If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Jackson, MI
There are 19 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Jackson
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCTrace from Ark came out to look at the job in the fall and give us a quote. He recommended that we might want to hire a structural engineer independently to make certain he was getting it right. We did, and everything aligned with what he saw. He also drilled and found a void in the fill under the garage, so he had us get a concrete lifting company to come out and fill it in first to make sure their anchors would hold properly. That happened in April, and then Ark came on May 4th to put anchors in. It only took a day and a half, and it was easy, efficient, and smooth. There was no hard sell, they took their time making sure they covered all bases, and their quote came in about half of the other major companies who came out to look at the job. Would definitely recommend read less
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.
- Cornerstone Concrete and ContractingTodd and his crew did an excellent job. They minimized damage to my lawn which pleased me to no end. The communication was very good and the finished work excellent.
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncTBI is phenomenal! My family and I have used them for many of our contracting needs. They were the only company that agreed to help us build a custom stair banister we needed and helped with so many other projects. They're honest, professional, and do an excellent jobs. We can't recommend them enough and plan on using them for all our future contracting needs read less
- D L Barron Concrete IncIt went very well! Punctual, excellent job. I would recommend him and his employees to anyone that needs cement work. We thought his price was reasonable.
- Hubble ConstructionThe place is beautiful top to bottom. The quality of work is exceptional. I'm very happy with the choices made in the kitchen layout, the cabinets and fixtures along with the counter tops. I love the lighting they chose in the kitchen, too! The sun room is gorgeous and inviting. This is an older home and I appreciate how they preserved much of the historic qualities while still bringing it up to date and making it very comfortable to live in. The carpet, the wood flooring and the paint choices in every room are very tasteful, modern and easy to decorate around. I honestly couldn't be happier and I would recommend this company wholeheartedly. It is a family owned business and I felt like the attention they paid to details was very personal. They do really care that it's done right read less
- MATA BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION INCThe pricing was really good. Initial work took a while to be started and completed. Communications with Mata Brothers was sometimes responsive and other times not responsive to calls and emails. Five months after completion of the work it was noticed that cracking of the concrete had already occurred in both the patio and the driveway. Calls and emails were left notifying them of the situation and no responses were received. After a lengthy period of time, JR Mata was finally contacted and finally came out and outlined a lengthy series of repairs that needed to be completed, including adding cuts to the concrete that he said should have been completed when the concrete was put in. He stated someone would be out that week to complete repairs. No one came. After a lengthy period of Mata Brothers not responding to emails and phone calls, I finally got them to send someone out. They added a few cuts and then left, leaving all other repairs uncompleted. After weeks of them not responding to calls and emails, a letter was left at their business location. After over a week and still no response, a complaint was filed with the Better Business Bureau. There still hasn't been any response read less
- Palmer ConstructionWe are very happy with them.They timed it out wonderfully; the chimney guys came, tore the chimney down and rebuilt it. With in three days the roofers came, tore off the old roof and put the new one on-which was a little over a week.When they were done the gutter guys got the gutters on; there was hardly any delay between one service and the next.There were no problems at all, they did a nice job. They also came and checked with us if everything was done to our satisfaction and we already hired them again to repair the roof on the barn read less
- Palmer ConstructionI am thrilled with my new porch! The project progressed swiftly and smoothly and not only meets but goes beyond my hopes for a new summer room. This company is first-rate.
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLCThe company was prompt and completed the work in the projected timeframe. We received multiple quotes and decided to choose Ark Foundations due to their understanding of our project and communicating the best process to complete the job. The company was professional and completed the work at a fair price. We would definitely recommend this company read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Jackson
- Business Description:Licensed and insured Concrete provider of all flat work and decorative stamping. We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Just perfect. Excellent work and very reasonable on pricing! Details they were all about the details! Very fortunate to have found this highly recommended business for concrete.Jeremy K.
- Business Description:Installing tile for more than 25 years, I learned to do tiling very young as my dad built custom homes growing up my brothers and i took to the flooring business. you name it, we can tile it! I love taking your ideas and making your project one of a kind read lessRecent Review:It went very well. They were careful to close off the rest of the house from the demolition work. Cleaned up at the end of every day. Stayed on site until the job was done and took extra pains on the finishing.Candace M.
- Business Description:In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. Roofing, windows, siding, and remodeling projects all guarantee quality in our contracts. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contra.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely poor communication and expensive. The only times they were prompt on communication was to collect the deposit and to collect the balance once the job was done. Originally signed the contract on 12/09/2020 and heard nothing for a month. Without notice the builder showed up a month later only to identify that what was quoted is not possible. We then signed an addendum on 01/20/2021 for the work. There was no communication for over another month until I contacted them and asked for an update. On 03/04/2021 I was messaged that the work would start on Monday, 03/08/2021. When the work did not start, I asked for an update and was told the work would start by 10 AM the next day... Again it did not. Work finally started on 03/10/2021, took about 10 days to complete since the workers were here a bit sporadically. Ultimately, the work done was acceptable and the builder was a nice guy. I fully understand that the weather needed to be warm enough to pour cement without jeopardizing the integrity of the cement but for the premium I paid to use a Avalon I expected much better communication throughout the process and it should have been done and cleaned up within 3-5 days read lessPhil T.
- Business Description:We are a concrete and contracting company serving Lansing, Michigan and surrounding communities. At Cornerstone Concrete and Contracting, we specialize in our unique and creative ways to help our customers with their project plans. The owner & president Todd Tarr is on site at every job to offer his over 30 years of expertise to assure your complete satisfaction read lessRecent Review:Todd and his crew did an excellent job. They minimized damage to my lawn which pleased me to no end. The communication was very good and the finished work excellent.Kevin M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. We keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to you. We have decades of experience in building and repairing basements. We give free estimates to homeowners. Our friendly sales staff won't pressure you to buy or try to over sell you. We will give you the information you need in order to know how to fix your problem, then we want you can make a decision only when you're ready. We aren't tied to o.. read lessRecent Review:Trace from Ark came out to look at the job in the fall and give us a quote. He recommended that we might want to hire a structural engineer independently to make certain he was getting it right. We did, and everything aligned with what he saw. He also drilled and found a void in the fill under the garage, so he had us get a concrete lifting company to come out and fill it in first to make sure their anchors would hold properly. That happened in April, and then Ark came on May 4th to put anchors in. It only took a day and a half, and it was easy, efficient, and smooth. There was no hard sell, they took their time making sure they covered all bases, and their quote came in about half of the other major companies who came out to look at the job. Would definitely recommend read lessClaudia O.
- Business Description:We have more than 12 years of experience , we love our job and happy clients!
- Business Description:Homespec is a family-owned and operated business started in 1994 with the simple goal of providing exceptional craftsmanship and even more incredible customer service. We believe that a home repair should be fixed right the first time and for a fair price! We've stayed true to that vision for over 25 years and are proud to provide Michigan homeowners with some of the best in basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, gutter installation, concrete leveling, & foundation repair. We proudly s.. read lessRecent Review:I called HomeSpec for an estimate on a leak in the corner of my basement. During the inspection, the sales rep damaged four pieces of paneling, several ceiling tiles, and the frame holding the ceiling tiles in. He made a big mess to say the least. When I called the company to ask for the repairs to be made, the company refused to cover the damage and would not acknowledge any fault. This was a year ago and we are still trying to get the company to repair the damage to my basement. I would not recommend this company to anyone read lessJohn G.
- Business Description:Family Owned Business. No sub-contractors. We give complete Inspection Reports/Receipts with every cleaning, and Contracts and Invoices with every project. We offer seasonal discounts, military discounts, and senior discounts for chimney cleaning read lessRecent Review:Chuck from chimney rescue did a excellent job repairing my chimney. They are fair priced and they back up their work.Richard B.
- Business Description:JLM HOME SOLUTIONS is a full service design/build licensed and insured residential general contractor with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship, fair pricing, communication, and customer service. Specializing in all facets of residential construction to include, but not limited to, new homes, additions, full renovations, exterior spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, garages, pole buildings, decks, siding, windows and doors, historical renovations, flooring, tile, roofing, structural renovations, b.. read lessRecent Review:It was outstanding, he was very punctual, everything was taken care of and finished quickly. He was extremely easy to work with, very conversational and done work we wanted him to do.Tad V.
- Business Description:Tile and stone installer here to meet all you tile needs from waterproof showers, bathrooms kitchens and moreRecent Review:It’s a mixed response. First, we love the finished job. Unfortunately, we were given a written estimate that was not itemized and although he said he would give us all of the receipts for materials, as well as the discount he gets for them, none of that ever happened. Also every time something changed or we needed or wanted something different...it was priced off the top of his head. Ohhh you want that? Okay that will be $1,500. Wait...I picked out the tiles and for the sq ft he said we needed, it was no where near the price he said (and that’s without the discount he was supposed to pass on to us). I just don’t like not having an itemized bill, breaking out material and labor. He also said they would cover our bed and other stuff to keep it clean. They didn’t. They put paper on the hardwood floors, which I appreciated, but the dust and dirt was everywhere. I had to strip the bed and wash everything when they were gone. They also banged/scratched door trim and other things. Good thing I keep white paint around to cover stuff. All in all we paid $5,800 for a shower retile. I told him from the beginning that my ex-husband, my dad, my brothers, my son, etc. either are, or were, in construction so I’m familiar. I guess he didn’t believe me read lessIvey M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
concrete contractors in Jackson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Asphalt Inc4634 Division St
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- Advanced building and renovation3030 Section Rd
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- All American Decor and More5785 Beuna Parkway
- Alpha Legacy LLC330 E Cherry St
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- ANN ARBOR JACKSON CONCRETE FORMINGPO BOX 396
- ARK Foundation Repair & Waterproofing LLC10740 Fowlerville Rd
- ASPER MASONRY137 W Grand River Ave
- AT-A-MOMENTS-NOTICE209 E Washington Ave Ste 184
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Ayers Basement Systems2505 S Waverly Hwy
- A 1 Asphalt Inc
- B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc922 Eden Rd
- Bamm Built Construction305 S. Blackstone St.
- Barnett Construction2217 S Ainger Rd
- Belden USA LLC.425 E HIGH ST
- Bilt-Rite Construction Co3120 N EAST ST
- Bluebird CFW4590 Whittum Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Bob Stapleton Construction, LLC11551 Bunker Hwy
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Boss Construction8254 Lockerbie Rd.
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- Bronson Architectural Construction16168 Masonic
- Brooks Quality Home Improvement550 Orange St.
- Brothers Outdoor World4780 Scarborough
- B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man5912 Schafer Rd
- cheaper1817 New York Ave
- Chimney Cricket221 N Washington Sq
East Lansing, Michigan
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- CLARK FOUNDATION CO6851 MILLETT HWY
- CLI-Concrete Leveling Inc1659 Beverly Ave
- Clifton Excavating
- Complete Home Improvements712 Barnes Rd
- Concrete R Us552 S Every Rd
- Concrete Raising and Leveling Co3355 Tomlinson Rd
- Concrete Turner LLC P.o.box 75356
- CONTRACTORS WALL REPAIR4215 S Pennsylvania Ave Ste 1
- Cornerstone Concrete and Contracting11245 Stoney Brook Dr
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man
- D & T General Contracting2497 N. Portage Rd.
- D N MasonryPO Box 14103
- DAD's Home Remodeling and Repair12315 Kimler Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- DANKO & SON MANUFACTURED HOME service506 LENTZ CT
- Diamond Concrete Sawing855 Godfrey Ave SW
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
- Doyle Pools7282 Fenton Rd Suite 2
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- DYSERT POURED WALLS1706 S COOPER ST
- D & T General Contracting
- M. C. Masonry & Construction Services1144 River Oaks Dr
- MATA BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION INC3009 LANSING AVE
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- McMichael Construction LLC4575 hunt rd
- Mirro homeimprovement1882 E Peck Lake Rd
- MITIG Homebuilders and Woodworking1504 Roselawn Ave
- MOFFITT CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION1715 E WEBB RD
- M. C. Masonry & Construction Services
- Palmer Construction3120 Pinetree Rd
- PERRY & PERRY INC406 COLLINGWOOD DR
East Lansing, Michigan
- Personal Professional Services3914 Cambridge Ct
- PORTLAND POURED WALLS5913 E. Grand River Ave
- PPM Home and Lawn llc611 spokane ave
- Prime Concrete2141 Aurelius Rd. apt. 44
- Pro Concrete Leveling894 Westwood Dr
- Progressive Remodling of Lansing1501 Center St
- Palmer Construction
- Quality Asphalt Paving Inc5990 M 99 N
- Quality Asphalt Paving Inc
- Wood Excavating & Construction9282 Cady rd
- Wood Excavating & Construction