Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Plain City, OH
There are 88 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Plain City
- Ohio Exteriors LLCI cannot speak highly enough about the team at Ohio Exteriors. Everyone was extremely professional, the work was terrific and they went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. They came very close to hitting the quoted timeline, which with COVID was a testament to their ability to keep everyone on schedule and procure the needed supplies well in advance
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again
- Elite Home Remodeling IncWe could not be happier with the outcome of our project or our experience with Elite. We were impressed from the beginning with the detailed estimate and professionally drawn plans. Amber was budget conscience and walked us through the entire design process. The construction process was seamless and completed as promised. Construction staff were courteous, respectful of our home and provided quality workmanship. While Elite's estimate was not the lowest we received, we were impressed with their level of professionalism, transparency and fair pricing. There were no surprises with budget or time-frames. We believe we received great value for our investment
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.The Fresh Touch Painting crew did an awesome job and highly recommend. q few of my neighbors stopped by and said how much asked for the c
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.I used Fresh Touch the last time I had my house painted. That paint job lasted 10 years and I've never had a paint job last that long so I contracted with them again. The crew finished the job in 2 and a half days and did a great job. They were very detail oriented and easy to work with. I wouldn't hire any other painting company
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.We are very pleased with the work done and found the price to be quite fair. The crew was professional and thorough and the work was completed in the time promised. We would definitely hire again. From start to finish, we had a quality experience.
- Ascent Roofing SolutionsIt went very well. We took estimates from four companies and liked Ascent Roofing Solutions the best by far. As a veteran I was entitled to a discount which I greatly appreciated. Steve Spaulding was very responsive to all our requests, and kept us informed throughout the replacement. He even climbed into our attic space to check on a possible leak that didn't show up from the outside. He was great
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd got back to us right away! Priced around a couple of options and he was by far the most affordable AND it came with everything included we weren’t finding at other companies as everything became add on fees (permits, mirrors, etc). Todd kept in touch weekly and let me know when/who would be coming and all of the contractors were on time. Quality is great and they were able to replicate my new build materials from the first floor for a seamless transition in style. I would highly recommend , we love our new basement
- AIS Renovations LtdWell it Started April 5,2021 our downstairs was out dated and need a complete makeover, the Carpenters that were there did a superb job! Thank you Jason and Austin for making sure we got what we wanted , I over saw every detail that went into making the downstairs a beautiful place for my mom. Parks is truly a very nice and loyal person, every now and then we butted heads, but we both worked through it, to get what you want I’ve probably changed the plan 100 different ways to make my moms place perfect. When parks and I sat down I thought I covered everything turns out, it was just minor, to what we changed, I know the carpenters weren’t happy, but I was. But in the end every one did a super job. But for now I’m ready to just enjoy the new place we built for her. Thank you Ais Renovations for doing a super fantastic job. I actually think our bathroom should be on their website, it is truly spectacular
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd and team did a fantastic job finishing our basement! We received several quotes and they were the best price. We are very happy with how the basement turned out. After the project was completed, we made a few mistakes when moving furniture around and Todd and team promptly came back to help out and fix the issues that we had made. Would definitely recommend
Drywall Contractors in Plain City
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your drywall services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. From installing sheet rock, to mudding and texture, we can do it all! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Owner was prompt in responding to initial request. Quickly made room for our work on our schedule. Was thorough and even repaired a spot in another room that he noticed. Work took three days: 1) repairing dryingwall 2) returned to sand drywall and work on some thin places 3) final sandingJACK AND LESLIE S.
- Business Description:Serving Columbus and surrounding areas for over 25 years. Energy Tech Insulation is a 5-Star rated contractor with Columbia Gas Energy Program. We are here to service your insulation needs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to get an estimate set upRecent Review:They were wonderful. Very professional. It was a rainy day, they protect my floor. Very thorough and the result are wonderful.DEBBIE S.
- Business Description:We are a remodeling company that specializes in interior remodeling like basement finishing,kitchen and bathroom remodeling, flooring, tile, trim work,doors etc. if you have a remodel project in mind give us a call we’ll be happy to help. We also offer dumpster rental servicesRecent Review:Greg recently completed a major remodeling project of our second floor, which included the complete renovation of our two second floor full bathrooms, replacement of existing doors, and replacement of all of our trim in all bathrooms, bedrooms, and hallway. Greg also constructed framing and drywall, and a new powder room in our basement which connects our finished half of our basement to an unfinished half of the basement. The bathroom work involved moving walls and significant plumbing modifications due to the total reconfiguration of both bathrooms. We could not be more thrilled with our experience with Greg. His attention to detail and communication with us was second to none. We hired a separate design firm to prepare drawings and specifications for the project. There were a handful of issues that were design related that Greg would quickly coordinate with both the designer and ourselves to resolve the issues. Greg also replaced framing and drywall in our finished basement in 2016 which went as smoothly as this project. I will definitely be recommending Greg to others we know planning a future remodeling projectRyan E.
- Business Description:We are a custom design/build remodeling company employing several lead carpentry teams, 4 designers, interior design services and a custom cabinet shop . Our design/build focus is on convenient and functional spaces for families of all sizes. Our 3,000sf showroom has many displays that offer ideas for functional living in all areas of the home. Our on-site cabinet shop is where you can see how we build your custom cabinets and furniture
- Business Description:Residential remodeling company providing "custom solutions for complete remodeling" in the Central Ohio area. Kresge Contracting, Inc. is a national, regional and local award winning full-service remodeling company specializing in kitchens, baths, additions and basementsRecent Review:Outstanding planning, design, and implementation! We appreciated that Mark Kresge and his experienced team listened carefully, followed our budget requirements, and built a beautiful and practical kitchen with craftsmanship and care and ahead of schedule. Highly professional, skilled and ethical. We highly recommendjennifer m.
- Business Description:Committed Construction Company LLC is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business with full service residential and commercial construction. We provide services for your smaller projects such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, home improvement and remodeling, handyman services, drywall repair and installation. For our commercial clients we offer full remodel of an apartment complex, commercial tenant build, and a number of small maintenance items, we can handle all your property needs. We staff..Recent Review:Went very well, got through our list faster than we had thought it would take so ended up adding more. Prompt and professional.Jessica G.
- Business Description:Above & Beyond Contrators, LLC main goal is to assist & help the HomeOwner or Establishment in Repairing their property back to its original form. With our top of the line products we accomplish and surpass this task with upgradable material that will withstand outside weather eliments than what was previously protecting the property before. We our proud to serve our communities. At this time we have a total of six complete crews, two roofing, two siding, one gutter crew and a minimum repair ..Recent Review:The overall experience was fantastic. Owner very knowledgeable and hands on with home owners. His crew cares about there work. So glad that they made my experience easygoingPaula or Tom K.
- Business Description:Design and Build All General contractor and home improvements projects. CallmembeforethemRecent Review:Mike and Dave installed 11 casement windows in my home and did a wonderful job! During our consultation, Mike really listened to our needs and went above-and-beyond to find the right windows for us, paying a lot of attention to details. As a small, family-owned business, they were very conscientious and took pride in their work. Mike looked at every window to make sure it was installed and sealed properly. His craftsmanship in trimming out the outside part of each window was excellent! They were respectful of our time, our home, and cleaned up the job site well after each day of work. Because of their professionalism and the quality of their work, I would not hesitate to hire MEMCO againBonnie G.
- Business Description:2 Employees, uses subs for electric, plumbing, heating, insulation, drywall and large jobs), cost determined per hour, travel charges may apply.Recent Review:Howard and his team were great and my kitchen looks better than I expected. Quality of work is excellent. I also appreciated how Howard kept me abreast of what was going to happen and when. It made it much easier to organize a busy family around the remodel. Howard's services are in demand and we had to wait a little bit to get on his schedule, but it was worth the wait. Would definitely recommend him to friends and use him againAllison A.
- Business Description:Anything you need done on your home, he can do. Charges by the job. Free estimates. We only service Clintonville and Worthington!Recent Review:Bill the owner of BDJ Handymen Services conducted an initial visit to discuss the project and provide a quote. A time was scheduled for the service to be conducted. Bill and Joey did a great job, they are detailed oriented, prompt, friendly and completed our project to exceed our expectations. We will definitely contact Bill and Joey again and recommend that you contact BDJ Handymen Service as we will be sharing our experience with our neighbors and other homeownersTJ J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Milford Center
- West Jefferson
- Shawnee Hills
- Upper Arlington
- Lewis Center
- North Lewisburg
- Grove City
- South Vienna
drywall contractors in Plain City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Basic Repair Co LLC19480 Coleman Brake Rd
Milford Center, Ohio
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A-1 Final Finish Painting LLC6740 Huntley Rd. 103
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Columbus Painting1941 Williams Rd Ste 1A
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- abloom painting market
- Above & Beyond Contractors986 Cleveland Ave
- Above And Beyond Painting LLC8185 Green Meadows Dr N Suite E
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- ALAN TAMBURINI'S HOME IMPROVEMENT & REPAIR SERV1757 SCHROCK RD
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- Anthony's Painting Service640 Whilehaven Ct
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC6591 BLACKHAWK CIR
- Arehart Residential Construction369 Orchard Cyn
- Artcraft Painting & Decorating239 W Kanawha Ave
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Ascent Roofing Solutions401 Venture Dr Ste B
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- A Basement 2 NV
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- BARKER CONTRACTING SERVICES137 WEISHEIMER RD
- Barringtons Painting & Wallcovering5799 Montevideo Rd
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- BATHROOM & KITCHEN SERVICES LLC5841 EMPORIUM SQ
- Bauer Painting, LLC210 Maple Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BELFOR USA7795 CORPORATE BLVD STE E
Plain City, Ohio
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Boss Mans Paintingpo box 6501
- Bova Home Remodeling3251 Calumet St
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- BRC Construction & Property Management 1490 Downrey Dr
- Brian Pruett Interior Finishes8274 Talia Court
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Construction LLC866 Higbee Drive North
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- C and R handyman services124 north clinton st
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- CABINETWORKS KITCHENS899 King Avenue
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Calhoun Plumbing Co959 Frebis Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- campbell plastering llc1290 Liberty Dr
- Capital City House Cleaning4322 Spruce Lake Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- CASTLE DRYWALL266 N SYLVAN AVE
- Central Ohio Floors Inc504 Blacklick Eastern Rd NE
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- CENTRAL OHIO HOME IMPROVEMENT13600 GREEN CHAPEL RD
- Central Ohio Remodelers6491 Ponset Street
- CertaPro Painters of Columbus6800 Lauffer Rd
- Charles Welton Painting1982 Reese Ave
- Charley's Handyman Service839 Midland Ave
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- Cimarkai, LLC3077 Remington Ridge Rd
- Cimino Painting3135 El Nino Dr
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- CLASSIC HANDYMAN SERVICES620 TAYLOR STATION RD STE I
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- CMS Construction Management Services4290 Groveport Rd
- Coat of Color Painting & Finishing181 Marks Ave
- Coat of Many Colors1864 Dayton Rd NE
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE