Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Springfield, OR
There are 4 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Springfield
- Emerald City LocksmithI found them super helpful! Called for help in re-keying my home and got excellent, friendly advice for how best to manage a variety of different lock sets. Instead of paying $$$ for them to come out, they happily answered my questions and gave me great suggestions on how to get everything keyed with a single trip to their shop. They were awesome
- MR K'S LOCK & KEYI had 4 new outdoor lock sets and 5 dead bolts installed in my home. Not only was great quality hardware used but the locksmith worked on leveling all the doors, tightening the hinges, and making sure everything lined up. Not a simple job since my home is 110 years old. He promised to return in the future, free of charge, to realign anything as the house shifts. The total price was much less than I expected and the work was first class. Feeling much more secure now. I highly recommend this lock and key service
- Emerald City LocksmithWent great, for some reason my horn kept going off when he was trying to work on it and he finally got it figured out, I even called local dealership and they said they had no idea. When I called for a emailed copy of reciept for AAA, they asked me how things went and I mentioned that the alarm goes off every time I open the car with the key in the door. ( I didnt purchase a FOB, just a key for time being because of financial reasons). They told me I can come in and they will program a FOB for free (even though Im pretty sure it wasnt their fault about the horn, just cars computer). Went down there that day and got a new FOB and two spares for $135 total. Compared to one key with no FOB for $200 plus qouted from others
- Emerald City LocksmithI needed a new locking doorknob installed on an interior door. They came to the house right on time, were very polite and professional, and within 20 minutes the work had been performed. AAA+ service! The fee included a travel service charge, the work was very reasonably priced.
- Emerald City LocksmithThe locksmith arrived right on time and than got right to work. He had to take the door knob back to the shop to fix it and then came right back and installed it. I also had three keys made at $2.00 a piece, great deal! I was very pleased with the service and would hire again.
- J N S LocksmithFantastic, he did a great job, was on time and worked efficiently having both sets of lock needs taken care of quickly.
- Johnny Locksmith, LlcJohnny is a mobile locksmith. I called Johnny to resolve a desperate situation concerning a lost ignition key for a BMW motorcycle. Without his help, the estimate was over a thousand dollars to have a shop disassemble the front forks to drill out the ignition lock. He cut a new key for me on the first attempt in about 30 minutes. He had all the proper equipment in his mobile unit and even cut a second key for me
- KEYHOLE LOCKSMITHJoe arrived at the scheduled time. Promptly analyzed the situation and suggested a solution. Asked me if I wanted another door to use the same key so I didn't have to carry multiples. Installed the new knobs quickly, and reset the other door so now one key fits all the deadbolts and all the doorknob locks. I would definitely hire Joe again. Very satisfied
- Emerald City LocksmithThis company is awesome, and they know a LOT about locks!!! It was very informative and entertaining to work with then; we got great service that was scheduled to our convenience and was completely satisfactory.
- J N S LocksmithJay was quick to set up an appointment for the next day. When he was going to be a few minutes late for the appointment, he called to let me know he would be late and how long (it wasn't more than 15 minutes). He was professional and knowledgeable.
Locksmiths in Springfield
- Business Description:We hope you can find everything you need. Our family has been in the Locksmith business now for 4 generations. We have been blessed to have worked with talent from all over the country, finally starting a local company in Springfield Oregon. We look forward to our shop being completed this Summer of 2020. C&D Lock and Security is a full service emergency locksmith providing residential, commercial and safe locksmith services in Lane County Oregon with a 100 mile standard service range. Call f..Recent Review:Great. We ordered the rekey service from home warranty. They came all the way from central Oregon to southeast Washington. David was very nice and professional. He also followed our requests to make the entire process contactless. I would definitely recommend C&DELLIS C.
- Business Description:Neil Kelly is the largest design-build remodeler in the Pacific Northwest, offering remodeling, home improvement and solar energy services through our design centers in Bend, Eugene, Lake Oswego, Portland and Seattle. For 70 years, we’ve been building a reputation for designs, outstanding craftsmanship, uncommonly good service, and consistently satisfied clients. We are a pioneer in the design/build process in the Northwest and strive to incorporate green design and remodeling elements in all..Recent Review:In 10 weeks time, the team gutted our kitchen and did a full remodel (redesign of appliance locations, new cabinets, new counters, new appliances, upgraded electrical, plumbing, hood venting, new lighting, floor refinishing, etc.) Also, made some cosmetic and electrical updates in family room. Our Designer, Fabian, the Project Manager, Paul, and Lead, Cale, did a fantastic job keeping everything on schedule. All the subcontractors used by Neil Kelly are top notch professionals. We had no issues and no delays. We were impressed by how well this went. The quality of work is excellent. We are very pleased with our new kitchen. We are so glad we worked with the Neil Kelly team. (We had heard horror stories of friends' remodels done by other companies. Delays, cost overruns, etc.Brenda P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:Matt recently completed some home maintenance repairs - reinstalled a closet rod that collapsed (it just MIGHT have been overloaded) and fixed a sticking door. In both cases, he quickly figured out what needed to be done and did it. I really appreciate his willingness to tackle any little repairDiana W.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:Beautifully. The crew arrived at the given time and immediately began working. Work was completed that afternoon. All debris were cleaned up. They did a great job on my nearly flat roof. I recommend Cravenho ConstructionSharon H.
- Business Description:i have been in construction maintenance field for 30+ years. If i can't fix it or build it there is NO CHARGERecent Review:Jeff came out quickly, fixed the leaking roof, and we have not had a problem since, despite the continuing rain! Of note; the roof was damaged in a storm about three years ago, and ever since that time, we have had problems with it leaking. The company who originally did the "fix" came out several times, but were never able to resolve the issue; Jeff fixed it in one dayLisa L.
- Business Description:Emerald City Locksmith is proud to be the 2011 winner of the "Best Locksmith Shop" contest by ALOA (Associated Locksmiths Of America). Call for an exact quote to your address; rates are higher after hours, on holidays, and on weekends. We can provide written estimates before the work beginsRecent Review:Excellent. Arrived on time, replaced, added, or serviced all exterior locks in the house, and there were no complaints when the job became larger and took longer than originally anticipated. My spouse was home when all the work was done and said Emerald City Locksmith did a really great job and "we need to take the time to give them a good review." Price was very reasonable for the amount of work that was doneSamuel E.
- Business Description:Locksmith Eugene Oregon is a 24 hour full service locksmith company that serves Eugene, Springfield, Junction City, Veneta, Creswell, Cottage Grove and Florence.
- Business Description:Heyman's Safe, Lock and Security, Inc. is your family owned and operated locksmith proudly serving the Springfield, Oregon area for 40 years. We are locally owned, licensed, insured, bonded, registered and certified. We offer warranties, guarantees and free estimates. We've built our customer base through hard work and determination, something that has allowed us to become the company we are today. We take great pride in providing you with top-level service and promise complete satisfaction..
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
- Business Description:Pop-A-Lock specializes in Emergency Car Door Unlocking and Emergency Roadside Assistance. Pop-A-Lock of Eugene is part of a nationwide Locksmith company. Because of our nationwide affiliation, we continue to receive the best and most up to date information and procedures. This allows us to deliver unparalleled quality of service to our customers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Lock & Safe242 W 6TH
Eugene, Oregon 97401
- A-1 Lock & Safe
- Emerald City Locksmith1457 W 6TH AVE
Eugene, Oregon 97402
- Emerald City Locksmith
- KEYHOLE LOCKSMITH1775 W 11TH
Eugene, Oregon 97402
- KEYHOLE LOCKSMITH
- Neil Kelly Company804 N Alberta St
Portland, Oregon 97217
- Neil Kelly Company
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268