If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Arlington Heights, IL
There are 358 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Arlington Heights
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncDusten H was on time, knowledgeable and personable! We will request him for any of our plumbing needs!
- The Scottish PlumberWhen I called they were behind on scheduling, but was able to get an appt. 48hrs later. I hired 2 other plumbing companies, but Scottish was able to open the line. I have many rentals units and I will be using Scottish plumbing again. Their prices are ??
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncThe service is good. They follow thru with the warranty. They don't offer paper invoice. They can send email they said, but I never got it. I don't have a printer. I just wish they can provide me some paper works.
- The Scottish PlumberFrankie was prompt and professional. He clearly explained the issue and the options and resolved the issue in a timely manner. He arrived the same day we called for service.
- Goode PlumbingI could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home read less
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncI have used R. J. Graham a number of times for work on my apartment building and my home. Their work is always complete and at a decent price. Their plumbers also go out of their way to clean up after their work. I would highly recommend R. J. Plumbing
- Goode PlumbingGreat! Chris / Joey provided us with a list of options to consider and answered all our questions. Later the same week they came back and installed the new toilet. No mess, no fuss and we look forward to working with them again when we tackle the next project.
- RJ Graham Plumbing IncAnother company put a camera in my drain line and told me that a portion of it needed to be replaced which would require tearing up carpeting, digging through concrete and then pouring new concrete. I had RJ Graham come out for a second opinion knowing they would be honest with me about my issue. After reviewing the drain line, it did not need to be replaced and they saved me thousands of dollars! Would highly recommend for honest service read less
- The Scottish PlumberVery well. Tom Tolari from The Scottish Plumber checked the draining at the point of the backup and then checked the sewer line from our house through the yard out to the city's sewer line. Tom spent about 45 minutes checking the flow of the water through the drain and made sure all the discharges from our sinks and toilets flowed correctly. We could not determine why the backup had occurred because once Tom ran all the faucets, etc. and the washing machine, everything flowed perfectly. We determined that the likely problem may have been something caught in the drain when the washer discharged and then eventually dislodged before Tom arrived to do the work. Tom did not charge us for the work since, to quote him, "I didn't do anything." Although we insisted on paying for his time, he refused to accept payment. We are very grateful to Tom and Scottish Plumber for their "5-star" professionalism read less
- The Scottish PlumberSuccessful. Troy was very professional and explained options to us. He made us feel very comfortable. He also explained the different areas of service the Scottish Plumber provides which was very helpful. He was very thorough in his work and excellent at his craft. We would definitely return if we need service again read less
Plumbers in Arlington Heights
- Business Description:American Vintage Home's purpose is to provide our customers with an unparalleled level of service 24 hours a day. Our perseverance for complete customer satisfaction will be reflected not only in our technical knowledge and attention to detail, but also in our genuine concern for our customers' best interests. This statement is the foundation of our company. It is posted at the front door of our building to remind each and every one of us, on a daily basis, what we aspire to read lessRecent Review:I was told the entire unit would need to be removed and the lines drained and refilled in order to address the leak, and was quoted a rate based on this. 2 technicians came to do the work and said it was just matter of insulation and that they could do it without taking the whole system apart. I stayed with them, and indeed, one of them lifted the unit away from the wall while the other re-insulated the lines and the leaking stopped. Took less than an hour total. However, they still charged me for the original quote. 2 guys for half a day, plus parts and recharge. When the office called me the next day to check on my satisfaction with the job, I explained to them what happened, and expressed that I was displeased that the bill wasn't adjusted to reflect the actual work performed. I was told that the would escalate this internally and get back to me. I called the office a few days later and spoke to a woman that had no idea who I was or that I had raised an issue. Said I would be followed up with, and never was. I wrote the whole thing up in email because I was sick of repeating myself and sent it to them. I received no response. It's now a year later, almost to the day, and the unit is leaking again. I logged into Angi to find a new heating and cooling company, and thought I would leave a review since I didn't before. I gave them multiple chances to address the issue and they ignored me each time. Incredibly angry that I'm going to have to have the unit repaired again. Not only was I overcharged last year, the work has not held up read lessDamian R.
- Business Description:Never service call charges,after hours or weekends charges.Free estimates.Licensed GA plumber,bonded and insured,with 15 years in the trade.Recent Review:Fantastic. Felix was extremely knowledgeable. Knew exactly what would be needed (custom pipes/parts and coupling that will certainly work in super high water pressure situation as this work was for coupling to the city/county water main line) and provided a fair estimate. He set the expectations accordingly. Talked about their quality of work and the warranty of the service. We were convinced / asked him to go ahead with the repair. Came back at the exact time he said he will be back with the parts needed. Completed the work / tested everything out, assured of the service , sent pictures of completed work for records... Did I mention this was all on a Sunday at 6pm. Truly professional experience read lessShankaran S.
- Business Description:J Hughes Plumbing and General Contracting Services
- Business Description:S&K Plumbing Company was founded in 1994 by owner Jeff Killian. Starting off, Jeff was the only employee. Although the company has grown some, it is still a family owned and operated company that has been able to keep it's personal-attention roots. Originally only focusing on service work and minor sewer repairs, S&K Pluming now specializes in all applications of underground sewer and water installation, repair and replacement. This expansion has not changed their tradition in plumbing servic.. read lessRecent Review:Overall, I was not pleased with the work being done. My install did not go well at all. I went from failed pump with no flooding to new pump and flooding. S&K had to come back out and proceeded to cause a overspill 2x more times before correcting the issue. They also left me with the mess to clean up. This was sewage water by the way. They also did not reseal the pit cover. I had a another plumbing company come out and double check the work and seal the pit cover. I would not use them again read lessPeter V.
- Business Description:Lakeside Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving the North Shore and northwest suburbs for over 20 years. We specialize in plumbing repair work, residential work, new construction, commercial and remodeling jobs. We also offer emergency services 24 x 7 read lessRecent Review:Very good! Came on time and very good customer service.Catherine W.
- Business Description:Goode Plumbing is open 7 days a week, with service available 24 hours a day. We specialize in service work and enjoy working with your unusual projects. Be it vintage fixtures or the latest technology, we can help. We can help with basic plumbing fixture repairs and installations as well as flood controls, seepage systems, water filtration, plumbing remodels, complete system replacements, water conservation upgrades, drain cleaning, and more! We truly care about your home and your complete sa.. read lessRecent Review:I could not be more impressed with the expertise and top-notch service I received from the team of Alex, Brian and Karly at Goode. They diagnosed and fixed my problem immediately where previous plumbers from another well-known plumbing company failed after several visits. The Goode plumbers worked until 6:00 on a Saturday without complaint, rushing to leave or emergency charges. Goode provided next-day service when I called for an appointment and, after inspection by their quality assurance specialist, gave me costs up front. The costs seemed reasonable to me. The team was extremely pleasant and good at explaining to me. Highly recommend as a resource for single women homeowners and/or owners of a vintage home read lessSUSAN F.
- Business Description:Ravinia Plumbing, Sewer, Heating & Electric customers rely on our team of seasoned professionals for the best in expertise and service. Family owned since 1928, we bring Chicago’s North Shore a team of licensed plumbers and EPA- and NATE-certified heating and cooling technicians. Our customers come back to us again and again due to our Professionalism: licensed state contractors with $4 million in liability insurance Trustworthiness: service professionals arrive in lettered vehicles and unifo.. read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They came out out on Sunday and It was an emergency call and they fixed it that day. They went to their warehouse to get the parts and they didn't charge extra for coming out on Sunday.Nancy S.
- Business Description:Founded in 1988, Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc. has been serving the Round Lake are in all their plumbing needs. We are a family owned and operating plumbing and service company thats looking to provide you with the high quality service every customer deserves. Call us now to help you when you plumbing needs read lessRecent Review:They never made it to my house for an estimate. I had an estimate set up between 3-6 pm on Thursday. At 6:00 Jen called and told me they were running behind and would I reschedule for Friday between 9-12 am. On Friday I got a call and again was told they were running behind and someone would be here soon. By 1:00 still nobody was here, so I called and was told they would check and let me know where the technician was. I told them if they could not be here by 1:30, not to come. At 1:25 I got a phone call saying someone would be here within the hour. Really? I told them to not to come. If their work is as bad as their punctuality, I decided not to even find that out. Not a reliable company. I would not recommend read lessjody c.
- Business Description:We’ll solve your plumbing problem or your money back!!! The Plumbing Department values each and everyone of our clients. Which is why we demonstrate the highest quality of workmanship paired with the highest quality of material/parts used in your home. Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded company for all your professional plumbing needs. Working with numerous vendors such as: Toto, Kohler, Chicago Faucet,Zoellar, Bradford White, Rinnai 773-617-3686 (Emergency calls upon availability) read less
- Business Description:North Shore & Northwest Chicagoland Plumbing Experts. As a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing company, we take pride in our work. We are a dedicated and honest company, aiming to please every customer on every job. Additional DBA - Reliance Plumbing. Award winning read lessRecent Review:It was great. Dave (I think it was his name), was kind and taught me things for the future. I felt safe and would for sure hire for future needs.Patricia A.
Deals in Arlington Heights for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Frozen pipes pose a safety threat to your home’s plumbing—and also to you. But while locating frozen pipes in your home is sometimes the hardest part, these four tips will help you safely and effectively find the problem areas.
Find Plumbers in
- Rolling Meadows
- Prospect Heights
- Mount Prospect
- Hoffman Estates
- Buffalo Grove
- Elk Grove Village
- Hawthorn Woods
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- North Barrington
- Tower Lakes
- South Barrington
- Lake Barrington
- Des Plaines
Plumbers in Arlington Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO8286 N Ozanam Ave
- 1 Allstate Remodeling Inc600 W Diversey Pkwy Apt 505
- 120th Street Plumbing3601 W 120th St
- 123 Remodeling5070 N Kimberly Ave. Unit C
- 197160 Evergreen Dr
- 1st in Plumbing3050 N Rockwell St
- 1° Temp Home1050 N DuPage Ave
- 2 Code Plumbing, LLC21438 W Grass Lake Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Chicago5419 N. Kedzie Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Highland Park210 Skokie Valley Rd
Highland Park, Illinois
- 24/7 Plumbers in Naperville1864 High Grove Ln
- 26th Street Plumbing5556 W 26th St
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 4Ever Remodeling7216 W Foster Ave
- 5 Star Concrete & Construction1444 s Rockwell
- 606 DEVELOPMENT GROUP INC858 W ARMITAGE AVE STE 352
- 610 Handyman7212 S Saint Lawrence Ave
- 7-11 Plumbing and Sewer Service1545 S 61 CT Main Office
- 1 2 3 SEWER & PLUMBING CO
- A & A Builders Groups LLC2215 S. Wolf Rd.
- A & C SNELTEN INC5 HILLVIEW DR
- A & D Total Plumbing5N151 Gerber Rd
- A AAA Services5110 Kingston Dr
- A ALFA PLUMBING & SEWER INC107 Hawthorne Dr
Lake Villa, Illinois
- A Better Handyman Service2539 N. Central Park
- A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc.112 Sydenham
Spring Grove, Illinois
- A Better Plumbing Service8849 S Paxton Ave
- A Big & Sons Plumbing17847 W Cheyenne Ct
- A M REMODELING BUILDERS8765 RICHARD ST
River Grove, Illinois
- A master plumber rich1653 Valley Forge Ct.
- A P Builder & General Contractor LLC2079-A Stonington Ave
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- A Plumber In One Hour661 Drum Ct
- A Professional Heating & Cooling Inc9930 W 190th St Ste C
- A to Z Tiles & Remodeling23w280 great western ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- A&G Plumbing1264 Inverrary Ln
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- A&K Heating and Cooling41W392 Prairie View Ln
- A&M Remodeling Co7039 W Addison St
- A+ Presidential Plumbing & Sewer Inc.9001 Southview
- A+B and Sons Plumbing10719 Commercial St
- A-1 Mullins Plumbing Inc10N793 Rohrssen Rd
- A-1 Patrick's Sewer & Pipe Services6035 S California Ave
Chicago Lawn, Illinois
- A-ARCHER SEWER & PLUMBING130 N LA GRANGE RD
La Grange, Illinois
- A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing Service504 W Edgewood Rd
- A-PLUS PLUMBING, INC.733 West Estes Avenue
- A. Kupla Guys4030 Glendenning Road
Downers Grove, Illinois
- A. PANZICA ENTERPRISE LTD123 N GRANT ST
- A.C.T. Plumbing & Property Management, Inc.2660 Hennig Road
- A.E.Lines Inc1600 GOLF ROAD, SUITE 1200
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- A.R. Construction1802 N. Karlov
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- AAB CONTRACTORS.INC7220 N CLAREMONT
- Aardvark Backflow/Plumbing LLC.PO Box 85
- ABC CLIMATE CONTROL13636 Western Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- ABC Plumbing and Sewer Inc17302 Burnham Ave
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Aberdeen Maintenance Services411 W Ontario Suite 218
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- ABILITY PLUMBING & SEWERAGE CO.5609 W 79TH ST
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- ABO CONSTRUCTION1213 S DELPHIA AVE
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above & Beyond Construction2141 W Crescent Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Above The Rest Plumbing320 Wisconsin
Oak Park, Illinois
- Absolute Management & Construction, Inc556 W Potter St
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Absolute Renovation Incorporated6901 Olyimpic Dr.
- ABV Plumbing960 S River Rd
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accent Flooring1203 S Birch Dr
Mount Prospect, Illinois
- Accurate Contracting Service307 Main St
- ACCURATE INDUSTRIES STEAM BATHS AND SAUNAS511 Glenn Avenue
- Accurate Painting & RemodelingPO Box 410271
- ACCURATE PLUMBING & HEATING CO6225 W BELMONT AVE
- Accurate Plumbing Doctors7052 Greenleaf Street
- Accurate Remodeling Co1414 Paddock Rd
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Action Pro Plumbing & Sewer2056 N Ashland Ave
- ACTIVE HANDYMAN SERVICE & REMODELING6721 WEST FOREST VIEW LN
- Adam's Water Treatment Inc7736 E Monticello Way
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ADDITIONAL CONSTRUCTION2875 Twin Oaks Dr
Highland Park, Illinois
- adkins home improvement2217 Crabtree Ave
- Adkins Plumbing371 Anita Place
- ADR Sewer And Drain38351 N 4th Ave
Spring Grove, Illinois
- Adres Roofing & Construction2736 W Touhy Ave
- Advance Dynamic Construction Corp8326 N Caldwell Ave
- Advance Remodeling Corp45 Mark Dr
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
- Advance Sewer & Plumbing Inc7010 W Greenleaf St
- Advanced Backflow Testing Inc2936 Arlington Ave
Highland Park, Illinois
- Advanced Geothermal Plumbing & Heating LLC323 S Commonwealth Ave
- Advanced Home Improvements Inc888 E Belvidere Rd Ste 116
- Advanced Pipe Repair - NO DIG Sewer RepairsPO Box 351
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Roofing & Construction47 West Polk St Suite 100-208
- Advantage Plumbing & Sewer Co.992 St. Charles St.
- Advantage Plumbing and Mechanical10509 Williams Way
- Advocate Bath Inc8724 45th Pl
- Affinity Construction Co.10751 wing Pointe Dr.
- Affordable Electrician & Construction1853 N Albany Ave
- AFFORDABLE LUXURY PAINTING & REMODELING3818 adesso ln
- Affordable Plumbing & Sewer, Ltd.8626 Harms Road
- Affordable sewer and plumbing25840 S Sunset Dr
- Affordable Tuckpointing132 N Harold Ave
Melrose Park, Illinois
- A & A Builders Groups LLC