The cost to build a wheelchair ramp varies by the project. From materials and labor to location and more, learn how much it’ll cost to make your home accessible.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Mccall, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Mccall
- Hi-Tech EngineeringWe had a complete kitchen overhaul and additional cabinets installed. Everything from the estimate to the final inspection was very professional and the owner kept up great communication and answered any and all questions we had. It was a big project and they completed it in three weeks. Honest, dedicated, reliable, and professional. Looking forward to working with them again
- Pristine Kitchen & BathAll of the work by Zach at Pristine Kitchen and Bath was done and completed with the utmost in quality and professionalism. He was very pleasant to work with. Communicated all aspects of the project clearly so that I knew what to expect daily. He went above and beyond to ensure that there was the least inconvenience to my family during the construction.. Can’t say enough good things about the experience. Would highly recommend
- Prestige Tile & FlooringVery fast and efficient. He was always considering my opinion and kept me informed of the timeline. Only took a couple days!
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- DaBella - BoiseSavana and Melia were very easy to talk to and professional. They explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. I enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend them.
- Travers TileIan and Jaxon were amazing workers! I had a “handyman” tile my kitchen and completely botched the project. I found travers tile and messaged them and Ian replied to me immediately. They came to give me a quote two days later and were able to come within days to install the tile. They did an exceptional job and really made sure every detail looked perfect. I highly recommend them
- HomeProVery well. I am very pleased with my new shower. All of the HomePro folks were very pleasant to work with and the price was reasonable.
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- DaBella - Idaho FallsInitial meeting went great! We were happy with what we heard and saw in the presentation. We are in contract for installation in about 10 weeks. Paid deposit, acceptable payment plan.
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
Home Remodeling Contractors in Mccall
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise IdahoRecent Review:John does very good work. His pricing was excellent. He kept me informed about the job along the way.Paula B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.siteRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,..Recent Review:I have I need to replace my very large customs shape windows. Not many Window businesses are even able to take on such a job. DaBella was not phased by the difficulty and sent one of their finest sales reps. Her name was Savana. She had a very professional demeanor but with a sense of sweetness and confidence within her knowledge. She presented the facts as she should as well as many fassetts that bring the homeowner’s personal concerns and needs in to account. The experience was informative and enjoyable. I have yet to make a decision to purchase the windows but if I do it will be from this company as they have very high quality products and a very special way of educating the perspective clientSean L.
- Business Description:Greg, 208-830-5889 - firstname.lastname@example.org Zach 208-908-3870 - email@example.com With remodeling that may have electrical or plumbing and HVAC, we use licensed sub contractors. Services we offer; Remodeling - bathroom, kitchen and interior - Home and Rental(s) renovation and updating. The lite remodel/updating we do - or purpose, usually is - cabinet & door hardware, lighting, bathroom/kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and bath exhaust fans, hardware, new baseboards/trim, painting (brush n roll two..Recent Review:Royce Custom Finishes did a complete and high-quality upgrade of our home in Eagle, Idaho. This company does far more than painting and finishes and excels at all of their services. A list of jobs they accomplished for us: 1) Repairs to and some replacement of cedar fencing on our 2/3 acre lot, including two full coats of stain on the entire. The fencing is now like new. 2) Replaced lighting fixtures throughout the home with modern brushed nickel fixtures of our choice and upgraded all lighting to LED. Also replaced all door hardware with brushed nickel for a consistent and uniform look throughout. 3) Gutted the garage of all old shelving/cabinets and primed, sealed and repainted the garage. They then thoroughly prepped the garage floor for a new, attractive, durable, easy-maintenance epoxy floor coating and installed rolling shelving. 4) Extensive repainting of interior of home, aiding in selection of harmonious, rich, subtle, light-reflecting colors for a beautifully updated look. 5) Repainted all fascia/gutters, front door and side windows in an attractive modern burnished brown color, again for an updated look. And again, they were very thorough on prep work. 6) Repaired floor of storage shed, painted exterior, installed solar interior motion lights. Hauled away truckloads of unwanted items. 7) Installed stainless gutter guards in all gutters on the house to protect from leaf accumulation and assure free-flowing gutters and downspouts. They were courteous, professional and extremely helpful, including numerous trips to charities or the dump for recyclables or trash. We were especially impressed with the thoroughness of their prep work on all projects and how clean the premises were kept throughout. We just can't recommend Royce Custom Finishes highly enough. They are now our go-to contractors for almost all home renovation needsJoe K.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need doneKelly P.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:We just ordered our cabinets and I can’t wait to be able to install them. Working with designer Brooke Albright was amazing! We had to make a million changes, but she was nothing short of supporting, encouraging and patient from our initial discussion to what seemed like our millionth change. Her patience was unending, and her advice or insights were always sound. She was such a joy to work with, each discussion with her left us feeling confident, encouraged and thankful for dealing with someone so knowledgeable and patient. She makes me wish we had another kitchen to renovate just to work with her on another project! She not only cared about the success of our kitchen, but we could tell she cared about us too! She’s definitely someone we’re going to keep in touch withCliff T.
- Business Description:Plumbing Installations, Service, and Repair. New Construction and Remodel, Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:Never contacted by Nobel Plumbing to discuss the problem or make an appointment.Paul W.
- Business Description:We are a 24/7 Water Damage, Mold and Bio Growth Remediation company serving the Treasure Valley and beyond. We have 12 years combined construction and remodeling experience and have been actively restoring water damage and remediation mold and biogrowth with 1 800 Water Damage of Meridian from August 2015 to February 2017. Call today to schedule your FREE water damage and mold inspection
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
The cost to gut a house down to the studs depends on the size of the space being renovated. Rooms like kitchens and bathrooms are more expensive to gut because they have plumbing, electrical, and heavy fixtures.
There are bathroom vanities for bathrooms of all sizes, from floating units to custom cabinetry. Find out which bathroom vanities are the best for your home.
Find home remodeling contractors in
home remodeling contractors in Mccall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
- Bishop Builders IncPO Box 1746
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- bob carlton custom carpentry425 warner ave.
- Boss Dogue Construction LLC13774 Nisula Rd
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
- Bannock Carpentry
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Caldera Design LLC324 S 5th Avenue
- Chaud Co320 S First
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Contractor Solutions LLC1028 S Pawnee Ave
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry
- Olesh GC LLC1400 William Way
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Olesh GC LLC
- Rainbow's ENDterproses,inc.POBox 44
Idaho City, Idaho
- Re-Bath of Idaho2150 E Fairview Avenue Suite 150
- Red Sofa Furniture and Interior Design Services3532 Johnny Creek Rd
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Renewable Renovations1109 Buckboard Way
- Rhino Restoration & Remodeling412 N MIDLAND BLVD
- Richardson Bros. Hardwood LLC240 S. Cole Rd
- Rock Creek Plumbing2507 Paint Brush Dr
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Royce Custom Finishes LLC2879 N Uppa Spring St
- Rainbow's ENDterproses,inc.
- Sublime Contracting4519 N Collister Dr
- Sublime Contracting