A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Plain City, OH
There are 143 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Plain City
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsDan and Parker were great. They determined that I needed a general contractor to fix the problem because of the tile floor. They also recommended against other “fixes” I was considering. I really appreciated their professionalism and honesty
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsLevi was excellent with great customer service skills! This is the second time I have used Ecoplumbers. They were prompt, professional, and upfront about costs.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsSeth was fantastic! He was able to quickly assess the situation and provided options to fix the issue we had. We'll definitely use Eco Plumbers in the future.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsOur toilet was leaking at its base. Del was very professional and friendly. He reviewed the problem and provided several options for repair. We are very satisfied with the final results.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsThey did a wonderful job, were courteous, on time, and were very efficient and communicative. I especially like that they give me a senior discount. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsEverything went really great. Nate came in, checked things out and gave us a cost breakdown. He got everything done in a timely manner and had us look everything over before he left.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsTook 1.5 hours, obstruction at 45 feet down line. Even cleaned out the gunk stains on the sink sides.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsIsaiah was pleasant and professional. He was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. His work was efficient and thorough. Job well done!!
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsOutstanding. Isaiah B was terrific, explained everything, and did a fantastic job. Even went the extra mile and cleaned up the mess made by the old disposal. Would highly recommend.
Plumbers in Plain City
- Business Description:Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement "quality plumbing, at a fair price". Wether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or plumbing nightmare. The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains is your one stop plumbing shopRecent Review:Had an excellent experience. Called and got an appt the next day. My plumber "Stoney" was polite, on time and efficient. He explained the problem and fixed it with little fuss. A real "old school" plumber. Would defintely call againcecilia m.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call todayRecent Review:He came for diagnostics of the work that needs to be done and provided an estimate. They're good and professionalLamont C.
- Business Description:Whatever the task, large or small, our focus at The Eco Plumbers is on sustainability and craftsmanship in both materials and installation. Our goal is to help you explore your options, so that you can balance functionality, environmental friendliness, and price for your project. No matter what you decide, we'll employ our knowledge and experience to better suit you, your wallet and our environment. We are committed to prompt, professional and on-time service! For efficiency and quality, go w..Recent Review:Everyone from sales to implementation were great. Michael explained the work clearly to us.Patrick D.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated Business. Our licensed, experienced plumbers will repair, replace, and upgrade your plumbing; toilets, showers, disposals and more.Recent Review:Plumber arrived same day even though it was not urgent. Quickly solved the problem. Was nice and great to deal with.Dan A.
- Business Description:Local family owned and operated reputable plumbing company since 1995. 24/7 Residential and Commercial Full Service Plumbing Company Repair, Replace, Remodel, Excavation and Gas Lines. Chamber of Commerce small business of the year. 18 Employees. Upfront pricing structure. Readers choice award from the Delaware Gazette Best Plumbing Company . License #23169.Recent Review:They showed up on time and did a great job. Price was almost half of other companies of similar size. Couldn’t be happier with the two gentlemen who came and the work they performed.Tony P.
- Business Description:Get convenient care for all your plumbing catastrophes. Whether you’re fighting a stubborn clog or looking for dependable water and sewage removal, we’re here to serve you! From water service repair and replacement to sewer jetting and installation, leave your system to a licensed master plumber #18521 you can trust. Utilize our 24-hour scheduling to call us today! Regardless of your plumbing needs, we take jobs large and small. For over 30 years, we have been serving Central Ohio with the be..
- Business Description:Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning.Recent Review:I showed the plumber exactly where the leaking drain was above our kitchen stove, inside the stove exhaust hood. His comment was “I can’t work under there”. He then proceeded to cut large holes in our kitchen ceiling to supposedly find the source of the leak. After determining there was neither leak nor drain pipe there, he cut another section where I had originally indicated. He then determines that it can be fixed “under there” but will take “two guys”. He left. I then called Jack Woods and talked to Rex. I told Rex what had transpired and asked who was going to pay for fixing and painting our damaged ceiling. I told Rex that I expected them to cover that cost, within a few days I received an “estimate” for the cost of two plumbers to fix the leaking drain in the amount of $1067! I got another plumber’s estimate and got the drain fixed with “one guy” for less than $300. Now to add insult to injury, Jack Woods sent ME a bill for $94.00 for the original visit that destroyed my kitchen ceiling. My intention is to send Jack Woods a bill for cost to repair and painting of my ceiling. Rex was at least professional on the phone, the plumber they sent out was nothing short of arrogantDavid R.
- Business Description:C Thompson Construction is your trusted kitchen and bath full service remodel contractor. Family owned and operated with over 40 combined years of experience. Owner on site for all jobs! Visit our website at https://delawaregeneralcontractor.com/ Featuring custom made Amish cabinets and cement lined water heater tanks. Customer service is our top priority. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your next project
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Thomas E Holmes.
- Business Description:We are a family business with over 22 years of experience located near Dayton in Xenia, Ohio. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we proudly provide a full range of services and repairs for all your plumbing needs. Narrow Path Plumbing offers free estimates with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing services. We also offer a special Military and senior citizen discount. We have eleven employees. We accept cash ,major credit cards and checks for paymentRecent Review:Excellent! Josh and Levi deserve 10 stars!! No mess, professional, on time. They did a fantastic job!!Patricia M.
Deals in Plain City for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- Shawnee Hills
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- North Lewisburg
- Grove City
- South Vienna
Plumbers in Plain City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Plumbing1993 Kenton St
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Buckeye Rooter Service35 Dolby Dr
- A G & D MAINTENANCE16 DOVER PL
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A Plus Appliance and Plumbing Installation205 S Hamilton Road
- A SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING COMPANY1794 BELMEAD AVE
- A Water Solution IncPO Box 184
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- A&J Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCPO Box 1616
- A-Plumbing, Inc.P.O. Box 2524
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- AB Plumbing & Contracting LLCPO Box 453
- ABC Home Services707 S Front St
- ABL temp services Llc45883 Snowden St
Murray City, Ohio
- ABLE BUILDERS & INSPECTING6690 CANAAN CIR
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accurate Flooring & Countertops2485 N High St
- Accurate Plumbing7595 Fishel Dr S
- ACE OF INTOWN SERVICE187 S ASHBURTON RD
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Action Plumbing586 Skyline Drive
- AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE SERVICE2877 BELLWOOD AVE
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- AL'S SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING & PLUMBING16291 SHERMAN ST P O BOX 403
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Comfort Mechanical Inc.651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd. Suite F
- All Hours Emergency Plumbing, LLCP O Box 376
- All Lines Gas & Plumbing LLC1138 E Innis Ave
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- American Air3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - COLUMBUS2230 N Wilson Rd
- ANDERSON GAS & WATER LEAK SERVICE INC922 HART RD
- ANDREWS SEWER SERVICE1579 Morton Ct
- Andy's Affordable Electric Service4277 Parkshore Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- Aqua Systems4080 Indianola Ave
- Aqueduct Plumbing & Air330 Jefferson Park Dr
- ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC6591 BLACKHAWK CIR
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- Atlas Butler4849 Evanswood Dr
- A & B Plumbing
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B.P. Plumbing, Inc7923 Cheshire Rd.
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Backflow Guy6749 Meadow Creek Dr. #102
- Bari's Plumbing6456 Kings Charter Rd
- BARKER CONTRACTING SERVICES137 WEISHEIMER RD
- Bart Fey HVAC & Waterproofing LLC164 Blendon Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- Bartholomew Plumbing1066 E Livingston Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- Basement Repair Specialists Inc2974 Valleyview Dr
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- Bath Fitter - Columbus7465 Worthington Galena Road Suite C
- BATHROOM & KITCHEN SERVICES LLC5841 EMPORIUM SQ
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Baumann Plumbing22 Westerville Sq
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beechwold Ace Hardware4591 N High St
- Beinhower Bros. Drilling Co12733 Johnstown Utica Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing3663 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- BIGFOOT PLUMBING3192 WENDOVER CT
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- BOBS BBB SEWER DRAIN SERVICE,LLC9599 State Rte 104
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bozman PlumbingPO Box 651
- BREWER PLUMBING AND HEATING INC252 E FIRST ST
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bruce Home ServicesP.O. Box 95 45 N 4th St
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Heating & Cooling6969 Worthington Galena Rd Ste A
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Plumber Plumbing & Heating Co LLC141 N Hamilton Rd
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Buckeye TubMasterP.O. Box 179
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & L CONTRACTING