Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Jackson, MI
There are 12 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Jackson
- RANDY'S TILE PLUSRandy was recommended to us by the company that installed our new kitchen countertop. Randy and his team were very professional and did the job when they said they would. Their work was excellent and we love the new backsplash tiling they installed (which we picked out ourselves from the Tile Shop in Ypsilanti). It has really made the look of our whole kitchen remodeling project. We would definitely recommend them to others and in fact will likely use them to do some stone work on our house this spring
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncWonderful! Once the siding was ripped off, it was apparent that the windows were not installed correctly, Thankfully Anderson Windows gave us free windows for Teachout to install. The way they wrapped and installed the windows, I foresee them lasting a very long time. Due to the leaking we had to have new framing and drywall in several places. Everyone worked so well together and Mark was always available, if not him then Jeff. They went above and beyond to work around our schedule and make this remodel as stressfree as possible. Because of their reputation, we reached out to them and we are so happy that we did. Teachout will be the only builders we call on from now on
- Palmer ConstructionIt went well. They guy was supposed to get back with about one of the eavesdrops that didn’t fit the house too well. He said he would take care of it, but he hasn’t yet. He may be waiting for better weather. I was satisfied.
- Palmer ConstructionPalmer Construction was very thorough making sure that any previous work done that was done poorly was corrected. They also did some thorough research to make sure we had the best possible solutions that fit our budget, fixed inadequacies, were appealing and appropriate. The work was of excellent quality and I would use them again
- Doctor Flue, inc.Staff were knowledgeable, punctual, clean, friendly, prompt and repaired my fireplace to safe working order. They performed a very dirty job and kept my house spotless even while jack hammering out cement. I was amazed.
- Ingham PaintingManuel and his crew were easy to work with and did a fantastic job painting my old aluminum and brick sided house. I highly recommend them!
- McDowell's Tile & SonsOur front porch had to be torn down and rebuilt. He did the same for a neighbor, and the result was attractive. He went with us to choose the brick, tore down the porch, hauled the material away and rebuilt the porch. He is very meticulous in his work, a trait that I had already observed when he installed marble floors for us. He is congenial, easy to work with
- PERRY & PERRY INCGave me a detailed report on defects of 35-year old deteriorating chimney which was permitting water damage to walls and ceilings, and recommendations and options to cure problem. Were VERY helpful to help me make decisions about repair and also went out of their way to create a new, safer chimney that also met the house (and my) aesthetic requirements. I told friends that there's so little fun in spending $5,000 for a chimney. (Kind of like the thrill of a new furnace), but I must say I do take more pleasure than I expected when I look at the new chimney. It's as charming as a chimney can be
- PERRY & PERRY INCIt was extremely reasonable and they did an outstanding job. John Perry is the owner. They did a wonderful job. They were responsive and explained everything. They were nice people. They came a little later than they said they were going to be but they called and explained why.
- PERRY & PERRY INCvery fast response, professional approach, clear communication, job well done did it fast and efficient
Masonry Contractors in Jackson
- Business Description:Palmer Construction is a Lansing, MI, based company, serving the General Lansing Area and family run company since 1997. Focus on quality installations and value to the customer. We strives to achieve its defined Mission, Vision, Core Values, Service Standards. By recognizing our failures, having fallen short of our lofty goals, we find grace in making improvements to become better at serving others, in hopes of having a positive impact on our industry (Roofing & Residential Construction). We..Recent Review:Palmer has worked all over our neighborhood and provided examples of their work .. neighbors were pleased to discuss and were uniformly enthusiastic. So we hired them. On time, in budget. Foreman checked in often on the job. Tradesmen were able, friendly, informative, and cleaned up the site when they left (except for sawdust that was under the snow!) I'm already getting myself on their schedule for more workBrian K.
- Business Description:Been in business since 1986, LicensedRecent Review:Initially everything looked pretty solid. A few months after installation I realized in heavy rain the gutter is able to flex down and pour water over the edge in the middle of the gutter. This is due to the fact my fascia boards are at 45 degree angles and the bottom of the gutter isn't well supported. I texted Rusty to remedy the issue back on 7/7/2021 and have not received a responseCheyn W.
- Business Description:Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kindRecent Review:It went very well. They were careful to close off the rest of the house from the demolition work. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Stayed on site until the job was done and took extra pains on the finishing.Candace M.
- Business Description:Proud winner of the 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award. Adiska General Contracting will meet and exceed all your construction needs. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, tile work, out door structures, metal roofing, basement remodel, drop ceiling installation, additions, flooring, painting interior/exterior and much more. We put our customs first and respect your time. With over 30 years of service, our reliability, high morals and success speaks for itself! Give us a call today to get a..Recent Review:Over the years Brian and his crew have been very responsive to our company. They have made every attempt to squeeze us into their schedule when a prompt response is needed at one of our properties. Brian has advised us on which change orders would fall within our budget and which would be inadvisable. He and his crew have always been cordial and respectful working long days to complete a project. They have been able to arrive at creative solutions to complex problems. I have truly appreciated their style and integrity.Ellen P.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s..Recent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyoneJohn G.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaningRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:All work is billed when the job is completed. That gives the customer the guarantee that we will complete the job to the best of our ability in a timely manor. All the risk is on us. For exceptionally large jobs, a portion of payment may be requested after the wash, but before the seal. Again, that is in the case where a large amount of material has to be purchased to complete the projectRecent Review:Kim and Randy at Adams Power Wash have been my go-to guys ever since I first tried them nearly a decade ago. They're fast, professional and worth every penny. I have them come out every two years like clockwork (even if the deck still looks good - just my way of keeping everything pristine). We went through any number of companies before finding them. And we'll never go anywhere elsePaul S.
- Business Description:Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and moreRecent Review:It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe meIvey M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
masonry contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- Adams Power Wash10575 Clark Rd
- Adiska General Remodeling11603 Territorial Road
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Alpha Legacy LLC330 E Cherry St
- ASPER MASONRY137 W Grand River Ave
- Above and Beyond Contracting
- B & B Masonry and Restoration7546 Sherwood Rd
- Bamm Built Construction305 S. Blackstone St.
- Barnett Construction2217 S Ainger Rd
- Brooks Quality Home Improvement550 Orange St.
- Building Resources Unlimited23200 Drake Rd
- B & B Masonry and Restoration
- Carpentry by Day6322 Sherwood Hwy
- Century Construction2301 W. Main St.
- Chimney Cricket221 N Washington Sq
East Lansing, Michigan
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Clean Sweeps & Air Duct Cleaners of Michigan3302 Reed Rd
- CONTRACTORS WALL REPAIR4215 S Pennsylvania Ave Ste 1
- Carpentry by Day
- Eagle concrete & Masonary2871 Packard Hwy
- Eagle concrete & Masonary
- Gorton Chimney & Fireplace Co.8770 E. Chicago Rd.
- Gorton Chimney & Fireplace Co.
- Tittle Brothers Construction15720 Fort St
- Tittle Brothers Construction
- USA INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION1232 POMPTON CIRCLE
- USA INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION
- Young Bros & Daley720 E Michigan Ave
- Young Bros & Daley
- Zischke Builders5325 Park Lake Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Zischke Builders