Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Mccall, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Mccall
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncI was referred to Mike by a co-worker. I called Mike for a bid and he made time to meet me that evening. I had my job marked off for easy measurement. Mike explained to me what he would do, why he would do it that way and he also took the time to explain why my existing concrete drive had cracks. His knowledge of his craft built immediate confidence. He gave me a bid within a few minutes and we scheduled the job for the week of July 20th. We spoke the week prior and he confirmed that he would be ready to start my job on July 21. I informed him during this call that I had made some slight adjustments to increase the size of the job and he was good with the changes. He showed up at 6:45 on July 21st to meet me on my schedule and what really blew me away was the fact that they finished with the job by 7pm that same day! They left my property in about as pristine condition as one could ever ask for which further impressed me and the amount of the upcharge for the expanded size of my pad was very fair! Mike and his team did a great job! Five Stars
Concrete Repair Contractors in Mccall
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need doneKelly P.
- Business Description:We are a full service swimming pool & spa company. We have our own in house plastering and tile crew which will save time and misunderstandings during the construction or remodeling process of your pool. By doing this, sub contractors are held to a bare minimum. The president of the company holds a Mechanical Engineering degree and can take on any project no matter what the challenge or difficulty and make sure the finished product is properly built and of the highest quality possible! Our tr..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to return our call. (801) 554-5299 or (801) 550-1866 Need hot tub repair!!Ken F.
- Business Description:Since 1999 Mountain View Roofing has been gaining a reputation in the Boise valley of being Boise’s best roofing company. Located in Boise, Idaho and servicing the following areas for reroofs and repairs; Nampa, Kuna, Star, Eagle, Meridian, Boise, Caldwell, McCall, Cascade, Donnelly. Mountain View Roofing strives to put quality first and always give more to the customers than they receive. Mountain View Roofing specializes in residential reroofs, wind repairs, gutters, and new construction. R..Recent Review:This Company exceeded what we hoped for in a roofing company. We had a few special needs, and they went out of their way to make it all work - no extra cost. They were honest, fair, and very professional. If you need a great roofing company, this is the oneDavid T.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on meCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:Tines Up was established in 2016 by Zach Radke, a construction professional passionate about his work. The number of employees fluctuates throughout the season to meet the needs of the client. There may be promotions throughout the year, please call for more information. Tines up does require 40% payment upon start of the job and the balance is due upon completion
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Pocatello A & J Concrete Contractor serves Pocatella ID and all surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorPocatello A & J Concrete Contractor serves Pocatella ID and all surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete Contracto
- Business Description:30 years experience. Residential and business.Recent Review:We called Mr. Gill for an estimate and were pleased with both the estimate and the ideas he had for our sidewalk. It was not the easiest area due to grade problems around house. He recommended a small retaining wall to prevent water from running towards house. He had some difficulty fitting us in between other jobs and weather issues but when they did get to us, it went fast. They were very professional. One day they came and leveled areas and set forms for pouring concrete. Next day they were here and began pouring. They took every precaution to not damage our existing lawn and road. They covered the concrete to protect against cold. Mr. Gill came by and checked on it the next few days and then his crew arrived to remove all covers and finish cleanup. The results were wonderful. I waited to write this review so I could better tell you how the sidewalk has weathered the winter. It was an exceptionally cold winter. The melting snow never pooled against house but ran off towards lawn. Shovel snow was easy. Rain just washes away and does not pool either. It was sloped perfectly. Mr. Gill also came back later and checked on the pour to see that is was ok. Now it is April and the sidewalk is beautiful. It has added to the comfort of getting around our yard and is going to be a great asset to our home's value. We now have an 8' wide sidewalk that will allow us to move around easily and to barbeque, etc. I would highly recommend Mr. Gill and his crew and would use them again in any future jobs we might have. <br /Tod H.
- Business Description:Excavation, Concrete, Steel Building erection, Dirt and gravel hauling, Demo
- Business Description:Accurate Concrete Cutting and Drilling LLC uses advanced technologies, proven processes and quality products. Our skilled employees help to sustain long-term growth and profitability, to not only succeed in the future, but to build the road to it. Our employees are the key to our success. We provide the support, training, rewards, and opportunities for our employees, to contribute to our team and achieve their personal goals. Give us a call today for all your concrete needs, you won't disappo..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Mccall
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bezates excavation
- Bezates excavation
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc1162 N 1290 E
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc
- DURHAM GRAVEL WORKS12159 HILL RD
- DURHAM GRAVEL WORKS
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLPPO Box 2542
Twin Falls, Idaho
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLP
- Sublime Contracting4519 N Collister Dr
- Sublime Contracting
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC