Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Mccall, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Mccall
- Elite Restoration- Twin FallsThey came out the very day I called and were wonderful to work with. They worked well with our insurance company and explained in detail every step of the process. The work was done in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs restoration services.
- Premier Basement SystemsThe space between our house and the neighbors retaining wall was very narrow on this side. Yet Basement Systems did not get any dirt or debris in the neighbors yard. They were using heavy equipment and some hand tools. I don't think that I could have done it by hand and not gotten lots of dirt in the neighbors yard ( their yard is below ours ) . Basement Systems were very nice , professional and really knew what they were doing. They even sent an email with a picture of the man coming to give an estimate. They left the yard in a very clean and pristine condition. I wish that all the people that I hired were as professional, good and clean as Premier Basement Systems
- Elite Restoration- Twin FallsThey did an awesome job. They painted it, they took the molding out, they pulled up the carpet, took down new pad down, they had to cut out the plywood up to 2ft because it got wet. They got all the water out; they brought in fans and humidifiers. This happened to a lot of people in this area. They were very courteous, and they called before they came. Their price was good. They did great quality work and one of their guys has been this for twelve to fourteen years or something. He was awesome. There were a lot of people in this area had flooded basement and we were in any hurry so we gave them a lot of leeway. If we had given them a time frame they would have met it. Their professionalism was excellent. They would be our first call if we need them in the future
- Foundation Supportworks of IdahoThey used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guess
- Preferred Carpet CleaningWater continued to enter basement. Floor drain would not drain, at all. Had to get sump pump to pump water out basement window. Mark Ponozzo will not return calls and messages. Have to fix his work myself.
Basement Waterproofers in Mccall
- Business Description:We are a 24/7 Water Damage, Mold and Bio Growth Remediation company serving the Treasure Valley and beyond. We have 12 years combined construction and remodeling experience and have been actively restoring water damage and remediation mold and biogrowth with 1 800 Water Damage of Meridian from August 2015 to February 2017. Call today to schedule your FREE water damage and mold inspectionRecent Review:He's extremely knowledgeable and very easy to work with; I'd highly recommend Rhino Restoration.Meg G.
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:They used Jack's that can be custom cut and a steel beam to support the house. The concept is really good, the execution was done very poorly, they didn't cut them long enough to raise the house enough to be level, which is what I was paying them 8000 for! So they raised it a bit and probably realized they didn't cut them long enough and called it quits. They then gave me a poor excuse of the house is too heavy to raise it more with the Jack's that they used which are meant for that, not only that but it is being supported by them right now so...... Majorly disappointed,but hey at least it's not supposed to sink any more I guessTyson S.
- Business Description:DZ Home Improvement LLC does all kinds of home improvement: Basement Finishing, Patios, Decks and Extensions, Room Additions, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Replacement Windows, Storm Doors, and interior upgrades such as molding. We are a local, family-owned business and have been doing home improvement projects in Utah and its surrounding states for more than 30 years already. We implement the highest standard possible in delivering services to clients who desire nothing but the best in home remo..
- Business Description:BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 37 YEARS RCT NUMBER 3099 INSUREDRecent Review:We hired Jim to enclose the front of our shop with two opening for overhead doors, walk door and pour a cement pad. The doors are not squared, can't install garage doors, the walk door frame split and he filled in the cracks with foam spray and tried to paint it with white flat paint on shinny white metal siding. The siding he put up was with seam up so all the rain would go behind the siding . the metal frame work was cut and pieced together and bent. Looked terrible. <strong><em> AND THE BIG ONE</em></strong>; the cement pad that was poured when we were out of town, told him not to due any work until we got home. The cement was at the wrong angle all the way around, instead of pouring the cement so the water would run out, all the rain etc. runs into the center post and back into the shop. He said he could fix it, yea right!!! He used cement a fiberglass and patched aroung the center post, yep you guessed it. Didn't work and looked horrible. He also submitted an addtional bill that we did not know about or authorize. We are in the process of sueing him for the amount of $5300.00, this is to undo everything he did and tear out the cement and disposal of material's. WISH I COULD POST PICTURES FOR YOU. <strong><em> He had a bond but it does not cover his work only if he damages something on your property. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS GUY!!!!</em></strong> Wish I would have done better research instead of going on a referal from a customer of mine. Learned a very expensive lesson here. <br /> <br /> <br /> <strong><em>JIM LEYTHAM CHANGED THE NAME OF HIS BUSINESS TO GEM STATE HANDYMAN SERVICES......BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!</em></strongMara R.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the futureVernon U.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sweet's Sewer Drain & Cleaning. For all your sewer and water needs one call we do it all.Recent Review:Guy only snaked half the pipe. He trudged into my kitchen and used my facet and dumped dirty rags on my counter, in front of me without asking. Then he broke a part on the opener and told my husband to go to town and get a new one, then argued with him that it was our fault it broke. They told us they wouldn't charge for it, but there was an extra unexplainable charge in the totalDon M.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone - (208) 478-1062.Recent Review:The individual came to the house and did a visual inspection. He promised a written bid by the end of the day. Three days later, after no bid, I contacted him. He told me that his "business manager" wrote the bids and I should have a bid hand delivered to my home by the end of business that day. Two months later, still no bid, no call, no follow up. SketchyClayn L.
- Business Description:we are a full service remodeling service center.We have four full time employees and two part time.We are a home based business,licensed in both Washington and Idaho. We carry all insurances on our business as well as our employees.We are detail driven and quality orientated.Very few call backs and always recommended
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Full service Interior Design firm for both residential and commercial projects. Project Management, Owner's Representative during remodeling and new construction projects. A liaison between owner and contractors, will work with architects on layout and design
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Mccall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- bob carlton custom carpentry425 warner ave.
- bob carlton custom carpentry
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
- Caldera Design LLC
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho1871 E McGrath Rd
- Foundation Supportworks of Idaho
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
- Gem State Handyman Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Rhino Restoration & Remodeling412 N MIDLAND BLVD
- Rhino Restoration & Remodeling