If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 13 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- 4Pro Painting & Power WashingRarely in today's world does one encounter a fellow and his company with the ability, integrity and desire to do a perfect job. Dan and his company embody the old fashioned view of excellent service and professional decorum. The vinyl siding/trim/roofing on my home and outbuildings is twenty three years old and was badly in need of cleaning. Dan and Paul made my property sparkle like new. Thank you Dan for making this such a pleasant event for me. Sincerely, Stephen Rendall Sr read less
- Adam's Quality PaintingAdam did a great job not only for a reasonable price but also many extras from welding broken hardware for the shutters, removing them and painting them in his workshop, painting much of a side where the contract only called for a touch-up. He was professional, did his work in a timely fashion, (aware that we had a deadline), and used excellent quality paint. I will use him again and recommend him highly read less
- Pen Bay Power WashTyler was very professional and answered all my questions. As well a bring up concerns that that I should have about the care of ones roof. We were able to create a plan for my roof over the phone. This made it easy to schedule the work at our connivence. He described the process and chemicals being used; and their effect on my plants and cedar shingles. He did explain that it may take 2 to 3 months for the roof to become completely clean. But assured that he could come back in a few months if wanted to get the roof rinsed off with a hose and not a high pressure washer. I’m looking forward to a clean roof read less
- Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Kensington, LLCOur house is 17 years old and this was our 2nd painting which included outside carpentry work replacing water logged wood areas around the base of the house. The work was done over a 5 day period and involved 4 to 5 painters. The house was first completely power washed a day to dry- followed by hand sanding 1st and 2nd stories. This was followed by caulking every outside vertical seam between the wood sidings for both levels. The painting involved applying two coats of premium Benjamin Moore paint. Two interior rooms were also painted involving 16 ft walls. The crew worked throughout the day came on time and cleaned the work area each day. The carpentry work took about 3 days to remove rotted segments and replace with new cedar siding all provided by the contractor - all done very well. Overall I consider this one of the best company we have contracted to provide home based work. We hardily recommend this company and would not hesitate to use then again read less
- ARCH PAINTINGThey were on time and professional. They did a pretty good job. I was pleased with the service and I would recommend them to anyone. The price was reasonable as well. I was overall satisfied with the experience.
- 4Pro Painting & Power WashingThey did a wonderful job on everything they did. I would recommend them to anyone needing professional work done. I couldn't be happier with their work.
- B E MirrorshineBinni did an excellent job washing both the interior and exterior of my windows. I would hire him again. He was conscientious and professional.
- B E MirrorshineWindow are sparkling clean, but with the extra windows it a bit too much for me to do every year. Maybe every two years.
- B E MirrorshineGreat, nice job. Nothing makes your home sparkle like clean windows! Punctual (after a slight delay in scheduling), professional and friendly/polite. We decided to leave the screens outside to dry and he offered to return if we needed any help - next time I will just ask him to reinstall them since it was time intensive for us to get them all back in place read less
- B E MirrorshineBinnie did a terrific job, and the windows look great -- very clear and shining. He worked really fast and was careful not to damage anything. I would definitely hire Binnie again. He has an Icelandic accent, which made it a little hard to communicate. However, he has a great attitude and personality read less
Pressure Washing Services in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:We offer fine quality Interior & Exterior Painting and restoration repairs. We're based out of Newburyport, Ma. and seasonally out of Poland, Maine. We easily service most parts of Northshore Massachusetts. , Southern New Hampshire, and up the coast of Maine into our other service area in the Sebago Lakes Region. Our professional painters and carpenters are the highest quality you can get and we are proud to offer a superior job at a reasonable price. We offer quick and free estimates any tim.. read lessRecent Review:went very well. they did a great job and would definitely reccomend them.Sue D.
- Business Description:Casa Pro Builders is a leading provider of custom built homes and renovations throughout southern Maine. For each client, a proven approach is utilized to guide the construction process from inception to completion. This process is propelled by honest values and a commitment to deliver the highest quality, or nothing at all. Casa Pro Builders strives to deliver superior service, while aiming to break away from the status quo in the industry. The professional team that makes up Casa Pro Builde.. read lessRecent Review:Two-story addition, kitchen renovation, bathroom renovationsZara B.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus .. read lessRecent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest man read lessEllen C.
- Business Description:We are a family run and owned company that specializes in cleaning dryer vents and duct work, duct repairs as well as dryer vent repair and full installations. We also seal duct work using a process called Aeroseal. We service all of Maine. We are fully insured and qualified to handle any job that you need read lessRecent Review:Mainely Ducts have the hardest workers I’ve ever seen. They’re kind, courteous and prompt! They keep you up to date with progress and make sure that everything is working thoroughly before they take off. Would definitely recommend these guys for any and all duct work you need! They also have pressure washing which is a huge bonus read lessKimi F.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:REDO Properties is the finest family owned residential and commercial painting company in Maine. We only use professional grade products and specialize in delivering superior finishes. We are the only REDO you'll ever need read lessRecent Review:Awesome, very professional,great personality, awesome job!!Brian B.
- Business Description:Southern Maine Yard Pro is a team of yard professionals that specialize in adding curb appeal to your home. Established in 2004, we have a talented and trustworthy team that enjoys working with their hands and treats every project like its our only project. Our specialties in alphabetical order are... -Gutter Cleaning -Landscaping (Trimming, Planting & Mulching) -Pressure Washing (Home, Deck, Fence, etc.) -Roof Cleaning (Algae, Moss & Lichen removal) -Snow Removal (Including Roof Raking) -Sto.. read lessRecent Review:Chris was very professional, he stayed in great contact with me through the whole day he was at my home. He made sure that I was getting exactly what I needed and was paying for . Without a doubt one of the best caring company’s to work with . Thank you again Chris read lessDebbie F.
- Business Description:At BC Handyman we solve problems. Anything from roof repair to the pile of junk you need brought to the dump. Every time you hire BC Handyman the owner will be on the job site.Recent Review:Great! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happy read lessTracey A.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommended read lessCharles M.
Deals in Old Orchard Beach for Pressure Washing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
pressure washers in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4Pro Painting & Power Washing 69 Washington St #5
- 4Pro Painting & Power Washing
- A PERFECT FINISH PAINTING COPO Box 1151
- A.R. DiPaolo UnlimitedPO Box 446
- About CoatingsPO Box 1662
- Advanced Painitng172 Albion Rd.
Windham Me., Maine
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & Restoration73 Greenfield Rd.
North Waterboro, Maine
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- AquaJet612 Riverside St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A PERFECT FINISH PAINTING CO
- B E Mirrorshine3 Island Ave
- BC Handyman 22 Morse St
South Portland, Maine
- Biddeford painting15 Woodside Ave
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bryant Bros. Property Maintenance, LLC.PO Box 404
- Bryants Property PreservationP.O. Box 116
Madison, New Hampshire
- B E Mirrorshine
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- Cannon Painting
- Casa Pro LLCPO Box 425
- Caswell + Co
South Portland, Maine
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- Chasse House Washing889 Goodwins Mills Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Clean Source New England21 Lincoln street
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- CUSTOM EXTERIORS2044 Washington Ave
- campbells custom carpentry
- Hadidian's Refrigeration & Air Conditioning12 Page Rd.
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Harbor heights property group3 Scarborough Downs Rd
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- HOUSTON PAINTING LLCPO BOX 272
S Gardiner, Maine
- Hadidian's Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- J.C. Verrill Property Service 124 Pine St
- J.L.P. Services621 Main St
South Portland, Maine
- Jack's Painting Service, LLC54 Aspen Ave.
South Portland, Maine
- JCR Restorations, LLC20 Owens CT
HAMPSTEAD, New Hampshire
- Jean-Claude Property Maintenance LLC104 West Street
- Jeffrey R Verrill Contracting Services63 Country Lane
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Jettco Builders LLC46 Fieldways Lane
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- JGPainting27 Beech St
- Jones Painting238 Auburn St.
- J.C. Verrill Property Service
- kings windows & services108 W Concord St
- kings windows & services
- Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc623 Main St
South Portland, Maine
- Maine Coast Masonry9 Michaud Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Coast Window CleaningPO Box 839
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- Maritime Farms and Land ManagementP.O. Box 62
South Windham, Maine
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- Mattsson CompanyPO Box 621
Pine Point, Maine
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- McLane PaintingPO Box 7644
- Mr Chimney Handyman78 Rome Ave
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Mr. Odd Jobs LLCPO Box 62
- Myatt & Son Painting420 Cundys Harbor Rd
- Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc
- NEPMAR Co - NE Property Management and Servicespo box 4768
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
- New Creations Painting19 Woodline Dr
- New England Home Renovations399 Congress St
- Northeast Building Solutions LLC272 Christian Ridge Rd
South Paris, Maine
- Northeast pressure washing
- Nyah Henderson Carpentry52 Collinwoods Circle
- NEPMAR Co - NE Property Management and Services
- O's Pro PaintingPO Box 82
- O's Pro Painting
- Painter by the Pondpo box 116
- Painting Plus267 Foreside Rd
- Patriot Paving LLC476 Court St.
- Peerless Painting196 Gray Rd
- Pen Bay Power Wash128 Rankin St
- Perfect Touch Painting372 Lewis Hill Rd
- Pine State Power Wash LLCPO Box 2345
South Portland, Maine
- Plowman Groundworks160 county road
- Powers Building Solutions Inc78 channel ln
- Pressin' Wash
- Pressure Washing Services LLC34 Ricker Ln
- Painter by the Pond
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping