A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Palatine, IL
There are 352 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Palatine
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncDusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!
- The Scottish PlumberWhen I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ??
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncThe service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.
- The Scottish PlumberFrankie was prompt and professional. He clearly explained the issue and the options and resolved the issue in a timely manner. He arrived the same day we called for service.
- Goode PlumbingI could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncI have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing
- Goode PlumbingGreat! Chris / Joey provided us with a list of options to consider and answered all our questions. Later the same week they came back and installed the new toilet. No mess, no fuss and we look forward to working with them again when we tackle the next project.
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncAnother company put a camera in my drain line and told me that a portion of it needed to be replaced which would require tearing up carpeting, digging through concrete and then pouring new concrete. I had RJ Graham come out for a second opinion knowing they would be honest with me about my issue. After reviewing the drain line, it did not need to be replaced and they saved me thousands of dollars! Would highly recommend for honest service
- The Scottish PlumberVery well. Tom Tolari from The Scottish Plumber checked the draining at the point of the backup and then checked the sewer line from our house through the yard out to the city's sewer line. Tom spent about 45 minutes checking the flow of the water through the drain and made sure all the discharges from our sinks and toilets flowed correctly. We could not determine why the backup had occurred because once Tom ran all the faucets, etc. and the washing machine, everything flowed perfectly. We determined that the likely problem may have been something caught in the drain when the washer discharged and then eventually dislodged before Tom arrived to do the work. Tom did not charge us for the work since, to quote him, "I didn't do anything." Although we insisted on paying for his time, he refused to accept payment. We are very grateful to Tom and Scottish Plumber for their "5-star" professionalism
- The Scottish PlumberSuccessful. Troy was very professional and explained options to us. He made us feel very comfortable. He also explained the different areas of service the Scottish Plumber provides which was very helpful. He was very thorough in his work and excellent at his craft. We would definitely return if we need service again
Plumbers in Palatine
- Business Description:American Vintage Home's purpose is to provide our customers with an unparalleled level of service 24 hours a day. Our perseverance for complete customer satisfaction will be reflected not only in our technical knowledge and attention to detail, but also in our genuine concern for our customers' best interests. This statement is the foundation of our company. It is posted at the front door of our building to remind each and every one of us, on a daily basis, what we aspire toRecent Review:I was told the entire unit would need to be removed and the lines drained and refilled in order to address the leak, and was quoted a rate based on this. 2 technicians came to do the work and said it was just matter of insulation and that they could do it without taking the whole system apart. I stayed with them, and indeed, one of them lifted the unit away from the wall while the other re-insulated the lines and the leaking stopped. Took less than an hour total. However, they still charged me for the original quote. 2 guys for half a day, plus parts and recharge. When the office called me the next day to check on my satisfaction with the job, I explained to them what happened, and expressed that I was displeased that the bill wasn't adjusted to reflect the actual work performed. I was told that the would escalate this internally and get back to me. I called the office a few days later and spoke to a woman that had no idea who I was or that I had raised an issue. Said I would be followed up with, and never was. I wrote the whole thing up in email because I was sick of repeating myself and sent it to them. I received no response. It's now a year later, almost to the day, and the unit is leaking again. I logged into Angi to find a new heating and cooling company, and thought I would leave a review since I didn't before. I gave them multiple chances to address the issue and they ignored me each time. Incredibly angry that I'm going to have to have the unit repaired again. Not only was I overcharged last year, the work has not held upDamian R.
- Business Description:Never service call charges,after hours or weekends charges.Free estimates.Licensed GA plumber,bonded and insured,with 15 years in the trade.Recent Review:Fantastic. Felix was extremely knowledgeable. Knew exactly what would be needed (custom pipes/parts and coupling that will certainly work in super high water pressure situation as this work was for coupling to the city/county water main line) and provided a fair estimate. He set the expectations accordingly. Talked about their quality of work and the warranty of the service. We were convinced / asked him to go ahead with the repair. Came back at the exact time he said he will be back with the parts needed. Completed the work / tested everything out, assured of the service , sent pictures of completed work for records... Did I mention this was all on a Sunday at 6pm. Truly professional experienceShankaran S.
- Business Description:J Hughes Plumbing and General Contracting Services
- Business Description:Founded in 1988, Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc. has been serving the Round Lake are in all their plumbing needs. We are a family owned and operating plumbing and service company thats looking to provide you with the high quality service every customer deserves. Call us now to help you when you plumbing needsRecent Review:They never made it to my house for an estimate. I had an estimate set up between 3-6 pm on Thursday. At 6:00 Jen called and told me they were running behind and would I reschedule for Friday between 9-12 am. On Friday I got a call and again was told they were running behind and someone would be here soon. By 1:00 still nobody was here, so I called and was told they would check and let me know where the technician was. I told them if they could not be here by 1:30, not to come. At 1:25 I got a phone call saying someone would be here within the hour. Really? I told them to not to come. If their work is as bad as their punctuality, I decided not to even find that out. Not a reliable company. I would not recommendjody c.
- Business Description:Intelligent Service has spent the last 40+ years building and maintaining a reputation as the premier licensed home mechanical services company in the Northwest Suburbs and Chicagoland area. Our 24/7 one-stop shop offers services in Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Drain Cleaning. We are committed to providing professional expertise, enthusiastic service and most importantly lasting solutions! As a family business, we certainly understand your home is your greatest investment and Intelligent ho..Recent Review:I've used Intelligent 3 times in the past 6 months. They installed a new hot water heater, replaced A/C and furnace, and did some minor plumbing work. Each time they were professional, clean, knowledgeable, and the work was top quality. I would highly recommend their services. Their office staff is great toochristine t.
- Business Description:Located in Des Plaines, Illinois, and serving the neighboring communities, Green Tech Plumbing is dedicated to delivering the best local plumbing services available along with a true mission to learn and to use the very latest sustainable plumbing technologies. You might say we are a local plumbing company with a world view. In Des Plaines, Illinois and across the country, the direction of plumbing is on environmental, water saving and green solutions. We want to be at the forefront of that t..Recent Review:Quote was very reasonable so I booked it. Appointment went well; Chaun did the work requested and was the quoted price. Chaun was late for the appointment; that was the only downside. Overall, done to my satisfaction and Chaun answered all of my questions. Would hire againBill T.
- Business Description:Honest, Reliable, Quality Plumbing work. We are a full service, family owned company that provides the community with plumbers they can trust. We do all plumbing and sewer work from rodding and water heaters to sewer/ drainage repairsRecent Review:Incredibly disappointed! Todd at H2O Plumbing came to our home last week because a pre-sale home inspection revealed a leak in our indoor spa. The attitude was surly and unprofessional. We might have overlooked that but the level of service was even worse. With our approval they opened up the tile around the tub and told us that we had to purchase a replacement faucet and they would charge us an additional $650 to replace it. On top of that, they charged $150 for diagnosing the issue, and this was not going to go toward the repair (which is common practice). We would also be responsible for the repairs to the tile. We became suspicious and got a lot of feedback on NextDoor that this was not a reasonable amount to charge. After a friend recommended Sandman Plumbing, we called Tom and had a REAL professional come over and do an assessment. He was able to immediately tell that the hot water handle in the faucet was leaking. So H2O Plumbing was going to charge us $800, plus the $300 for a faucet totaling $1100. The entire fix with Tom at Sandman Plumbing cost $250 for a replacement faucet cartridge. The tile that was torn apart in my bathroom by H2O was unnecessary. So now we have to pay for tile repairs. In the process of our home sale we have been dealing with many fine contractors and it is a shame that H20 gives tradesmen a bad namStephanie D.
- Business Description:Lakeside Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving the North Shore and northwest suburbs for over 20 years. We specialize in plumbing repair work, residential work, new construction, commercial and remodeling jobs. We also offer emergency services 24 x 7Recent Review:Very good! Came on time and very good customer service.Catherine W.
- Business Description:At Excel Plumbing, we pride ourselves with having a long history of offering only the best residential and commercial plumbing services at reasonable pricing. Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, insured, and use only top brands equipment. We specialize in servicing faucets, sinks, toilets, water heaters, sewer line repairs, gas lines, pumps, drain cleaning, hydro-jetting, and many others. Additional D.B.A. I & D Plumbing. License – 0581700Recent Review:Can't thank them enough. Showed up on time, work was done very neat and clean. Very reasonable price. Excellent customer service. My request was processed immediately and appointment was set at my convenience. Will definitely use this company againPaul V.
- Business Description:Goode Plumbing is open 7 days a week, with service available 24 hours a day. We specialize in service work and enjoy working with your unusual projects. Be it vintage fixtures or the latest technology, we can help. We can help with basic plumbing fixture repairs and installations as well as flood controls, seepage systems, water filtration, plumbing remodels, complete system replacements, water conservation upgrades, drain cleaning, and more! We truly care about your home and your complete sa..Recent Review:I could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage homeSUSAN F.
Deals in Palatine for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Arlington Heights
- Rolling Meadows
- Prospect Heights
- Buffalo Grove
- Mount Prospect
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- Hawthorn Woods
- Hoffman Estates
- Elk Grove Village
- Vernon Hills
- North Barrington
- Tower Lakes
- South Barrington
- Lake Barrington
Plumbers in Palatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO8286 N Ozanam Ave
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 120th Street Plumbing3601 W 120th St
- 123 Remodeling5070 N Kimberly Ave. Unit C
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st in Plumbing3050 N Rockwell St
- 1° Temp Home1050 N DuPage Ave
- 2 Code Plumbing, LLC21438 W Grass Lake Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Chicago5419 N. Kedzie Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Highland Park210 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, Illinois
- 24/7 Plumbers in Naperville1864 High Grove Ln
- 26th Street Plumbing5556 W 26th St
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 4Ever Remodeling7216 W Foster Ave
- 5 Star Concrete & Construction1444 s Rockwell
- 606 DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC858 W ARMITAGE AVE STE 352
- 610 Handyman7212 S Saint Lawrence Ave
- 7-11 Plumbing and Sewer Service1545 S 61 CT Main Office
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & C SNELTEN INC5 HILLVIEW DR
- A & D Total Plumbing5N151 Gerber Rd
- A AAA Services5110 Kingston Dr
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc.112 Sydenham
Spring Grove, Illinois
- A Better Plumbing Service8849 S Paxton Ave
- A Big & Sons Plumbing17847 W Cheyenne Ct
- A M REMODELING BUILDERS8765 RICHARD ST
River Grove, Illinois
- A master plumber rich1653 Valley Forge Ct.
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Plumber In One Hour661 Drum Ct
- A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc9930 W 190th St Ste C
- A to Z Tiles & Remodeling23w280 great western ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- A&G Plumbing1264 Inverrary Ln
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- A&K Heating and Cooling41W392 Prairie View Ln
- A&M Remodeling Co7039 W Addison St
- A+ Presidential Plumbing & Sewer Inc.9001 Southview
- A+B and Sons Plumbing10719 Commercial St
- A-1 Mullins Plumbing Inc10N793 Rohrssen Rd
- A-1 Patrick's Sewer & Pipe Services6035 S California Ave
Chicago Lawn, Illinois
- A-ARCHER SEWER & PLUMBING130 N LA GRANGE RD
La Grange, Illinois
- A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing Service504 W Edgewood Rd
- A-PLUS PLUMBING, INC.733 West Estes Avenue
- A. Kupla Guys4030 Glendenning Road
Downers Grove, Illinois
- A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD123 N GRANT ST
- A.C.T. Plumbing & Property Management, Inc.2660 Hennig Road
- A.E.Lines Inc1600 GOLF ROAD, SUITE 1200
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- A.R. Construction1802 N. Karlov
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- AAB CONTRACTORS.INC7220 N CLAREMONT
- Aardvark Backflow/Plumbing LLC.PO Box 85
- ABC CLIMATE CONTROL13636 Western Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- ABC Plumbing and Sewer Inc17302 Burnham Ave
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- ABILITY PLUMBING & SEWERAGE CO.5609 W 79TH ST
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- ABO CONSTRUCTION1213 S DELPHIA AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above The Rest Plumbing320 Wisconsin
Oak Park, Illinois
- Absolute Management & Construction, Inc556 W Potter St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ABV Plumbing960 S River Rd
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accent Flooring1203 S Birch Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Accurate Contracting Service307 Main St
- ACCURATE INDUSTRIES STEAM BATHS AND SAUNAS511 Glenn Avenue
- ACCURATE PLUMBING & HEATING CO6225 W BELMONT AVE
- Accurate Plumbing Doctors7052 Greenleaf Street
- Accurate Remodeling Co1414 Paddock Rd
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Action Pro Plumbing & Sewer2056 N Ashland Ave
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- Adam's Water Treatment Inc7736 E Monticello Way
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ADDITIONAL CONSTRUCTION2875 Twin Oaks Dr
Highland Park, Illinois
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Adkins Plumbing371 Anita Place
- ADR Sewer And Drain38351 N 4th Ave
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Adres Roofing & Construction2736 W Touhy Ave
- Advance Dynamic Construction Corp8326 N Caldwell Ave
- Advance Remodeling Corp45 Mark Dr
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
- Advanced Backflow Testing Inc2936 Arlington Ave
Highland Park, Illinois
- Advanced Geothermal Plumbing & Heating LLC323 S Commonwealth Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- Advanced Level Renovations, LLC155 Fernwood Rd
- Advanced Pipe Repair - NO DIG Sewer RepairsPO Box 351
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.992 St. Charles St.
- Advantage Plumbing and Mechanical10509 Williams Way
- Advocate Bath Inc8724 45th Pl
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- Affordable Electrician & Construction1853 N Albany Ave
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Plumbing & Sewer, Ltd.8626 Harms Road
- Affordable sewer and plumbing25840 S Sunset Dr
- Agalan Inc3N321 Ellsworth Ave
- Aiello Plumbing Inc.2415 N 78th court
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Aik Restoration & Repair2936 W Fitch
- A & A Builders Groups LLC