How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in High Point, NC
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in High Point
- Whitt Land Surveying, P.C.AWESOME! David Whitt did a great job surveying our lot. He was professional, he was on time, he was agreeable, he did what he said he would do, all at a very reasonable price. I have high standards so it means something when I say, I highly recommend him. I which more service people were like him. Five stars all the way. Best kept secret in Winston
- Kale EngineeringKale was professional, easy to work with, and didn't require me to be on-site for the survey. I will definitely call them for any future surveying needs.
- Kale EngineeringThey were able to come out sooner than originally expected. We were supplied with a report and map. Very quick,efficient and professional. Cost was reasonable.
- Kale EngineeringExcellent team came out when promised, surveyed the lot of the house we were purchasing and answered all of our questions regarding the property lines. The nice part is that although we were originally scheduled for a Monday survey, as promised when that appointment was set up, if a earlier time slot came available he promised to call. He did and the survey was completed the Friday before
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLCI found him on Angie’s list. He was great. He was prompt. He was right on time. He did a great job. He drew the property lines and everything. He is very thorough. He already looked up our plot before he came to do the survey so he was prepared when he got here to do the job. They are prompt to return the call and prompt to show up
- Kale EngineeringThey did a survey of my parents' house - great job - took time to explain all the boundries. Highly recommend
- Louis Cantor CompanyThey did exactly as requested, in a timely manner, informing us along the way. Promises made, promises kept!
- Kale EngineeringRight from the start Mr. Kale was friendly and professional. He explained everything I had to do to obtain my permit. The team that did the survey were friendly and explained everything they found. A lot of problems surfaced because of many mistakes made on the the original survey done in 1969, causing it to take much longer to complete. At least twice the field hours were required to complete the survey. Mr. Kale honored the original quote of $400 and offered his support through the permitting process, even though he could have billed me for the extra work that was involved. I would highly recommend Kale Engineering and will definitely use them for any work I need done in the future
- Kale EngineeringExcellent experience. I worked directly with the owner, Randall Kale, who was extremely nice and professional. We only had telephone conversations, but from quote to actual job - He was nothing but nice. He not only kept my information and quote from when I initially called, but he provided an email and letterhead invoice and drawing of our property once the work was complete. If only everything was this easy !
- EVERHART SURVEYING & MAPPINGHe will do work all the way from Greensboro to Charlotte. He is very personable and knowledgeable. He does an excellent job and we got a bargain. He won't give you a faulty story. He gets to his jobs very quickly and finishes them quickly as well.
Last update on October 23, 2020
Land Surveyors in High Point
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- Pleasant Garden,
- Oak Ridge,
- Winston Salem,
- Belews Creek,
land surveyors in High Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC608 OLD THOMASVILLE RD STE 101
High Point, North Carolina 27260
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & RoofingPO Box 185
Wallburg, North Carolina 27373
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & Roofing
- Kale Engineering3550 Vest Mill Rd
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Kale Engineering
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC5550 77 Center Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
- Rowles Land Surveying, PLLC
- Wilson Surveying Inc402 Blandwood Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Wilson Surveying Inc