Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Boise

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2009

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today....

JRS Plumbing

JRS Plumbing was established in October of 2012. However, owner Jim has been working in the plumbing industry since 1996. He has been a journeyman plumber since 2000, specializing in plumbing for custom home construction jobs, remodels and small commercial jobs. He is familiar with all aspects of the plumbing trade and has worked in a supply house and as a commercial estimator. With almost 20 years experience, Jim is your top plumber in Treasure Valley! With service throughout the entire Treasure Valley including Boise, Garden City, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, Eagle, Emmett, Kuna, and Meridian - we will be there to help you with your plumbing concerns. Additional phone: 208-231-1780

Superior Water & Air Boise

Superior Water & Air brings the same customer friendly service into the Boise area. Here we offer the best in plumbing and water services. Our customers will receive the quality service we have become known for over the years. Since 1956 we have gained the experience and knowledge to get the job done right. Whether you have a problem with the water heater, or your pipes are clogging up, call the experts.

Custom Pump Services, LLC

At Custom Pump Services we service and repair all models of water pumps and provide troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. We install a wide variety of water pumps including solar, wind, mechanical, hand pumps, and submersible. We are able to provide water pump installations on both irrigation and domestic wells. We specialize in dairies and remote livestock applications. Winterize and de-Winterize seasonal homes and perform sprinkler blowouts.

05/03/2021

Dexter Holman was AWSOME! Very professional and gave me details of what he was doing. Very, Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Clogged drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/26/2019

Nick was very punctual, professional and well trained. Two thumbs up from us!

Description of Work
Two toilets, find main shutoff, one sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/07/2017

Mr. Rooter re-piped my entire house in 2016 and did a fantastic job at a reasonable price ($5,000). In 2017, I called to have them replace bathroom fixtures at the tub and sink (I bought the fixtures, so it was labor only). The price they quoted me was $1,100. I found this estimate to be absolutely ridiculous. While I was pleased with the work they did for me in 2016, I was not willing to pay so m...

Description of Work
Whole-house repipe (remove polybutylene and replace with PEX) Feb 2016 Install bathroom fixtures at tub and sink (labor only, I bought the fixtures) July 2017

Category plumbing

05/22/2017

Horrible service. He was hours late to the actual appointment, and never called to tell us that he was running late (even though their phone message says they will). He then needed follow-up work, and never showed for that. We called several times, he never picked up. Never showed that day, ended up having to reschedule three days later, which was way too late for the inspection. It was one of the...

Description of Work
I hired them to scope our sewer line at a house we were under contract at.

Category sewer cleaning

12/07/2015

Jobs were completed to our satisfaction, but charges were well-padded, including an extra $200 crawlspace fee when $700 was already charged.

Description of Work
Good reliable work from these guys but exorbitant costs were charged for 2 hours of labor with minimal materials involved.

Category plumbing

Residential and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, faucets, sinks, garbage disposals, toilets, water, hydro-jetting, softeners, sewer line repair and replacement, water heaters, clogged drains, pipe repair, septic tanks and systems & video camera inspections.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available