Affinity Painting LLC

Oregon: Contractors
05/02/2023

2022 Lomond Ave

Springfield, OR 97477

Additional Contact name - Shelley L Nelson....

house painting (23)interior painting (7)pressure washing (2)

11/13/2019

It was wonderful. He has always been. I used him for 5-6 years for different things.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my son's home.

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

11/06/2019

Ed has done my exterior twice in the last 14 years--excellent, professional work that holds up well--I could have waited another year or so from the last paint job, but decided I wanted a change. Ed has also done the interior of my house and I was, and continue to be delighted--many have commented on the clean, professional job that was done; beautiful and vibrant to this day--I recommend Ed and h...

Description of Work
paint my house

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

11/05/2019

Ed and his assistant were always on time and extremely efficient. He prepared a contract and I signed it. He remained firm with the date and price.

Description of Work
They power washed the house. The next day, they taped and prepared around the windows. Affinity Painting put two coats of paint on the house, decorative screens and the front door(which was another color).

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

05/28/2019

Affinity replied that they no longer do exterior painting. So why are they on Angie’s List?

Description of Work
Refinish the back deck.

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

I am sorry for the confusion, I stated that we no longer do decks or fencing. we still paint exterior homes and other structures

06/19/2018

Called and left messages with this company TWICE several days apart and NEVER heard back.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

I truly apologize for not returning your call. Our message machine was not recording the messages properly for about a week while we were working on new phone lines. I completely understand your frustrations. Ed

07/01/2016

We were very pleased. Ed Nelson is a very nice man. He responded quickly to my initial call, came to look at our home, and gave us what we believed was a very fair bid. Two weeks before the crew arrived, we knew when they were coming and how long they would be here. Ed and two painters, Jen and Scott, did the work. They were all pleasant, punctual, and polite. The quality of their work is excellen...

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of our house

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

08/11/2015

Ed and his whole crew were both personable and professional. Very happy with their work. I rated their price "fair" not because I think it was higher than others but because it seemed like a reasonable, fair price to charge for the quality of work done. Ed's estimate was not not the lowest, not the highest, but within range of 2 others.

Description of Work
Painted house exterior. Pressure washed, re-calked top to bottom, two coats of paint. They carefully repainted trim, gutters, eaves, and even the small squares of my wooden screen door.

Work Completed On 07/28/2015

12/30/2014

For starters: I would never give all "A" grades unless all were really earned. My description of what was done should indicate that Affinity Painting did exemplary work, including handling unexpected problems that could have justified additional charges. Ed Norton was extremely personable, and impressed my wife and me with his knowledge of painting issues and products. His preparation and paint cr...

Description of Work
Advised about alternative paint and stain products appropriate to our home's construction (we settled on a recommended opaque stain). Painted several test areas with alternative colors we were considering, so that we could not only compare colors but also see how they looked under different light directions and at various times of day. Performed extensive preparation, including chemically cleaning and pressure washing all rough-sawn cedar exterior walls, roof soffits, and door and window trims; impressively thorough caulking; and extensive masking before painting. Applied two heavy coats of opaque stain; touched up roof soffits (different color) as needed. Painted all window and door trim (in a third color; they had to match the small amount of that color we already had).

Work Completed On 08/22/2014

10/30/2014

Excellent job! We had a slight rain delay in the middle of the project, but the weather is out of the provider's control. The crew was excellent, communication was great. All of the outdoor plants near the house were covered before painting, and uncovered right afterwards. Clean up after the project was excellent as well. We would definitely use Affinity Painting again!

Description of Work
Pressure washed, caulk,scrape and prime and painted home exterior.

Work Completed On 10/08/2014

10/07/2013

Took about 3 1/2 to 4 days as expected, and they did a very nice job overall.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the exterior, prepped the exterior with scraping & caulking. Then taped, covered all windows, doors, etc. Sprayed 2 coats of quality paint and applied 2 coats to trim by brush. Finally, power washed front walkway & driveway.

Work Completed On 06/10/2013

Thank you for reviewing our company. We appreciate your business.

Residential and commercial interior & exterior painting.