Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing

Founded 1975 • With Angi since March 2006

3581 W McNab Rd

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been around since 1975. We’ve built our business around the philosophy of providing superior skills in the air conditioning, heating, plumbing and indoor air quality service industry, backed by the highest quality customer care programs in the industry. We make it our goal to provide homeowners with peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as effectively as possible. When you call us to make an appointment, know that we take your problems and our job seriously. We strive to earn your trust and business, and look forward to working with you. At Lindstrom, we want to be your number one choice in Florida home service providers!...

4.1

HVAC Companies (746)plumbers (213)drain cleaning (40)air duct cleaning (31)water heaters (31)water softeners (6)sewer cleaning (3)home automation (1)

04/22/2021

I called gave them my name address and phone number and they called my X who has a different name and phone number to confirm the appointment. This has jeopardized my security and my privacy. I had to cancel for obvious reasons. Then they argued that they had someone elses name on record for my address. All I said is please just let me cancel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flap changed in tiolett

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2021

We're sorry you left our company with such a bad perception of it. Our focus is always to do what is right for the customer. If you would like to speak to us further to express your concerns, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Call us at your convenience, 954-312-2900.

04/15/2021

Real unpleasant. They showed up within 2 hours was appreciated. However the young techie looked at the thermostat and spent 90 minutes working on the wrong unit. When he realized that he corrected the failing unit in 15 minutes. He told me it was warranty work, had me sign an electronic receipt for $0--then again confirmed there is no charge---and this morning I receive a bill for $529.00 describi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
thermostat on $6000 unit conked out after 18 months--called for warranty repair

CATEGORY car stereo installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2021

We're sorry you left our company with such a bad perception of it, [Member Name Removed]. Our focus is always to do what is right for the customer. If you would like to speak to us further to express your concerns, we would be more than happy to speak with you. Call us at your convenience, 954-312-2900.

04/07/2021

The appointment went exceptionally well. The service person was professional, competent, efficient, thorough, and polite. I would highly recommend him and have been satisfied with Lindstrom’s service for a number of years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine HVAC Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and your continued business. It really means a lot. Stay safe and please reach out if there’s anything else we can assist with.

02/23/2021

Excellent service. Encountered no problems. Techs were very friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 50 gallon water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate it. We’re thrilled we were able to give you the great service you deserve. Please give us a call if we can be of further assistance!

02/15/2021

All went fine as expected, and as experienced on every visit from our tech. Very satisfied with the regular inspection and service provided by Lindstrom and our tech Alin Norcius.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual checkup of HVAC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your experience as our loyal customer. It's our privilege to maintain your equipment so that you can enjoy a comfortable home all year long. Thank you for choosing Lindstrom and for allowing us to be there for your HVAC needs. If we can be of further assistance, please give us a call!

02/14/2021

Unbelievable service! Within an hour of my call they were at my home - and this was at 9pm! Technician was knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He diagnosed the problem immediately and the work was completed within an hour. Thank goodness for Lindstrom!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

Thank you so much for your business and your amazing testimonial. Both mean a lot to us! If there is anything more we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call!

02/09/2021

Excellent job , detailed as tech Glen Daniels was like a dentist , he opened, cleaned each unit to perfection , took pictures for records, changed all filters with a commanding personal touch, I have never seen this done as good previous. The man would be a great teacher for all other techs, he definitely is a Keeper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on 3 large AC units

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the A rating and for sharing your experience with us. We always love to hear how our technicians are doing. We are glad you had a great visit with Glen and we look forward to working with you in the future. Take care!

01/07/2021

I've used this company for a long time and they never disappoint. Naphtali was my technician this visit and we was great. Although he was here for AC maintenance, he saw that my UV unit was broken and after doing extensive troubleshooting he found it was the unit and not the bulbs. He replaced it. It was under warranty so there was no charge. He was very professional, respectful and knowledgeable....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed maintenance for my AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Thank you for the A rating and for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased to know that our technician represented us so well and helped earn us a great rating and review. We will be sure to let him know of your satisfaction with his work. Please give us a call if we can be of further assistance!

12/23/2020

They had to cut the water lines to place the flush valves in and repair part of the system which actually needed to be replaced. The service was performed by a gentleman named Abner who was very knowledgeable and courteous. He did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back flushing and repair of a tankless water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the awesome review and for sharing your experience with us. We always love to hear how our technicians are doing. Glad you had a great visit and we look forward to working with you in the future.

12/12/2020

We have been a long time customer of Lindstrom and are extremely satisfied with the quality of the service and the professionalism of the staff. Always there when scheduled and they do the job right the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

Awesome! Thank you for the A review and for sharing your experience with us. We always love to hear how our technicians are doing. Glad you had a great visit and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Residential air conditioning and heating repair, air conditioning and heating equipment install, air conditioning and heating maintenance, plumbing repair services, plumbing maintenance, plumbing equipment-water heaters, water filtration systems, faucets, toilets, recirculation, re-pipe, indoor air quality repair, indoor air quality equipment, indoor air quality maintenance, duct cleaning, & more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing