ALL AROUND PLUMBING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2006

We are a full service plumbing contractor with over 20 years experience offering Residential, Light Commercial, Remodel, Installation and Service!...

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

A-1 Trenchless Services LLC

Give us a call you'll like our prices !! We are a family owned and operated business, offering expert service for 31 years. I personally supervise, as owner of this company all projects, for example: water and sewer line replacement, sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jet and cast iron pipe descaling and pipe bursting excavation. We take pride in turning a very unpleasant experience into a satisfying outcome. free estimates

Dulles Kitchen and Bath

Dulles Kitchen & Bath, we are a full-service design-build and remodeling company, Dulles Kitchen & Bath provides everything you need for your home remodeling or commercial construction project from start to finish. Dulles Kitchen and Bath is a family business operating since 2005. Every remodeling we've ever made is unique, because every client is different. Inspired by your tastes, home and lifestyle. One-Stop Shop for Everything You Need!!! Our designers and construction crews work under one roof as a cohesive design-build team and we assume responsibility for the project from initial design right through construction, including budgeting, ordering products, obtaining permits, and scheduling the entire project. We provide a personalized service, keeping in touch with our clients to make sure that they love the end result.

01/13/2021

Stanley & Judith B.

They were very reasonable in price, and accommodating.

Description of Work
They unclogged bathtub drain, and they also replaced the toilet for us.

10/02/2019

Craig W.

Work was excellent as was the service, contacts with staff and follow-up on issues. The owner is a person of integrity, I will continue to use them on any plumbing work. One other job they did for me had a pipe pinhole leak that drained to the basement. They discovered the leak in an hour with minimal dry wall opening up. Quite impressive.

Description of Work
I supplied vanity, plumbing fixtures and toilet

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/24/2017

Marc L G.

They did a great job. explained everything clearly in advance, stayed to the estimate, got everything done promptly and efficiently in less than a day. Months later, when I thought I had an emergency (I didn't—I was able to resolve the problem myself) I left them a message at about 10 or 11 pm on a weekend and got a call back within 10-15 minutes!

Description of Work
I needed the old copper pipe from my well tothe house replaced, along with the pressure tank and all the controls in between.

Category plumbing,wells

05/24/2017

Marc L G.

Everything was completed efficiently, on schedule, and with minimal disruption to my schedule and my yard. Various options and recommendations were clearly explained to me at the initial estimate, allowing me to be confident in my choices and the work to be done. I am completely pleased with both the process and the result. These folks are knowledgeable, skillful and a pleasure to deal with. I don't have any basis for price comparison, really. I contacted them because they had recently performed the same job for my next-door neighbors. The cost was essentially the same, and I believe it was quite reasonable. The tank replacement comprised a little over $500 of the total cost, and they did not add anything to the labor cost to install it.

Description of Work
I needed the copper pipe line from my well to the house replaced (about 25 ft.), along with the pressure tank and the automatic controls.

Category plumbing,wells

Thank you for allowing us to service your home. We greatly appreciate it.

12/12/2016

William R.

My water heater was on it's last legs and so I looked around the net and also asked our HVAC company who they recommended. From using both sources the choice was clear and I'm glad I picked All Around Plumbing. The technician arrived on time and was extremely friendly and helpful with the questions I had. Our water heater is in the basement and is only accessible by steps. I was surprised to see just one guy, but he took the old out and the new one in and did the job in what I thought record time. I can't say enough good about both him and the company. I highly recommend and whenever I have an issue they will be the first I call.

Description of Work
Water heater replaced

09/22/2016

Cindy F.

Very helpful and responsive office staff and technicians. Lewis came out and identified the problem with the water heater, which we decided to replace rather than repair because of its age. He worked quickly and cleanly. Due to a miscommunication on our end, we failed to mention the leaking pipe before Lewis left. Although I felt that it was our fault, All Around Plumbing sent him back out on the next day that was convenient for us and did not charge us for a separate service call because I had mentioned the pipe when I made the original appointment. We greatly appreciated this consideration.

Description of Work
Repair/replace hot water heater and repair leaking pipe.

05/21/2016

rene R.

I was very impressed with All Around Plumbing. I had gotten several quotes to replace my AO Smith water heater. The other 2 quotes were a bit higher and were for Rheem and States water heaters. My AO Smith lasted 20 years and was still working but I figured I better replace it before it started leaking. All Around Plumbing has an A rating and now I know why. I got a call on the same day I sent an email to them. Paul and I talked about my heater and what I wanted. I really felt like he was honest, knowledgeable and not trying to sell me more than I needed. They had a plumber who could come out two days later so we set up the appt for 12-2 on Friday. Evan got here about 12:45 which was perfect. He was very friendly and professional. It only took about an hour and a half. He answered all my questions and even showed me where my heater was starting to rust on the inside. All in all I was very happy and would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced my 20 year old water heater.

11/09/2015

Adam K.

All Around Plumbing was professional all around from start to finish. Ronnie showed up right on time and performed the services in a professional, efficient manner. The services provided were very reasonable. I can't believe he was able to get our sink working again. We had tried several things to no avail. I would highly recommend them for your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Installed some new shut off levers. Unclogged a totally backed up sink.

06/07/2015

Hazel B.

The list above covers it. They were professional, efficient, neat, on time, and courteous. Answered my questions. Pump works fine.

Description of Work
My well pump froze up and they replaced it.

03/31/2015

Ladd P.

He's been in the house for almost 1 times so overall I can give you a good picture of it. If he can't make it, he will give us a call and let us know when he will make it. Generally speaking, he meets his appointments.

Description of Work
I don't remember.

ALL AROUND PLUMBING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2006

530 E Church St

Frederick, MD 21701

SERVICE & REPAIR OF RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS. INSTALLATION OF PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS IN NEW HOMES & BUSINESSES. RENOVATION & ADDITIONS TO EXISTING HOMES & BUSINESSES. WELL PUMPS, WATER HEATERS & SUMP PUMPS INSTALLED & SERVICED.

WELL DRILLING. RE-LINING OF EXISTING SEWER SERVICES.