Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Boise, ID
There are 17 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Boise
- Bade Brothers Building CompanyIt was a great experience all around. Ben was professional, his quote reasonable and he met all timeframes needed and promised. His workmanship was excellent and I could not be happier. In the past he has also put in another window into my shop, converting it into a beautiful artist studio with lots of light. If you can make it onto his busy schedule, consider yourself fortunate read less
- Handyman Connection of BoiseAndrew was great. My wife was home the whole time and she was working but she didn't even know he was there as he was great and self-directed. The end result was just what we were looking for and the repaired gate works better than before. The estimate was more than fair and Kayla (sp?) was on top of the behind the scenes. She set up the appointment, to let us know the status of the "handyman", even following up on invoicing, which was easy. I would use them again for any future projects read less
- G&T Home RepairsExcellent people. Very nice, professional, honest, and hard working. The best people I’ve dealt with.
- PEA Construction & RemodelPedro did exceptional work from demolition to prepping and installing floors, painting and removing some outdated built in's. Not only was he efficient in his work he had great ideas to save us money on both this job but also as we move to Phase 2 of this remodel. As an example he recommend we drop the fireplace and set it back a bit from where it was. An overwhelming project to us (And we assumed our budget) but, Pedro had that job done in less than a day and was back on schedule with barely a ding to the budget. Finally, Pedro is a true craftsman about his work. He did not cut one corner on our job. In watching him work it's clear he has learned these trades from the ground up (So rare to find these days) and it's that experience that makes him efficient and cost effective. It was a pleasure to have him do this job for us and will hire Pea Construction and Remodel for ever opportunity we get moving forward. Thank you Pedro and family read less
- Handyman Connection of BoiseSean was amazing! Courteous, friendly, humble, respectful and talented! It looks absolutely perfect.
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCFantastic! These guys are hard working and very professional. Reasonably priced as well. I will definitely be using their company in the future.
- PEA Construction & RemodelTalented worker who took on every aspect of the job as it unfolded. Included wall repair, new flooring and finish work. Showed respect for property. Kept work area clean and disruption to a minimum. Finished job was perfect. Overall professionalism and ability to complete complex construction project very high. Highly recommend read less
- Ben Nied Construction LLCBen was awesome to work with. He did an amazing job and made sure everything was done right, even when we provided the wrong sized doors!
- PEA Construction & RemodelExcellent job!!! Pedro helped us to get our house back to normal. We had a flood affecting 3 rooms with hardwood floor and our laundry room. After going back and forward with insurance and another contractor we came a cross with a mayor roadblock. The new hardwood did not match existing one and there was no more available. Neither the insurance nor that contractor figured out how to finish the job with remaining material. Pedro listened our proposal to carefully select wood floor from all the remaining material. He help us to complete the restoration in our dining room hardwood floor and finished the job on our laundry room. While he was here we also replaced our master bathroom carpet read less
- PEA Construction & RemodelReport Date: Spread over a year and 1/2. Hired contractor as money was available. Was work done?: Fully completed. Hire again?: YES Approx. cost: Total $15,000. SEE NOTE in detail section. Home build year: 1973 The job went well and each project was completed to our satisfaction.
Contractors in Boise
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for eight years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. I am on time and on budget so please give me a call today read lessRecent Review:He did a great job! Very clean and respectful of my home. The work he did was impeccable. I haven't seen many installers like him before. Thank you Dream Theater!bridget M.
- Business Description:Nick’s Home Improvements (NHI INC.) is a locally owned and operated full service remodeling business serving the treasure valley since 2001. We specialize in bathroom, kitchen, and whole house remodels. Some other services we provide but are not limited to include: custom built tile walk in showers, laminate and tile floors, window replacements, cabinet re-facing or custom built, brick patios, and painting. No job too big or to small. If you want your project to look great for many years to c.. read lessRecent Review:Our bathroom got flooded and my husband attempted to remodel it for us. He did a great job but just couldn't get it finished. After several years I finally gave up and called Nick to help us out. Nick had done a major remodel for my in-laws and we knew he did good work. Nick added wainscoting and chair rail around the room and tiled the floor. It turned out beautiful and I was so happy to have my bathroom back read lessHeather C.
- Business Description:Millet Remodel and Construction LLC offers any home remodels. We do anywhere from floors, tile, trim, paint, drywall, sheet rock and demolition. Anything you need or fixed in you house we can do. I would be happy to come out for a free bid and take a look at what you need done and give you an estimate. Call and make an appointment and let me know what you are looking for. Let us help you make your home your dream home. read lessRecent Review:Dustin was amazing. He completely remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen and made them look amazing. He also updated our small guest bathroom with new vanity and lighting, all within a month! I highly suggest. Thank you read lessJohn B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. 20 plus years experience in construction and home services. Customer service focused. Want to see more? Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Blueskieswnd/ Visit our business site: https://blueskieswnd.business.site read lessRecent Review:Blue was great. He helped me understand how to do some of the work myself to save some money and did a great job replacing our screens and installing the slider.Kyle G.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect.. read lessRecent Review:The hinge side of the cabinet door had split off the door completely. I was hoping that a biscuit might be used to rejoin them, but the handymen who came out did not have a biscuit cutting tool. Instead he glued, and clamped the broken wood styles, and screwed two small metal braces on the backside of the door to reinforce the broken areas. The fix works fine and the repair is hidden. Not what I had hoped for, but nonetheless a reasonable alternative read lessRichard S.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho read lessRecent Review:John does very good work. His pricing was excellent. He kept me informed about the job along the way.Paula B.
- Business Description:Bade Brothers Building Company is a Boise based company specializing in everything from small home improvement projects, to complete home remodels. Our family company understands the importance of integrity, trust and ultimately adding value to your home. Our business is unique because we are two brothers with the same training and background in the building trades. This parternership enables us to keep much more of the work we do 'in house' as opposed to having multiple employees and subs go.. read lessRecent Review:Our bathroom remodel went fairly well and I love my new bathroom!! Bade Brothers were upfront with us with what to expect, the timeline and cost. They answered all our questions and were always available when I had more questions that came up. I really would recommend them. I can’t imagine anyone handling my many inquiries better than they did, which was often. They delivered an awesome new bathroom and I’m looking forward to our next potential project with them read lessJennifer K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Stan to install a new chimney style range hood in my kitchen. Stan was courteous, professional and did a great job. I am very happy with the work he did and will definitely hire him again the next time I need a handyman read lessJanet O.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which .. read lessRecent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again. read lessCindy H.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:Never got back to me with estimate.Michelle R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- Mountain Home
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Garden Valley
general contractors in Boise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- Action Trim Carpentry LLC3704 S Illinois Ave
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- All Phase Flooring & Tile513 W Franklin St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- A Delight Construction
- Bade Brothers Building Company3002 Cassia St
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- Bill Fowler Stairs & Design3313 W. Cherry Ln.#121`
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Boise Home Maintenance9642 W. Caraway Dr.
- Bradley Custom Cabinets, Inc.5452 N Hickory Burr Pl
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Browne Handyman1264 E Sothesby Rd
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Bade Brothers Building Company
- Chris Wright1217 Broadway Ave. #105
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- COMPLETE REMODELING CO INC444 EL BLANCO DR
- Construction Alternatives LLC3124 W Kipling Road
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Custom Doors and Millwork2995 S. Ithaca
- Custom Drywall and Carpentry178 W Colby Ln
- Custom Finishes & Renovations of Florida, LLC3106 Knights Station Road
- Chris Wright
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service4711 Ida Red Ave
- EAGLE EYE CONSTRUCTION3745 CONSTITUTION WY
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- emo's masonry and gutters LLC3835 whistling heights way
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Connection of Boise211 E Pine Ave
- Herberger's LLC158 w anton st
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hilliard Painting LLC.16895 Frost Rd
- Horizon Maintenance24410 Ranch Rd
- Huyck Construction17756 Providence ln
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- IOA Construction & Remodeling
- IOA Construction & Remodeling
- Macias Designs LLC1449 St. James St.
- Maine Results Inc DBA G 3 Carpentry11682 W Camas St
- McQuade Carpentry5245 N Turret Way
- Metropolitan Brothers LLC2261 W Anatole St
- Michael GallivanPO Box 712
- Millet Remodel and Construction LLC16463 11th Ave N
- Macias Designs LLC
- One Son Construction Inc5120 S Maverick Ave
- One Son Construction Inc
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- PEA Construction & Remodel 447 S Pelican Way
- Peace of Mind Construction LLC 3501 S Lindsay Ave #0025
- Petethecarpenter.com2056 E Roanoke Dr
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- Platinum Futures Custom Painting Solutions10702 W Albany Ct
- PV's Perfect Homes3151 n boulder creek pl
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- Rick's Home Repair and Handyman Services1202 W Osprey Ridge Dr.
- River valley Handyman & Construction211 Forest Park Way
- RNF Construction, Inc4269 W Dover Dr
- Rocky Mtn. Home Repair & Remodel4814 Braeburn Place
- Royal design
- Ryan Hays Construction2240 S Colorado Ave
- R~L Construction LLC499 W Jordanelle Dr
- Rick's Home Repair and Handyman Services
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shippy Construction2927 S Kcid Rd
- Stan's Handyman Service355 W Sedgewick Dr
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Stylish Homes LLC12849 N 12th Ave
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space