AAA Service Network - Brighton

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2010

We service all of the major appliances in your home. We also service all heating and cooling systems. We service and replace all water treatment systems in your home. We can fix just about anything in your home or business....

J Mills Plumbing LLC

J. Mills Plumbing is your local 5 star service company for all your Plumbing and Water treatment needs! Being family owned & operated since 1990, we provide the highest level of quality workmanship, customer service, and communication and are always up to date with latest technology, materials, and most efficient systems available. There is no job too big or small for us! J. Mills Plumbing is very organized and efficient from answering the phone to cleaning up after every job, we work very hard to maintain our reputation and strive to retain lifelong customers! check out what the community has to say about us at www.jmillsplumbing.com and also on our Facebook page at j mills plumbing llc. **we also offer financing as well as accept checks, cash, and all credit cards**

Offers by J Mills Plumbing LLC on Angi
Tradesman Joe LLC

Tradesman Joe LLC provides residential heating, cooling and water heating repair, maintenance and installations in the Livingston county and surrounding areas.

Soma Electric

Electrical contractor looking for "small jobs" that the large contractors tend to shun. Such as the services offered below:

07/19/2019

It was a great service, the people are professional, they know what they are doing, they keep you updated and very communicative. A pleasant service that we experienced.

Description of Work
They repaired our oven, refrigerator and washing machine.

02/21/2018

Repair (balance springs) was too expensive. Charged for service call only.

Description of Work
Washing Machine not working

10/23/2017

Went very well. The technician was very nice and efficient. Repair was quick.

Description of Work
Needed my dryer repaired. It wasn't producing any heat.

10/03/2017

It was for the air conditioner. I got an air conditioner installed. I am completely satisfied with the air conditioner but the people that installed it, they did one good thing, but they did some bum things and when they finished up they didn't take me through what they did, and tell me about anything. And one of the problems I had is they had to take some folding doors off of the closet and they ...

Description of Work
I got an air conditioner installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/03/2017

They are very prompt, professional, they call when they're on their way. I was very impressed with they're professionalism and promptness, both on the phone and for service calls. They are very nice to work with. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I hired them to repair a leaky toilet valve and also make repairs to a garbage disposal at my rental property

Category plumbing

Large Appliance Repair. Heating & Cooling Repair & Maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing