortable, functional, and enjoyable as your favorite interior space is. Whether it be by adding a deck to soak up the sun on or placing a flagstone patio with a beautiful covering and kitchen system to barbecue and relax in, or fencing your yard, we have a solution to make your exterior space an oasis of rest and relaxationRecent Review:Highly recommend! The project was done on time & on budget. Bluegrass's ethics and standards were evident all the way from Justin's estimate (the most detailed I’ve ever seen – it included ALL the details spoken about in the initial visit!) all the way through completion and reflected their attention to detail and respect for us as individuals and made us feel that we were important to their business. It was a pleasure to partner with them! We appreciate Aaron's details with the laying of the boards on our deck and the care he took with our wrap-around stair -- especially when we all unexpectedly discovered that one end of our yard was a few inches higher than the other! They had to do some unexpected digging on that end to get the stair in properly, but they did it and it looks great. On a second (smaller) project, Allen's skill with our short paver paths has erased the ugliness of the previous bad job that we wasted our money on a year ago with someone else. Oh! To be able to walk on them without wobbling or catching our shoes or feeling scratchy sand all over the place. They're no longer a hazard.... they’re the beautiful accent we intended them to be. Jessica kept us well informed about the ‘business’ aspects of our project. We appreciated the ‘staged’ payment option presented in the initial proposal – defined payments by the stage of work completed, with the final payment coming only after she confirmed that the work was done to our satisfaction. “Our” crew (my apologies, Bluegrass, I don’t remember their names) were always on time, cheerful, and very hard-working! We are super-satisfied customers & will gladly recommend Bluegrass to anyone! We've unfortunately had some bad experiences with contractors before, so we recognize professionalism & quality workmanship when we see it and appreciate being able to trust the job is done well and our hard-earned money is well spent. After the two jobs Bluegrass did for us, the only regret is that we don't have any other projects to hire them for...but if some turn up, there's no doubt who we'll be callingTerry C.
- Business Description:We are currently family-operated local small business with 10 years plus of landscape experience. We do every work by a written contract that holds us liable from start to finish upon striking a deal. We do not accept credit cards. Cash or Check only. References are available upon requestRecent Review:Went great. Norberto meticoulsly cut tiles to fit with a nice pattern and slope. Highly recommend, I'll be using Mt. Olive for other projects.Doug S.
- Business Description:In brief, you should know the following about us: our company was established in 1988 and had been responsible for providing outstanding fence around the puget sound ever since. Additional phone - (253) 850-1047. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:I had the fence installed in summer of 2017. The project went well and looked great. I had 100' at 6' tall and 60' at 8' tall. In spring of 2018 I noticed one post of my 8' tall fence was clearly leaning. Big winds in January of 2021 and three posts were leaning significantly and I had to tie them to a tree to keep them from falling. Posts were fine, but the cement was being pulled out of the ground. Had to have the three posts replaced. I meaured the depth of the cement that Alki had put on the 8' posts. All three were 18". For an 8" post the minimum is 32", 1/3 of the night of the post above ground. That is 14" short of the recommended depth. No wonder they needed to be replaced. The quality of work above ground doesn't matter if the posts aren't anchored correctly. Hope the rest of the fence doesn't fall down.Adam F.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Rafael and the crew, Ed and Robert, finished the job in two days! Outstanding job and they cleaned up the area perfectly. This is by far the best experience I have had with hiring Professionals to complete work at my home. I would hire them again and again for all my projects! Honest and hard working - they know what they are doingDana S.
- Business Description:Nice View Fence has been providing quality fencing since 2007. We are a family owned business. Customer service and quality work is our highest priority.Recent Review:It went well. Romero had no problem coordinating the work I did myself, and his easygoing informal manner belied the professionalism and speed with which he performed the work. (Attached photos show fence before it fell over completely, and repaired fence with new support posts.Brad W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and family operated company with over 20 years of experience. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as, our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent finished product, came on time and worked hard. Easy to do business with. I will use them again!Leslie D.
- Business Description:Specialized in finish carpentry: Cabinet install Trim and crown Flooring - LVT and hardwood.Recent Review:Forefront 12 Construction trimmed out several windows for us and replaced some rotten wood on our chimney fascia. Everything looks great and we are thrilled with how well everything turned out! Hezekiah was professional, thorough, and communicated clearly with us throughout. We will definitely be hiring him again as we continue to remodel our house. We highly recommend Forefront 12 Construction!Mark T.
- Business Description:Fence Tech NW, LLC is a full service Fencing Company. We offer top of the line products, expert installations and professional sales and service. Whether its a Wood Fence, Chainlink Fence or repair of an existing Fence we're here to help. All workmanship and products come with a 1 year Warranty. We provide free estimates and look forward to serving youRecent Review:If was amazing and I love my fence!Shelly W.
- Business Description:We are a general construction company, specializing all phases of fencing services, repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent craftsmanship! Very pleased with the work.Lisa T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, Contour Fence Company has been a leading fence contractor since 1984. We earned this reputation by ensuring that each of our customers receives the highest quality of product and the most courteous, professional services availableRecent Review:This is an update for my 1 star review: New owners came out and fixed the issues I had, and improved some warped boards. Very pleased with the new owners, and I recommend. ---- original review below Decent price, and fence looks good. The guy doing the install had a problem installing the gate post, and moved it closer, making the gate narrower than agreed upon. The very next morning I mentioned it was supposed to be wider, and that was very important to me. Guy lost his temper and started arguing with me, and rebuffed my questions about the agreed spec. He then lied to his boss about it being that way for some time (I brought it up the next morning.). In response, they offered me $150 off the build, which I viewed as an insult. I let it go, because I was afraid an angry worker would do a bad job. A few days in, one of the two screws on the gate latch broke from being overly tight. At that point I contacted our sales guy, told him the story and his response was "I'll talk to him when he gets back from vacation and get back to you" or something like that. I had to contact him a second time to get the fence latch fixed. Someone came out and did so, but now you have to be careful to get the fence closed properly. He never got back to me. I did tell angry vacation man that I would never had gotten this fence if they were going to make the gate narrower. I stand by that. I'd avoid these guysGreg C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Find fence companies in
- Mill Creek
- Lake Stevens
- Alderwood Manor
- Mountlake Terrace
- Lake Forest Park
fence companies in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting 214 105th St SW
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 198111602 Woods Lake Rd
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 3 Chicks And A Hammer2117 SW 307th St
Federal Way, Washington
- 3-D Construction Inc16306 W Lake Goodwin Rd
- 4 Ever Green14712 Meadow Rd
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- A-Clean Chimney & Contracting
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A & J Retaining Walls Co22214 Brier Rd
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A-1 Stone Landscaping & Construction14918 27TH PL S
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.S.P.Construction14315 44 Dr Nw
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Patio Covers LLCPO Box 731805
- AAA Framing Corp10241 57th Ave S
- ABC APEX Construction LLC3202 East Ames Lake Drive NE, Unit A
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- Above & Beyond Fencing LLC5931 238th ST SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Fence Construction11526 199th Ave Ct E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Ace Remodel325 Washington Ave S Ste 174
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Adam Gorski Landscapes IncPO Box 1891
North Bend, Washington
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- ADVANCED HOME REPAIRPO Box 7411
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- AJB Services605 Durell Rd SE
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Alder Construction Consulting, LLC18 115th St. S.E. Suite A
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alexander's Landscaping143 State Ave
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- Alki Fence Co1037 Central Ave S
- All About Painting2530 burley olalla rd
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- ALL PURPOSE EXTERIORS11506 261st Ave E
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Things Dirt Excavating & LandscapingPO Box 14848
- All Weather Maintenance & Repair204 SW Terry Rd. #11
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- All-Pro Landscaping & ConstructionPO BOX 2181
- ALL-STARS PRESSURE WASHING16128 19TH AVE NE
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- Allied Construction IncPO Box 401
- Almgren Construction LLCPO Box 1384
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Alpine Land Care14241 Woodinville Duvall Rd
- Alpine Pacific Design LLCPO Box 25167
Federal Way, Washington
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- America Veterans Roofing12205 93rd Ave NE
- American Arbor Care 13510 Highway 99
- American Bamboo Co9021 Phinney Ave N
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AMS Preservation1500 E College Way
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- Apex Railing Solutions LLC1505 S 93rd St Ste BH
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- Arnott Construction Inc14828 31st ave se
Mill Creek, Washington
- Arreguins FencingPO Box 5492
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Iron, IncPO BOX 1833
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- ASJD Construction16212 Bothell Everett Hwy Suite F242
- ASP Construction Since 198714315b 44 dr nw
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- Asset Construction Inc3923 88TH ST UNIT F
- ATA Contracting20412 100th Ave. SE
- ATLAS FENCE COPO Box 1643
- Axilles Builders INC18375 47th Pl NE
- AXIS SURVEY AND MAPPING INC15241 NE 90th St
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B Best ContractorPO Box 1901
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- B S Fencing9915 119th ST
- BANYON TREE LANDSCAPE DESIGN3630 NE 123RD ST
- BARN PROS INC14567 169TH DR SE
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- BedRock Solid, LLCPO Box 65378
- Bek's Construction205 2nd Ave N
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- Benjamin Landscaping LLC120 State Ave NE
- BERG'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1628
- Berger Fence754 Glenacre Lane
Camano Island, Washington
- Best Case Construction LLCPO Box 3664
- Best Euro Construction IncPO Box 547
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- B Best Contractor