The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Get matched with top carpenters in Boise, ID
There are 28 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Boise
- Ravenwood Interiors LLCIt went very well, job was completed in a timely manner. Work was exceptional. I would definitely hire again. Good company to hire.
- Michael GallivanThe doors and hardware are amazing! We collaborated on a design and used a gray wash on the wood. I am very pleased, as always when working with Mike.
- Bade Brothers Building CompanyIt was a great experience all around. Ben was professional, his quote reasonable and he met all timeframes needed and promised. His workmanship was excellent and I could not be happier. In the past he has also put in another window into my shop, converting it into a beautiful artist studio with lots of light. If you can make it onto his busy schedule, consider yourself fortunate read less
- Thompson Improvements llcEverything was completed and done to perfection. I was impressed with how courtious the crew was. They went above and beyond to get the job done right. Will definitely hire them again. If youre looking for someone that takes pride in their work this is the company to hire.
- Michael GallivanThey were very professional, easy to work with and the product was great! Very happy with the end result and quality product.
- Sublime ContractingThey did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need done!
- Ken Jensen ConstructionI have used Ken for several projects. Bath remodels, floor tiling, sheetrock repair, laminate flooring, prefinished hardwood flooring, and cabinet installation with tile back splash. Ken is an absolute pro at his work and a gentleman to his customers. I highly recommend him.
- Ken Jensen ConstructionThis was a total gut and Ken and his crew were amazing. I am thrilled with the kitchen and he didn't blink blink an eye when we added a couple of bathrooms on the list. Ken is a real resource and he saved us a bundle on a huge granite countertop. Slow and steady wins the race with Ken, but his work is amazing read less
- Ken Jensen ConstructionWe have worked with Ken Jensen on numerous projects over several years. We have always been impressed with his attention to detail and his ability to come up with a solution to any remodeling challenge. He is thorough and meticulous, and his vast amount of knowledge is a great asset. If something is possible, Ken will find a way to make it happen. He prides himself in quality work, and we have always been impressed with the final product. Ken has an incredible understanding of building and remodeling codes and regulations, and does not cut corners. I would trust him to accomplish any remodeling or renovating project on my own home. He is incredibly trustworthy and professional, as well as patient. In addition to all of this, his pricing is very competitive with other remodeling companies read less
- Michael GallivanMike is a pleasure to work with. He is detail oriented, tidy, has a steady and consistent pace, and is very skilled. This my second project with him and I highly recommend him. I am so happy with the new drawer boxes and easy close drawer slides! At the beginning of this project we thought purchasing drawer boxes from a big box store would be the approach. However, my drawer sizes were not standard and would have required customization after manufacturing. Mike found a much better solution and had custom drawer boxes made locally and to the exact specifications. Again, I highly recommend Mike read less
Woodworkers in Boise
- Business Description:At the Painting Pro, we only use quality paint products and professional craftsmen who are experienced in using them. We provide interior and exterior house painting services to the Treasure Valley communities of Boise, Meridian, and Eagle Idaho. In addition to residential projects, we provide contract painting services to property management associations, apartment facilities, business complexes, and industrial properties. Free estimates! We service Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Star, and Middleto.. read lessRecent Review:I'm not sure if I can say enough good about Brian and his painting company and am unfortunately stifled with only an A through F scale. In my opinion this is an A+++ company. I booked many months in advance because I knew that scheduling was going to be the hardest thing to work with. Brian came out to do the initial walkthrough and get information for the quote. It was the most professional quote I got out of 5 companies. It went over everything in great detail on what was expected of me (homeowner) and him and his crew. I was contacted numerous times to let me know they did not forget about me and that I was on the books for August. At this time I also ran into some siding damage from water getting behind the eave, let them know just incase they were scheduled and they were so willing to work with me and getting this corrected that I was provided a recommended source for the corrective action and to let them know if time was going to be an issue (it was not!). The team showed up to pressure wash the house to make sure it was ready for painting and the paint team showed up on 9/3/2020 and began the work. In less than four hours they had the house taped off and the base coat of paint on the entire house. This included taking down the electrical equipment (lights and outlet covers), an old satellite dish, and my security cameras. The coat is nice and thick and looks great. Once they got back from lunch they started on trim and just about knocked it all out that first day. The second day they came back and got the gable and the higher up painting of the trim, and my front door and were done by 2 PM. Cleaned up everything and it was like they were never here except for the awesome paint job. I got touch up paint for all colors (body, trim, gable, and front door). I cannot express much more on how happy I am and purposefully waited about 60 days to do the review to make sure it was as good as I thought it was, and I am not disappointed. Thank you so much for a job very well done Brian and crew!! Please take a look at the before and after pictures read lessShawn D.
- Business Description:We are a general remodeling business. Residential and commercial. From kitchens, bathrooms, windows, and doors, to flooring, carpet, tile,and more, we can do it all! We are a family owned business with experience dating back to 1965. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:They arrived on time and did a great job on the install.Melody G.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which .. read lessRecent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again. read lessCindy H.
- Business Description:G&T Home Repairs is a dedicated family owned business who realizes the customers comes first before anything else. We take pride in everything we do and work to give you the best possible price. With over 20 years of solid construction experience in a variety of areas, G&T puts that experience to work for YOU and your home. Licensed and Insured Lead Certified Renovator We can repair and install all different types of fences. From wood to vinyl to chain link, we repair, replace, and install fe.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent people. Very nice, professional, honest, and hard working. The best people I’ve dealt with.Cheryl A.
- Business Description:Bade Brothers Building Company is a Boise based company specializing in everything from small home improvement projects, to complete home remodels. Our family company understands the importance of integrity, trust and ultimately adding value to your home. Our business is unique because we are two brothers with the same training and background in the building trades. This parternership enables us to keep much more of the work we do 'in house' as opposed to having multiple employees and subs go.. read lessRecent Review:Our bathroom remodel went fairly well and I love my new bathroom!! Bade Brothers were upfront with us with what to expect, the timeline and cost. They answered all our questions and were always available when I had more questions that came up. I really would recommend them. I can’t imagine anyone handling my many inquiries better than they did, which was often. They delivered an awesome new bathroom and I’m looking forward to our next potential project with them read lessJennifer K.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for you read lessRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need done read lessKelly P.
- Business Description:Did you accidentally knock some furniture over and put a hole in the wall? I can fix that. Custom Drywall and Carpentry is looking for small remodels, additions, or repairs to put the finishing touches on. I have 15 years of experience in all aspects of drywall: hang, tape, and texture. Specialize in hand textures. Also skilled in all forms for carpentry. Framing, trim, cabinets. anything you need to make your house a home. Give me a call @ 208-631-1306. Ask for Dave read lessRecent Review:It was very good. They were on time, finished the job on time, and did a clean work.Richard O.
- Business Description:Accurate Roofing Solutions is the leading roofing contractor that has been installing quality roofing systems with a skilled staff that brings over 25 years of experience to your project. With a reputation for "setting the standard" in roofing, we provide competitive residential and commercial roofing services to the greater Treasure Valley area. We exceed industry standards in QUALITY due to continuous training and technical updates in workmanship. Our labor warranties are some of the longes.. read lessRecent Review:Accurate Roofing Solutions performed with excellence from start to finish. Owner Steve was professional, timely and very easy to deal with. Everything was explained well, and the work was done as promised. The crew was awesome as well. Roof looks great. I am very happy with the job read lessChris B.
- Business Description:We are a 3rd generation New England style carpentry company. We have over 30 years experience in servicing home owners with carpentry needs for their homes. Born and raised in New England and now have established roots in Boise Idaho read lessRecent Review:John does very good work. His pricing was excellent. He kept me informed about the job along the way.Paula B.
- Business Description:Hardwood flooring specialist . All sorts of sold flooring is my job.Recent Review:I called Better Boards Construction to see if he can fix my flooring that gapped. The flooring that I used was Luxury vinyl Bamboo. I was really sad to see amazing looking floors gab so I decided to give this company a try. Anton was amazing to talk to and showed up to fix the floors on time and got the job done! Now my floors look amazing and I can be happier by calling them to come to fix my floors. If you are looking for a floor installer or someone to fix your floors, look no further! These guys are amazing at what they do. Highly recommended read lessAlex K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Curious pets, water exposure, and old caulk are possible causes of damaged or broken baseboards, trim, or crown moldings. Restore this wood to protect it from dust and insects with these simple, low-cost tips on how to fix baseboards.
Your new roof looks perfect, and you’ve waited weeks for it to be complete. But now there’s already a leak in your roof, so what do you do? Using this guide, you’ll learn the steps to take to avoid further damage and repair your roof.
Find carpenters in
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- Mountain Home
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Garden Valley
carpenters in Boise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- AAA HARDWOOD FLOORS INC6528 HUMMEL DR
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Accurate Roofing Solutions2976 E State St Suite 120-7
- Action Trim Carpentry LLC3704 S Illinois Ave
- Adams Enterprise LLC1404 S Edgewater Cir
- All Contracting L.L.C3480 N Jullion St
- All Phase Flooring & Tile513 W Franklin St
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- Altecca LLC503 S Thornwood Way
- Anderson Construction of Idaho
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- Artisan Custom Carpentry and Renovations L.L.C.11365 W. Franklin Rd
- Avalon Log Homes1801 S. Camas St.
- A Delight Construction
- Bade Brothers Building Company3002 Cassia St
- BB Construction and Design1219 S. Kimball Ave.
- Berger's Table Pad Factory1501 W Market St
- Better Boards Construction LLC4481 N BEAHAM AVE
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BILT RITE CONSTRUCTION3626 HILL RD
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- Boise Home Maintenance9642 W. Caraway Dr.
- Boise Scenic2601 W Boise Ave
- Boon LLC1502 N Sunup Way
- Bradley Custom Cabinets, Inc.5452 N Hickory Burr Pl
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Browne Handyman1264 E Sothesby Rd
- Brush Above The Rest Painting Services (B.A.R.)1107 Beechwood Dr
- Bryans Finishes LLC1017 N 12th St
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Burton's C Friesz Bath and Kitchen Remodeling4464 Chinden Blvd
Garden City, Idaho
- Bade Brothers Building Company
- Cameron's Custom Cabinetry3882 Woody Dr.
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- Central Stone and Tile, LLC112 E 38th St Ste 100
Garden City, Idaho
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- College Pro Painters130 Nickerson St Ste 311
- Construction Alternatives LLC3124 W Kipling Road
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Custom Doors and Millwork2995 S. Ithaca
- Custom Drywall and Carpentry178 W Colby Ln
- Custom Finishes & Renovations of Florida, LLC3106 Knights Station Road
- Cameron's Custom Cabinetry
- DANA'S REMODELING11264 Bodley Dr
- DAVID & SONS/DAVID WINTER PAINTING4745 S SKYRIDGE WAY
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Dirty Ducks LLCPO Box 114
- Domeny Cabinets and Remodeling LLC2701 S. Harmony Street
- DRH Craftsman, LLC.400 N Star Rd
- Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.714 S. Berwick Dr.
- DANA'S REMODELING
- Falcon Framers2280 N. Maple Grove Rd.
- Fitzgerald Mechanical & PlumbingP.O. Box 3031
- Flying Cowboys Design & RemodelingP. O. Box 124
- FMF Construction12029 W Daniel Dr
- Forrey Fabrication1216 Garland St
- FURNITURE DESIGN415 MAIN ST
- Falcon Framers
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hansons Design And Fabrication LLC1247 W 4th St
- Helping Hands Enterprises3812 S Gulley Ave
- Herberger's LLC158 w anton st
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hilliard Painting LLC.16895 Frost Rd
- Home Town Rebuilders LLC1811 E Holyoke Ave
- Howards Woodshop950 N 5th St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Hurst Construction2732 W Good Ct
- Huyck Construction17756 Providence ln
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Infinite Construction7601 W SAGEBRUSH WAY
- Infinite Construction
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J Cooper Homes, LLC14026 W. Bunkerhill St
- J Ward Construction1382 Cabrillo ave
- J Ward Construction1382 N Cabrillo Ave
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- J.Peterson Const311 S 1st Ave W
- JayCo Cabinets150 Ellen St.
Garden City, Idaho
- JDI Custom Remodeling LLC1401 W. Jefferson Street
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johnstone Carpentry & Construction1165 N Haskett St
Mountain Home, Idaho
- Jonathan Benson Custom Furniture10842 Greene Dr
- J & L Rain Gutter