In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Main Choice InspectionsJosh was fantastic to work with. Bill did my previous inspection in 2017 so I knew I had to call again. Josh was VERY thorough with his inspection. Pointed out every item he felt needed mentioning which was extremely helpful! The septic inspection was fantastic as well. Very neat and clean dig locations as well as information and recommendations moving forward. All in all I would highly recommend MCI to anyone anywhere! Extremely pleased with the results
- JIM ROGERS SEPTIC TANK SVCExcellent! Chris Rogers Dad, Jim took care of my Dad and has taken care of me for all septic needs. Total 47 years
- Maine Site Evaluations LLCMark was great, he actually had to come out a couple of times, we went over a rough plan the first time and I needed more information about the lot for him, he came back and finished up the plan, I submitted the plan without issue. The true test of any professional is when the plan changes and to be able to adapt to the new circumstance. I need to change a couple of items in the plan, he drew up a new plan without additional charge and I had it sent to the town. Overall it was pretty easy to put a new septic and leech field in by myself with Marks plan. If you can use a tape measure you can install and septic system with a plan
- Main Choice InspectionsWorking with Main Choice Inspections is always a delight. They are thorough, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them.
- Main Choice InspectionsMain Choice Inspections is the best inspection company out there. They are so thorough and their reports are very detailed. They really are a one-stop-shop and do everything including: sewer line scoping, well flow test, septic inspection, mold testing, water testing, air radon testing, and the list goes on. I wouldn't hire anyone else to inspect my home! Always quick to respond and answer any questions for myself and my clients. When you use MCI to inspect your home.... you have them for life! FIVE STARS
- Main Choice InspectionsThe inspection went great! They showed up early to make sure there was time to dig up the septic tank covers, were exceptionally thorough, and took the time to show me some items of concern while there. One thing that showed exceptional customer service...my inspection took place the Friday of Labor Day weekend, I asked for a radon test which they brought out to the house early, to ensure the results wouldn't be held up by the long weekend. That shows huge consideration for their customers! I would definitely use them again, I'll probably call in a few years and ask for a maintenance inspection. My costs were a little high, but that is because I asked for many extras. The office was great to deal with when it came to changing my mind about what I wanted
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was great! I had the pleasure of hiring him twice . Both times he went beyond what I had expected . If you r looking for quality then look no further!
- Main Choice InspectionsGreat! I was amazed at the amount of detail and knowledge we received. Would recommend them to anyone needing a home inspection.
- Main Choice InspectionsBill was on time and quick to answer any and all questions and concerns. Very professional and personable, I would recommend his services to anyone buying a new home. The inspection report was very thorough but easy to understand.
- Main Choice InspectionsI arrived at the house and Bill was already there early on the roof. His assistant was uncovering the septic and preparing to run a camera. After Bill was done on the roof, he walked me around the outside of the home and pointed out issues and offered helpful suggestions (sort of a honey-do list for once I move in). He changed his shoes and we went inside, where he thoroughly combed through the home and even had equipment to check for heat and moisture. As he meticulously went through the place, he offered explanations, and even suggestions for products to use for upkeep. I was provided a detailed report via email and mailed a binder a few days later. Thanks to Bill, we discovered a sag in our septic line that could have future consequences for potential backups
Septic Tank Companies in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:two or three phone calls got a plumber to the house. He looked over what was required. Said that he didn't have the proper tools. We never heard from them again. We left two messages on their machine but didn't hear a peep. We'll try somewhere else after New Years, but it won't be Angies or Woodside PlumbingArthur H.
- Business Description:$100 off to Angie's List members not to be combined with any other offer. Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2015. At Main Choice Inspections it's our mission to make your home inspection a highlight of the home purchase. Bill Heath is the Owner and Certified Master Inspector who stands behind every inspection with the MCI guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with the inspection he will pay for another inspector to inspect your home. (see website for det..Recent Review:Great! Everyone ( except me) was on time. Very professional, very thorough. Would recommend to anyone.Chris P.
- Business Description:Dogwood Tree is your complete tree health company, from pruning, planting and removals. we also offer complete septic installation.Recent Review:Great. They responded quickly, did a great job and were reasonably pricedPaul F.
- Business Description:Millyard Home Inspection is a home inspection service that meets and exceeds national standards. We are a full service inspection service that includes: Septic Evaluation; Air Radon Testing; Well water Testing; mold, asbestos and lead evaluation testing. First time home buyers or experienced investors will feel comfortable knowing Millyard Home Inspection has the experience and knowledge to make you feel secure in making one of life's biggest decision. My name is Dan Lombardo and I know how f..Recent Review:Very well. Showed up early for outside inspection and when I arrived he already had information for me. His report was thorough and everything mentioned on site. A lot of detail in the report with Icons letting you know if it was something you should have fixed right away or something to look into for down the road. I was very happy with the service and the price was fair. I'd say mid- range in price.Michal G.
- Business Description:EcoClean is the premier family owned and operated sewer & drain specialist. We can handle everything from a clogged kitchen sink to a broken City sewer main. EcoClean prides its self on customer service and dedicated technicians. Call us for all your sewer and drain cleaning. inspection or repair needs. Normal service area no travel fees - 23 mile radius Portland, MERecent Review:Technician arrived over 1 hour after the time given by office. Did not know the job specs that were given when appointment was set up. Had to return to shop as tech did not come prepared. When settling bill tech said $350. We explained that we should not have to pay road time for shop run. He called office and came back and said the cost was $350, taking the shop run off the cost. We stated that was the same cost. Tech said it was $75 for the shop run making the bill $425, so minus the $75 the bill was now $350. The cleaning of one pipe with no blockage should not be $425. Tech wore mask 2 out of the 3 times we conversed but the mask was not CDC approved, which means the customer isn’t protected. I think EcoClean needs to improve its communication with clients and needs to improve field tech and office communicationsRaymond L.
- Business Description:For as long as we've been an operating business, we have provided the best customer service and quality plumbing repair, installation, and heating services to the Scarborough, ME and surrounding areas. When you have plumbing, remodeling or water heater needs to be met, think of locally owned and operated Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating. Stick with the best and call us todayRecent Review:Incomplete work. Very non professional behavior. Poor response time.jesse k.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.Recent Review:Did all of what was required and the work orders were canceled on last day. Being ignored about paymentnathan g.
- Business Description:Check out our website for additional savings.Go to gengaexcavation.com to print off a money saving coupon.
- Business Description:Established in 1971, Norman Ruck Excavating & Paving is a full service, family-owned and operated paving company located in Biddeford, Maine. We service all of Southern Maine and specialize in commercial and residential parking lot construction, road building, and driveway installationRecent Review:Lance and his team were very punctual and professional. They did a very nice neat job, came out better than I expected. Cleanup was perfect, nothing but new pavement left behind.steve b.
- Business Description:We are a full service excavation company with 14 employees. We offer efficient service and can quote a job within a day of a call. We pride ourselves on working with our customers through various financing options and can help faciliate any project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump ServicePO Box 181
Hollis Center, Maine
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump Service
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistPO Box 10255
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain Specialist
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Hometown Builders LLC
- Littlefield Excavation10 Pomerleau St
- Littlefield Excavation
- Precision Landscape and ExcavationPO Box 6672
- Precision Landscape and Excavation
- Seth McCoy's Trucking & Excavating LLC39 Blueberry Hill Rd
- SHAW EARTHWORKS INCP.O. Box 314
- Spang Builders Inc10 Granite Heights Rd
- StoneX Landscaping & Excavation
- SurveyWorks, Incorporated528 River Road
- Sweet Associates155 Gray Rd
- Seth McCoy's Trucking & Excavating LLC
- Up-Country Building Inspectors IncP O Box 1568
- Up-Country Building Inspectors Inc