Excel Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2009

661 Glenn Ave

Wheeling, IL 60090

At Excel Plumbing, we pride ourselves with having a long history of offering only the best residential and commercial plumbing services at reasonable pricing. Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, insured, and use only top brands equipment. We specialize in servicing faucets, sinks, toilets, water heaters, sewer line repairs, gas lines, pumps, drain cleaning, hydro-jetting, and many others. Additional D.B.A. I & D Plumbing. License – 05817004...

10/14/2020

Paul V.

Can't thank them enough. Showed up on time, work was done very neat and clean. Very reasonable price. Excellent customer service. My request was processed immediately and appointment was set at my convenience. Will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Instalation of whole house humidifier

Category plumbing,drain pipe

08/13/2020

Olga T.

This is the second time we called the same company. Once again Luigi did an excellent job. We would like to recommend the company and the serviceman.

Description of Work
Fixing/installing faucets, installing garbage disposal, resolving water hammer issue, replacing a spout

07/30/2020

Terry C.

Initially came out and inspected pipe from house to street with a camera , I saw were the pipe narrowed due to blockage , set up for them to come back and water jet the line , no charge for initial inspection , they came back jetted the line several times and ran the camera in between each jetting witch I was able to watch the whole time , clog gone , great guys , I asked a lot of questions , they answered them all , would absolutely hire them again

Description of Work
Water jet drainage pipe from the house to the street

Category drain cleaning

05/19/2020

Karina G.

I have to say in these unprecedented times it is wonderful to be able to rely on a company like Excel Plumbing! They are professional, knowledgeable, and were able to fix my plumbing issue with very little fanfare! Please note, the plumber showed up on time while wearing the appropriate PPE. I would whole heartedly recommend Excel Plumbing!

Description of Work
Plumbing issue in master bathroom

01/30/2020

Mark A.

I had a really good experience with this plumbing service. The plumber who came out to my house was named Mark S. He was professional, explained everything he was did step-by-step, and was very neat. I called the plumbers to fix a leak that was under my kitchen sink and Mark S was able to diagnose the problem almost immediately. The problem was actually above the sink. There was something wrong with the hose that went to my kitchen faucet and water was back flowing down the hose. After more diagnosis, it turned out that it was an easy fix. The faucet head just needed to be tightened. While no one likes to pay $100+ to have a plumber just come out to tighten a faucet head, my biggest compliment to this business is the honesty and integrity that their employees conduct themselves.

Description of Work
Fix a leak under my kitchen sink

Category plumbing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Much appreciated, we're glad you are a happy customer and that you took the time to let us know. We would love to continue providing you great service. Thanks! Maureen

01/02/2020

Sal S.

Both systems failed six months after install. Excel did not guarantee or stand behind their work. Local plumber came in fast because water was rising. Confirmed both systems were not functioning. Excel said because they did not inspect the system and take it out they would not stand behind the work Will never use them again. Sal Settecase

Description of Work
New sump pump and back up system

Category plumbing

Hi, [Member Name Removed] I'm sorry that you feel this way, but this is more than a bit unfair. I would like to clarify that you didn't call us until after another plumber had come and done the work. You had a warranty on the work we did. As is the case with most warranties - it is voided when it is tampered with. You literally had the system removed by someone else. I can't think of a warranty that would not be voided in that instance. There is no reason we couldn't have helped you. We were available. We were never given the opportunity to warranty our installation. It's not our fault that you couldn't remember we were the company that did the work. The fact that a competitor comes and suddenly our entire system needs to be replaced is extremely suspicious. Literally all unrelated parts of the system suddenly failed at the same time. It makes very little sense. I am more than willing to take responsibility when we make mistakes, which happens. But we were not given that opportunity. - Thom Wright

11/10/2019

Arthur G.

Just fine! A little late l, but was quick and responsive to the situation!

Description of Work
New Toliet tank mechanism

09/14/2019

Jean B.

Excellent! Very quick response. The plumber was timely, professional and fixed the problem. A day or so later, received a call from Excel to check on my satisfaction. We will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Repair a toilet that was running constantly

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/28/2019

John B.

Excel Plumbing's estimate was an excessively high price. They did not offer me the quality level of the water heater that I wanted. I wanted a unit with a standard 12 year tank warranty. They were going to charge me an extra $350 to extend the manufacturer's standard warranty to 10 years. I found exactly what I wanted at Home Depot and used their installation contractor, DRF Trusted Property Solutions, A-rated here on Angie's List. They did a great job with the installation, saving me almost $700 from the Excel quote while providing me with a more reliable unit. I initially selected Excel Plumbing because they have good ratings on Angie's List and are local. I was very disappointed with their proposal.

Description of Work
I needed to have my leaking gas tank water heater replaced.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/08/2019

Peter M.

Customer service was excellent. Made an appointment. Showed up on time after calling me first to let me know plumber was coming, Plumber, Denis, was also excellent and was respectful of me and our home. Very pleasant and hard working. Did a great job and left both bathrooms free of debris. Hauled away everything. I know why they are called “Excel Plumbing”———because they are excellent!!

Description of Work
Replace and install 2 toilets-

AA Vintage Custom Soft Water

We are a small family business with over 45 years serving the NW Suburbs of Chicago. We supply water softeners, iron/sulfur filters, carbon filters, and reverse osmosis drinking systems. We offer custom-built products to meet your specific water needs! We are able to offer low prices due to our streamlined process of ordering custom-made systems. We also offer installation and delivery only options for do it your selfers!

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

058-170044