A late-night plumbing problem is an undoubtedly stressful event, but it pays to stay level-headed in chaos. Here are a few questions to determine if you need to call an emergency plumber ASAP, or if it’s OK to put a bucket under that leak until morning.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 21 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- CZ Plumbing LLCChuck immediately answered my call into business, I provided a description of the issue and tried to explain the location of leak. After my several attempts to send a picture, Chuck called back and assured me that wherever and whatever the issue was they could resolve it. Zach and Rich (if I remember right) were dispatched from another job at at the house in less than an hour and the leak was resolved professionally. Good customer service and workmanship. Would call upon them again
- Pine State ServicesPine State was the only (out of many I contacted) company with the experience to service my hybrid hot water heater. The technician who visited (Keith) was fully knowledgeable and carefully explained the situation. As the repair was going to cost as much as a new unit, I decided to simply let the unit run in electric mode and not use the heat exchange function. To my happy surprise, Pine State did not charge for the evaluative visit! This was a very generous gesture on their part and certainly secured my goodwill and interest in using them for my future needs
- Sgt. Smith's Drain Cleaning ServicesHe did an excellent job replacing my faucet and unclogging the drain. He and his apprentice were quick and very thorough with the job. I would highly recommend Sgt. Smith’s Drain cleaning services. These days finding a good plumber especially due to COVID-19 is extremely difficult. Thank you
- Petrin Plumbing & HeatingAlways goes smoothly. I've used Petrin for a minor service call all the way to a complete repipe of a duplex and his prices are very competitive and service is great! Highly recommended
- CZ Plumbing LLCOur upstairs shower faucet gave way and we couldn't shut the water off. I called CZ--in the middle of a Nor'Easter, by the way-- at 9:57am. At 10:01am, Zach responded to me. At 10:30am, he was in my driveway. At 11:15am, everything was replaced, working better than ever. Along the way, he showed me how to shut the water off to the house quickly if I ever needed to again, and also found a small drip in our main line that he recommended I call the Water District about. He was polite, professional, masked up, and the price for the work was extremely reasonable for how fast he responded and got us back up and running. Great work
- Collins Plumbing & HeatingOutstanding! We could not be more pleased with the service techs and office staff of Collins Plumbing in Bridgton.
- Gelinas HVACGelinas came quickly and took care of our problem. Prompt, professional, courteous and clean, what else can one ask for in service? Recommended.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- Pine State ServicesFantastic experience. Ray and his colleagues were on time, knowledgeable, efficient and proficient. One of the best experiences in home renovating that I have ever had. I strongly recommend hiring Pine States.
Plumbers in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Why wait? Call Pine State Services! We are a locally owned company. We are leaders in green technology and energy for Southern Maine. Call us to find out how you can go green and save money and the environment. We are proud of our superior customer service, quality of work and technical training we provide our technicians. We welcome you to schedule a tour of our showroom to examine live working heating and cooling systems so you can be better educated before making a purchase decision. Order..Recent Review:Pine State was the only (out of many I contacted) company with the experience to service my hybrid hot water heater. The technician who visited (Keith) was fully knowledgeable and carefully explained the situation. As the repair was going to cost as much as a new unit, I decided to simply let the unit run in electric mode and not use the heat exchange function. To my happy surprise, Pine State did not charge for the evaluative visit! This was a very generous gesture on their part and certainly secured my goodwill and interest in using them for my future needsBern S.
- Business Description:Plumbing services | Plumbing repair | Water heater replacement | Water heater installation | Drain cleaning services | Clogged drain | Boiler installationRecent Review:two or three phone calls got a plumber to the house. He looked over what was required. Said that he didn't have the proper tools. We never heard from them again. We left two messages on their machine but didn't hear a peep. We'll try somewhere else after New Years, but it won't be Angies or Woodside PlumbingArthur H.
- Business Description:Full service Plumbing Repairs and New Installs including Solar Water Heaters, Water Filtration, Fire Sprinklers. Over 40 years experience. Emergency services.Recent Review:Chuck immediately answered my call into business, I provided a description of the issue and tried to explain the location of leak. After my several attempts to send a picture, Chuck called back and assured me that wherever and whatever the issue was they could resolve it. Zach and Rich (if I remember right) were dispatched from another job at at the house in less than an hour and the leak was resolved professionally. Good customer service and workmanship. Would call upon them againGrace M.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the hour. Travel charges may apply based on the distance of the job.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Addtional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often ..Recent Review:Working with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!Jackie M.
- Business Description:General handyman projects, big or small plumbing projects, auto repair, light carpentry, painting, pressure washing, sprinkler install and repair, bathroom remodeling and more! Set Pricing: $75 minimum for all jobs! Please have at least 2 hours of work ready to go in order to maximize your visit! #Line Items:# 1. TV Mounting - $100 2. Ceiling Fan Install - $100 3. Faucet Install - $100 4. Garbage Disposal Install - $150 5. Interior Door install $300 labor, exterior $400 labor 6. Light Sw..Recent Review:He did great work and was not reliable on showing up on time.Beth Ann F.
- Business Description:Clear Choice Home Improvements is New Hampshire's largest and New England's fastest growing Home Improvement Company. Family owned and operated, we provide truly personalized home remodeling services. At Clear Choice, we pride ourselves on presenting the best quality replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofing, bathroom systems, and gutter guards. Clear Choice will ALWAYS install these products in your home as if we were putting them into our own. Should those products ever need service, Cle..Recent Review:Quite well. After initial installation we had a few follow up needs. The team sent to address our concerns responded with both professionalism and skill. All our concerns were fully addressed to our satisfaction. The administrative office was attentive and responsive to our issues. They left us feeling we would choose clear choice again. In fact I am likely to use them for a window replacement effort this springJim S.
- Business Description:Looking for a reliable drain cleaning company in the Sanford, ME area? You’ve come to the right place! Sgt. Smith’s Drain Cleaning Services is available 24/7 to take care of all your drain cleaning needs, no matter how severe. We work with top-of-the-line plumbing camera inspection equipment to detect and eliminate clogs quickly and efficiently. Whether you need professional drain cleaning services for your residential home or commercial property, when you team up with our plumbers, you can r..Recent Review:What started off as a bit of a disastrous evening turned into an opportunity to meet one of the nicest people I've met in a very long time. We'd had some warning signs of some plumbing issues lately (which my wife took a lot more seriously than I did, and I should have listened!). It came to a bit of a head tonight when toilets were bubbling, water that was "less than clean" started bubbling up into the tubs, and water was leaking out of the outflow pipe in the basement. Not awesome. We made some frantic calls to a number of places. Several just didn't service our area. Multiple said that the soonest they could get somebody out to us was Monday (one said 10 weeks!), and MANY just didn't get back to us. That is, until we came to Micah. Micah not only was willing to come out, after hours on a Friday night, but I genuinely cannot remember the last time I'd met this nice (or interesting) a person. He got us taken care of (THANK YOU AGAIN!), and is already planning to be back on Monday to fix the piece that was leaking. I SERIOUSLY cannot say enough good things about Sgt. Smith's Drain Cleaning ServiceCole T.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Instead of reaching for a bottled solution to clear a clogged sink, check around the house for an equally effective, non-toxic fixer. Even better, these common household items will save you a trip to the store. Here are five ways to fix a sink clog and ge
Whether you’re building a new home with all-new plumbing pipes or replacing the piping in an old home, learn how much it costs to install pipes so you can keep the water running.
Find Plumbers in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
Plumbers in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- A Fish Plumbing and Heating9 Owls Head
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- AFC - Augusta Fuel Co.4 Northern Ave
- Alan J. OuellettePO Box 777
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Aquaflo Systems132 Oak Ridge Rd
- ARMAND TARDIF PLUMBING & HEATING440 WEST ST
- Atlantic Heating Co Inc474 Riverside Industrial Pkwy
- Atlantic Home ImprovementsPO Box 654
- Aube's Plumbing & Heating19 Aubewoods Way
- ausoligrace plumbing and heating11 keswick road
South Portland, Maine
- A & D Renovations
- BBI BUILDERS INC4 BRICKYARD COVE RD
- Bear Brothers Construction69 Buchanan St
South Portland, Maine
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Binette Plumbing & Heating161 East Ave
- BRIAN'S PLUMBING & ELECTRIC10 FOREST LN
Cumberland Center, Maine
- Briggs & Son Plumbing, Heating & Pump ServicePO Box 181
Hollis Center, Maine
- BBI BUILDERS INC
- Cape Arundel HandymanPO Box 1065
- Caron & Waltz3 Eisenhower Drive
- Casco Bay Plumbing and Heating26 High Point Rd
- Chamberlain Plumbing & Heating24 Ash Swamp Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clear Choice Home Improvements8025 South Willow St Suite 107
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Convenient Plumbing
- CW PLUMBING & HEATINGPO BOX 400
- Cyr Home Services LLC
- CZ Plumbing LLC108 Middlesex Road
- Cape Arundel Handyman
- Dahms Plumbing & Heating116B Cobble Hill Rd
New Gloucester, Maine
- Dan Kelleher Heating & PlumbingPO Box 6566
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Dead River Company177 Turner Street
- DM Flanders Heating and Cooling, LLC148 Sabbathday Road
New Gloucester, Maine
- Dahms Plumbing & Heating
- E and E Plumbing
- EASTERN MECHANICAL INC6 POMERLEAU ST
- EcoClean the Sewer & Drain SpecialistPO Box 10255
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Errol Woodbury Plumbing and Heating12 Brian Drive
- Evan's Home Improvement81 Main St
- E and E Plumbing
- Gagne Plumbing & Heating Co76 Westmore Ave
- Garrett Pillsbury Plumbing & Heating119 York St
- Gary Quirion Plumbing & Htg11 Black Point Mdws
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- Gelinas HVAC2 Washington Ave
- Girard Plumbing & Heating Inc4 Girard Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Gray Osgood19 Main St
North Berwick, Maine
- Guardian Angel Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 426
- Gagne Plumbing & Heating Co
- Harry Warren Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 721
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- How it's Done Construction160 Varney Mill Rd
- Harry Warren Heating & Air Conditioning
- Imperial Plumbing & Heating7 Stephenson St
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Imperial Plumbing & Heating
- J Lebarge Plumbing & Heating25 Thompson Rd
- Jason Crockett Plumbing-Heating74 Central Park Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Jerry'S Plumbing And Heating23 Enterprise Drive
- JIM GODBOUT PLUMBING & HEATING486 Elm St
- JMB Plumbing, Heating & Gas ServicesPO BOX 904
- Just Right Plumbing & Heating PLLCPO Box 287
- J Lebarge Plumbing & Heating
- KVM INC394 BUXTON RD
- KVM INC
- M.H LLC237 route 27
Raymond, New Hampshire
- Maine Line Plumbing & Heating LLC38 Lark Way
- Maine Wide Plumbing and Heating782 Alfred Rd.
- Mainely Plumbing & Heating Inc674 Main St
- Mainely Web Designs12 Deacon road
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- McCann Construction64 Witham Rd
- Melanson Michael Plumbing & Heating711 Quaker Ridge Rd.
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Muller Heating & Plumbing86 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Multispec230 Saco Rd
Hollis Center, Maine
- Murphy Plumbing Co.41 Fern St
- M.H LLC
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
- New Energy Solutions LLCPO Box 550
- New England Home Renovations399 Congress St
- New England Plumbing & Heating271 Mill Street
- No Slakk Construction38 Carll Ln
- Northeast Sewer & Drain Service172 Flaggy Meadow Rd
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.