Petersen Plumbing

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2009

1510 W 2nd Ave

Eugene, OR 97402

For the best service please give us a call at (541) 343-9339. We're a family owned and operated business, covering Eugene and Springfield, Oregon and the surrounding areas. We specialize in plumbing repair, small remodels, as well as sewer and drain cleaning, repair and replacement. Our current business form started in 1979, when Bernard Petersen took over the Petersen Plumbing business name from his father, Austin Petersen, a long-time businessman in the area. Austin started his primary business, Austin 1-Stop Plumbing, in 1946, and operated it until he sold the name to Bernard in 1999. Currently, Austin Plumbing and Petersen Plumbing are operating as affiliated businesses, and both names can be seen on our trucks. Austin's father, Alex, worked some in the business in the early years, and Bernard's brothers Greg and Kurt work today. Bernard's sons are currently apprentices, and his nieces and nephews have occasionally been seen helping as well, when their studies and schedules permit. Truly a 4th generation business, we look forward to welcoming the 5th generation in just a few short years!...

03/28/2021

jon T.

Stellar, Peterson Plumbing has been continuously consistent with customer service, follow thru and pricing. Always giving their best!!!!!!!. All of Peterson Plumbing employees that we have encounter have been Great!!!!!!!. I have to give a special huge mention to Brett Lead Journeyman plumber. What a Total professional, Great skill set and follow through. Also great Communication, Clean and organized and Positive attitude. Thank you Peterson for being around for over 40 years and being our go to plumber for all our needs. Thanks John & Maryann T

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel's and other items

Category plumbing,home remodeling

I’m really glad that we could help! Thank you for your business!!

09/03/2020

Steven P.

Great. Guys were on time and completed the job quickly. They were very courteous and patient with my hearing loss. They wore their masks and were almost invisible as they went about the job.

Description of Work
Install three hose bibs and cap off small copper line that was no longer in use but was leaking.

Category plumbing

I'm so glad we could help! Thank you for your business!

04/17/2020

Justin S.

Great! Two of them showed up in minutes after calling, were very knowledgeable and helpful, and even fixed another unrelated small issue that they found while they were here. I'm very happy with their work ethic, their friendliness, and their professionalism.

Description of Work
I needed a drain pipe snaked.

Category drain cleaning

I’m really glad we could help!! Thank you for your business!!

09/18/2019

Chris L.

Phenomenal service, professional and did a phenomenal job.

Description of Work
Installation of a Rheem heat pump, 65 gal water heater plus parts

Category water heater repair

I’m glad we could help! Thanks for your business!!

09/07/2019

Wayne P.

Run cold water line from kitchen sink area to refrigerator under the floor they compress the job fairly quickly and clean up after them selves just fine

Description of Work
Run cold water line from kitchen sink area to refrigerator under the floor

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind words and for your business. I’m glad we could help!!

09/02/2019

verl S.

Two men showed up and went right to work, all 3 projects were done in 40 minutes. They were done correct first time.

Description of Work
remove and replace: Hose Bib, Kitchen Faucet, Shower/tub separator

Category plumbing

I’m glad we could help!! Thank you for your business!!

06/09/2019

Dale M.

Great. They were done in less than an hour. Very professional!

Description of Work
Fix pipes under kitchen sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

I'm so glad we could help! Thank you for your business!

11/07/2018

Cliff K.

quicky, he was in and out in an hour.

Description of Work
replacement faucet and bathroom shower adjustment

Category plumbing

I’m glad we could help! Thanks for your business!

09/29/2018

Kimberly R.

The company was able to schedule service within a few hours of my call, which was impressively fast service. Two service providers changed out both hose bibbs in about an hour. They were friendly and seemed competent. I haven't had this kind of work done before, but the price seemed reasonable.

Description of Work
Two outdoor hose bibbs replaced

Category plumbing

I’m really glad we could help, thank you for your business!!

08/23/2018

Kit and Marie K.

Cleared clog. Suggested installing traps to capture rust in water lines. Accepted recommendation and have had no build up since. Very satisfied but never did receive Starbuck's Gift Card.

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen sink. Blocked water flow from faucet.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I'll be sure to get a Starbucks card in the mail to you immediately! I'm not sure what happened but I'd certainly like to make it right! And thank you for your business!

AAA Quality Construction Inc

Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, dryrot repair, historical restoration work, doors and windows replacement, Universal Design ADA compliant remodeling. We do residential and commercial restoration. There is no job to big or too small. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate.

Old School Interiors LLc,

We started Old School Interiors to deliver quality professional services that you can trust. We specialize in water/flood & fire restoration, small & large restorations/remodels, custom cabinets, flooring & railings. Family owned & operated will all possible phases of your project completed "in house"

A1 American Building Contractor LLC

We are a company out of Scio Oregon that provides all construction services from A to Z. We put pride in our work. We are here to work for you and to make your experience enjoyable. Are you're looking reliable, noligable, and respectful construction company? Give us a call, let us earn your business 541-570-2109

Oregon
    CCB
    07/01/2017
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Plumbing repairs, remodels, new installations, tubs, faucets, sinks, sewers & drains cleaned, drains, leaks, water heater repairs & replacements.