Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 11 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- LR Higgins IncWe were absolutely thrilled with the work L.R. Higgins did on our home. They did two projects for us -- remodeling our kitchen and replacing the siding -- and both were done to an exceptional standard. Our house is 100 years old, so remodeling the kitchen involved some unexpected problem solving. Our initial design had to be reworked to account for the fact that the original walls were not up to code and for some other surprise quirks that were revealed when the space was gutted. What we ended up with is actually even better than the original design and is exactly what we wanted. We are so happy with the workmanship and quality, and Eric was incredibly responsive throughout the process. The same goes for the siding. We had someone come recently to do other work on our house and they actually commented to us about the quality of the siding work. Plus, everyone at L.R. Higgins with whom we interacted and all of their subcontractors were incredibly professional and courteous
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- HeatMizer Home Energy AuditsVery friendly and professional. Prices quoted included all efficiency Maine rebates. Saved me a lot of headache. Price was fair, they did what they said they would on time and well. I plan to bring them back when I reside the house.
- Coastal InsulationThey did an awesome job and were very time. They had a cancellation so they did the job a day early. I would recommend them.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- HeatMizer Home Energy AuditsVery well. I would only suggest they inform clients of what the process entails as several items were stored in the attic which were trampled and had a dust coating upon completion of the job. Overall, I was very satisfied and the improvement is beyond words.
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationIt went very well. Mold was effectively abated (per post-process tests). Staff very friendly and respectful.
- Weatherization ExpertsHorrible Job! This outfit changed their appointment times at least five times before actually starting the job. They blew cellulose insulation into our east bedroom attic, but had complete disregard for the mess they created. They ran the discharge hose up through an open ceiling hatch with no attempt at sealing the opening. As a result, cellulose debris & dust was EVERYWHERE! It took my wife and me several hours of vacuuming, washing items, shaking out blankets and rugs, and serious dusting to get the spaces back somewhat civilized
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCDave and his team did a great job finishing our basement and got the job done quickly. Dave had a lot of good ideas.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCDave and his team are top notch. Dave listens to your ideas and offers some wonderful ideas of his own. He started the 6 week job on time and finished on time. His team were professional, courteous and, most of all, very tidy. They cleaned up the mess everyday. Dave was recommended to me by a neighbor that renovated their home. In fact he is here again right now building a mantle for my center fireplace. I will also hire him to install a tile back splash over my stove. His prices are very reasonable and competitive with other contractors out there. I am now living full time in a home that previously I lived in April through October. It has been warm and cozy all winter long. I love my year round home! I highly recommend Dave and his team for any or your building or renovation needs, be it large or small
Insulation Companies in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:We are a family run and owned company that specializes in cleaning dryer vents and duct work, duct repairs as well as dryer vent repair and full installations. We also seal duct work using a process called Aeroseal. We service all of Maine. We are fully insured and qualified to handle any job that you needRecent Review:Mainely Ducts have the hardest workers I’ve ever seen. They’re kind, courteous and prompt! They keep you up to date with progress and make sure that everything is working thoroughly before they take off. Would definitely recommend these guys for any and all duct work you need! They also have pressure washing which is a huge bonusKimi F.
- Business Description:HeatMizer strives not only to meet your expectations, but excel in reducing your home energy costs, saving up to 50%. Initial cost for an audit is $500.00. Blower door diagnostics and thermography image scan performed. Financing and rebates availableRecent Review:Very friendly and professional. Prices quoted included all efficiency Maine rebates. Saved me a lot of headache. Price was fair, they did what they said they would on time and well. I plan to bring them back when I reside the houseMatthew F.
- Business Description:Our goal is to help you through the often complex remodeling process. We have a great deal of experience in detail orientated kitchen & bath installations, structural issues as well as water damage. Check out our website for some photos. We strive to meet customers within a week of your call and a price within a week of our initial meeting. We can be reached by email at Eric@LRHiggins.com or call us directly at 207.856.2448.Recent Review:We were absolutely thrilled with the work L.R. Higgins did on our home. They did two projects for us -- remodeling our kitchen and replacing the siding -- and both were done to an exceptional standard. Our house is 100 years old, so remodeling the kitchen involved some unexpected problem solving. Our initial design had to be reworked to account for the fact that the original walls were not up to code and for some other surprise quirks that were revealed when the space was gutted. What we ended up with is actually even better than the original design and is exactly what we wanted. We are so happy with the workmanship and quality, and Eric was incredibly responsive throughout the process. The same goes for the siding. We had someone come recently to do other work on our house and they actually commented to us about the quality of the siding work. Plus, everyone at L.R. Higgins with whom we interacted and all of their subcontractors were incredibly professional and courteousSara C.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often ..Recent Review:Working with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!Jackie M.
- Business Description:Eastern Shore Home Improvement is a locally, family run business. We have been in business for 30 years. We Offer Detailed Quotes, Quality Work at Quality PricingRecent Review:I called and left a message about our needs. The office called back and shared that they don’t come as far as our town. I’m certainly OK with that. Not a review per se, but simply wanted to share how impressed I am that they took the time to return my callDan T.
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:Free Energy Maine is a full-service, energy assessment and consulting agency providing residential energy assessments, blower door testing, thermal camera imaging and project consultation and management.Recent Review:Impressive commitment to customer satisfaction. We contacted Free Energy Maine for an energy audit of our 100 year old house and decided to reinsulate the attic, basement, and main living spaces. Opted to take advantage of project management service and have interior portions of exterior walls demo’d and reinsulated with spray foam, with cellulose blown in on second floor and inaccessible portions of first floor, as well as the replacement of two exterior doors. Very satisfied with the results. Our house is now significantly warmer and quieter than previously and we are already seeing decreased energy usage this winter. Erik and Andrew were very responsive to questions and concerns and swiftly and skillfully managed contractors to get the work done properly. We felt like our project was a priority to the company and Free Energy Maine’s commitment to ensuring that the work was done promptly and properly was absolutely outstanding. Their intent to establish an ongoing relationship with clients rather than complete a transaction is unusual and refreshing and we will be in touch for more projects in futureNicole R.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
insulation contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- Advanced Replacement Windows221 Virginia St
- Advanced Spray Foam227 Neck Rd
- All In One Insulation, IncP.O Box 965
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- A & C Odd Jobs
- E W CARPENTRY185 MOUSE LN
- Earthlight Energy Solutions649 Deering Ridge Rd
East Waterboro, Maine
- Eastern Shore Home Improvement116 Gray Rd
- Evan's Home Improvement81 Main St
- Evergreen Home Performance190 Riverside St #2A
- Everything Home LLC36 Union Wharf, 2nd Floor, Box 7
- EXTERIOR DESIGN CRAFTSMEN7 ST JEROME ST
- E W CARPENTRY
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- HardCore Construction & Home Improvement7 Grammar St
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- HeatMizer Home Energy Audits1550 Main St
- Home Snuggers231 Roosevelt Trail
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- HORIZON RESIDENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES MAINE LLC405 WESTERN AVE PMB 240
South Portland, Maine
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- MAINE-LY FOAM469 BULL RING RD
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- Mayer ConstructionPO Box 276
- MBP Construction160 county road
- MC DONALD'S HOME IMPROVEMENT161 PEARL ST
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- MORSE BUILDERS218 Washington Ave
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Odd Jobs LLCPO Box 62
- Maine Handyman
- N-E Construction LLC11 Strawberry Patch Ln
- Neptune General Contracting47 Holyoke Ave
- New England Spray Foam Insulation Co., LLC2195 Carmel Road North
- Northeast Building Solutions LLC272 Christian Ridge Rd
South Paris, Maine
- Northeast Spray Insulation, Inc84C Warren Avenue
- Norton West and Co73 Harbor Pl Loyalty Card Program
South Portland, Maine
- N-E Construction LLC
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration353 Roosevelt Trail
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration
- Quality Insulation65 Downeast Dr
- Quality Insulation
- S&B Property Management234 whittemore rd
- Seal It Insulation Systems17 Turner St
- Simplified Green Homes9 Little River Rd
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- S&B Property Management
- The Roof Doctors19 Forest Ln
Hollis Center, Maine
- The Roof Doctors
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Watson Woodworking8 Bedford St
- Wayne Morse308 Falmouth Rd
- we do it all contracting28 Washington st
- Weatherization Experts214 Pond Rd
- Weatherize Northeast1185 Rt. 1
- Wilson's Complete Homecare129 Walker Road
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Zero Draft Insulation & Energy Solutions429 Warren Ave
- Zero Draft Insulation & Energy Solutions