Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 1995

130 E Home St

Westerville, OH 43081

Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning....

plumbers (2599)water heaters (333)drain cleaning (202)well & water pump repair (97)home remodeling (28)appliance repair (25)water softeners (15)small appliance repair (12)irrigation system (11)gas fireplace repair (3)grill repair (3)generator service (1)

06/08/2021

We found Jack L Woods first in the Angie's list, and then used them twice in the past year. They were very responsive, came to fix plumbing issues in a timely manner, and did high quality jobs.

Description of Work
fix a basement floor drain and fix a leaking bathtub

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

01/14/2021

It was excellent! They were efficient, and cleaned up after themselves. The repair was done correctly, and I haven't had any issues since then.

Description of Work
They replaced a leaky toilet.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/24/2020

Contacted them for a quote. Guy came out, took a few pictures and a video with his phone. Said I would hear from them in a few days with quote. A week later, had heard nothing so called to inquire. Person said she'd check into it and someone would call me back. That was 10 days ago. Never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Replace a gas tankless water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

We failed to follow through, as noted. Not an excuse, but the job had complexities we needed to research, then a vacation and incomplete internal communication by one of our people led to the break down. We've since reconnected with the customer and apologized.

11/06/2020

Jack Woods plumbing does not do this type of work.

Description of Work
Need to have water line from well to house moved.

Category air duct cleaning,wells

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

11/05/2020

I was ripped off with the price. I was charged for 31/2 hours that was 94.00 per hour. I was not advised that there are items that they will add it to my service. I found out that the parts was only $51.00.

Description of Work
It was good.

Cost $341.1

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/29/2020

Friendly, Prompt, efficient. Good work. A little higher in cost.

Description of Work
Toliet leaking down through wall to 1st story, cut out dry wall, replaced pipe, & tightened up kitchen faucet handle.

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/28/2020

We had a great experience with the company. Barry came out today and immediately found the problems we have had with pipe issues and running water. Another company told us we had "air" in our pipes. This was definitely not the issue. He was able to quickly locate and fix a few problems we had. He was very personable and even played with our dog. When we called we were told it would be about ten da...

Description of Work
Water running, toilet repair, sink repair, water pipes

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/16/2020

Horribly. I left a rating on Jack Woods site. I will NEVER use them again after my last experience which is sad because I had been a customer for over 20 years.

Description of Work
Plumbing - install new kitchen faucett.

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

10/16/2020

Contested Invoice from Jack L. Woods Plumbing, Company, Inc. By Sally Phillips on October 12, 2020 Synopsis of Incident At the beginning of October 2020, my kitchen faucet handle broke. I purchased a new kitchen faucet from Home Depot and decided to call my usual plumbing company (Jack Woods Plumbing) to remove the old faucet and install the new one. Let me just say that I have used Jack Woods Plu...

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

We’re sorry that Ms. [Member Name Removed] had such a bad experience, and for this reason we did not charge her for installing the faucet. (Waiving charges is a management decision; the plumber on-site is required to leave a bill). Fortunately, no damage was done, because action was quickly taken once the pipe burst. This is why our plumber yelled “for” the water to be turned off (not “at” Ms. [Me...

10/15/2020

This plumber doesn't service our zipcode.

Description of Work
Replace leaking pipe in basement.

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Plumbing repairs & replacement - remodeling & new construction, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, backflow devices, interior drain & water lines

Gas leak repair, exterior gas, sewers, water service repairs & replacement, septic tanks, well pumps, water softener repair, air duct cleaning