Sealing your driveway will protect it from not only the elements, but also fluids from your vehicle—but is it truly necessary? Consider both the pros and cons here.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Boise, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Boise
- Action Paving & Seal CoatingTalked to Gus through a request for proposal process and went with his bid. He explained what they would do and the expected timeframe. There was never a time that I felt out of the loop and when I expressed a concern (which was rare), Gus explained how it would be addressed and executed. Gus and his crew are very professional, prompt, courteous and pleasant to work with. He is my go to person for any asphalt, seal coating or minor excavation work bar none
- All American AsphaltIt went great. Josh answered all my questions about recycled asphalt and he and his son were able to fit the job in to our timetable and finish our driveway before a family event on short notice. They did a great job and we've been very happy with our new driveway!
- Boswell Asphalt Paving Solutions IncNew build in the country. Original contractor had road mix laid down and Boswell Paving came in and laid a 3”+ compacted asphalt road over top. Turned out great and we are very happy. Not the lowest price quoted but we feel that we received a thicker and better installed product, which was worth it. The owners are people of integrity and we would use them again and recommend to others
- Lewis Sealing & CleaningThey were very kind and explain well what needed to be done, such as being clear how long before I could walk on driveway, drive on driveway, etc. It was a wee bit difficult to coordinate with them as to exact time that the could come by to do the work. I live out of town, so the exact time coordination was important. But, they showed up on the day they said they would and all went well. I do need to learn a bit more about what to expect from resealing. After just a few days, I could see the beginnings of old cracks again, etc. Maybe this is just normal
- Blacktop ServicesAt first, they seemed to act like they knew what they were doing and they came from Agni's list so we trusted them. Howerver, in spite of us telling them several times that the area in front of our shop needed to have gravel fill brought in and sloped to allow the rain to run off, they didn't bring in enough fill. We pointed this out a couple of times to them and their comment was that it will smooth out when we roll it. They ran the roller over it a couple of times, but there was never enough fill gravel under the asphalt and now I have a 15-foot wide swimming pool in front of my shop when it rains. Since they had to make two strips down the road to cover it with asphalt, we asked them to make sure the roadway was flat or slightly higher in the middle. Didn't happen. We have one side lower than the other and traps rainwater in the middle and it has significant bumps in it when driving in a vehicle. We also asked him to come back and add 140 feet of additional asphalt over the top of the previous asphalt on the neighbors part of the driveway. All texts and phone messages have only been replied to with two texts that say we are involved with family issues and can't come now. That's what I've been told since July 19th, the day they put down the main driveway asphalt.. I haven't heard a peek from them in close to three months. I wanted to get this done before the snow comes, so now I'm getting quotes from other asphalt companies to try to get this done. In summary, we are very disappointed in the quality and the completeness of the work that BlackTop services did for us. Their customer service is non-existent. The new contractors that come and see the Blacktop services work are amazed that there are people out there doing this quality of work. No laser leveling of any services was done
- Northwestern asphaltI was very clear with them that I needed all of the cracks in my driveway filled and I asked that they insure to not get any overspray on my house when they resealed my driveway. I had to leave for work while they were working on my drive way, when I returned from work I found that they had sprayed my house in several different places and did not fill any of the cracks. They simply sprayed the driveway with oil and left. They said they have a 5 year warranty on their work, however I have called several times and have yet to get anyone to come out and fix the issues. The owner Ed has told me multiple times that he would get someone out to fix it and also refund my money but he has yet to do either. He now refuses to answer my calls or texts and is clearly not going to come back. I feel like I have been robbed, they didn't even do the job I hired them to do. Apparently several others have had the same result with them
- pearce drive way repairThey put $200 down. Said he would be back the following day the 23rd of May to pay the rest of the money. Did not show up. When I tried to find him he was parked 25 miles away . He is in process of tripping of my trailer. Had to file police report and they found my trailer and brought it back. A gypsy. He buys things from you, makes promises and contracts but never pays, when you tried to get police involved he would say he have contracts with him. The same way with the driveways. No insurance, no written guaratnetee. Does not stand any of his work. Don't hire him
Last update on January 20, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Boise
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Compare the pros and cons of driveway repair, like costs, durability, and difficulty of common options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
There’s no need for the walk to your car to feel like a slip and slide. Avoid falls this winter by learning how to melt ice on a driveway—with or without salt.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Robie Creek,
- Garden City,
- Hidden Springs,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Idaho City,
- Mountain Home,
- Grand View,
- New Plymouth,
- Garden Valley
driveway paving contractors in Boise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- A la Carte Property Services LLC
- Boswell Asphalt Paving Solutions Inc1651 W Jarvis Ct
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Boswell Asphalt Paving Solutions Inc
- Northwestern asphalt 3313 W Cherry Ln
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Northwestern asphalt
- Rocking R Construction23665 Rudd Road
Parma, Idaho 83660
- Rocking R Construction
- Slender Paving2051 S Beartooth Way
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Slender Paving
- Vassar Enterprises18703 Midland Blvd
Nampa, Idaho 83687
- Vassar Enterprises
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020