You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsDoug and Leo were great to work with. Doug came out; did the estimate and got back to me in a very timely fashion. Doug's estimate was very reasonable after reviewing his and 5 others I got. All of the work was done exactly as I had expected and in a very neat way. I would hire Doug again for any home improvement project. As a matter of fact, I already have him pricing out the next one I need to get done. A++ from A to Z!!
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsThe floor installed in my mobile home half bath is stronger than the original floor. And in a small space. Mr. Mooers righted anything he saw wrong, was efficient, and price was very reasonable. The fence was a big job. He was able to work with some of the pieces I had purchased ahead , and repurpose parts of fencing that had been removed. Including the gate, which made me so happy. The work was done quickly, and my beautiful fence is what I wanted. And all the while keeping my dog safe from it all. I highly recommend this business. I highly recommend Douglas Mooers if you need home rrepair or construction, mobile home or otherwise . Courtesy, excellent ability, and affordable rates: How can you go wrong
- DNA ConstructionHe has been so great and goes above and beyond. We highly recommend his work and we could not be happier. It meant so much to me how he has done such good work and just goes above and beyond our expectations.
- MAIN LINE FENCE COEstimator was on time, professional, and very knowledgeable. Offered multiple ideas to save money and make the project look better. Decided to hire them and expected work to be complete toward the end of May, early June.
- CL Design & LandscapeThe project went quickly and smoothly. The rock walls were started in winter but the remainder of the work was completed in spring. One day we were living in a sandpit and a few days later we had beautiful lush outdoor spaces. The price was very fair considering the top quality work and materials we experienced. We are now embarking on our second major project with CL Design. They are a pleasure to work with and we trust them completely. The house truly came to life after CL completed the exterior design work. Can't imagine the house without it
- BURNS' FENCING INCJust fine! Several crew members made for a very efficient project--although we did have to stop by the office a few weeks later when my husband discovered that not all the fence posts had been bolted to the brackets!
- ANCHOR FENCE COIt went fabulous. They did a wonderful job. They were very fast and worked for a reasonable price.
- Gorham Fence CoThe team at Gorham were aces from the beginning. I am very nervous about having large projects done on my house and the team was patient with me the whole way though. They came out twice to measure my fence (initial estimate, and to verify some questions I had). They then were happy to answer my follow-up phone questions. Similarly the office team was very direct and easy to work with when I called to schedule and discuss requirements to prep my yard. The install team came early, worked hard (more on that below), and were nothing but friendly and courteous. They left my yard in great shape and cleaned up after themselves. They worked from early in the morning into the evening, and worked around and through some heavy rains! The new fence itself is beautiful, solid and well installed. It's amazing what a difference it's made to my yard. I'd use Gorham Fencing again immediately for any future fencing
- BURNS' FENCING INCThey were excellent from start to finish. They were patient with the many questions and great with offering suggestions. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!
- MAIN LINE FENCE COI liked them and I am considering using them. He arrived on time and it went very well. They have a very good reputation. The price is really high and I might call someone else to see if I can get a lower price.
Fencing Contractors in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:*FREE ESTIMATES AND INSURED* Go with Mooers! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was issued a contract that did not list the full details of the job requested. The contract also did not reflect Maine law regarding start dates for projects over $3000. The retainer requested was more than that allowed for by law. I requested updates to the contract and was sent pictures of notes taken in a notebook. I updated the contract to reflect the content of the photos and sent a corrected draft. I was told, "We don't have time to mess with contracts." A contract is an agreement that should accurately reflect a service expectation and state law. This was an unprofessional messMichele K.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated full service roofing contractor. We do everything from designing and building to roofing, gutters, and siding. Serving Cumberland and York Counties. Please call us to schedule. Office:207-283-3194 or Cell:207-205-067Recent Review:We recently experienced an amazing, satisfying week with Caron Roofing and Construction. Several leaks in our roof appeared during a month of sometimes heavy rain. I called Justin Caron to come take a look at possible repairs. He came the following day. He recommended total roof replacement, including a rubber membrane covering the nearly flat roof over the two-car garage. Our home was built in 1905 and last re-roofed thirty or forty years ago. It needed replacement, and Justin’s estimate of price was reasonable. Justin made a formal written proposal the next day, and, after discussion, agreement on the work was reached. Necessary materials arrived the following morning, with the roofing work scheduled for the day after. Bang! A little after seven in the morning of the fourth day after my initial call, the work crew arrived, along with every imaginable piece of equipment and tool needed. Netting was placed to protect plants and flowers. Two dumpsters were deployed to collect trash. The 12 person crew worked as a coordinated team, purposely, professionally, and proficiently. By afternoon’s end, the roofing was done. The crew gathered up their equipment, finished removal of all the old roofing, and tidied up the yard. They restored everything to the “as before” condition, except now we had a wonderful new roof. Four days from first call to completed job. Well doneAllen E.
- Business Description:At BC Handyman we solve problems. Anything from roof repair to the pile of junk you need brought to the dump. Every time you hire BC Handyman the owner will be on the job site.Recent Review:Great! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happyTracey A.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman, where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employeesRecent Review:It went very well! I've already rehired them to come do more work for my home.Cornelius B.
- Business Description:MAILING ADDRESS- PO BOX 395, WESTBROOK, ME, 04098.Recent Review:It didn't, they never called or emailed, So i really can't rate them on their work. they would have had to contact me.Gary and Paula M.
- Business Description:GO GREEN LANDSCAPING, INC. is Maine’s leading organic land care company. We have an unparalleled reputation for quality customer service, specializing in making your property beautiful while keeping it safe for children, pets and the environmentRecent Review:On June 8th 2020 I purchased a 2006 vehicle from Walter D. Melevsky. This vehicle had been registered to Go Green Landscaping Inc as a commercial vehicle. Although there was no implied warranty Mr. Melevsky stated that the vehicle was in perfect working order and there were no issues that he was “aware of.” The Odometer read 72,273 miles when I took ownership of the vehicle. When the mileage read 72,580 (307 miles) The vehicle was sitting at an auto shop; with an as the mechanic said “utterly annihilated and completely blown transmission. That had sent pieces into the cooler.” The bill for this repair was $4,334.96. . When I spoke to Mr Melevsky he was immediately defensive and was quick to point out he sold the vehicle with no warranty and had no idea what I “did to it.” He offered absolutely zero compensation, and didn't even go as far to apologize that this had happened. After consulting with 7 mechanics about what unfolded here, the popular opinion is that the owner “had to have known. ” Specifically the theory is that the transmission fluid may have been changed out and the car let sit until someone came to test/buy the vehicle. Even an experienced mechanic (I took the vehicle to be looked at before purchase) would not have been able to identify this specific problem without disassembling the entire transmission which would not be feasible. The issue would become apparently after 4-6 engine hours. So in conclusion, whether Walter owner or GO Green Landscaping Inc acted nefarious is unconfirmed but likely. Judging by this companies other reviews he/they don’t seem to care much about customer service. Take your business elsewhere, and certainly don’t buy any vehicles from themPeter V.
- Business Description:We are located and serve Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Wells, Biddeford and Arundel. We specialize in landscape installation and maintenance, lawn care, planting, garden maintenance, pruning, mulching, spring and fall clean up. Hardscape design and installation is a specialty of ours. We also offer excavation , driveway prep, gravel road repair and maintenance. Our winter services offerings include plowing, sanding, salting and snow removal. We’ll work with you to design, install and maintain the..Recent Review:DON"T HIRE THIS MAN, BAD NEWS: When he came, I told him about a sump pump and asked him to please watch out for it and not bulldoze dirt over it. Guess what, clogged it. Had a back up and it flooded my finished family room. Not to mention, my lawn is all weeds, he never came back to fix it. never pulled the stumps, which was part of the contract, had to hire someone else. Big waste of money. If he tells you he guarantees his work, don't believe himCindy T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
fence companies in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Horizon Fence395 Main St Unit #1
South Portland, Maine
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- Ken-Do Construction204 Chadsey Rd
- Ken-Do Construction
- Labbe Construction & Remodeling1396 Sanford Rd.
- Labbe Construction & Remodeling
- MAIN LINE FENCE CO272 MIDDLE RD
Cumberland Center, Maine
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- Mindful Building LLCPO Box 66704
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- Mr. Odd Jobs LLCPO Box 62
- MAIN LINE FENCE CO
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
- Nest Construction
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping
- Ram Island Home & Grounds1 Ram Island Farm
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- REFLECTIONS WINDOW CLEANING & PAINTINGPO BOX 7872
- Robert J. Raposa Builder512 Portland Road
- RON FOREST & SONS FENCE CO354 PAYNE RD
- Rotten Rock Hardscaping & Tree Service Inc.P.O. Box 1465
North Conway, New Hampshire
- Ram Island Home & Grounds
- Tailgate Handyman Services3 Golden Ave
- Tailgate Handyman Services
- vinnys carpentry & remodeling589 ossipee tr w
- vinnys carpentry & remodeling