Finding water in your water heater pan can be a sign of a serious tank leak or a smaller, fixable issue. Consult this list of common water heater problems to determine why you’re finding water in your water heater pan.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 25 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Freedom Air MechanicalVery well. I felt Craig was very professional and very knowledgeable. I think the previous company did me a favor when I was told they couldn’t service my boiler any longer
- Freedom Air MechanicalI posted I needed a window AC unit removed and this company was the only one to respond. The owners wife responded with in an hour, told me they would be at my house 3 days later. I responded, can you give me an estimate of how much it would cost. She responded, sir there is no charge, we just like helping out the community. I was shocked. Being on a fixed income. Craig arrived, removed the AC, and I started asking questions about mini split systems. He was here at least an hour explaining how they worked and my options. I have now ordered my new AC slash heatpump, to be installed. There was no pressure, just me asking questions and I loved what he had to say. Perfect gentleman
- Freedom Air MechanicalIncredibly responsive, prompt, and prepared. Shared extensive knowledge about our units and is easy to set up ongoing appointments for annual maintenance. We will be having Craig back to maintenance our furnace next. Thank you for the great communication and making it easy!
- Freedom Air MechanicalProfessional and punctual for the appointment. Was helpful to explain the system and hiring back for follow up work
- Freedom Air MechanicalRepairs were excellent and thorough "even well documented". The tech found units low on coolant. He identified and repaired multiple refrigerant leak points. I have dealt with many HVAC contractors over the years and Freedom Air Mechanical is one of the best. I highly recommend.
- York Heating ServicesJoel is the man! Very attentive and detailed service. Keeps you informed throughout the process….I won’t use anyone else!!
- Poulin Cooling A/C and Refrigeration LLCThey came in and did the work for 2 days as they exactly said. I would definitely recommend them for understanding, fixing the problem, and having the equipment to really understand what the problem was.
- Pine State ServicesFantastic company to work with! The technician, Keith, took the time to show me the basics of my furnace and how it works and then properly labeled all pipes connected to my furnace. I now feel more comfortable knowing how things work and not intimidated by my own furnace. This is a company I look forward to continuing a long lasting working relationship
- Dead River CompanyAfter they replaced the boiler for the heating system they just left and there was water all over the place. They didn't even check if the system was working properly.
- Laferriere HeatingGlen came and checked over our furnace, determined it was not worth investing in to fix, and recommended replacing it. He took about 1/2 hour doing this and did not charge anything. I even said I wanted to pay him, but he said no. I was amazed. Will definitely recommend him.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality SurveyRecent Review:took 20 minutes and was charged $270!! Wow good thing I didn't need parts" Seriously the biggest ripoff out thereDavid B.
- Business Description:As a Veteran owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very well. I felt Craig was very professional and very knowledgeable. I think the previous company did me a favor when I was told they couldn’t service my boiler any longerEllen P.
- Business Description:Why wait? Call Pine State Services! We are a locally owned company. We are leaders in green technology and energy for Southern Maine. Call us to find out how you can go green and save money and the environment. We are proud of our superior customer service, quality of work and technical training we provide our technicians. We welcome you to schedule a tour of our showroom to examine live working heating and cooling systems so you can be better educated before making a purchase decision. Order..Recent Review:Pine State was the only (out of many I contacted) company with the experience to service my hybrid hot water heater. The technician who visited (Keith) was fully knowledgeable and carefully explained the situation. As the repair was going to cost as much as a new unit, I decided to simply let the unit run in electric mode and not use the heat exchange function. To my happy surprise, Pine State did not charge for the evaluative visit! This was a very generous gesture on their part and certainly secured my goodwill and interest in using them for my future needsBern S.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend themSean H.
- Business Description:Maine Solar Solutions designs and installs solar electric systems for residential and commercial customers throughout southern Maine. We offer a consultative approach to help you achieve lower utility costs and energy independenceRecent Review:Just excellent! Thorough assessment of our site, really personable/knowledgable crews, and great communication throughout the entire process.Dan T.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Electrical Contracltor, Master Electrican, fully insured.Recent Review:Great after talking to Mr Collins he suggested it was a GFI outlet issue. I didn't think there were any in the basement of my 100 yo house. He said he's come out after work. After we hung up I started checking and sure enough the whole string of outlets is on a several GFIs. I never noticed they were GFIs because they are all beige instead of red/black like the others. This call saved me a lot time and money. I've waited 4 weeks for an appt from another company. Guess from now on I'll now be using Collins ElectricTracey A.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:Established since 1997. We Offer Very Reasonable Prices on all of our services & my guarantee on the work we complete in your home. We are licensed, fully insured with worker's comp & property liability (we will provide certificates on your request). Our technicians are CSIA Certified. We are also current members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild & National Fire Protection Association, & the building trades association. We have a valid massachusetts home improvement contractors license # ..Recent Review:Very professional, workers were timely and gave us an honest estimate of the situation. Customer service was top notch. I will definitely refer others to Affordable.Elaine S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
HVAC contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADVANCED HEATINGP.O. Box 520
- Advanced Spray Foam227 Neck Rd
- AFC - Augusta Fuel Co.4 Northern Ave
- Affordable Chimney Sweeps109 Davis St
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Alan J. OuellettePO Box 777
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alternative Heat Source Inc1754 Roosevelt Trl
- Apex Cast Iron Radiators213 Main Street
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Applied Refrigeration Services7C Commons Ave.
- ARMAND TARDIF PLUMBING & HEATING440 WEST ST
- Atlantic Heating Co Inc474 Riverside Industrial Pkwy
- Atlantic Home ImprovementsPO Box 654
- Aube's Plumbing & Heating19 Aubewoods Way
- ausoligrace plumbing and heating11 keswick road
South Portland, Maine
- ADVANCED HEATING
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Binette Plumbing & Heating161 East Ave
- Bob King DBA90 Gore Road
- Brand X Mechanical820 Gray Rd
- Brandon's HVAC Services 26 Old North Berwick Rd
- Breggy Oil84 Congress St
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump ServicePO Box 181
Hollis Center, Maine
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION
- C&C Heating Services25 Graham Rd
- Caron & Waltz3 Eisenhower Drive
- CENTRAL MAINE AIR CONDITIONING21 POND VIEW RD
- Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating24 Ash Swamp Rd
- Coastline Air Mechanical Services, LLC40 Lori Lane
- Collins Electric & Alarm570 Bridge St
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONLEY ENTERPRISES INC33 Pismire Mountain Rd
- Conroy's Oil Services Inc3 E Grand Ave
- CZ Plumbing LLC108 Middlesex Road
- C&C Heating Services
- Dan Kelleher Heating & PlumbingPO Box 6566
- Dan Libby RHVAC271 Milt Brown Rd
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Dead River Company177 Turner Street
- DM Flanders Heating and Cooling, LLC148 Sabbathday Road
New Gloucester, Maine
- Dan Kelleher Heating & Plumbing
- Gagne Plumbing & Heating Co76 Westmore Ave
- Garrett Pillsbury Plumbing & Heating119 York St
- Garthwaite Oil Heat Service IncPO Box 666
- Gelinas HVAC2 Washington Ave
- Girard Plumbing & Heating Inc4 Girard Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Giroux Energy Solutions343 Warren Ave
- Guardian Angel Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 426
- Gagne Plumbing & Heating Co
- Hadidian's Refrigeration & Air Conditioning12 Page Rd.
- Haley's Metal Shop, Inc.539 Elm Street
- Harry Warren Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 721
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HORIZON RESIDENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES MAINE LLC405 WESTERN AVE PMB 240
South Portland, Maine
- Hadidian's Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- J Chase HVAC service 5 Pine Ledge Dr
- J Hannah Mechanical IncPO Box 1578
- JAMES REID HEATING12 BRIGHTON HILL RD
- Jerry'S Plumbing And Heating23 Enterprise Drive
- JGPainting27 Beech St
- JIM GODBOUT PLUMBING & HEATING486 Elm St
- JMB Plumbing, Heating & Gas ServicesPO BOX 904
- Jordan Welding and Fabrication
- Just Right Plumbing & Heating PLLCPO Box 287
- J Chase HVAC service
- M.H LLC237 route 27
Raymond, New Hampshire
- MAINE CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICES8 Longmeadow Drive
- Maine Solar Solutions, llc491 US ROUTE 1
- Maine Wide Plumbing and Heating782 Alfred Rd.
- Mainely Plumbing & Heating Inc674 Main St
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- Martin heating & Cooling82 Elderberry Ln
New Gloucester, Maine
- Melanson Michael Plumbing & Heating711 Quaker Ridge Rd.
- MIKE MCDONALD HEATING SVC LLC160 Fellows St
South Portland, Maine
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Muller Heating & Plumbing86 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Multispec230 Saco Rd
Hollis Center, Maine
- M.H LLC