Mose Troyer Carpentry/Cabinetry

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

Awards & Badges

9950 Smith-Calhoun Rd

Plain City, OH 43064

Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service....

woodworking (39)cabinet makers (16)door installation (8)general contractors (8)home remodeling (5)countertop installation (3)hardwood floors (1)

04/22/2021

Mose is very talented and easy to work with. I sent him several pictures of fireplace surrounds I liked. He built a prototype and came to the house to discuss and confirm design options before building it in his workshop (no mess at our house was a plus). Typical of an old house, the installation required custom fitting. He took his time and made sure every detail was right. It will look even bett...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom fireplace surround

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

Photo for Mose Troyer Carpentry/Cabinetry - 9950 Smith-Calhoun Rd, Plain City, OH - 39304015

04/14/2021

Everything went great. Mr. Troyer was responsive to our questions while helping us fine tune our ideas. Mr. Troyer responded quickly to our calls/emails, the work was completed ahead of schedule and clean up was spot on. We would highly recommend Mr. Troyer for your interior woodworking needs and would call him again should the need arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install bannisters on second and third floor staircases and replace existing handrails in our 1890's home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

07/16/2020

The work was completed gradually over a four month period. Just purchased this house and there were many projects. Mose was wonderful to work with and his finish carpentry skills are amazing. Absolutely love what he completed and this will certainly add value to our home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding display shelves above existing kitchen cabinets, installing French doors and wall in bedroom, finishing closet interior, etc.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

04/12/2020

From my initial call to completion of the project, Mose gave me his full attention. He listened to what I wanted , made suggestions and sent drawings. He helped me make an area of wasted space into something useful and beautiful. I could not be happier with his professionalism, friendliness and especially the high quality of his work. I would recommend his work and will definitely use him for my n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet with pull out drawers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

02/13/2020

Mose is a pleasure to work with. He is both a craftsman and a problem solver, and the cabinetry he built for me is beautiful and functional. I'd recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom cabinetry to enclose/hide a first floor washer and dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

01/31/2020

Very well - I will certainly hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complex cabinet hinge repair

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

11/15/2019

Mose was very professional. His work was outstanding. He was very personable and willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
butcher-block countertop install

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

10/19/2019

Very well. Mose was able to rebuild my entire cabinet. Looks brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/14/2019

Mose acquainted himself with our project with a couple of in-person visits and then arranged the work so that our building would be without these interior doors for less than a week. Top notch work, stain-matching and service. Thank you Mose!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install glass in five existing hardwood doors

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

09/06/2019

Mose did a fantastic job. In 2017 I hired Mose to replace the rotten wood trim with Azec around seven windows and around the rear door of my house. Mose's work has stood the test of time. In 2019 his work remains looking excellent. Mose is very detailed-oriented. He even painted the Azec before installing it so it would match the paint on my house. I would highly recommend hiring Mose for your car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced wood trim with Azec around windows and door on exterior of my house

CATEGORY woodworking

Interior carpentry, laminate countertops & cabinetry.