Excellent Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2009

Plumbing service

Contact Excellent Plumbing in Frederick, MD, to request further information about our plumbing services and drain cleaning solutions for commercial and residential properties....

Daily plumbing & drain llc

Looking for reliable local plumbing company that can help you today? You’ve come to the right place. Your satisfaction our top priorities.

A-1 Trenchless Services LLC

Give us a call you'll like our prices !! We are a family owned and operated business, offering expert service for 31 years. I personally supervise, as owner of this company all projects, for example: water and sewer line replacement, sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jet and cast iron pipe descaling and pipe bursting excavation. We take pride in turning a very unpleasant experience into a satisfying outcome. free estimates

Kossybeckoyellc

Call us or click for an estimate, today!

08/19/2020

Post initial review... Sump pump broke 2 days after installation. Said he had been ill and would call when he was well. NEVER DID! When finally reached, he said he would be here on Monday! NEVER SHOWED UP! NEVER RESPONDED TO PHONE CALLS for about 6 months. GAVE UP!!!.

Description of Work
Sump Pump replaced last year along with water heater.

07/17/2020

I was looking to replace my 13 year old water heater and called Excellent Plumbing to get a quote. I provided all the information to Mike and he gave me a quote over the phone. I really appreciated this because most of times contractors need to conduct a home visit. Mike was professional and answered all my questions before I agreed to the job. Afterwards, I sent pictures of the old heater and its...

Description of Work
Replaced Water Heater

Category water heater repair

05/20/2020

Mike is an expert. He installed our hybrid water heater and fed the condensation line into existing systems. Great work!

Description of Work
Water Heaters

Category water heater repair

05/20/2020

Just as the name implies "Excellent". Very satisfied with the work and would recommend to anyone needed any plumbing issue. I will contact Excellent Plumbing again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing

03/05/2020

Went very well and contractor provided more service than was required. Great service

Description of Work
Re-plumbing sink drains

Category plumbing

plumbing services, drain cleaning, frederick, md