Outdoor lighting can do wonders for your yard’s curb appeal, enhance security, and give you a warm ambiance. Get started with these 10 outdoor lighting trends to enhance the exterior of your house.
Get matched with top lights in Frederick, MD
There are 157 highly-rated local lights.
Recent Lighting Reviews in Frederick
- Kitchen SaverWe could not be more pleased with the customer service, quality of workmanship, and details incorporated into the design of our new kitchen. Kitchen Savers lives up to its name! The entire team (sales, office staff, installers, etc.) is professional and responsive. It was a pleasure having Dave Duxon and his team working in our home. Dave is an accomplished craftsman with and eye for detail and left the site clean and tidy at the end of each day
- Willis Builders IncIt went amazing. Naveed was a great project manager and walked us through the process every step of the way. He explained multiple options and provided recommendations on how to better design our basement layout. The end product was better than we could imagine. I would definitely work with Willis Builders again
- Cyrus Construction LPThe good folks at Cyrus Construction completed another excellent remodeling project for us. They installed new framing, upgraded electrical with new wall outlets and more of them, installed new recessed lighting, put cable outlets on opposite walls, repainted the walls and ceiling, and installed new luxury vinyl tile. They enlarged the opening to our crawlspace and replaced the door. The crafts persons were usually parked in front of our house waiting to begin when I got up each morning. They cleaned the workspace often, and they were quick to accommodate my requests for quiet when I had a telework meeting in my office next door. We are extremely pleased with their work. This is the second major job they have completed for us, and we will definitely go back to them again for more remodeling work
- Marks-Woods Construction Services, LLCExcellent. We selected Marks-Woods Construction because they worked with us to create a proposal and contract that met our most important goals and stayed within our budget. We enjoyed working with the designers to come up with the details on what we wanted. The construction was done by the MW team of professionals. They know what they are doing, and it shows in the high quality results
- Cyrus Construction LPFarzan and team delivered the project well inside of initial scheduling estimates. The team was courteous and professional and they did everything that we asked. The end result is very nice.
- GBC Kitchen & BathGBC Kitchen and bath did an excellent remodeling of three bathrooms in our home seamlessly. The assigned program manager (Enrique) was very professional, helpful, courteous, and kept us well informed about the progress of the effort. The GBC team did an excellent job of teardown and installation of tiles, floors, and cabinets. The company manager (Liz Rivas) was very responsive, and helpful to our needs and understood our requirements clearly, and executed flawlessly. I would strongly recommend the GBC kitchen for any remodeling needs in the house. Ajay Parikh
- GBC Kitchen & BathGBC did a great job. They pretty much remodeled our whole house and it looks great. They only used top quality parts. Pedro did a great job designing the remodel and the project Manager Tony carried it out to perfection.
- JW Home ImprovementJW Home Improvement was exceptional. They were professional, skilled, on time, and very communicative. The estimate ended up being lower than the actual cost, but I am confident that the work was of great quality and the project was finished on time. We were very impressed with Jeff Dahlgren and enjoyed working with him
- 4 Service ProsI’ve used them before for a number of electrical and plumbing issues. I’ve always been pleased. This time I needed my porch light repaired. The wiring is about 80 years old and was showing it. The electrician was on time, professional and courteous. He fixed the problem quickly. My light now works (finally!). The cost was quite reasonable I thought. (I even had a coupon from them that arrived on the mail that day that I could use, so bonus). They are my electrician of choice
- JW Home ImprovementThe team -- Kevin Juares (project mgr) and Soren Cierra were terrific! On time; great communications in terms of what their daily plan was, what challenges were coming up, response to my questions/concerns; excellent quality of work, very efficient and also friendly and responsible. In our initial consultation, we agreed it might be possible to simply replace a 3 yard square of ceiling plaster that was coming down, but might be necessary to do the whole thing. That turned out to be the case but the team was clear in showing me why their efforts to do the small piece were not working. Their work on taking the ceiling down and re-doing it was efficient and high quality. A great experience all around
Lights in Frederick
- Business Description:"A powerhouse in the industry, depend upon L.V. Electricity!" L.V. Electric is a small "Mom and Pop" shop offering a wide array of electrical services for residential and commercial industries. Due to the small size, you will always have the ability of dealing with the owners directly with all of your projects. In addition to the very personalized service, we have a very low overhead and are therefore able to offer very low prices. L.V. Electric is fully insured and holds a valid Virginia an..Recent Review:Vincent and his crew did a remarkable job with the installation of a sub panel and components for our new pool. He made many recommendations and was very thorough with the details on what was involved. They installed a 240v Hayward pool heater, 110v Jandy pool pump, wireless Jandy Iaqua-link low voltage system, ran 20amp service to my shed and back patio, and he relocated/wired up our hot tub. The work was clean and very professional. The knowledge he has is unbelievable. He worked with the other contractors to keep on schedule and also worked with the county to make sure all was inspected prior to covering/closing. I couldn’t ask for a better company to do the job. The time it took to do things right the first time is always important. LV electric is one of a kind. If you ever want honesty, integrity and good pricing, you want LV. Thank you for helping us make our dreams come true! I will be needing some other things done. Will definitely use them againb G.
- Business Description:Your home is important, and your safety is important to us! We provide electrical system safety inspections. We can also upgrade the electrical safety devices in your home or increase your electric panel and service size so you can add new electrical devices to your home. Our professionals commonly install, repair and provide electrical system changes, maintenance for fuse boxes, smoke detectors and lighting receptacles, home automation wiring and design. Are you remodeling? Staples Electri..Recent Review:I contacted Staples Electric to provide and replace 42 outlets and covers, and 21 switches and covers, for a total of 63 devices in a rental townhouse a couple weeks before their scheduled visit. They indicated they would send two people to do the work. Staples noted that they could replace 6-10 devices an hour per person. To be fair, there were a number of outlets that were inaccessible due to stored furniture. Staples sent one person to do the work. Charged for a total of 34 devices for 8.5 hours of work, which works out to about 4 devices per hour. So even if I concede 15 devices that were inaccessible (which I believe is generous), it means that they should have been able to do 48 devices, at a minimum, according to their own estimate. Additionally, I had indicated that since it was an older townhouse, the townhouse may not have GFI circuits, which would have to be installed. Well, at the end of the day the electrician indicated that they would need to come back to do the GFI circuits and the remaining devices that were accessible. He also said that he did not have all of the parts to replace some of the devices because of supply shortages. However, these were standard electrical devices that you can currently get at Lowes or Home Depot. So Staples didn’t have all the parts needed even though they had a couple of weeks to get themFrederic B.
- Business Description:Holt Electrical Contractors Inc is a full service electrical contractor serving the washington D.C., maryland and virginia areas. Our firm provides electrical service, construction, and maintenance for residential and commercial customers. Additionally we offer generator sales, service and installation. Holt has an outstanding staff of master electricians along with a team of licensed and professional electrical technicians. Our firm is a member of the Independent Electrical Contractors Assoc..Recent Review:The electrical work went very well, but the job was very expensive. I bought a Angie's list • $2,050 for an electrical panel "heavy-up" to 200-amp Cutler Hammer 42-circuit panel board and it came out to -$4,584.00 which is 150% of special's price. This was well over my budget. I was very happy with the quality of the workLeonard D.
- Business Description:My focus is to provide quality work for my customer’s. We are always striving, to go an extra mile for my customer. customer’s satisfaction it’s our main priority. Cutting corners is never on our mindset. We take pride in our trade we do it with a passion. We take COVID-19 very seriously. We sanitized surfaces, such as workstations, countertops, handrails, and doorknobs. We perform temperature check daily, to ensure that we are being safe. We match our competitors pricesRecent Review:Chris did an excellent job installing my kitchen light fixture. He was professional and went above and beyond to ensure the end product was to my liking. I would highly recommend Chris for your electrical needsJulie B.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici..Recent Review:I had hired these guys before with a good experience, so I gave it another shot. I know a little too much for my own good, so I had a few questions before the job was done regarding supplies that I needed. I wanted to buy my own materials because I'm nuts. They had no problem with this and told me exactly what kind of wire to buy via text message. Mike was sent over and I explained everything. He needed to fish a lot of wire down under the kitchen floor to the laundry room and then under the finished basement ceiling about 25 feet to the breaker. This guy can fish wire like a boss. He only had to cut 2 holes in my ceiling. I think I'm just going to cover them with access panels for the next time wire needs to be run to the breaker. I like Murphy because everything is easy. I can just book a block of time with fairly transparent pricing and they come by and knock it out. And - they don't give you any problems about having your own materials so an intermediate DIY'er like me can get some specific stuffJoseph P.
- Business Description:Got Electric, LLC. has over 50 years of combined electrical experience. We are prideful electricians who provide prompt and professional service. You will find our company reliable and affordable. Grant Gotlinger has over 25 years in the electrical business and holds the Master Licenses for Got Electric, LLC.. Grant attended a 4-year electrical program at the IEC in Maryland. Todd Grantham has over 30 years in the electrical business. Todd also attended Montgomery College’s 4 year electrical ..Recent Review:Got Electric was great to work with. Dimas was professional and quick to find the issue and very quick to resolve. I would definitely recommend and hire them again for any electrical needs!Kevin Y.
- Business Description:Since 1969, our family owned and operated company has proudly operated out of Timonium-Lutherville and provided the highest quality electrical services. Our electricians have built a solid reputation in the Greater Baltimore region based on a commitment to service and quality work. All of the work we do comes with an upfront quote and 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Clinton Electric delivers prompt and reliable electrical repair and installation services to our community. Available to handle th..Recent Review:Excellent. efficient, timely, courteous.Uri A.
- Business Description:I have over 10 years of electrical experience. I am capable of doing residential and small commercial projects. I treat every project with the attention to detail that I would expect for my own projects. From plugs to switches and lights to fans. I can take care of a lot of electrical problems for yoRecent Review:Working with Anthony Vernon Electric was easy. Unlike other contractors I've worked with, He was easy to get ahold of, and is very responsive to even my Text Message questions. Work was done quickly and professionally. Would hire again(W) Brian H.
- Business Description:Calvary Electric LLC is a family owned, locally operated business specializing in commercial and residential electrical service and new construction. We serve our clients well with strong values in integrity, good character and hard work. If you desire quality workmanship and a job done right the first time, then Calvary is the contractor for you.Recent Review:Very good. Very professional and knowledgeable. I plan to use again for future projects.Louie M.
- Business Description:At New Line Electric LLC, we have trained and professional residential electricians. We have comprehensive solutions for all of your residential electrical needs. Whether it is complete wiring of your home, lighting installations and repairs or small renovations, we’ll provide you with quality work and ensure you peace of mind. We have the knowledge and expertise to provide safety and security of your homeRecent Review:Overall satisfied with service. They had to come back a second day without any issues. Very responsive on the estimate and getting the work completed within two weeks. No charge for the estimate and kept me informed during the entire process. Would hire them againTimothy E.
Deals in Frederick for Lighting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Lighting articles
From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Whether you have high ceilings or a busted lamp, changing a light bulb can be more of a hassle than you might think. Follow these tips for easy light bulb changes.
Find lights in
- Braddock Heights
- New Market
- Point Of Rocks
- Rocky Ridge
- Union Bridge
- Mount Airy
lights in Frederick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Handyman Service9309 Penrose St
- #1 Handyman Service
- A Action Home Services6404 Telegraph Rd Suite 200
- A C Electric Co, Inc.15829 Redland Rd
- A SUPERIOR ELECTRIC COMPANY, LLC5020 GREEN VALLEY RD
- A&K RemodelingPo Box 2266
- A&O Construction Services LLC7940A Edgewood Church Rd
- ABC Design and Build Inc6715 Backlick Rd Ste 204
- Accented Innovations Marketing4435 Swindon Terrace
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Ace Home Services9704 Beall Ave
- ACES Electric-
- Active Home Renewal1409 Broadwood Dr
- Adam Contracting7487 Slagle Ln
- AES Builder & Home Improvements6915 Golden Ring Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Air Duct Maids7942-B Cluny Ct
- Alba Contracting Co5312 Montgomery St
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALEXANDRIA LIGHTING & SUPPLY701 N HENRY ST
- All Powered Up ElectricPO Box 223292
- ALL REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION INC3513 WASHINGTON DR
Falls Church, Virginia
- Allegiance Home Improvement Services, LLCP.O. Box 1670
Temple Hills, Maryland
- AllGreen Landscape CompanyPO Box 2597
- Amazing Skylights Inc9104 Manassas Drive, Suite N,
Manassas Park, Virginia
- America's Best Home Improvement15808 Livingston Rd
- American Irrigation3752 Beach Drive Blvd
- AMICUS GREEN BUILDING CENTER4080 HOWARD AVE A
- Amplified Services3856 Pinewood terr
Falls Church, Virginia
- AMS HOME IMPROVEMENT2517 Oakenshield Dr
- Anthony Vernon Electric1106 Village Gate Dr
Mount Airy, Maryland
- APPLEBY'S ANTIQUES24219 RIDGE RD
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arch7 Handyman Services6373 Little River Turnpike Ste B
- Archangel Remodeling642 Wayward Dr
- Archway Remodeling Inc1614 Terrace Dr
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Arora Remodeling 12900 Flack St
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Arundel Construction8995 Bridgett Ln
La Plata, Maryland
- Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLC1100 N. Argonne Ave.
- assa construction services,llc8805 Oxwell Ln
- Associated Electric, LLC7144 Boyers Mill Road
NEW MARKET, Maryland
- Atlantic Coast Electric, LtdPO Box 735
- Auto Clinic Care5531 Nicholson Ln Ste A
- Avalons Design5438 Taney Ave
- awm electric service614 larchmont ave
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- A² Home and Office Solutions LLC11140 Rockville Pike Suite 706
- A Action Home Services
- Bailey & Shipp Electric8229 Cloverleaf Dr. Ste 460
- Barratt ConstructionPO Box 60463
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Barrier Construction, LLC4515 Aspen Hill Road
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Bear Rock Electric Inc105 Pan Ridge Ct Kitty Hawk, NC
Point Harbor, North Carolina
- Beltway Builders766 State Route 3 N
- Benitez Contractors LLC5257 Buckeystown Pike 295
- BENJAMIN'S ELECTRIC LLC709 Archer Court
- Best Contractor'S - Plumbing & Electrical3202 13th Rd S
- Best Way ElectricPO Box 5143
- Bethesda Systems8125 Wisconsin Ave
- BETTERTEL INC9466 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bierman & Shultz Contracting21800 Towncenter Plaza #266A
- Blair Contracting Co IncPO Box 304
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- BMC Group Inc9824 Sudley Manor Dr
- Borgatta Home Decor & Lighting10332 Main St. #367
- Boyles Home Services9115 Holsey Rd
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Briscoe Contractors4696 Manito Ct
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- Builders Fence Co44330 Mercure Cir Ste 140
- Building Services Group LLC1250 Connecticut Ave NW 200
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Bailey & Shipp Electric
- C & M Interiors LLC7730 Wisconsin Ave
- C Dod Landscaping, Inc44177 WADE DR
- C-CON Inc7646 Fullerton Rd D
- CABINET DISCOUNTERS5228 PORT ROYAL RD
- Calvary Electric LLC2330 Swiftwater Dr
- Cambria Audio/Video Systems, LLCpo box 427
Dunn Loring, Virginia
- Carlos Camayo9290 Towerside Dr 107
- Carpenter Beach Construction LLC500 E Main St
- Carpet Man, Inc / CMI Design Studio45633 DULLES EASTERN PLZ
- Castro Electrical Services 8527 Ziggy Ln
- CDS Home Services1225 Bengies Rd Ste A
Middle River, Maryland
- Chameleon IrrigationP.O. Box 999
- Chesapeake Kitchen Design4622 Wisconsin Ave NW Suite 201
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Cityscapes Landscaping IncPO Box 3061
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Claire Schwab Interior Design Inc9059 Tower House Pl
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Painting & Remodeling LLC1207 Terrlynn Ct.
- Classic Remodeling Inc3460 Ellicott Center Dr Ste 105
Ellicott City, Maryland
- Clawes Carpets Inc9541 Braddock Rd
- Clearwater Landscape & Nursery9585 Doctor Perry Rd
- Clinton Electric Co Inc1524 York Rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- CM Tile Installation6612 Declaration Ct
- CNN Construction305 Dean Dr
- Cochrane Construction & Design9710 Royal Crest Cir
- Code Electric, Inc.12931 Alderleaf Drive
- COLONIAL ELECTRIC CO INC4444 SOLOMONS ISLAND RD
- Commonwealth Lighting of Virginia811 Caroline St
- Community Design & Remodeling6368 Coventry Way 199
- Community Forklift4671 Tanglewood Dr
- Competitive Painters4762 Parkman Ct
- Constanza Innovations12221 Parklawn Dr
- C & M Interiors LLC