Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Get matched with top handyman services in Plain City, OH
There are 88 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Plain City
- Superior Home Maintenanceexcellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru roof
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Just BlindsBrent and his team are top-notch. They are professional, courteous, honest and responsive throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make sure our blinds were perfect, and we could not be happier with the end result. He is a "good guy" in a world where such people are increasingly rare. The service we received was better than from the other providers we received bids from, and the price offered by Just Blinds was significantly better than the others for the same product. As new homeowners we have had plenty of headaches related to our house, but getting blinds from Just Blinds was by far the easiest and most satisfying of our projects
- Spees Handyman Services, LLCit was great. Quality of work was excellent and price was very competitive. Would definitely hire again.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe was very friendly and always on time. Very easy to work with and always delivered to my satisfaction. I’d definitely recommend him for any home related contracts.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe is the finest craftsperson I've worked with in my eleven years in Columbus and there have been many. He is respectful, kind, responsible and we will not only hire him again and again but we are recommending him to ALL our friends. It's nearly impossible to find someone who doesn't take a job and disappear or do 75% and then do inferior work just to finish and move on. We love his work and he is an even better person. Hire him while you still can
- Handyman Van 4 UExcellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCI am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work
- ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTIONJob was way bigger than expected. I was told 4 inch deep ended up being 8 inch deep. Way bigger job than they bid on and they kept going and finished. Would definitely give more business of other types too.
Handymen in Plain City
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:After receiving multiple quotes and consultations, we were very impressed with Sky Contracting’s response to our inquiry. We received the quote quickly and despite needing a new infrastructure and unanticipated repairs of rotting wood, the quote remained extremely competitive. Even when I requested unconventional deck changes, Mechele really “heard” my concerns and desires. We had purchased a complicated metal gazebo which, despite being unfamiliar with, they put up after the deck was finished. Mechele personally checked in on a daily basis to make sure that I was satisfied and understood what was going on, which really meant a lot to me. The supervising manager, Tony, and his team were professional and reliable, arriving and leaving at the same time each day. I really appreciated that once they started my project, they continued until it was complete despite the unforeseen but necessary extensions—this speaks highly to their integrity and made me feel just as important as clients with larger jobs. For a “simple” deck replacement this turned into a complicated process requiring extensive professional building expertise, which Sky Contracting provided each step of the way. With every unexpected hiccup in the building process, Mechele, Tony, and the team remained unfazed and solution-oriented. Overall, besides the finished product being above my expectations, I was most impressed by the communication and ongoing customer service provided by Mechele and Tony. I will certainly be using them for future projects, large and smallKathy P.
- Business Description:25 years experience in all aspects of construction, work guaranteed. Bathroom vents change outs, ceiling fan installations, exhaust hoods for stoves, appliance installations, kitchen sinks, toilets and bathroom sink installations, tile floor installation and repair, window and door replacements, TV mounting, repair and build new decks, exterior and interior home repairsRecent Review:Excellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.David H.
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250Recent Review:excellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru rooKathy K.
- Business Description:Anything you need done on your home, he can do. Charges by the job. Free estimates. We only service Clintonville and Worthington!Recent Review:Bill the owner of BDJ Handymen Services conducted an initial visit to discuss the project and provide a quote. A time was scheduled for the service to be conducted. Bill and Joey did a great job, they are detailed oriented, prompt, friendly and completed our project to exceed our expectations. We will definitely contact Bill and Joey again and recommend that you contact BDJ Handymen Service as we will be sharing our experience with our neighbors and other homeownersTJ J.
- Business Description:General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work p..Recent Review:Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him againJeff L.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high..Recent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business.Recent Review:Best experience EVER! Bernie got here right on time, brought all necessary tools, even brought his own padded blanket to lay on the floor while working on fan. He was here about 45 minutes and found it was a vibration caused by not having the blower motor physically "fixed" to the metal base. Sliding the motor forward under the fire box and adding a couple pieces of two-sided velcro fixed everything! We also talked about possibly adding a second switch to control the fan instead of it being regulated by the fireplace. But after thinking about it we decided it wasn't a good idea to bypass the regulator. Anyway, after all his time, he gathered up his tools and was ready to leave. I asked how much I owed him and he said. "Nothing, because I learned a little today." He literally wouldn't let me give him anything! What a great guy! We got the fireplace fixed, everyone will be happy, and it didn't cast me a thing. We have a new handyman for all our future needs. And we'll refer him to all othersSCOTT W.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated for Over 20 Years! AIM Moving Services (aka AIM Moving and Storage and American-Italian Moving and Storage), was established with the company vision that we will serve our customers the way we treat our own families; with Care Trust and Honesty. We thought, "What's most important to us in life?" And the answer was simple: Our Faith, Family, Homes and Possessions all require the primary and utmost care. That's our philosophy. With A+ BBB and Angie's List ratings,..Recent Review:Annette was great in helping us set up an early morning slot even though the movers normally start at 9am. Thank you! The guys came in and were very efficient in moving everything in to the POD. I thought their charges were a little high but after the work was done I was fairly pleased with the outcome. Would hire them back for sureJANAK B.
- Business Description:General renovations- RefinishHardwood/flooring / bathroom renovations / Kitchen remodeling. Owner-operated with over 10 years+ experience. Reasonable prices according to project needs.Recent Review:Rene and his team went above and beyond to ensure the project was completed to my satisfaction.Storri B.
- Business Description:We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we..Recent Review:our bathroom shower tiles had significant calcium buildup and needed recaulking. Tom and Rob did a great job with it and made it look new again. Tom did a great job explaining everything to me and appreciated his communication. definitely recommendMonika J.
Deals in Plain City for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Find handyman services in
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- Shawnee Hills
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- North Lewisburg
- Grove City
- South Vienna
handyman services in Plain City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accupro Painters256 Union Ave
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Accurate Heating & Cooling3001 River Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable fix3901 Hendron Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- Arehart Residential Construction369 Orchard Cyn
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AWESOME JOB, INCORPORATED5942 WHITEHAVEN DR
- A Handyman for All Seasons
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- BOSS CONSTRUCTION LTD197 E BROAD ST
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- BROOKRIDGE DEVELOPMENT.14817 Robinson Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bruce Home ServicesP.O. Box 95 45 N 4th St
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- C and R handyman services124 north clinton st
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Cal Zimmerman Painting2696 Cranford Rd
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Daylighting394 E Sycamore St
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Carney Building Systems LLC6631 Commerce Parkway Suite F
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- CENTRAL OHIO HOME IMPROVEMENT13600 GREEN CHAPEL RD
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- CENTRAL OHIO PROPERTY SERVICES LTD817 SULLIVANT AVE
- CHARLES KNIGHT CONSTRUCTION508 MURRAY AVE
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- CHUCK VAGT3390 HUNT CLUB RD N
- Cid Remodeling and Flooring, LLC1960 Elbert Dr
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- C & H CONSTRUCTION
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Plain City, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Plain City, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.