The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 9 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- J Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt & Landscaping Inc.After obtaining a few estimates from paving companies we decided on having John and his crew pave our driveway. They arrived when they said to estimate the work and again arrived when they said (on time) again to pave. Very well orchestrated crew where everyone knew their tasks as if like they’ve been working together for a long time. We are so very pleased with the final results and everyone that asks us who did the work we happily tell them John and his crew. Great job guy
- K P Asphalt LLCI cannot more strongly recommend Kurt if you need driveway work. He is incredibly knowledgable, let alone fastidious in his workmanship. Our entire experience with KP Paving has been one of extreme pleasure. Kurt recommended a slightly wider footprint for the driveway that has greatly improved both the esthetics of the drive as well as its usability for backing out of the garage. Months after the job was completed, Kurt came back to give me some advice about an accidental gasoline-damaged spot. In the conversation, he made some recommendations that I had not thought about and he will be coming back to patch the hole with the proper material. The attached photo is recent and in no way describes the state of the work after first completed
- Adams and Sons Paving IncEXTREMELY WELL! The crew was excellent, the job was done professionally and clean-up great. They obviously took pride in their job I highly recommend Adam and Sons Paving
- Martin Asphalt Paving ServiceIt was great. They were very professional. The communication was transparent. They were on time. They have good price. I would recommend them.
- Martin Asphalt Paving ServiceI would absolutely recommend Martin Paving to anyone who asks. Chris and his team were very professional from start to finish. Communication was direct and transparent, pricing was very fair and the quality of work was outstanding. Thanks to Martin Paving for helping my business look that much better
- Martin Asphalt Paving ServiceMy husband & I have no complaints. The job came out perfect. They were very considerate & respectful. Everything was finished on time, with no complaints. After the job was complete, they cleaned up all their mess. My husband & I had nothing to clean up after they were finished. We are very pleased with the out come of the job they did. We would recommend them highly to our family & friends. On a scale of 1-10 we gave them a 10.🤗�
- J Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt & Landscaping Inc.John and his son were very detailed in explaining what needed to be done, what the possible outcomes would be, and gave literature on what to expect for the different phases of this big project. From the very beginning John was very timely and responsive to questions we had before, during and after completion of the project. John was also on site during the whole project which was very important. John's crew worked very well together, there was no time wasted, they all seemed to be very experienced and well trained. The driveway is now as perfect as such a long driveway can be, drains well, looks beautiful. John and his company are detailed, completes projects timely from beginning to end, and are very professional with their company
- Adams and Sons Paving IncThe Job went awesome. Marty and crew showed up on time as scheduled and work was done very professionally. We've lived here 20 years and have hired a couple of different companies to seal our driveway and have never had this type of Service and Quality. The driveway has never looked this good. Thank You Marty Adams..
- J Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt & Landscaping Inc.John and his crew did a great job. I was impressed by their professionalism from the moment the quote was done. He took me through all the steps, explained their approach, and made recommendations based on his expertise. The job consisted of removing the old pavement and laying down a reclaimed layer, followed by new pavement after about four to five weeks. I would be happy to refer others to his business
- Adams and Sons Paving IncMarty and his team were exceptional! Marty and Patty communicated regularly throughout the process. The crew went above and beyond to remove stubborn concrete, repair rot on the house behind the concrete, built a new walkway with 3 sets of granite stairs along the walk. The crew was friendly, polite, considerate, and respectful. Living on a narrow private road, they were aware of equipment that was blocking other driveways and moved them quickly if needed for neighbors to come and go. The work they completed was more than I could have asked for. And anything extra I asked for was delivered without hesitation. Adams Paving is great and goes above and beyond. I will be using them again (as well as a few neighbors that came by daily to see the progress)
Driveway Pavers in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Ruck Paving is a full service, family-owned Maine paving company. We service all of Southern Maine and specialize in residential asphalt driveway construction and installation. We also provide parking lot maintenance and sealcoating in throughout Southern Maine. We also do commercial parking lot construction and road building. We have over 25 years of experience and the ability to do any size job with the highest degree of satisfaction. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and have a..Recent Review:I was impressed with the timeliness of Bob Ruck’s response to my initial call. He literally showed up at my place within 30 minutes of my call, and provided me with an estimate. His estimate was the better of two I received and accepted his offer. I was flexible on start date and time. He provided me with a day’s notice, so I could accomplish the tasks I needed to do to clear out the 1920-something barn board garage. His crew of six showed up on the day of the project. The crew worked well with one another removing the former part concrete-part plywood-part carpeting, and completed the new asphalting before lunch. I was given precise instructions on proper care of the new asphalt. Overall, I was very impressed with the entire process and would certainly recommend and use them again for any future projectKevin B.
- Business Description:We clean, edge and sealcoat your driveway or parking lot with Whole Sealcoat. We fill cracks with hot rubber injection. We also repair driveways with hot asphalt. We can resurface most driveways by laying a new 2 inch thick layer of new asphalt right over your old drive. We believe that this is better and a lot less expensive than ripping up your old drive and replacing it entirely. this can last another 15 to 20 years if taken care of with a regular semi annual sealcoating. Our sealcoat bea..
- Business Description:J. Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt Inc. is a family owned and operated business based in Biddeford, Me. since 1995. We serve the Greater Southern Maine area and provide asphalt paving services with a promise to deliver prompt, reliable and courteous service to all of our customers. All of our work is done with the utmost regard for protecting the environment. We recycle existing pavements into new work, with the environment in mind. We also pride ourselves in being part of the solution towards cle..Recent Review:After obtaining a few estimates from paving companies we decided on having John and his crew pave our driveway. They arrived when they said to estimate the work and again arrived when they said (on time) again to pave. Very well orchestrated crew where everyone knew their tasks as if like they’ve been working together for a long time. We are so very pleased with the final results and everyone that asks us who did the work we happily tell them John and his crew. Great job guyStephen C.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work.Recent Review:It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them!Brian J.
- Business Description:locally owned paving contractor in business since 1995Recent Review:We were very impressed with the work Marty and his team did. The driveway was not easy to create as our camp is in a heavily wooded area and they had to back in their big trucks, equipment etc. There was quite a drop off that had to be filled, along with tons of rocks, roots and stumps which had to be removed. They did the job beautifully and ahead of schedule. We felt the price was very reasonable for the labor and materials involved. Would highly recommendCaroline K.
- Business Description:We are a owner operated and is on site for every job. We take cash check or credit card In most cases payment is not due intel the end of the job.Recent Review:PRC did a great job on our driveway. They arrived on the day they were scheduled and efficiently re-sealed the driveway. The price was competitive. I referred them to my neighbor who also had her driveway done and was very pleased with the quality of workKaye M.
- Business Description:At Kp Asphalt, llc we use 100% recyclable asphalt products. The owners are pleased to be on every job to ensure maximum satisfaction of their asphalt services. We dont expect payment until the job is finished and you are 100% satisfied. From start to finsh we do everything possible to make sure that your job is done in the most efficient and environmentally friendly manor possible. We strive for Excellence! Kp Asphalts owner has been personally involved and dedicated to his customers sati..Recent Review:I cannot more strongly recommend Kurt if you need driveway work. He is incredibly knowledgable, let alone fastidious in his workmanship. Our entire experience with KP Paving has been one of extreme pleasure. Kurt recommended a slightly wider footprint for the driveway that has greatly improved both the esthetics of the drive as well as its usability for backing out of the garage. Months after the job was completed, Kurt came back to give me some advice about an accidental gasoline-damaged spot. In the conversation, he made some recommendations that I had not thought about and he will be coming back to patch the hole with the proper material. The attached photo is recent and in no way describes the state of the work after first completedLEIGH W.
- Business Description:Cuccias Asphalt is a family owned business we offer free estimates are fuly insured and the owner Thomas is on all jobs from start to finish.Recent Review:Cuccia Asphalt came out to look at my driveway. We reviewed the project and they gave me a written quote on the spot. I proceeded to accept the quote and we scheduled the work for the following Friday. Before the job was to start I was awaiting a phone call from the owner to review the work. He never called but his assistant called and rescheduled our date. This happened multiple times. Then they proceeded to block my number and were no longer taking my calls. Luckily since I work in a trade myself, I have a work phone and was able to confirm the number worked. I gave it another few weeks to see if they would reach out, but they did not. I don't enjoy writing reviews like this but I feel its necessaryWilliam N.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
driveway paving contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CARL R PERKINS PAVINGPO Box 1037
- CARPET SPECIALIST189 PARK RD
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- Cuccias Asphalt 336 Old Concord Tpke
Barrington, New Hampshire
- CARL R PERKINS PAVING
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
- Hunter Property Management Services
- K P Asphalt LLC22 Alexander Dr
- K P Asphalt LLC
- Vigneault property maintenance130 Highland st
- Vigneault property maintenance
- Zebra Striping, Inc.101 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Zebra Striping, Inc.