The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Mccall, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Mccall
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThese small projects went according to plan. Darin did exactly what we agreed to and did a good job of cleaning up the mess and disposing of all trash and wrecked out tile and wood.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesWow!! great company, of course will call again. They have knowledge about so much and good ideas. The people are dependable and happy workers so they are great to have around. They really wanted to do what I needed in a way I would be happy with.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesIt was great the whole experience with them. Awesome work my kitchen is custom and mine. Indoor barbecuer is sweet.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesListened to what we wanted done and setup a contract based on what we wanted and payments. Had us walk through the work and see how each step was going and if met what we were expecting or if changes were needed. He was flexible on any changes and cleaned up after job.
- J Belloff & Sons LLCThey were more than professional with the work that they performed. It was a complete pleasure to work with them and I would highly recommend them in the future to anybody that needs a new house built or small remodels done as they in the whole building process.
- Bannock CarpentryAll phone calls were returned quickly. Bids were submitted in a timely basis. Tory and Dan explained the bids and all processes clearly and in easy to understand language. Now my husband understood all that went with home projects, but I didn't. So patient clear explanations given with a sense of humor were greatly appreciated. Start times and delivery of materials were honored. The projects, when done, were sharp and attractive complimenting our home. The projects gave added value. It's enjoyable to work with a company whose people work well as a team. They exhibited a strong work ethic. Tory and Dan conducted themselves professionally. The work site was left clean at the end of the day and when completed the work area looked better than it did in the beginning. We will definitely ask them for their help on our future projects
- Ben BurnsBen Burns as a general contractor is a jewel for our local community. I will definitely use his service in the future.
Contractors in Mccall
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was absolutely amazing!!! He installed a sliding glass door and replaced two windows. He was personable, professional, and most importantly reliable (which we all know is hard to find now days). I highly recommend blue skies for any needs you have.. You won’t regret it !!!Jenn C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:Excavation, Concrete, Steel Building erection, Dirt and gravel hauling, Demo
- Business Description:Pacific Northwest Builders (PNB) is a General Contractor specializing in the construction custom residential and commercial structures/ facilities. Additionally, PNB is licensed with the State of Washington with federal certification in conducting AHERA building inspections for asbestos, Lead (Pb) Assessments for HUD commercial and residential projects, "Mold" remediation/ abatement, and Hazardous Material cleanup and remediation/ demolition projects. In addition to its construction services..
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:The system far exceeded my expectations. Because of the system, the deck remains cool, as does the south side of the house. Each canopy can be deployed or stored independently, and I can easily vary the arrangement from spring through fall. (All of the canopies are stored under the eave in the winter.) I don't worry about wind damaging the canopies because they "self release" to move as needed if the wind gets too strong. I got Sunbrella fabric for the canopies, and they look like new after almost a decade of sun. Maintenance has been minimal - something I can do myselfKathy D.
- Business Description:Offering a wide variety of construction needs at one company. We do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner with the highest of quality. From start to finish we could be the company for you.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The representative came out and looked over the job carefully--he got down on his knees and dug through the nap of the carpet to see the stains at the base--and explained different stains and what he could do for them. Then he gave me a few options, explaining the ramifications of them including price. We decided on a plan of attack. He came back two days later. Our appointment was for 8:30 AM; around 8:00 AM he called and said he had a meeting and would have to be late, around 10 AM. He showed up right at 10 AM and worked until almost 1 pm. I saw him cleaning the stairs--he was on his hands and knees, working the business end of his machine with a great amount of effort. <br /> While he was cleaning the apartment carpet I noticed that he had several different bottles of preparation. He told me that different stains required different treatments. <br /> He recommended that I leave the a/c fan running in both rooms, as well as keeping air flow going by opening all the interior doors of the apartment and the back exterior door of the studio. Even so, he must have extracted most of the liquid because both rooms were completely dry by morning. <br /> I was truly impressed by how clean everything was, and now 48 hours later none of the stains have returned. In the past, I've had carpet cleaners do that much area in about 30 minutes, with stains returning as soon as the floor dried. Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration did an amazing job, taking the time and using their knowledge to ensure that I had a great job. I will be including a clause in leases that in order to get their cleaning deposits back, tenants have to use this company. I don't want anyone to waste their money using an inferior company on my carpets. <br /> I definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs carpets cleaned, whether their carpets have just routine wear, like mine, or if they're victims of fire or flood. These folks not only know their business, they truly care about results and take pride in leaving their customers with really clean floors. Great work, guys! <br /Hanna G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Mccall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
Austin, Texas 78746
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
Hagerman, Idaho 83332
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry
- Nailed It Premier Services325 Ruth Ave.
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Nailed It Premier Services
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Silkwood Interiors9230 S 1st E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
Salmon, Idaho 83467
- Wellard Constructors Inc.