When installing a new driveway, you want to make sure you hire a dependable company. This guide will give you the confidence to make the right choice.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in High Point, NC
There are 8 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in High Point
- C & C PavingC&C Paving responded quickly to our request for quote (I believe Mearl came over the same day to give us their free estimate) and took our call promptly every time I called with scheduling or other misc. questions, before and after work completion. Mearl came with his team of 4 people and with heavy equipment and did a great job cleaning and preparing the old driveway for re-paving, grading the surfaces as needed, fixing a draining issue with the previous driveway and laying down the new asphalt. They took proper time during every aspect of the job and made sure the asphalt was compacted evenly and smoothly, and formed nice edges and generous but smooth flaring at the curb. They promptly moved their equipment and vehicles to accommodate our family with parking safely when needed and cleaned properly after the work was done. At the end, Mearl took the time to go in detail with informing us about their warranty and tips on how to protect our new driveway during and after full cure and left a list with instructions and best practices on caring for asphalt on short and long term to preserve its quality and extend its life. The initial quote was for an added thickness of 2 inches in average but from the look of it seen while they were laying it down and after finish, I would say that it was actually more like minimum 2 inches but with an average of 3 inches overall, since some of the areas took some good 4 inches to level, as they brought in about 100-110 tons of asphalt. Mearl and his team were very friendly and easy to talk to, very respectful of us and our property, and very receptive to requests and observations, encouraging us to stick around and come forward with any questions or requests. They worked tirelessly with no interruption for the whole day under 96 degrees sunny weather on top of hot asphalt until they finished by around 6 o'clock. It took a while for them to come and perform the work since last November when he quoted the job, but that is a small concession for us to get their service considering their good reputation. They are a small family business with great ratings and low overhead costs, employing good reliable people (most of them I heard for more than a decade with this company) and they own some really nice heavy equipment which helps them do good quality work quickly. Ultimately, besides their great customer reviews, the thing that finally convinced us to pick them for the project, was of course their more than fair quoted price considering the size of our driveway (we have a circle in the front connecting to a path leading around back to our garage) and he also threw in an approx. 400 sq.ft. asphalt slab in front of our shed (properly graded with gravel they brought in). And even though the price of asphalt increased tremendously since quote time during these last months cursed by crazy inflation, they honored their initial quote and did not cheap out on quality. I can keep going with good words about this team and their outstanding work, especially since good and conscientious people like that are hard to find nowadays and deserve customer appreciation and word of mouth to screen out the bad apples in the business (which I unfortunately had part of plenty times before) but this should be enough to describe that we are really happy with the exceptional work C&C Paving did for us, and we strongly, strongly recommend their service
- Brats Paving & SealingGreat Service! They did a great job. They were very comprehensive and cautious. No splatter up on the brand new wood. They were very careful with the work.
- Perfect Timing Services IncChad was very professionally and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend his company for any asphalt/seal coat needs.
- C & C PavingWe called 3 other paving/driveway repair companies and not a single one called back except for C & C paving. They came out and gave us a quote for the job we needed done. Not only did they quote us a great price but the customer service was exceptional. We gave them the job to do and they got us scheduled in a timely manner. The job was finished the morning that they came out and started. I could not have asked for better work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs asphalt work done. The employees seemed more than willing to be doing the work for us and have no complaints about their performance! Great job C & C paving
- Ace AsphaltI have nothing but good things to say about this business and contractor. Extremely knowledgeable, more than fair in price and practice and exceptional craftsmanship. They did everything they said they would do, and more. They were very punctual. There equipment was in great shape and their crew was very skilled and knowledgeable. I'm a licensed professional engineer and an unclassified general contractor myself and l can confidently say that they are extremely exceptional contractors in their ethics and products. Any homeowner could hand their project over to Ace Asphalt and feel confident that they will be getting a great product at the best price. I'm looking for opportunities in the future to hire them again. Mik
- Twin Springs Hauling & GradingIt went great they really done a great job.they worked with me on my budget and gave me what I wanted
- Black-Ops Asphalt Driveway Seal Coating, LLCBlack Ops was wonderful! A little more money than another quote, but well worth it. When I asked him to come back to make a small repair, he returned the following day. Great Job! Definitely recommend.
- Ace AsphaltThey came yesterday, got to work. Did a great job, I am very pleased with the result, it looks so good. They scraped the driveway making it nice and level, added a base, got everything packed down, poured the asphalt. made sure everything was smooth, took care of the edges. Would highly recommend this company
- Ace AsphaltAce came to my house within 3 days to develop a quote. The team was very professional and the end result was fantastic. They asked where to put the dirt they removed and used it to fill in and smooth a small ditch on the side of the driveway, all the way from the road to the end of the asphalt, all at no extra cost. Very little work was required to smooth out the lawn surfaces next to the fresh asphalt. I would highly recomend them.
- C & C PavingThe C&C Paving team did an incredibled job on my "y-shaped" (two garages, one at either end of the house) driveway that dated from the house's construction in 1977. In fewer than ten hours one day they removed the old driveway, added gravel and re-graded where needed and put down a good thick layer of new asphalt, and it is absolution beautiful. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again
Last update on June 23, 2022
Driveway Pavers in High Point
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Asphalt driveway scams are popular in some parts of the country during the summer. Contractors offer tips on how to recognize and avoid one.
Tired of shoveling snow or paying for snow removal? Wondering if it's a good idea to install a heated driveway? See what this driveway contractor says.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Pleasant Garden,
- Oak Ridge,
- Winston Salem,
- Belews Creek,
driveway paving contractors in High Point
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC608 OLD THOMASVILLE RD STE 101
High Point, North Carolina 27260
- B E VAUGHAN & SON INC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Gary Gunning Painting Systems3502 Rock Haven Dr.
Greensboro, North Carolina 27410
- Gary Gunning Painting Systems
- Handyman ServicesP.O Box 11393
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27116
- Handyman Services
- KC's Improvement & Construction Co Inc3118 Battleground Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
- KC's Improvement & Construction Co Inc
- Landers Pressure Washing5855 Phillips Bridge Rd
Lewisville, North Carolina 27023
- Landers Pressure Washing
- Mr Pavers2100 San Ramon Valley Blvd
San Ramon, California 94583
- Mr Pavers
- Perfect Timing Services Inc275 S Stout St
Randleman, North Carolina 27317
- Perfect Timing Services Inc
- Red Clay Landscapers LLC1866 Groom Rd
Sophia, North Carolina 27350
- Red Clay Landscapers LLC
- Shaneco Asphalt po box 877
Springtown, Texas 76082
- Shaneco Asphalt
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading3084 Meadowbrook Rd
Cana, Virginia 24317
- Twin Springs Hauling & Grading
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020