Conserving water is always wise—even without water restrictions. Here’s how to navigate a drought to protect yourself, your community, and your lawn.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in High Point, NC
There are 16 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in High Point
- Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation IncThis has been the easiest and stress free experience I’ve ever had with a landscaping company. They are PROS. So happy with my decision.
- THE MASTER'S LAWN CAREExcellent! The company representative arrived and provided a detailed quote which aligned with the competition rates. He was personable and provided guidance on my options. The date of installation was set and the two workers, Eric and Dylan, were on time, professional and efficient. They asked questions if they needed my input and completed the job within the agreed upon time frame (two days). I highly recommend this company and especially Eric and Dylan for this service=) Nanc
- Walls Landscaping Co.Excellent work performed by true professionals. Work performed was exactly what was asked. Will definitely hire these guys again.
- Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation IncWe had a very large backyard project that was designed by a local landscape architect. Ideal Landscaping was one of the companies we chose to have bid the job - they weren’t the cheapest bid, but they were the most professional from the way they (Aaron) presented the contract, followed up with any questions answered, and actively tried to get the job, all of which I very much appreciated due to my own busy life schedule. Once we awarded the project to Ideal, we had excellent customer service with all the different crews, the project manager (Daniel), the owner (Chris), and other key employees in the irrigation and softscape departments. Daniel was always available to answer questions via text or phone, was super easy to work with, and was ready with solution options to any problem that arose. Supply chain problems with hardscape materials and COVId related issues with some of their subcontractors was the only negative I could even say about this 3.5 month project, but none of that was the fault of Ideal Landscaping. I would recommend this company to anyone with any sized project - they are a rare gem of a company in the world of construction
- Ramirez Landscaping and LightingTop notch service! 5 FULL stars for simply amazing work. The entire crew worked hard and left the property looking fantastic. Communication was great throughout the process and the price was solid for the A+ workmanship. I couldn’t ask for a better landscaping company to install irrigation and lighting. Professional and local small business owner who I’d recommend for any outdoor improvements needed
- Ramirez Landscaping and LightingHenry and his Team did a suburb job extending our French drain and repairing an antiquated irrigation system. They were very professional, thorough, and provided top notch customer service!
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe quote was for $14500. The guy was very nice and very knowledgeable and he seemed to know his business. I would recommend them.
- Americo's LandscapingWe had zoysia lawn installed on our new build in late October. By January of the next year, we noticed huge squares (approximately 90 square feet) of the lawn were totally dead. The rest of the lawn was not in good shape either as many weeds and crabgrass were poking through the lawn. We contacted the contractor who told us not to worry about it and call back in the spring. By April, the areas were still brown and only weeds were flourishing in most of the areas. We were told by our neighbor that the contractor did not prep the soil at all. He simply laid the sod over the existing sand and never brought in topsoil or tilled the sand. The contractor finally agreed to come out as we also had 5 dead shrubs. The contractor first tried to blame the symmetrical square patches on moles. This was a ridiculous explanation as moles dig in a linear pattern, not in square pattern. He then tried to blame the problem on fertilizer which we applied a week before he arrived. He had told us not to fertilize in fall or winter which we did not. After much debate, he finally agreed to fertilize for us. That solution did not work and he said he would do a second treatment. He never showed up for that. He also said he would replace the five shrubs that were dead. He did not do that either. We finally corrected the problem by replacing those areas with new sod and hand weeding the entire lawn. We also had to purchase five new shrubs that should have been replaced. This contractor refuses to take responsibility for faulty work and refuses to stand behind his work. We ended up spending over $1000.00 to correct his mistakes
- Lawns Plus IrrigationIt went perfect! Russell was prompt and professional. He advised us exactly what we needed to do to eliminate the problem which made common sense. He and his crew arrived on schedule as discussed and put in a hard’s day work to get the job done even replanting my grass. He is honest and trustworthy. We are extremely pleased. Steve and Cyndy Verno
- Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation IncMatt, Devon, Donnie, Esli, and Gabino demonstrated their great talent and artistry as they transformed what was our dog’s backyard bathroom into an entertaining space our family and friends will enjoy for many years to come. I highly recommend the team at Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation!
Last update on September 14, 2022
Irrigation Systems Installers in High Point
Deals in High Point for lawn irrigation
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When the weather gets warmer, it’s time to take your sprinklers out of hibernation. This guide will show you how to turn on a sprinkler system.
You've likely seen one on the side of a road, but do you know what culverts do? Learn what a culvert is, plus discover how these structures keep you safe.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Pleasant Garden,
- Oak Ridge,
- Winston Salem,
- Belews Creek,
lawn irrigation services in High Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Camden Landscape Group4016H Battleground Ave. #323
Greensboro, North Carolina 27410
- Carolina Landscape Associates IncPO Box 1122
Summerfield, North Carolina 27358
- Carolina Plantscapes LLCPO Box 25094
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27114
- Colby's Home Repairs Gutters & RoofingPO Box 185
Wallburg, North Carolina 27373
- COLOR LANDSCAPES2360 LUCK STONE RD
Burlington, North Carolina 27217
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
Sandy, Utah 84070
- Cut & Grow LLC2304 Sidney Porter Dr
Greensboro, North Carolina 27405
- Camden Landscape Group
- Grady Hedrick Landscaping & Hydro Seeding379 Becks Nursery Rd
Lexington, North Carolina 27292
- Green Edge Landscape ManagementPO Box 19921
Greensboro, North Carolina 27419
- Green Shark Lawn Care7717 Summit Landing Dr
Browns Summit, North Carolina 27214
- Green Visions Landscape and Irrigation7988 Witty Rd
Summerfield, North Carolina 27358
- Greenworx5711 Davis Mill Road
Greensboro, North Carolina 27406
- Grounds Scapes Inc7528 Kerr Chapel Rd
Elon, North Carolina 27244
- Grady Hedrick Landscaping & Hydro Seeding
- Handyman Solutions Co.5000 lassiter mill rd
ASHEBORO, North Carolina 27205
- Handyman Solutions Co.
- Mustard Seed Nursery8581 Belews Creek Rd
Stokesdale, North Carolina 27357
- Mustard Seed Nursery
- Quality Landscapes1597 Quality Dr
Burlington, North Carolina 27217
- Quality Landscapes
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup8820 Midway West Rd
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Walls Landscaping Co.130 Hartley Ln
Lexington, North Carolina 27295
- Walls Landscaping Co.
- Yards By Us2467 Armstrong Dr
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103
- Yards By Us