Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Albion, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Albion
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLCThey came when they said they would. They completed the job. They're very knowledgeable. They worked straight through to get the job done. I don't really have any issue with them.
- M C PaintingThey have done an exceptional job. Very reliable and the owner is always on location. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLCBryan, Benji :) and his crew came out and poured new cement where I had an old deck. They stamped around the new deck, and filled in a hole where our hot tub was. They also did some other minor masonry work around our pool area. Their work turned out great and my husband and I are very pleased!
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLCQuality Concrete & Masonry workmanship and customer focus are EXCELLENT. Bryan Halder has great communication skills. He will return your phone calls promptly and will take the time to answer all your questions. He was very accommodating when I made "last minute" changes to the proposal. His crew members are very friendly, skilled in concrete flat work, and extremely hardworking. They went the "extra mile" for me by helping me with the landscaping around the new patio and sidewalks. He sent his dump truck to Mulders Landscaping Supply to pickup 10 yards of top soil. His Bobcat guy was amazing and he leveled the top soil around the patio and sidewalks. This was not in the proposal and Bryan did not charge me for the additional work his crew did for me. Most importantly, the top finish on the concrete patio and sidewalks were awesome - you could tell by the finished product that Bryan has many years of experience in pouring and finishing concrete. I strongly recommend Bryan and his crew for any concrete work you may need - two thumbs up
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLCBryan and his crew were at my house at 6:30 or 7:00 am every day they worked at my house. The crew worked together very well, like a fine oiled machine. It was obvious to me that they all knew what they were doing and what their individual rolls were in the process. Bryan and crew were polite and professional at all times. The job took about five days to complete because they had to work around some rain one day. I am very pleased with the results and glad I selected Quality Concrete and Masonry to do this job
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLCI am really pleased with them. The problem was that I needed masonry plus some kind of cleaning work to be done at the same time. They were the only ones who did that which is why I went with them. They repaired some stone walls that we have. They tried to retain all these and used rollers and stones. The walls are probably about 40 years old I think. They were cracking and some were worn-out on the top. Quality Concrete & Masonry did a wonderful job. They put a wire mesh on top of that and they poured concrete on it. They repaired all the cracks and did a beautiful job. They also did small cleaning jobs on a block and on a 20 feet wall. They were on time; they were professional and were nice guys. They did a professional job and also did a beautiful clean up. They did take a while to take care of the old retaining wall and the smell was still there. They were worth it and I didn't have any problem with them. I didn't compare their prices with others and it's hard to know; I think they were pretty reasonable. We had to call them back once and it took some time for them to come out. I would use them again in the future
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLCThey arrived on schedule and completed the task in the time frame given. Very professional, driveway looks great and have had no further problems with cracking or chipping.
- Ralph Woods Masonry LLCHe finished the work quickly. He did not take too long. He did a very good job. He was able to match the brick very well, so you can?t say where he did the work.
- RITSEMA MASONRY & CONSTRUCTIONWork done was fantastic. I am very happy with the result and the professionalism throughout. Even better he was great with my kids and let them participate in the fun (work) when possible.
- Potts MasonryI would recommend them. They are high quality and very professional. Their price is the way I would expect them to be. They are not the cheapest out there.
Last update on July 29, 2021
Masonry Contractors in Albion
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Step up your entryway with some fresh new concrete steps. If you're an experienced DIYer, our step-by-step guide will show you how to build your own.
Here are the steps to repair your brick patio—whether you need to re-level a sinking patio or replace missing mortar.
Find masonry contractors in
- Spring Arbor,
- Rives Junction,
- Eaton Rapids,
- Burlington Township,
- Battle Creek,
masonry contractors in Albion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Clean Sweeps & Air Duct Cleaners of Michigan3302 Reed Rd
Clarklake, Michigan 49234
- Clean Sweeps & Air Duct Cleaners of Michigan
- Hawk Construction15 Oak Openings
DELTON, Michigan 49046
- Hawk Construction
- K & T Masonry4683 Sheffield Rd
Hickory Corners, Michigan 49060
- K & T Masonry
- Ostlund A Service Co105 East Main St
Pinckney, Michigan 48169
- Ostlund A Service Co
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLC1525 Goguac St W
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
- Quality Concrete & Masonry LLC
- Sackett's Fireplace1303 Fulford St
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001
- Sackett's Fireplace
- W.M.G.B. Inc2131 Martindale Ave SW
Wyoming, Michigan 49509
- W.M.G.B. Inc