Excellent Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2009

Contact Excellent Plumbing in Frederick, MD, to request further information about our plumbing services and drain cleaning solutions for commercial and residential properties....

NV Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

NV Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Established in 1986, NV Waterproofing provides below grade solutions for moisture control and prevention to customers in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We employ only highly trained and certified applicators of the industry's most effective and environmentally sound waterproofing and drainage products. One Stop Shopping for Waterproofing, Moisture Control, and Drainage Systems. Over the past few years alone, our customer base has included hundreds of homeowners, general contractors, production home builders, and custom home builders. This base has been developed primarily through word of mouth. Our technicians deliver excellent customer service and results, and our company stands behind this work. NV Waterproofing is a member of both the Supportworks and Contractor Nation networks. Both are international groups of more than 130 foundation repair and waterproofing contractors that shares information, best practices and advice, helping each other be better together than they would be alone. Our goal has always been to create very satisfied customers. Service area covered: District of Columbia Virginia Counties - Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Fauquier, Arlington and Alexandria. Maryland Counties - Montgomery, Frederick, Prince George and St. Mary's.

08/19/2020

Post initial review... Sump pump broke 2 days after installation. Said he had been ill and would call when he was well. NEVER DID! When finally reached, he said he would be here on Monday! NEVER SHOWED UP! NEVER RESPONDED TO PHONE CALLS for about 6 months. GAVE UP!!!.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump Pump replaced last year along with water heater.

07/17/2020

I was looking to replace my 13 year old water heater and called Excellent Plumbing to get a quote. I provided all the information to Mike and he gave me a quote over the phone. I really appreciated this because most of times contractors need to conduct a home visit. Mike was professional and answered all my questions before I agreed to the job. Afterwards, I sent pictures of the old heater and its...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Water Heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

05/20/2020

Mike is an expert. He installed our hybrid water heater and fed the condensation line into existing systems. Great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heaters

CATEGORY water heater repair

05/20/2020

Just as the name implies "Excellent". Very satisfied with the work and would recommend to anyone needed any plumbing issue. I will contact Excellent Plumbing again for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

03/05/2020

Went very well and contractor provided more service than was required. Great service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-plumbing sink drains

CATEGORY plumbing

plumbing services, drain cleaning, frederick, md