Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Plain City, OH
There are 22 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Plain City
- TNT Paving IndustriesAMAZING! Timely, professional, knowledgable and ready to work! The team arrived and let us know they were onsite and ready to start the work. Our driveway was not a standard residential project and did require tree stump removal and coordination with a stump grinding company as well. The project management for the driveway was great. They were able to stay on schedule and get the driveway completed. The driveway is wonderful. We had worked with them about water flow concerns, and after the first rain, I'm so pleased to state that they adjusted the levels and grade appropriately so that water goes in the right direction. We enjoyed working with all members of this team! They were great and I highly recommend their service
- Elis pavingWork was excellent. The work crew showed up when they said they would, did what they said what they would do, and the results were good and done in a short period of time. Good communication with the company rep every step of the way. Very accommodating on schedule.
- Renew Paving & Sealing LLCVery easy and professional from beginning to end. The driveway looks beautiful and they gave me some future tips on roots.
- Averie Asphalt SealcoatingI picked this company based on reviews from Angi. Thank you Brian & Earletta. They cleaned and sealed our driveway. When I asked them if we need two coats for the driveway, they told me that there is no need and explained about the product that they use. If it is not required, they do not recommend more than one coat to make more money. Other providers had recommended two coats for the same driveway. We are very happy with their service
- Pullin's Blacktop IncExcellent. They came out ahead of time and gave me an estimate. Then, scheduled the day and time. They were here on time and did an excellent job. Very professional ! Definitely 5 stars !
- Pullin's Blacktop IncThey coordinated well on what they needed from me. They showed up on time, completed the work quickly, cleaned everything up and even sent a thank-you email! Although they were so busy this year that when I contacted them in February they had to schedule me in August, it was soooo worth the wait. Other companies I contacted either didn't get back to me, were really sketchy on details, or quoted more than double. Pullin's was easy to reach, kept in touch over the spring/summer, gave me a detailed quoted, and even had a senior discount. You couldn't ask for anything more
- Averie Asphalt SealcoatingBrian & Earletta did a fabulous job! Great communication, excellent price, meticulous work. We could not be any happier. A++++
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteA "one man crew" came to my house to seal the driveway. I had to leave to run an errand. I came back home about an hour and a half later. The driveway was done, and the rope was across the end of it. Later in the afternoon, another crew came out to seal the driveway (!). I asked them why since the other man did it earlier. The second gentleman informed me that the first person only put down one layer, and they were coming to do the second layer. I would have not known that the job was incomplete! I truly appreciate the honesty and the good work. The driveway looks great
- Elis pavingVery hard working, polite, and professional team. Also, the price was best and completed work was complemented by many. Thanks Eli's team .
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENTDoug was responsive and understood the needs of our driveway project, which included grading, high spots, filling low spots, using existing gravel, thorough vibratory roller, and top with chip and seal. Meticulous prep work and no surprises in the final invoice - all costs were communicated. Friendly, courteous, employee who explained what was happening and clearly took pride in his work
Driveway Pavers in Plain City
- Business Description:Elis paving LLC. Specializing in all of your asphalt needs. Providing services such as - Tearing out existing driveway and installing new asphalt, Seal coating and patchwork, Milling and much more. We service all commercial, residential and industrial. With a step-by-step process our team aims for perfection, guaranteeing satisfied customers.Recent Review:Work was excellent. The work crew showed up when they said they would, did what they said what they would do, and the results were good and done in a short period of time. Good communication with the company rep every step of the way. Very accommodating on scheduleDave W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 & 2018 !!!!!!!Recent Review:They were very nice but I have some issues I would like to discuss. I have left a number of messages over the past two weeks and am still waiting for the courtesy of a response. I have therefore given this company a bad ratingShulamit G.
- Business Description:TNT paving industries has been a family and owned operated since 2008 we provide the highest quality residential commercial municipal asphalt services to the Columbus and surrounding area TNT paving industries is professionally staffed and ready to work with you from design concept to project completion we also want to be there for you to maintain your investment and help protect it for years to come our maintenance department is fully equipped to keep your surface protected from the damaging..Recent Review:AMAZING! Timely, professional, knowledgable and ready to work! The team arrived and let us know they were onsite and ready to start the work. Our driveway was not a standard residential project and did require tree stump removal and coordination with a stump grinding company as well. The project management for the driveway was great. They were able to stay on schedule and get the driveway completed. The driveway is wonderful. We had worked with them about water flow concerns, and after the first rain, I'm so pleased to state that they adjusted the levels and grade appropriately so that water goes in the right direction. We enjoyed working with all members of this team! They were great and I highly recommend their serviceJoy R.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, in business since 1990. Asphalt driveways, parking lots, patchwork, and seal coating. Residential and commercial services. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Caddo Boswell was amazing, courteous, responsive, competitive and 100 percent professional. I will be doing my sealing work with him in 1 year as follow up. He and his son performed 1st class service!Marty A.
- Business Description:CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating offers professional, comprehensive asphalt services for commercial and residential needs. Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement. We use materials that meet and exceed industry standards in order to offer the fines and highest quality of services at the fairest - most reasonable price. CJS is the asphalt contractor to trust when you want to receive the absolute best value, quality and servi..Recent Review:Another perfect job! Thank you so much. Honest company that will not do work you do not need.terry b.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 24 years because we love what we do! We believe this is reflected in the Angie's List Super Service Awards we've received for 21 years!Recent Review:It was excellent and the work was so beautiful Highly Recommend them and the price was good to I want them to have a 100% percent from meLYDA Z.
- Business Description:We have been sealing driveway and parking lots in Ohio for 20 years now. We are a company that takes care of are customers. We don't try to sale you 2 and 3 coats on your driveways. Its not needed.Recent Review:All went well. The job was neatly done.JOHN B.
- Business Description:Christopher Brown Cement LLC is a family owned and operated business since 1963. We are all about flexibility, honesty, quality craftsmanship and above all, results. My team of experienced workers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Christopher Brown Cement LLC continues to use only the best quality of materials and supplies in the industry. We offer a variety of types of concrete projects; including driveways, color stamping, patios and side..Recent Review:Mr. Brown was wonderful to work with. Very responsive via phone and text. While my concrete was setting my neighbor asked me for a recommendation to demo a patch of concrete in her yard and Mr. Brown and his crew was able to demo it while waiting for my concrete to setChristie R.
- Business Description:Concrete and Asphalt Repair and RemodelingRecent Review:I contacted Legg & Davis for an estimate on a driveway expansion, & a gentleman was out the very next morning! On a later date, I requested a second estimate for a different section of my yard, and they had someone out within an hour to provide estimate! I was highly impressed with their effort & punctuality. I hired Legg & Davis to do the work, & they got me scheduled very quickly & they were there on the appointed day, on time, & did an excellent job! The crew was polite, efficient & professional. I am highly impressed with this companyJames W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Plain City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- ABLE ASPHALT SEALING LLC870 N 20TH ST
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- Ace Of Spades Asphalt1755 Newark Rd
- Affordable Asphalt Solutions 4135 Walnut Rd SE
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Sealcoat and Asphalt22190 Cliff Rd
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Ameriseal Asphalt Sealcoating1664 Rhoda Ave
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Asphalt Enhancements2827 E Dublin Granville Rd
- Asphalt Paving5961 State Route 95
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- A-1 Concrete Leveling
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- Black Dawg Sealcoat8595 Columbus Pike Ste 130
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Brown-Bell PavingP O Box 29041
- Bruck Blacktop MaintenancePO Box 21013
- Buckeye Asphalt Maintenance & Sealcoating, LLC488 Yeoman Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- B&C Blacktop
- Capital City Sealcoating llc771 St Clair Ave
- Christopher Brown Cement LLC833 Bowman Ave.
- City Wide Asphalt & Construction2493 McKinley Ave
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Clean Up HaulingPO Box 077673
- Collins Paving488 Yeoman Ave
- Coopers Asphalt Sealing6261 Braiden Ct
- Countryside Renovations10550 Crouse-Willison Rd.
- CREWS PAVING3099 WINCHESTER PIKE
- Capital City Sealcoating llc
- Hankinson asphalt1920 Joe Walker Rd
- Hastings and Sons Concrete232 N Main St
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Havens Property Management1050 S Ashburton Rd
- HIGGZ HOMEIMPROVEMENTS628 Forestwood Dr
- Home Team Builders & Remodelers22 Westerville Sq 239
- Hunter Construction Co.2588 Edgevale Rd.
- Hankinson asphalt
- Integrity maintenance professionals4540 Crystal Ball Drive
- Integrity maintenance professionals
- Pavement Armor Asphalt SealingP.o Box 13
- Peg's Paving Inc4997 Hendron Rd
- Performance Paving Inc1040 Brentnell Ave
- Perry's Pavement Plus2473 White Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Phillip's Handyman Services816 Greenfield Dr.
- ProScapes Lawn & Landscape Maintenance of Dublin677 N Wilson Rd
- Purdum Blacktop II5380 State Route 38
- Pavement Armor Asphalt Sealing
- R & V Interior an Exterior Remodels1400 E Main St
- Ralph Rhodes Custom Homes and Remodeling11316 Watkins Rd
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- Reliable Renovations1566 W 1st Ave.
- Reliable Silk Coating & Paving Experts1985 W Henderson Road
Upper Arlington, Ohio
- Renew Paving & Sealing LLC
- RHINOKOTE ASPHALT SEALCOATING2781 WIESE RD
- RIGHT COAT SEAL COATING LLC1930 DEERFIELD CT
- RNA Construction llc863 cherrydale ave
- Roese Bros. Paving14360 State Route 104
- R & V Interior an Exterior Remodels
- SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus7440 Pingue Dr
- Sessley Construction2080 Britains Ln
- Shamrock Asphalt Services771 Saint Clair Ave.
- Sheedy Paving730 N. Rose Ave
- Sherlock Asphalt & Sealing800 Glenn Ave
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Smith Blacktop CoP.O. Box 10
Grove City, Ohio
- Stevens Pavement Care102 w maynard
- Superior Asphalt Sealing520 Domigan Rd
- Surface Pro Asphalt Paving CoPO Box 340098
- SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus
- T&S Paving & Concrete2736 Greystone Dr
- Tailored TasksP.O Box 362
- TNT Paving Industries1582 Harrisburg Pike
- Triple H Asphalt 7770 E National Rd
South Charleston, Ohio
- Tuffcoat6956 East Broad Street Unit 154
- Twin Hammers Restoration210 Park St
- T&S Paving & Concrete
- Unique Mobile Detailing & Power WashingP O BOX 463
- Unique Mobile Detailing & Power Washing