Petersen Plumbing

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2009

For the best service please give us a call at (541) 343-9339. We're a family owned and operated business, covering Eugene and Springfield, Oregon and the surrounding areas. We specialize in plumbing repair, small remodels, as well as sewer and drain cleaning, repair and replacement. Our current business form started in 1979, when Bernard Petersen took over the Petersen Plumbing business name from his father, Austin Petersen, a long-time businessman in the area. Austin started his primary business, Austin 1-Stop Plumbing, in 1946, and operated it until he sold the name to Bernard in 1999. Currently, Austin Plumbing and Petersen Plumbing are operating as affiliated businesses, and both names can be seen on our trucks. Austin's father, Alex, worked some in the business in the early years, and Bernard's brothers Greg and Kurt work today. Bernard's sons are currently apprentices, and his nieces and nephews have occasionally been seen helping as well, when their studies and schedules permit. Truly a 4th generation business, we look forward to welcoming the 5th generation in just a few short years!...

Frederick James Construction LLC

Frederick James Construction LLC

**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed Holidays.

03/28/2021

Stellar, Peterson Plumbing has been continuously consistent with customer service, follow thru and pricing. Always giving their best!!!!!!!. All of Peterson Plumbing employees that we have encounter have been Great!!!!!!!. I have to give a special huge mention to Brett Lead Journeyman plumber. What a Total professional, Great skill set and follow through. Also great Communication, Clean and organi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel's and other items

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

I’m really glad that we could help! Thank you for your business!!

09/03/2020

Great. Guys were on time and completed the job quickly. They were very courteous and patient with my hearing loss. They wore their masks and were almost invisible as they went about the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install three hose bibs and cap off small copper line that was no longer in use but was leaking.

CATEGORY plumbing

I'm so glad we could help! Thank you for your business!

04/17/2020

Great! Two of them showed up in minutes after calling, were very knowledgeable and helpful, and even fixed another unrelated small issue that they found while they were here. I'm very happy with their work ethic, their friendliness, and their professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a drain pipe snaked.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

I’m really glad we could help!! Thank you for your business!!

09/18/2019

Phenomenal service, professional and did a phenomenal job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a Rheem heat pump, 65 gal water heater plus parts

CATEGORY water heater repair

I’m glad we could help! Thanks for your business!!

09/07/2019

Run cold water line from kitchen sink area to refrigerator under the floor they compress the job fairly quickly and clean up after them selves just fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Run cold water line from kitchen sink area to refrigerator under the floor

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for your kind words and for your business. I’m glad we could help!!

Plumbing repairs, remodels, new installations, tubs, faucets, sinks, sewers & drains cleaned, drains, leaks, water heater repairs & replacements.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check