Excel Plumbing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2009

661 Glenn Ave

Wheeling, IL 60090

At Excel Plumbing, we pride ourselves with having a long history of offering only the best residential and commercial plumbing services at reasonable pricing. Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, insured, and use only top brands equipment. We specialize in servicing faucets, sinks, toilets, water heaters, sewer line repairs, gas lines, pumps, drain cleaning, hydro-jetting, and many others. Additional D.B.A. I & D Plumbing. License – 05817004...

4.2

plumbers (582)drain cleaning (47)water heaters (31)well & water pump repair (30)sewer cleaning (26)drain pipe installation (11)water softeners (1)excavating (1)electrician (1)

10/14/2020

Can't thank them enough. Showed up on time, work was done very neat and clean. Very reasonable price. Excellent customer service. My request was processed immediately and appointment was set at my convenience. Will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Instalation of whole house humidifier

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

08/13/2020

This is the second time we called the same company. Once again Luigi did an excellent job. We would like to recommend the company and the serviceman.

Description of Work
Fixing/installing faucets, installing garbage disposal, resolving water hammer issue, replacing a spout

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

07/30/2020

Initially came out and inspected pipe from house to street with a camera , I saw were the pipe narrowed due to blockage , set up for them to come back and water jet the line , no charge for initial inspection , they came back jetted the line several times and ran the camera in between each jetting witch I was able to watch the whole time , clog gone , great guys , I asked a lot of questions , they...

Description of Work
Water jet drainage pipe from the house to the street

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

05/19/2020

I have to say in these unprecedented times it is wonderful to be able to rely on a company like Excel Plumbing! They are professional, knowledgeable, and were able to fix my plumbing issue with very little fanfare! Please note, the plumber showed up on time while wearing the appropriate PPE. I would whole heartedly recommend Excel Plumbing!

Description of Work
Plumbing issue in master bathroom

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

01/30/2020

I had a really good experience with this plumbing service. The plumber who came out to my house was named Mark S. He was professional, explained everything he was did step-by-step, and was very neat. I called the plumbers to fix a leak that was under my kitchen sink and Mark S was able to diagnose the problem almost immediately. The problem was actually above the sink. There was something wrong wi...

Description of Work
Fix a leak under my kitchen sink

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Much appreciated, we're glad you are a happy customer and that you took the time to let us know. We would love to continue providing you great service. Thanks! Maureen

01/02/2020

Both systems failed six months after install. Excel did not guarantee or stand behind their work. Local plumber came in fast because water was rising. Confirmed both systems were not functioning. Excel said because they did not inspect the system and take it out they would not stand behind the work Will never use them again. Sal Settecase

Description of Work
New sump pump and back up system

Work Completed On 07/07/2019

Hi, [Member Name Removed] I'm sorry that you feel this way, but this is more than a bit unfair. I would like to clarify that you didn't call us until after another plumber had come and done the work. You had a warranty on the work we did. As is the case with most warranties - it is voided when it is tampered with. You literally had the system removed by someone else. I can't think of a warranty th...

11/10/2019

Just fine! A little late l, but was quick and responsive to the situation!

Description of Work
New Toliet tank mechanism

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

09/14/2019

Excellent! Very quick response. The plumber was timely, professional and fixed the problem. A day or so later, received a call from Excel to check on my satisfaction. We will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Repair a toilet that was running constantly

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/28/2019

Excel Plumbing's estimate was an excessively high price. They did not offer me the quality level of the water heater that I wanted. I wanted a unit with a standard 12 year tank warranty. They were going to charge me an extra $350 to extend the manufacturer's standard warranty to 10 years. I found exactly what I wanted at Home Depot and used their installation contractor, DRF Trusted Property Solut...

Description of Work
I needed to have my leaking gas tank water heater replaced.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

08/08/2019

Customer service was excellent. Made an appointment. Showed up on time after calling me first to let me know plumber was coming, Plumber, Denis, was also excellent and was respectful of me and our home. Very pleasant and hard working. Did a great job and left both bathrooms free of debris. Hauled away everything. I know why they are called “Excel Plumbing”———because they are excellent!!

Description of Work
Replace and install 2 toilets-

Work Completed On 07/29/2019