For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Kirkland, WA
There are 182 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Kirkland
- CQ PaintingWe recently used Carlos to get our home ready to sell. Carlos was amazing. Not only does he do great work, but also shows up on time, and ensures the highest quality in the name of maintaining a stellar reputation, he goes above on beyond. I hesitate to write this review only because I don't want to set a precedent for others that he will do work for free. He ended up helping out with installing a few lights, cleaning up the work of other contractors, installing a mirror, etc. He was simply great. He was a major reason that our house sold well above the list price. We received a lot of feedback that our house looked like a professional flip. It wasn't, it was because we hired Carlos
- Double R ServicesVery professional, On time ,Upfront about everything, Went above and beyond for me, can't wait till I get to have them around again.
- Clear FocusNicholas was great to work with on my custom mailbox with a wireless motion sensor and fixed problems I hadn't noticed. The next time I need a hand or a handyman, he will be the first person I call.
- Stevens Group LLCeverything was done to satisfaction and deck and step safety was restored. Everything was completed in two working days and looks beautiful!
- Obsidian Home SolutionsAbsolutely wonderful! All the other handymen were either intimidated by heavy mirrors or made it sound almost too difficult to do. Bent explained the process thoroughly with his reined expertise in handling such heavy fixtures. He communicates with such finesse and is informative. I am HAPPY I found my Handyman guy I can work with on all levels. Rare to have this experience as you either don’t get a timely callback or get BS around. THANK YOU BRENT!!!!!
- Stevens Group LLCSteve is very responsive & timely. His work is excellent & he is attentive to my requests. Friendly & respectful, shows up for appointments. Thx!
- SAMICONSTRUCTIONLLCThe contractor finished all the different fixes for our house in half a day. We needed some fire code updates in our house and they are all fixed now. I would recommend hiring this contractor.
- Stevens Group LLCExcellent work. Great attention to detail and cleaned as he worked. Very thorough and respectful of my home. Kept me informed at all times. Work was professionally done. I will hire Steven again for any other work I need done.
- CEDA ConstructionPerfect, very pleased with how well the work was done and the clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend this company
- Stevens Group LLCIt went great! Steven was very communicative and open about the costs, was always on time when he said he would and did a great job.
Handymen in Kirkland
- Business Description:PLEASE READ WHOLE DESCRIPTION Don.t use Angies List to communicate !!! Due to our success, the phone has been ringing off the hook. This means that we may be slow getting back to you. For that I apologize in advance and ask you to "keep trying" !! I have an answering service that works well. Please leave a message OR Please text if you like but leave FULL NAME, PHONE, reason for the call. We are only working in the South Snohomish and North King county areas right now. EMAIL US at kirksenterp..Recent Review:NOT IMPRESSED. The rep on the phone hung up on me twice because I was not an existing customer. Would not recommend this company to anyone. There's a way to say you are not interested and blatantly hanging up on some is NOT the way to treat other's who want to help grow your business. What a joke..Daniel M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right! Specializing in Handyman services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todaRecent Review:everything was done to satisfaction and deck and step safety was restored. Everything was completed in two working days and looks beautiful!Susan R.
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Greg and I am the founder and owner of RDR. I have 9 years of field experience, a complete set of tools and a reliable helper. We provide customers with quality craftsmanship and help them reach their house goals! We also help our clients with material delivery and hauling away garbage off of the job site.Recent Review:Excellent service, on time and great value for the work performed!Debra H.
- Business Description:I'm a small company that strides on giving good service and work. Most of my sub contractors I have known for many years and trust there work. I try to do most of the work in house. I work hard giving free estimates and going over options to make my clients happy. We are also very respectful of my clients things and pets.Recent Review:Basic drywall repair and window repairJoshua W.
- Business Description:Affordable Home Maintenance & Repair Serving King & Snohomish Counties Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Parkview Property Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parkview Services creates inclusive housing solutions that promote stability, opportunity, and community. For half a century they have supported people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and low-income as well as struggling homeowners through the following programs: Group Home, Affordable Housing Program, Camp Parkview. ..Recent Review:Fabulous. They were excellent, they communicate very well by phone and email. The people came out were polite and competent. Very nice and explained everything to me. They did a good job, gave me a good advice with good analysis. Overall they were excellent and they came on time they did the work neatly and professionallyCharles T M.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Terrible service, terrible communication, bad quality, when I called him for a quote initially he was very quick to show up and tell me how great of a job he would do, and I made the mistake of believing him, agreed to pay him 25% of money beginning of first day and 25%beginning of second day. showed up first day did all of the excavation work, great. Showed up second day, took my money, looked as if they were going to do more work, I left for work, came home and absolutely nothing was done, and then he didn’t come back for weeks! Finally after numerous texts with him saying he was coming “tomorrow”, calls and even showing up to his home, they came back and poured the concrete, at this point it would not surprise me if it was not prepped correctly before being poured. multiple times before work was started and concrete was poured, I pointed out the backflow pipe for plumbing and not to pour over that, and they still did it! Multiple edges where the concrete was over poured that was not fixed or cleaned up, no space between concrete and house siding, unnecessary line that leave puddles of water rather than making it flow out of patio space, very poor quality.. The agreement was to stain and seal the concrete and that was never done, instead a lot of “I’m coming tommorow”! I knew if I contacted him to fix it he would not come back so Instead I asked him to come back and quote me for fencing (which I would never get from him) and he showed up the next day! When he showed up I showed him the flaws and the paving over backflow pipe, his response was he would fix it and they were going to stain “tomorrow” but “we should start the fencing now” I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF HIM OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE! Had a new guy come fix the backflow pipe, finish the stain and seal and fix the edges, this new contractor also pointed out a lot of other flaws in the work KALO CONCRETE did that I haven’t even got into. I will post picture of backflow pipe Kalo concrete paved over, and how the new guy exposed and fixed it. Kalo concrete LLP just wants your money and he’s out, he doesn’t care about his work or the customer! Never again! Don’t use himAndom T.
- Business Description:We are a full-service remodeling & home repair contractor that serves King County. Our home repair service starts with a 2-hour minimum for a highly skilled craftsmen at $225. Additional time is invoiced at an hourly rate, plus the cost of materials needed. Shirey Home Pro also offers design-build remodels that handle all aspects of your project, from conception through completion. Our goal is to build the kitchen or bath of your dreams. We are here to be your personal contractor for whatever..Recent Review:Excellent. They showed us the problem, we was informed about why it occurred and shown their intended solution, both mending and preventing future recurrence. Despite difficulty in supply availability, they have kept workingdana e.
- Business Description:Mr Handyman takes great pride in providing the best service in the industry. We do it by answering our phones, scheduling on-time appointments, providing the best skilled employee technicians (No Subs) in the area and guaranteeing our work. Over 70% of our work is provided to repeat and referral customers including many Angie’s List customers. We look forward to earning the privilege of being your regular home repair, maintenance and improvement company. Locally owned and operatedRecent Review:I really appreciate the follow-through and help I received from Teri at The Handyman of S.E. Bellevue. She went over my project in detail and said that this kind of technical work would probably be best served by a company that specializes in this cable and ethernet install. I really appreciate her taking the time to tell me that. We also went over what they CAN do for me in the future and she sent me a list about that and their COVID-19 protocol to keep them and us safe! Also they are fully insured and the team brings a lot of extras in the truck with them to get the work done that day. All the years I've needed help doing home remodels and small upgrades, this type of customer service is rare. This company will be my next go to for estimates on home repairs and remodels. If you, like us, no longer can or want to do the handyman chores around your house, these are the team for youDona M.
- Business Description:Experienced, but "New" General Contractor! Small business, which is licensed, bonded, and insured. Meaning you're completely covered and protected. I've got 10+ years of construction experience, and am a 3rd-generation Union member who prides myself on my Craftsmanship. Any job worth doing is worth doing RIGHT the first time. What I'm providing: Home interior and exterior remodeling, Additions, New decks and existing deck repair/ refinishing. Home Sale services to maximize your $$$ ..Recent Review:Jordan is very reliable and returns and takes calls. His work product and manners are excellent and I would highly recommend him. He arrives promptly and cleans up after he leaves. His rates are also reasonable. I am now using him as my go to handyman for my propertySuhasini R.
- Business Description:With 12 years experience in Remodeling and Landscaping, RC Healthy Lawns handles all general remodeling needs whether interior or exterior. We don't leave the job until it is done right.Recent Review:work was more extensive than expected and no written receipt . Verbal warranty have asked for written receipt and warranty.lois y.
Deals in Kirkland for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Yarrow Point
- Hunts Point
- Clyde Hill
- Lake Forest Park
- Mountlake Terrace
- Alderwood Manor
- Mercer Island
- Mill Creek
handyman services in Kirkland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC11 157th Ln SE
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 198111602 Woods Lake Rd
- 1st ProService Gas pipeline14021 15th Ave NE
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 4 Seasons Painting & Pressure WashingP.O. Box 3353
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- 5 Star Painting Services4611 S 164th st
- 7 ortegas construction LLC8724 9th Pl NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Better Handyman9713 215th Ave SE
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A Vergara425 Wells Ave N
- A&A Island Services1324 Warren Ave N
- A&J Handyman & Paint2006 S J St.
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AAM Construction LLC1190 Union Ave NE
- ABC Appliance2100 15th ave. So. P.O. box 30704 Seattle 98113
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Abel's Flooring11108 Chennault Beach Rd Ste 821
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- above and beyond painting and remodeling16527 116th Ave SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Rot Repair2410 84th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Absolute Tile & Remodeling9923 NE 116 TH ST Unit 6 6
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Achilles Craftsman4742 42nd Ave SW
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Acorn Carpentry and Tile324 18th ave
- Adam McNultyPO Box 101 20250 276th Ave SE
- Adept Home ServicesPO Box 266
North Bend, Washington
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- ADVANTAGE CONTRACTORS, INC.PO Box 6035
- affordable auto care26023 120th se
- Affordable Furniture Assembly930 n 104th st 6
- AFFORDABLE PRO LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 464
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Albert's Quality Painting & Home Repairs LLC5428 NE 2nd Ct
- alden smith fine carpentry18737 Kenlake Place NE
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alexander Bay Painting8616 45th Pl W
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- All About Service, Inc.12310 Highway 99
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Four Seasons Landscape and Maintenance12021 25th Ave Ne
- All In Improvement3922 N E 22nd Pl
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All Ways Building Inc15621 146th Ave SE
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha & Omeg Contractor Services8504 8th Ave S
- Altitude Enterprise18126 NE 201st Dr
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- ANG Interiors4224 S 290 St
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- Apopei Construction2233 NW 58th St. #218
- Apple Windows and Gutter5805 106th ave NE
- Appliance service repair 232 Elise Ln
- Architectural Coatings by Erie2120 87th Ave SE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- ASAP Quality Repair Inc19216 SE 328th Pl
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- asc contractorPo Box 28651
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- At Your Service Mobile RV Inc715 Dayton Ave
- AT YOUR SERVICE SEATTLE2205 Bigelow Ave N.
- Atlas Power Corp2442 NW Market St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- AV Construction and Handman Services322 195th Pl SW
- Avalon Project1200 112th Ave NE Ste B150
- Avidtek Residential Contracting15507 182nd Pl NE
- AVR Commercial Refrigeration Repair5927 Shaffer Ave S
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- B & D Handyman ServicesPO Box 27788
- B & D Homes, Inc.15321 Broadway Ave
- B & G Electrical Contracting533 6th St S Ste A
- B&D HANDYMAN SERVICES LLCPO Box 27788
- B & C Construction
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Kirkland, WA?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Kirkland, WA?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.