The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 12 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- LR Higgins IncVery well despite it was during the height of the Covid 19 problems- replace entire bathroom-bathtub, cabinet with sink, ceramic tiles in tub area, ceramic flooring & painting. There was some minor delays because of Covid but Eric communication as to the progress was extremely helpful. Date of service was in the month of March, 1921
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- L.F. GRASS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATIONSThe two brothers did an excellent job on our bathroom tile. They were right on time, worked efficiently, and were priced right. Even in the first call I had with them I knew I'd made a good choice. I'm going to be reaching out to them soon to do a much larger tiling project.
- A & D RenovationsThe job went very well. Workers were very professional and respectful. Job was so well done. I will definitely have more work for them!
- L.F. GRASS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATIONSLloyd was very responsive. He answered my call immediately and I was able to schedule him within a week for my relatively small job. He and his partner showed up on time, were very professional and friendly. They worked fast and they did a great job. Beautiful work! I wish they'd cleaned up better after themselves but all in all I was extremely happy to have hired them and I would easily hire them again
- L.F. GRASS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATIONSLloyd Grass and his brother Brad made an appt. to do the job within two weeks. This was surprising considering that all my recent experiences with contractors requires multiple calls and a hefty down payment on call one. They were polite, respectful, on time, professional and worked without interruption. There was no 2 days on the job here and 4 days there, while they worked on other jobs. It took less than seven days to complete the job and it looks BEAUTIFUL. We are already planning our next job together consisting of a back splash in the kitchen. I highly recommend them to everyone. They are also great guys
- L.F. GRASS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATIONSGreat! He responded very quickly and was able to come out and provide a quote that week, started and finished the project the following week. Quote was very reasonable. I had already bought the tile, grout, and mastic and he provided suggestions for a trim to make it look more finished, which I highly appreciated. Very professional. Would recommend and hire again
- Casco Bay Roofing & RenovationsThe 8th Maine Regimental Association highly recommends Casco Bay Roofing for all your roofing needs. They did our Historic 14 bedroom building on Peaks Island for us in 2019. Owner Mike Norris quoted us a fair market price and finished our job on time with exceptional workmanship. His crew were courteous and neat while working in a safe and productive pace. This year (2020) we had their carpentry division reconstruct our wooden 2 story fire escape,seaside deck and tower stairway. The craftsmanship was impeccable. We highly recommend this top notch group of professionals for all your construction projects. 5 Stars for sur
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- Benchmark Painting & Carpentry of Kensington, LLCOur house is 17 years old and this was our 2nd painting which included outside carpentry work replacing water logged wood areas around the base of the house. The work was done over a 5 day period and involved 4 to 5 painters. The house was first completely power washed a day to dry- followed by hand sanding 1st and 2nd stories. This was followed by caulking every outside vertical seam between the wood sidings for both levels. The painting involved applying two coats of premium Benjamin Moore paint. Two interior rooms were also painted involving 16 ft walls. The crew worked throughout the day came on time and cleaned the work area each day. The carpentry work took about 3 days to remove rotted segments and replace with new cedar siding all provided by the contractor - all done very well. Overall I consider this one of the best company we have contracted to provide home based work. We hardily recommend this company and would not hesitate to use then again
Contractors in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..Recent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest manEllen C.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.bONNIE L.
- Business Description:2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award Winner • 30+ Years Experience • Artisan Craftsmanship • Tile floors, custom built showers, back splashes, tub surrounds and more. Owner Present on ALL Job Sites • Fully Insured • Free EstimateRecent Review:Lloyd and Brad were great - could not be more pleased. They were timely, neat, organized and focused, and the end result was perfect. They even threw in some added wit and fun commentary which made the inconvenience of not having access to the kitchen very tolerable. I would most definitely hire them again and highly recommend their servicesKim F.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often ..Recent Review:Working with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!Jackie M.
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:Our goal is to help you through the often complex remodeling process. We have a great deal of experience in detail orientated kitchen & bath installations, structural issues as well as water damage. Check out our website for some photos. We strive to meet customers within a week of your call and a price within a week of our initial meeting. We can be reached by email at Eric@LRHiggins.com or call us directly at 207.856.2448.Recent Review:The crew did a great job fixing the damage on the house.Joachim A.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A Touch of Old English Finishing1 Angola Street
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- ABOUT HOME IMPROVEMENTPO Box 2634
South Portland, Maine
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- ADS Tree service15 School Street
- AGC Construction8 Miller rd
- ALL SEASON BRICK & STONE146 TEDFORD RD
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Andrukaitis-Mosher Builders LLC152 Lewiston Rd
- Anthony D'Agostino Custom House Painting25 Chenery St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A & D Renovations
- Bagala Wood & Window Work677 Main St
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Beaulieu Builders56 Acorn Ridge Rd
- Beaulieu Construction250 Stackpole Rd
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Birchwood Builders, Inc.11 Carriage Rd.
Cumberland Foreside, Maine
- Blue Diamond Carpentry152 howitt road
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Bowley BuildersPo Box 261
- Bruce Fournier Construction22 Wood St
- By the Beach Painting and Carpentry3 Willow Creek Lane
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Bagala Wood & Window Work
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- Castonguay&Son24 Fortin Drive
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- Charles Reale Painting Co48 S Skillings Rd
- Cheney & Son's Carpentry 23A Nason St
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- Coastal RenovatorsPO Box 2774
- Commercial Roofing Systems IncPO Box 110
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- campbells custom carpentry
- D JOHNSON5500 Banwell Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
- d. a. kinsella Co7 Bridge St Ste 9
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darrin's Detailed Carpentry20 Silver Lake RD.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Davis & Son construction32 Libby rd
- Day Labor Solutions33 Meadowbrook Rd
- DEERING LUMBER INC3 BROWN ST
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dr Drywall LLC279 Hill St 2F
- Dube window cleaning and property management875 portland rd
- Dugan's Home Improvement29A North Tibbetts Ave
- Dwayne Bridges Construction559 Bragdon RD
- D JOHNSON
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.370 Bailey Hill Rd 479 Dallas Hill Rd, Rangeley Me 04970
- Earthlight Energy Solutions649 Deering Ridge Rd
East Waterboro, Maine
- EDS Woodworks75 Alfred Road
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Evan's Home Improvement81 Main St
- Everything Home LLC36 Union Wharf, 2nd Floor, Box 7
- Exciting Windows! by Verticals etc112 Lafayette Rd
North Hampton, New Hampshire
- E.L.B. Construction Inc.
- Gary Ruel CarpentryP.O Box 1696
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- George Knights Painting & Drywall988 Meadow Rd
- Glover Construction428 Town Farm Rd.
- Great East BuildersP.O. Box 79
- Greener property Maintenance18 Sawyer Brook Cir
South Portland, Maine
- Gary Ruel Carpentry
- H & B FOUNDATIONS PIERS & SLABSPO BOX 1293
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy & Son404 Gray Rd.
- HandyMaine Home Services14 Dingley Ct
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Harbor heights property group3 Scarborough Downs Rd
- Hardt's Construction477 Bowdoinham Rd
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
- H & B FOUNDATIONS PIERS & SLABS
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- J Bell Installations IncP.O. Box 398
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- jake young custom interiors and exteriors16 emery corner rd
- Jal-Bear Carpentry Inc163 Woodville Road
- JAMES GIRARD ROOFING, SIDING & VINYL WINDOWS106 SACO AVE
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Jeffrey R Verrill Contracting Services63 Country Lane
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Jim Brown26 Cabaniss Cres Apt 1
- JMB Property Maintenance7 Cape Rd
- JR Construction249 Hight Road
- JSC Installations3 Belmont Ave
- J Bell Installations Inc
- K R STIFFLER CONSTRUCTION a div of SAM Properties32 TANDBERG TRL
- Ken-Do Construction204 Chadsey Rd
- Kev & Sons Construction7A Rankin St.
- King Bros. Construction1 Exchange St
- Kinnear CarpentryP.O. Box 3655
- KLP Improvements Home Improvement Specialists213 Libby road
- K R STIFFLER CONSTRUCTION a div of SAM Properties