What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 10 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- Adams and Sons Paving IncEXTREMELY WELL! The crew was excellent, the job was done professionally and clean-up great. They obviously took pride in their job I highly recommend Adam and Sons Paving
- Alternative Underground UtilitiesMike did a phenomenal job! He was friendly and had the job done in a more then reasonable amount of time! 5 star rating all the way across the board!
- Alternative Underground UtilitiesExcellent, does great work. Highly recommend Alternative Underground Utilities to anyone that needs excavation done. Went above and beyond then what was expected!
- Randy Marquis Well and PumpHe's been very responsive during the entire process and I'm happy with the work performed.
- Forrest ExcavationI spoke with Brad and Rick. I found both of these gentlemen to be professional, friendly and courteous. Although they were unable to help me with my job, they gave me some ideas on how it might be accomplished. In the near future, I hope to build. I promise you that I will be giving these guys a call as I was incredibly impressed with them
- J Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt & Landscaping Inc.John and his crew were extremely professional, prompt and good communicators. We are very happy with the outcome of our project.
- J Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt & Landscaping Inc.Could not have gone better. Very professional. Came when he said he would, did the job efficiently. It was amazing to watch his crew work. And I never thought I could think of a driveway as beautiful, but I do.
- J Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt & Landscaping Inc.John and his folks were punctual, professional and did a terrific job - including the little decisions like mounding the asphalt so it looks good and coming right up to my landscaping ties and leaving space for flower beds etc etc I would hire them again anytime - it was one of the best contractor experiences I have had
- Adams and Sons Paving IncEverything went great! Love the new smooth driveway and the patio looks wonderful! Grass is already starting to come in. I can't wait until the lawn is all filled in. Also had a large tree cut down that was right next to the house. The climbed it and took it down one section at a time.
Excavators in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:This company is a excavation based company specializing in all underground utilities with over thirteen years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Mike did a phenomenal job! He was friendly and had the job done in a more then reasonable amount of time! 5 star rating all the way across the board!Nate T.
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:two or three phone calls got a plumber to the house. He looked over what was required. Said that he didn't have the proper tools. We never heard from them again. We left two messages on their machine but didn't hear a peep. We'll try somewhere else after New Years, but it won't be Angies or Woodside PlumbingArthur H.
- Business Description:Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space & Foundation Repair experts since 1991. Free estimates & inspections.Recent Review:To start, this was our situation: our basement has three "rooms", one of which is predominantly a crawl space area. In this section, there is a lot of ledge in the basement, and a LOT of water worked its way into our basement with every rainstorm. On top of this, the crawl space section was closest to the stairwell, so the mildewy smell kind of permeated throughout the house. TC Hafford was extremely easy to work with. Our initial estimate was fast, easy, and informative. They will actually send you detailed brochures and outlines of how they're going to waterproof your space. From there, it became obvious that the customer service and workers really cared about the quality of their work, and in making sure we were happy every step of the way. The service was fantastic, and we always felt "in the loop". The job took slightly longer than expected (it was not an easy job), but the end results were exactly what we had hoped for. What we ultimately had done was this: the team encapsulated our entire crawlspace with the CleanSpace and Waterguard system, then installed a single sump pump to replace the two we already had. To do this, they needed to install Waterguard drainage piping with crushed rock throughtout the basement (which was later cemented over again so it's unobtrusive). Then they covered the ledge and unfinished parts of the basement with CleanSpace with Waterguard underneath, which keeps the moisture separate from the rest of the basement and allows the piping to carry any water down to the sump pump. They then installed a drainage system that led away from the house (again, as unobtrusive and well-done as possible). Given our experience as a whole, we plan to call TC Hafford in the future with any needs, and would definitely recommend themSean H.
- Business Description:locally owned paving contractor in business since 1995Recent Review:We were very impressed with the work Marty and his team did. The driveway was not easy to create as our camp is in a heavily wooded area and they had to back in their big trucks, equipment etc. There was quite a drop off that had to be filled, along with tons of rocks, roots and stumps which had to be removed. They did the job beautifully and ahead of schedule. We felt the price was very reasonable for the labor and materials involved. Would highly recommendCaroline K.
- Business Description:Marquis Well & Pump is a complete water service company. We install and service water pump systems, softeners, all types water filtration, well drilling, and geothermal. We also provide these services: water testing, well inspections including pump testing, water pump system inspections, and filtration system inspections. If you have a problem with your water call "We have the Solution"Recent Review:This was a Saturday and we were really stuck! I texted Randy and he and Alan actually came to our house after their first job. We are not even in their service area. He ran some quick tests, checked out the well, called the installer and then recommended that we contact our water treatment services folks on Monday morning to run some tests to determine how to adjust our filtration system. Meanwhile, they assured us that we could use the toilets and shower (no hair washing). They GREATLY relieved our stress about this! All this because they sensed our stress and could help! All the info they provided - excellent! Randy and Alan could not have been more helpful. I would recommend them to anyone! Jennifer and John Wade in LewistoJennifer H.
- Business Description:At Kp Asphalt, llc we use 100% recyclable asphalt products. The owners are pleased to be on every job to ensure maximum satisfaction of their asphalt services. We dont expect payment until the job is finished and you are 100% satisfied. From start to finsh we do everything possible to make sure that your job is done in the most efficient and environmentally friendly manor possible. We strive for Excellence! Kp Asphalts owner has been personally involved and dedicated to his customers sati..Recent Review:I cannot more strongly recommend Kurt if you need driveway work. He is incredibly knowledgable, let alone fastidious in his workmanship. Our entire experience with KP Paving has been one of extreme pleasure. Kurt recommended a slightly wider footprint for the driveway that has greatly improved both the esthetics of the drive as well as its usability for backing out of the garage. Months after the job was completed, Kurt came back to give me some advice about an accidental gasoline-damaged spot. In the conversation, he made some recommendations that I had not thought about and he will be coming back to patch the hole with the proper material. The attached photo is recent and in no way describes the state of the work after first completedLEIGH W.
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:J. Korpaczewski & Son Asphalt Inc. is a family owned and operated business based in Biddeford, Me. since 1995. We serve the Greater Southern Maine area and provide asphalt paving services with a promise to deliver prompt, reliable and courteous service to all of our customers. All of our work is done with the utmost regard for protecting the environment. We recycle existing pavements into new work, with the environment in mind. We also pride ourselves in being part of the solution towards cle..Recent Review:After obtaining a few estimates from paving companies we decided on having John and his crew pave our driveway. They arrived when they said to estimate the work and again arrived when they said (on time) again to pave. Very well orchestrated crew where everyone knew their tasks as if like they’ve been working together for a long time. We are so very pleased with the final results and everyone that asks us who did the work we happily tell them John and his crew. Great job guyStephen C.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
excavators in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A-1 Septic Tank Services107 Crediford Rd
- Aceto & Sons Earthwork LLC.11 Zamore st.
- Adams and Sons Paving Inc25 Briar Ln
- AdvantEx Construction and Utility Services llcP.O. Box 1591
- Albert Frick Associates, Inc.95A County Road
- Anderson property management P.O. Box 151 Poland ME 04274
- AR Cail Landscaping & Excavation1717 Forest Ave
- ATLANTIC LANDSCAPE & DESIGN INC2 Lincoln Ave. Suite #4
- A Cromwell & sons
- Cady Landscape Construction9 Michele Ln
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- CLH & SON INC2841 TURNER RD
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Construction Services494 New Dam Rd
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- CVS Foundations2 Neptune Rd
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Cady Landscape Construction
- Earthworks Unlimited334 23rd street loop
- Earthworks Unlimited
- General Concrete Cutting Services, IncP.O. Box 2062
- Genga Excavation LLC20 Payne St
- Gerard Excavation41 Bull Moose Lane
- GLEN DUBE EXCAVATION INC118 Littlefield Rd
- Greater Portland Tree Co.125 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Ground Breaking Excavation460 Greely Road Ext
Cumberland Center, Maine
- General Concrete Cutting Services, Inc
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION169 PORTLAND AVE
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Home Builders177 Pleasant Street
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- MC ATEE COMPANY INC106 POND RD
New Gloucester, Maine
- MJ Fardon Septic Services22 Ripple Lane
- Moody's Nursery & Garden Center82 Ferry Rd
- MACDONALD EXCAVATION
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping
- R H Perry Excavating315 Sebago Lake Rd
- R Pepin & Sons Inc65 Shaw Rd
- Randy Marquis Well and Pump1 Alpine Dr.
- Ray Labbe & Sons, Inc.4 HIGHLAND RD
- Richard P Waltz Plumbing & Heating Co Inc179 Presumpscot St
- RISBARA BROS CONSTRUCTION INC197 US RTE 1
- Rotten Rock Hardscaping & Tree Service Inc.P.O. Box 1465
North Conway, New Hampshire
- R H Perry Excavating
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping85 Mountain Rd
- Scott Temple Well Drilling334 Post Rd
- SEELEY FOUNDATIONS149 SINNOTT RD
- Seth McCoy's Trucking & Excavating LLC39 Blueberry Hill Rd
- SHAW EARTHWORKS INCP.O. Box 314
- Solari Property Care & Excavation LLC.2492 Portland Rd
- Spang Builders Inc10 Granite Heights Rd
- StoneX Landscaping & Excavation
- Sweet Associates155 Gray Rd
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping