Statewide Roofing Specialists

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1424 Johnson St

High Point, NC 27262

Roof replacement, roof repair, gutter installation, gutter cleaning.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Statewide Roofing Covers the Whole Traid area. We are a GAF Certified Contractor. Which let’s us offer 50 year NON-PRORATED WARRANTIES on all new Roofing jobs. We are also HAAG Certified home inspectors. Call us for professional and knowledgeable service that is done right the first time and able to withstand time. We treat you like family, treat you with respect and do work that you won’t regret. We offer emergency services and give free estimates, and in some cases can work with your insurance to get your roof replaced and little to no cost to you. Above all we believe in giving the best customer service that we are capable of giving. No matter how big or small your job is, we take our time, do it right and take pride in our work....

roofing (78)gutter cleaning (12)roof cleaning (4)carpet installation (4)skylight installation (2)gutter repair (2)siding companies (1)

11/16/2020

Excellent roofer a great guy. Terry showed up on time and was very informative, helpful and personable. he missed our first scheduled appointments because life came up. But he more then made it up by offering to repair our problem for free. I asked him lots of questions and he was more informative than the other roofers, he also quoted us a fair estimate, cheaper than another roofer. Thank you ter...

Description of Work
We needed to get an estimate and opinion on what may be wrong the home roof

Category carpet installation,roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

06/27/2020

Statewide roofing was punctual,fast,and the quality of work was excellent.I would use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

05/31/2020

Terry was amazing!! He came out to do an emergency repair on my roof in less than 24 hours the Sunday before Memorial Day. He was very reasonable and had the job done quickly. I will totally be doing business with these guys again!!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

05/09/2020

It went great. Very knowledgeable and service was quick. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Shingle repair

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

05/07/2020

It went great. They were very knowledgeable about the problem I had and how to fix it. He was able to fix it at minimal cost to me. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
seal all inproperly installed shingles in vally left of front porch. (This will prevent water from making the osb bow any more. Also repaired a wind damaged shingle on front and resealed all shinlges in the area that were loose. sealed both pipe boots in rear That were installed it improperly allowing wind to catch and lift them. which showed signs of water being able to enter.

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

04/21/2019

The roof work was fabulous. And I never saw such professional work done on my ceiling tiles being repaired like Terry did.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof put on and I needed my ceiling tiles repaired.

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. It means a lot!

03/28/2019

The two hurricanes last fall (2018) revealed damage and leaks through the roof. Terry was punctual and offered a fair price using some extra sturdy, longer life shingles. The work was completed in a timely manner, most in one day with just a tad of finish on a second day. All went quite well, no problems with leaks since that time.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your good review! I appreciate your kind words very much!!

02/22/2019

Great. Terry Cribb is a solid guy and my only regret is that it took so long for me to add this review. I will be contacting him again, if work is needed. He undercharged me, because he is a nice guy. You can trust him not to upsell you.

Description of Work
A comprehensive review of the roof and the debris blown off

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

12/27/2018

Terry was available right away and repaired my roof. He is knowledgeable and honest. I will hire him again.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your nice review! I really appreciate it!

11/01/2018

Absolutely amazing, great service, great service skills,worked awesome with the insurance adjuster got the job done on budget and on time

Description of Work
New roof, storm damage repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

[Member Name Removed] I wanted to personally thank you for your awesome review! I greatly appreciate it, and it is absolutely my pleasure to be able to help you and your family.

New Roof installation. Gutter installation Roof Repairs. Gutter Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available